I am coming..

1 month later

Alex

It's been 1 month of Roohi's  surgery and now she can speak , laugh ,shout and  sing freely. I can hear her laughter in full voice. And  now her screams .

Roohi "Alex if you don't get out of the washroom within 10 minutes then.." I shouted at the top of my voice on this man who had entered inside the washroom since twenty minutes after we returned from a party and is irritating me as because I denied him to join him in the shower.

Alex "Then you are free to join me." I said teasing her.

Roohi "You.." I opened the door a little and was  about to barge in then I controlled.  "Calm down Roohi. Calm down." I said taking deep breaths.

Alex " You couldn't resist my hot body." I said hearing the opening sound of the door.

Roohi "Alex..you...You are not allowed to sleep with me for 2 days. Enjoy your shower. I am going for icecream." I said.

Alex "What no . I am coming ." I said but she was gone as I heard the door being shut.  I  quickly turned off the shower and wearing my track pant. I rushed down. I went to the kitchen. She was sitting on the kitchen counter  . One  leg folded and the other one which was exposed to me till the thigh due to the slit on  her silver dress , was dangling down the counter. Hairs on one side of neck and the other side inviting me to torture it mercilessly. Her earrings  dangling and the way her lips are sucking the spoon full of butterscotch with chocolate chips icecream. My seductress! 

Roohi "Don't eye me like I am the icecream." I said eating my ice cream.

Alex "Well for me you are." I said marching towards her. I stood infront of her playing with her hair. "What were you saying upstairs ?" I asked.

Roohi "Well I was describing your punishment which was..." He started kissing my neck and as always my brain stopped working.

Alex "It was.." I said and pressed her thigh firmly.

Roohi "You will..Ahh." I continued but he bit my neck and then started licking it. The pain subsided.

Alex "I will what?" I said taking the ice cream from her hand and and smeared it on her lips and neck. "Let's repeat history tonight." I said.

Roohi "No we will not. You are not allowed to sleep with me for two days and you are not going to seduce..Mmmh." I couldn't complete as he started kissing me grabbing my hair.

Alex "Still adamant." I said leaving her lips and pushing my hands further on her thigh. She opened her eyes and took deep breaths. I pecked  her lips and moved further to lick away the melted ice cream on her neck which made its way to her cleavage.

Roohi "Yes. " I said running my hands in his hair.

Alex "Your words and actions are not matching." I smiled kissing her cleavage. Pulling down her zipper , I pulled down her dress and started kissing her breasts.

Roohi "Aah.. Alex.. just like that." I moaned.

Alex "You want more." I said kissing her exposed stomach.

Roohi "Yes." I said.

Alex "Will you take back your punishment?" I asked pinching her thighs.

Roohi "Aah..No." I said.

Alex "Ok."  I said and parted her legs wide. Siting down on my knees. I pulled down her Blue lace panties and latched my mouth on my favourite meal 'her vagina'.  Teasing her clitoris with my tongue. I looked at her. Her eyes closed ,my marks on her neck and breasts.  "Open your eyes and look at me." I said . She opened her eyes and looked at me , I kept on doing my work. Slowly I inserted a finger in her vagina whilst licking her clitoris  and then added another . Pumping them in and out.