Forced Affection

At 11.30  pm.

Alex

I left my study after creating few designs .. her thoughts never leaving my mind for a second.

I went towards her room and pushed the door. A smile made its way on my lips. She slept like a baby. Her knees near her chest , she was in the middle of the bed. Obviously she cried to sleep , it can said seeing her face and that  irked me Why is she crying for that piece of shit like this?
Am I not good enough for her love ?  Leave love don't I deserve her liking even ?

I went towards her and her  puffed face got clearer in my view. I sat on the bed on my knees and lifted her in my arms , she snuggled closer to my chest thus  gifting me sensations all over my body  and making  my breathing rugged .  I made her lie on the pillow and made her body in a proper position, covered her with the duvet and ran my fingers in her hair . I kissed her forehead lingering my lips there more than required.  She wrapped her arm around my torso and snuggled closer to me .

God! This girl would be the dea....no no she is the reason for my life .  She made me want to live my life  more.. for her , with her.

I lied down and she kept her hand around my torso , another hand on my stomach and head on my chest . Accommodating herself  comfortably with me . I smiled and kissed her forehead , caressing her hair and holding her free hand . I closed my eyes and believe me when I say  .. I felt complete .   After the end of my 'bad phase' , in my life all I lived for was money . I thought money would get me anything , would make me happy . But this girl who is sleeping in my arms now , entered my life one random day and changed everything without even trying to do so and here I am now keeping my possession securely in my arms .

Next morning

Roohi

I  woke up and darkness was still around . I cried myself to sleep last night. I removed the duvet from my body. Wait ..who covered me and how did I get up in a proper position as I remember I was laying in not a good position  last night?

Getting off the bed I walked up to the window and removed the curtains . Light greeted me and the stunning lawn came in my view.  Back home when I lived with my parents.  We too had a small yet beautiful garden,  filled with flowers, fruits , herbs ,weeds and vegetables . Papa and I loved gardening.  Here , I couldn't plant that much plants in our apartment's balcony .  I felt happy seeing it and drowned in the view infront of me.  What if I had some brightness in my life too? What if my life too had colours like these  flowers ?

The door opened and a  middle aged lady came in.   She turned on the lights.

Lady " Good Morning Ma'am   " I said .

Roohi ' Good Morning . Who are you?'  I signed her.  I wanted to ask her for helping me to escape. But then my one wrong move and Mr. Morgan will  go to any extent to harm Ram.

Lady "I am sorry .. Ma'am but I didn't get  anything you said. " I said her.

Roohi 'Wait.' Realisation dawned on me .  Except a couple of people no body couldn't   understand my sign language so well and both are not present  here.  I searched  in the drawers and finally found a notebook and pen. I sighed in relief.

Good Morning .Who are you?

I wrote on the page and forwarded her. She saw and looked up at me .

Lady  "I am Emily. I work here as cook and a  caretaker . One more girl works here as a caretaker . Let me introduce you to her. Suzie.. Suzie." I called her.