Stuck With Me

Next Day

Alex

Last night she walked off without answering. The best part of the night was me kissing her . God her pulmpy lips ... They  were way more better than I imagined them to be. I can't ever get enough of it . I still had unanswered questions and I need to know the answers today.

Daisy "Good Morning Sir.." I greeted him as I saw him coming towards me.

Alex "Good Morning ." I replied back.

Daisy "Sir all the files are present on your desk. The media reports of yesterday's show is in the tab and your coffee will be with you within 5 minutes. And sir congratulations to you , the show was a great success for us as usual. " I said him.

Alex "Well congratulations to you too . You too worked hard . I appreciate it and everyone else's hardwork . " I said her , she smiled at me. "Daisy organise a lunch party for each and every one in the company for celebrating yesterday's success. " I said her.

Daisy "Right away Sir . " I said him and he started to walk away to Roohi's cabin. " Sorry to interrupt you sir but Roohi is not in the cabin." I said him.

Alex "Where is she?" I asked.

Daisy "Sir she mailed me her resignation half an hour ago. " I said him.

Alex "What?" I was completely stunned by her words. Roohi resigned !     "What does it mean she resigned ? She still has 3 more months of internship. " I stated.

Daisy "Sir I texted her to which she replied that she has scored great points during this period  and her professor had no problem if she discontinued the internship . " I said him .

Alex "What the hell?" I slammed my hands on the table . Daisy  was completely startled . She has no right to leave me when I clearly stated her that she was mine . " Text me her address , cancel all my programmes for the next  few  hours . And don't forget to make arrangements for the lunch party. " I stated.

Daisy "Ok.. Ok Sir." I spoke somehow. And he walked away in a rush .

I pressed the button and the lift started. I was furious and sad at the same moment . How could she leave me? What did she think she can escape from me that easily ? No dear I have my eyes set on you and when Alex Morgan sets his eyes on something he stops only after achieving it and she is 'Someone' how can i not achieve her. Roohi Arora you agree or not but you are mine now and I don't let people slip off my hands so easily , I am not that old Alex Morgan any more. The lift stopped at the underground parking . I took the car keys from my driver and drove to the address Daisy texted me.

Roohi

Sitting on the sofa , eating my favourite butterscotch with choco chips icecream , Amazon Prime on my tv , hairs in a bun , hoodie and shorts is my way to remove my attention from my chaotic life .

It's been 2 hours since Ram or Prof. Ram left for college and it's me and our  apartment  in deep silence .

Last night everything was so ...so confusing . I wanted to be happy and ended up crying . I slapped him twice but it didn't effect him a bit . Instead he said I am his.. do I look like a property to him? I had my fair share of problems and I don't want more. So the first thing I did in the morning was to mail my resignation to Daisy . After a while she texted me and I told her everything about my talk with my professor. I disclosed about the resignation to Ram and he said he was with me in my decision . The only good thing left in my life is my Bestie .

I heard the door bell ring. Who is here now ? Maybe Ram ..

Thinking I walked towards the door with icecream in one hand . As I opened the door , I was greeted with the  greatest shock . He ... He's standing here .