Them

Mumbai

Rajesh "You slut .. what were you doing so late in the market ?" I said and slapped her hard .

Roohi ' Planning  for your deadly end.' I smirked thinking .

Rajesh "How dare you smirk infront of me? I hate to see smile on your face . Dare you smile infront of me." I said and slapped  her uncountable times and at last when my energy was drained out I pushed her to the wall . I took off my belt and started beating her with all the energy left in my body.  Her cheeks turned red from my slaps  and her body got marks from my belt . She started crying and I enjoyed it .

Just then some one caught  the  belt in my hand from behind . I turned to see who  the  hell  on the earth   got the strength to stop me .

As I turned I got the biggest shock . 'Ram' that slut's so called best friend . What was he doing here? How did he find us?

Ram "Namaste Rajesh Uncle" ( Hello Rajesh Uncle) . I said him and snatched the belt from his devilish hands who hurted my best friend to this much extent and started beating him like  a police officer giving third degree torture . I beat him like a beast and every inch of his body deserved it fully .

Ram "You tortured my best friend ... my bestie ... I will take your dirty soul out of your body.  Bastard . " I said and beat him.

Rajesh "Please spare me.. I promise I will not do anything like this again ... Roohi ...my dear ask your friend to stop. " I pleaded them.

Ram " Spare you ...haa... spare you... after so much you did with Roohi ....." I said and continued beating him.  "You were right you can't do anything now because ... you will not live to do your dirty deeds. " I shouted .

Rajesh "Roohi .. my dear save me ...."

Roohi ' Ofcourse my dear uncle I will definitely save you.' I enacted  and went to Ram . I grabbed the belt from his hands and beat my heart out . Tears drained out of my eyes as the images of his ruthless torture came infront of me and  I continued beating him.

Police Enters

Police Officer "Ma'am please leave him. Don't take law in your hands."  We tried to stop her by holding her but she didn't stopped and went again and beat him. We asked Mr. Ram to stop her from breaking the laws.

Ram "Roohi ...stop... Roohi...." I said separating her from the bastard . She laid her head on my chest and cried . I held her and caressed her cheeks . "Roohi....stop crying ....he will see the worst now.. " I consoled her .

Police Officer  "Ma'am, Sir we are taking him to the Police Station . Sir please bring Ma'am to the Police Station so that we can record her statement and punish this inhuman ." I said them.

Ram "Sure Officer Thank you."  I said him .

Police Officer "Mr. Rajesh Arora time to pay for your deeds. " I said him . "Handcuff him." I ordered the constable .

Rajesh "Roohi please forgive me ..Ram please leave me .. Please .." I pleaded them but the officer dragged me out of the house .

After Police takes Rajesh away....

Ram "Roohi ....Roohi... calm down ... " I said consoling her. "The dark night ended . It's time for sunrise  in your life ... In my life.. dear ..." i said her and she looked at me and I nodded at her and wiped off her tears . "I promise bestie that I will not let the dark night come in your life again . You will always  see  sunshine . " I said her and she hugged me .

Roohi

Ram's words calmed my soul .  Finally the rays of sun will overpower the darkness in my life . I will finally be able to fulfill my dreams . I hugged him tightly . My best friend finally saved me .

We went to the Police Station and I recorded my statement . My heart squealed with joy as I saw that Devil behind the bars.

The officers ensured us that he would be getting a long punishment. Ram thanked the officers .

Rajesh " Roohi ...my story didn't end here . I will destroy your life. " I shouted as I saw them moving out of the Police Station .

Ram "I will kill you..." I said and stormed towards him . The officers and Roohi stopped me. Roohi clutched my arm and moved her head in a no. I held her hand and we went out of the
Police Station .

The process went on for few days.   He was punished by the law .My passport and visa got ready and I am going to Amsterdam with Ram. Finally my life is reviving itself.

Amsterdam

Alex "Olivia get out of the my office now .. " I shouted at her.

Olivia "Wtf makes you think that I will do that ?" I raised my voice more.

Alex "Wtf makes you stay here?" I asked her.

Olivia "I am your Girlfriend" . I claimed .

Alex "Girlfriend." I smirked . "Listen Olivia don't try to make relations with me . Because I hate relations . You are just one of  my frequent one night stands. Nothing more than that . So stop claiming me and get the fuck out of here." I ordered her.

Olivia "I love you ... Alex ."  I said him.

Alex "You don't Olivia.." I said in a calm tone . I got up from my chair and
went near her .  "We both know it so don't pretend. You wanted fame and I wanted sexual satisfaction . We both got what we wanted and now it's time to separate our ways . "  I said her .

Olivia "Alex don't do this to me . I seriously fell in love with you . Please ." I begged him.

Alex "There is no such thing called love in this world . The sooner you understand this  , the  better for you to survive in this world . " I said her and sat on my chair . "Now out of my office within 2seconds and never show your face again ." I said her.

Olivia "You will understand what's its feels  to be heart broken when all  you will  want  is some one's love and that person will reject your love . Then you will know what is Love , pain and the feeling to have someone who will always love you. Alex Morgan one day  you will beg for  love and your love .  " I said him and stormed out of his office crying for that  heartless person .

Alex

'Love'  it's not present in this world . People only know  how to be selfish and to earn money. And so I am.  I am selfish and I know how to make money . 'Love was not, is not and will ...'  I couldn't complete the words. What if her words come true .What if I  have to beg for someone's love. 'Shut up Alex' I hushed my mind. 'You will never fall in love ' I ordered my heart . I brushed of the thoughts.   I glanced at my watch . Time to go to my shelter. Yes it's a shelter not a home where you go back to your family  because I have no one whom I can call my family and even I don't want someone and some emotions to destroy me.

As i opened my house my eyes land on my mum's photo hung on the wall in my hall. Even in the darkness my mum's  Honey  Brown  Eyes enlighten my whole house . Sometimes  I regret that I couldn't give my mum a life she truly deserved.

I took a shower and went to the kitchen . I heated up my food and ate it . Thoughts engrossed my mind . 'Will really Olivia's words come true ? Will really I will beg for  love ?' But again I brushed up the thoughts .  ' Alex you only love your mum. She is the only woman who cared for you from her heart . You can't have some one else .' I said my mind.

I poured some wine and devoured it while I checked  the upcoming projects of 'Confidence'.  After a while I laid on my bed and sleep  wrapped it's arms around me .

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️