Care

After 3 days..

Roohi

Why does my back hurts so much? My legs .. I feel like someone is tearing them apart from my body . My stomach .. it feels like someone has stabbed hundred knives in it . It fucking hurts!

I snuggled more in the duvet. I lied on my stomach .It didn't bring me any relief. I lied on my left side and brought my legs closer to my stomach and hugged them. It didn't help. Then I turned on the right side. It didn't help too. Maa! I thought and cried . At last I woke up and sat on the bed. But it didn't help too. What a good way to start a new day!

A knock on the door appeared and Mr. Morgan entered being as handsome as always. Well he has been extremely caring since I returned back. He didn't force me to sleep with him. I could talk with Ram anytime. Ram mostly recovered from his injuries. Mr. Morgan and I have breakfast, dinner and sometimes lunch together. He tells me about his day and asks me about mine. In short I liked this genuinely sweet and caring side of him. Earlier he too cared for me . But that made me feel suffocated and this one makes me feel good .

Alex " Good Morning. " I wished her and she nodded. She was sitting on the bed. With the duvet covering her from all sides. "Roohi. Its 9 am. when are you planning to leave the bed? Come on get up. Freshen up . You need to have breakfast and then medicines. Why are you so ignorant about your health? Why do I have to always remind you about your medicines ? Why do.." I closed my mouth and ended my speech when I saw her glaring at me. "I think I should shut up. " I said as soon as I saw her glaring. She stood up on the bed at a go and kept glaring at me. She got down from the bed still glaring and hit her foot on the bedside table. She winced and started jumping . This girl! I approached her but stopped as she glared at me. What's with this sour mood and glaring? What happened to her? But damn I love her glares. She went inside the washroom, slamming the door ..I chuckled at her action and I went closing the door.

I slammed the door of the washroom. And sat on the toilet seat, cursing everything happening in the world from Global Warming to Mr. Morgan. I looked down and I was welcomed by the sight of the love of every girls' life .. Periods. Now everything makes sense. Well hello to you Mr. Periods . Thankyou for adding on on the already long list of my pain.

After flushing ..I brushed and took a quick shower . Opening the cabinets . I searched for any sanitary items . And I found everything. I took out a tampon from the box and inserted it in my vagina . After that I washed my hands , wearing my bra and panties I lazily moved to the closet wrapping a towel. I wore a boyfriend t-shirt and baggy pants. I made my way towards the bed and lied on it, snuggling in the duvet. I didn't wanted to get up but this pain was not letting me rest. The doctor had prescribed me medicines for stopping my periods as I have lost much blood in the past few days but I can have it on the third day that means I have to go through this torture for two fucking days.

A knock appeared on the door and someone entered. I didn't turn to look who it was .

Alex "Roohi what is with you not leaving the bed today? Wait...are you ok? Are you feeling pain? Are you not well? " I said as I hurriedly made my way towards her and sat beside her. She glared at me. She was in pain. I could see all over her face. What happened to her ? And God her glaring . Can I kiss her ? Bad idea Alex.

I glared at him and turned on my stomach. Can I punch on his perfect face ?I really want to do that. How much irritating is he? God ! please help me.

Alex "Roohi if you don't tell me then how will I understand ." I said her. She sat on the bed on a go. I moved back from my place due to this sudden action of hers. For a moment I thought she would strangle me to death . She picked up her phone from the table and typed furiously.