Jerkman

Amsterdam Fashion Week

Roohi

Finally the day arrived. 2 months would pass so quickly I never knew and after that incident ..I too wanted it to pass quickly. He continued to provide me guidance and support but he tarnished the image I had of him.

I didn't wanted to be under some control freak again .. I didn't wanted to waste my life again.. I didn't spoke to Ram about that matter. He did a lot for me and I didn't wanted to trouble him with my problems again . So I talked to my professor and asked him to give me placement in an another company. But he replied that I can discontinue my internship as I have good points due to my good performance .

Throwing everything out of mind. I focused on fixing the dress on the model in front of me . I have planned to opt in another company after this event . I don't want to be here anymore ..

Model " I look amazing..." I said twirling around . " You did a great job.. Roohi." I said her and she passed me a smile.

Roohi 'Thank you.' I signed her and smiled . I was freaking inside. Nervousness was at its peak. After a while I exited the room , taking a last look of the dresses on the models. It is like a dream come true and I wanted to enjoy it to the fullest .. but this nervousness and that incident are taking my breath away. Anyways Ram is going to be here in a while. Thinking about him I calmed a bit.

A hand pulled and pushed me inside a room. I looked up and saw the face I expected.. Mr. Morgan.

Alex "Nervous ?" I asked her. Ever since I entered . I saw busy dressing up the models for the show . I know this show means a lot to her. She was masking her nervousness well but I knew she was freaking inside.

Roohi 'Yes' . I nodded my head in a yes.

Alex "I know you will be nervous until the show completes. Each and every designer , experienced , inexperienced , including me all are nervous . I just want to tell you. You did a great job . Have faith in yourself and your work . " I said her and looked in her eyes . She looked at me back.

Roohi 'Yes'. I nodded my head agreeing to his words. I am sure this man is having spilt personality disorder. He can act as a jerk and a gentleman both . Jerkman. I kept looking in his eyes . Should I tell him about my resignation?

Alex "Roohi.. I would.. I would appreciate if you .. forgive me for the act I pulled that day. " I completed stumbling .

Roohi

The most suitable name Jerkman . Did the word Sorry became extinct from the vocabulary of the people ? Since when people started forming this long sentences for asking forgiveness . And man , his stumbling, but that is bound to happen if you let your so called Ego overshadow you so much , but atleast he asked for forgiveness in whatever way he knew . That should be appreciated.

Alex " But that doesn't mean you can get over friendly with him again ." I said her and her expressions changed . Her eyes which were getting soft got replaced by anger in them. She pushed and walked off. "Roohi .." I said and pulled her and placed her against the wall. "Listen to me . " I said her but she turned her face the other side . I turned her face towards me . She looked at me like she is ready to slaughter me. "I was never like this . Nobody ever mattered to me apart from my mother and Mr. Stevenson . But you Roohi..." I couldn't complete . I stared at her and at the mention of my mother her eyes soften . She looked hurt . "Roohi..I am.. really getting inquisitive about you.. how can a person be so nice, so pure, so sincere, so much passionate about her work , so kind .. which makes almost each and every one appreciate you. Roohi would you like to share about yourself with me ? About your dreams , hardwork , life .. About your past? " I asked her .