Jealousy

After 2 weeks

Roohi

Roohi 'I need some coffee.' I went to the canteen thinking it. The past 2 weeks had been extremely busy for me and Sir continues to help me in my work apart from doing his and that's really sweet of him.

More than his mouth , his eyes speak and the best part he understands me .. so I don't have to try hard to explain him anything.

I entered to the canteen and ordered coffee. As I returned taking my coffee I got hit on my head .. did I hit the wall? I looked up and to my surprise it was not a wall rather a man who was comparatively much taller than me and double my size.

Man "I am sorry beautiful lady.." I said the girl who got hit by my chest , she was half my size .

Roohi 'Its ok.' I signed.

Man "Excuse me can't you speak?" I asked as she signed me something. She nodded her head in a No with a smile. "I am sorry.." I said her. Man she looks like a goddess but it's sad that she can't speak. She passed me a smile . "Hi I am Daniel .." I said extending my hand . She typed something on her phone and showed me. "Roohi.. Indian, I guess. " I asked her. She nodded her head. "Well never knew my guess was so accurate. " I said and kissed her hand which she passed me for a handshake. "Nice to meet you Roohi.." I said .

Roohi 'Nice to meet you too.' I typed on my phone and passed him.

Daniel " Thank you . Well can we have coffee together as for our first meet." I asked her and she nodded. I grabbed my coffee and we proceeded towards an empty table. "So Roohi, you work in which department?" I asked her.

Roohi ' Well I am an internship student currently working as Assistant Designer of Mr. Morgan. You? ' I typed on my phone and showed him. I hate this type of conversation but I have no option due to my Uncle's grace. Only few people - Ram and Mr. Morgan understand my sign language well.

Daniel "Assistant Designer .. that to Mr. Morgan that's huge. He is one of the best fashion designer of Netherlands and you being an internship student now is a feather on your cap , beautiful. Well as for me I work in the accounts department." I said her and like this the conversation went on.

Alex

It is already 11 am. and I haven't seen her... I went to her cabin to check on her. She wasn't there. I went to Daisy's desk.

Alex " Daisy where is Roohi ?" I asked her.

Daisy "Sir she just left few minutes ago to grab a coffee from the canteen . Should I call her immediately?" I asked him.

Alex "No thanks. I will go myself." I said her.

Daisy "You..to the canteen...Are you sure Sir? I can call her if you want.." I said him. Sir going to the canteen and that too to meet someone is beyond our wildest dreams.

Alex "Yes Daisy .. I am sure and besides it's my office." I said her maintaining a poker face.

Daisy "Sure Sir it's yours. " I said him and he started to walk away and I drowned myself in work again.

I went to the canteen and one thing I could see on my employees faces is Shock and it's obvious because me going to the canteen is them watching Halley's Comet.

I made my way inside and I am greeted to an absolute unexpected site . A man was kissing the back of Roohi's hand and she passed him a smile. Then they proceeded on a table and they started chatting. Roohi was typing on her phone her responses. They used to smile in a while and it was too much for me to take .

Alex "Roohi.." I said in as much calm tone as I could be. She looked towards me and that man too looked at me. "In my cabin now. " I ordered her and walked out.

Daniel "Mr. Morgan seems pissed of from his expression. Do you have any idea why?" I asked her . She nodded her head in a 'No' getting up . She waved me goodbye and went.

In Alex's Cabin

Alex

I slammed the door behind me and took deep breaths but nothing seemed to calm me.

I heard a knock on my door.

Alex "Come in." I said and turned around and she entered and looked at me.

I walked towards her and she was against the door. She kept her eyes anywhere but me.

Alex "What the hell were you doing with that man down there in the canteen?" I asked her. My one hand was on the gate while the other was inside my pocket and there was very little distance between us.

Roohi 'Drinking Coffee.' I signed.

Alex "But what my eyes saw was more than drinking coffee. Drinking coffee doesn't need him to kiss your hand or you both laughing together." I said her and fisted my hands . I so much wanted to punch things but I was trying my best to control the urge.

Roohi 'We met for the first time...' I was cut in between by him.

Alex "I don't want to hear any explanation about it. " I said raising my voice . Her eyes shot up to me and her body jolted due to my voice. "Is that clear?" I asked.

Roohi 'He ...' He again cut me in between.

Alex "I don't want to see him around you and I trust you to make sure of it." I said her calming myself and I came close to her.. so close that if any one of us moved an inch our bodies would be attached to each other I am definitely gonna loose myself and devour her.

Roohi 'No' . I shaked my head in a no and walked out of his office. He is not the one who can control my life.

Alex "Darn it. " I said and hit the gate hard as she walked out of my office. I went to her cabin and got inside , slamming the door behind me. I pushed her against the wall and kept her hands beside her head holding them in mine. "When I order something , I need people to follow it. " I stated. "I am repeating myself . I don't want to see him around you . Fashion Week is coming closer . Stop making acquaintances and work harder than usual and don't you dare go against me . " She was sending me glares which unaffected me .

Roohi 'Why?' I signed.

Alex " I made myself clear ,when I order people something , I expect them to follow ... Or else I will make sure the consequences aren't good for Him . " I said and pressed her hands more tightly. I leaned my face down and she looked up at me . I just wanted to kiss her at that moment . Realising our intimacy she struggled to get out of my hold . "Stay Still and listen. Make sure he isn't in the radius of 50 m around you because I hope you don't want to see what I will do to your friend whom you made just minutes ago. Don't make me show you the side of mine , which you won't like. Understand . " She tilted her head to the side , fury still in her eyes. I grabbed her jaw and turned her to face me. "I expect an answer." I said her. She nodded her head in a yes with fury . "Better ." I said and left her jaw and stormed out of her cabin.

Roohi

Jerk. Asshole. Bastard and many more infinite cuss words. What does he thinks of himself ? He is no one to control me? I was no wrong about him. I never expected him to be like this. Man he is so harsh . My wrist are literally paining. I rubbed my wrist and noticed the redness on my wrist after he stormed out of my cabin.

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️