Giving up

Warning : Mention of Rape and Suicide.

Roohi

Reaching the dungeon . I was pulled out of the car and thrown on his shoulder and he walked inside . The house was  silent , no trace of Emy and Suzie . But  the guards  were at the door .

He didn't took me in the room , I stayed . But to the  room next to it , opening  the door with a thud .  My eyes  went on  pictures of mine hanging on the wall  and on the nightstand beside the bed .  And from the look of the room , it was evident it was his room.

I was thrown on the bed and I crawled at the corner of the bed.

Alex "I gave you everything. I treated you with care . I did as much as I can do . All I wanted you to care for me , make me feel wanted. But you always denied me . Why?  Am I that bad?" I said as I folded my sleeves up and opened my wristwatch , laying it on the night stand beside her photo . I crawled up on the bed . Her eyes wide in fear . I cupped her cheeks "Why don't you understand I want you , I need you. " I said her and tears continued to flow down her cheeks. "Now that I have seen , you refuse me everytime and today you even tried to run away from me." I chuckled.  "Now I have no other option  left  rather than making you mine.. forcefully."  I said and gripping her hands and placed  them at her  back. Knowing her move , I captured her legs tightly with mine . I pulled her towards me and she tried everything to resist me but in seconds I slammed my lips on her . Sweetness of her lips and her salty tears mixed creating a new heavenly taste.  How much I missed them .  I sucked and bit  them till I was out of breath . Tugging her  lower lip I left  her lips .  Taking some deep breaths , I moved towards her neck , kissing and biting , to make her realise she is mine .   I made my way under her t-shirt. She  pushed me and I stumbled back. Getting up from the bed she grabbed the vase kept on the nightstand the other side and she broke it , smashing it on the night stand . This girl  doesn't know  to give up and it makes me Proud of her and makes me want her more.

Roohi ' Don't .. touch me ..or .. or I will kill you.' I signed  pointing the broken end of the vase towards him . He let out a laugh.

Alex "You really think you can scare me with that?" I let out another laugh. "Drop this stupidity Roohi and come here . " I said taking a step towards her with a stern face.

Roohi 'I..I  will.. kill myself.' I said  pointing the pointed edge at my wrist .  I saw  fear washing over his face .

Alex "You will not do anything like that. " I said her covering the fear in my voice . I can't lose her , I want her by my side .

Roohi ' Watch me .' I said him . My belief is correct  all men are hungry wolves and all they need is a body. They don't care about anybody's feelings . I placed  the pointed edge on my wrist and before I could slit it , the vase was snatched away from me and I was pulled in his arms . We hit the nightstand  in the process and it fell on the floor with a loud  thud . I would hear his heart beating wildly in his chest . It was beating faster than mine.

Alex "Are you crazy ?" I said as I enclosed her in my arms .My  blood pumping organ  started beating faster . The thought of loosing her changed my demeanor .  I inhaled her smell and sat on the bed after I calmed and placed her on my lap . I started to caresses her hair "You are mine. Never ..ever repeat this thing. You don't know how I am feeling right now and whatever you do nobody can stop me  from making you mine tonight ."  I said  and placed her on the bed with a jerk . She cried , pleaded but I gave a deaf ear to it.  Kissing her again . I  grabbed her  left breast with my one hand  kneading  her breast ,  I pinned her both hands above her head with my another hand .  I wanted her to be mine.  I needed her . Kissing her breast from the top of her t-shirt .I moved to the right breast , kissing and  kneading  it .  Her nipples became erect ,  igniting my desires more .My hands entered inside her t-shirt and she started to cry more , her body acted like a fish out of water . She was denying my touch and here I was dying to feel her.  "Stay still . Don't make it hard  for us." I said sternly  and she moved her head in denial .   I heard the door opening . Looking at the intruder , I found Mr. Stevenson at the doorstep . His eyes were filled with anger.