ALEX

Alex

I am Alex..Alex Morgan . I own my clothing brand 'Confidence'. 'Confidence ' is the third most preferred clothing brand in Netherlands and fifth most in Europe .

I am 28 years old . I  was born in Lisse, Netherlands which is located southwest to Amsterdam. My Mum,  Emile Morgan was a school teacher and the man who married my Mum , Andrew Smith whom the world teaches you to refer as your Father .I don't even think of him as my Father . I prefer to refer him as a person who donated his impure sperm for my birth. That's all contribution he has  done  in my life.

All I know about him is he is the biggest culprit of me and my Mum. He destroyed us. What does a normal child wants? The love of his parents and a normal life but I was not so lucky enough to get all this.

All I remember of my devastated childhood is My Mum working day and night to make ends meet and that bastard wasting all money in regular  drinking. He never cared about any of us. He married my Mum by tricking her in falling in love with him. After they got married he treated her worse . He was a regular drinker and always snatched money from Mum. Whenever Mum refused he used to beat her mercilessly and forcefully snatched money from her. She became helpless . Her family never supported her for marrying him but she went against of her family for his trap of love. My maternal grandparents disowned my Mum.

When I came in this world . I became her hope of survival . Her   brightest star in  empty  night sky of her life. As I grew up and understood the situation of my home . I promised myself to work harder and free my mother from his clutches and give her the beautiful life she truly deserves. Both I and my mother worked to make ends meet and that man would leave no chance to torment us, destroy us.  The only happy moments of my life which  I had  was  with my Mum.  

I used to study with my heart so that I could create a better future for my Mum. I was always interested in  designing  . Attractive clothes always grabbed my attention . So I started to draw designs for my Mum in my drawing notebooks since we couldn't afford beautiful clothes in our real life . I showed them to my Mom and she loved it . Besides studying I used to do odd jobs to earn some money so that I could help my Mum and buy things for the purpose of drawing designs . Slowing designing became my passion . I started to participate in designing competitions held in the school and emerged victorious making my Mum proud. 

I still remember ... I had seen 14 summers of my not so happy life until that day arrived which made my life worse . I returned from my school . I saw that beast beating my weak Mum to death . I tried a lot to stop him but he pushed me and I collided with the wall and my head got hurt and blood oozed out from my forehead . Seeing this my Mom got up to come towards me but that beast pushed her and suddenly I saw my Mum's chest rose to take a deep breath but she didn't inhaled the breath and she stood there for a sec . Her body became fixed , stuck or whatever you could say and she fell on the floor . I ran towards her . I shook her . I shouted Mum  ..Mum .. but she didn't respond back to me and that man didn't even cared about anything . Instead he opened my Mum's fist and took out crumbled money from her fist and went away . I called for help . Some of our neighbours came and we took Mum to hospital . The Doctor came and checked on my Mum and replied She died due to cardiac arrest ...  My whole world shattered . I only had her but now she is also gone and was never going to come back to me . She left me. I broke down and cried . The neighborhood people consoled  me and helped me for doing her funeral . That man didn't even come for her funeral .

He came back in the night . Full in alcohol and asked me for food . He was not even bothered Where was his wife? and What happened to her? When I said we had no food . He beat me mercilessly . He called  me useless, ungrateful to him as he gave birth to me. He said I should follow his orders as he was my 'Father' . Finally he realised he was my 'Father'  but the reason was for his needs not for me . After he had enough of beating me . He left me . 

That night I cried . I cried like anything . I only asked Mum 'Why did she leave me with this monster?' 'Didn't she loved me ? ' 'Why did she leave me in this merciless world?'  . After hearing his words that I was Useless . That night I promised myself that I would prove to  the entire  world how much I am useful.

My life got worse and worse with each passing day .  I used to work harder and harder so that I could pay for my school fees and payback the money to the neighbours who helped me for Mum's funeral. But he used to snatch my money in order to fulfill his alcoholic thirst. I had to dropout of school since I couldn't pay my fees. I somehow managed to pay back the money to my neighbours . They didn't wanted to take it back but I was reluctant enough to pay them back.

16 summers had passed away of my merciless life . When one day we ran out of money and he did the least expected , the worst thing a father could do to his own child . That day I realised that's no more love present in this world . When your own father can do this much worse to you what could to expect from others.   That day I was no more a Smith . I became Morgan for my entire life .

I was 19 years old when I reached Amsterdam after escaping from  the  worst part of my not so good life . Here in Amsterdam I met Mr . Henry Stevenson  he helped me a lot to establish . I respect him from my heart and soul . Slowly after putting my heart and soul in my work.

I had seen 23 summers of my life . I had established 'Confidence' on 10 November on  Mum's birthday  and  I choosed the name 'Confidence' as because  my Mum always had her Confidence in me so it's the most vital reason why I named my clothing brand 'Confidence'.  Moreover I believe that "The clothes which you are putting on our body should symbolise your inner Confidence. "

Then tables turned . All the hardwork, dedication  every suffering  and every obstacle which I faced . Led a way towards my success with the blessings of my Mum. I never looked back again . My attention , my priority  is just Work.

My Life has taught me things .

1.  People have buried love and sympathy deep down inside the earth.

2. They can go to any extent for making money and profit.

3. Love is extinct .

After every hardwork I achieved success , immense success and I deserve it fully . My only regret my Mum isn't with me. But I know she must be proud of me .  Love has no more space or not even the last option in my life.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤