ROOHI

Note - The dialogues said by Roohi will be in single inverted commas (' ') as because she is Mute . Everything she would be speaking will be she displaying them through her actions .

While with others dialogues will be in double inverted commas ("") .

So to differentiate . I am using them .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Roohi

Hello Everyone ! I am Roohi ...Roohi Arora. I am 22 years old . I am from Nagpur , Maharashtra, India then I shifted to Mumbai,Maharashtra,India. I was always interested in studying fashion designing but now I think I can't fulfill my dreams . I cannot speak . I am Mute .I wasn't Mute from Birth. But the Devil of my life made me Mute through his evil actions .It's been two years .Since I heard my voice .My fate is the worst so worst that even my Fate prays to the Almighty that it never becomes anyone else's faith.

I lost my parents two years ago and since then I have been captured by the Devil. He tortures me so much that every day I pray to the almighty to give me death ,because it would be less painful. But the almighty is not hearing my prayers and I am left to die everyday in my life . But I am a fighter and I know I will stand for myself and escape from the clutches of the devil one day . The biggest reason that I am still in his clutches are my maternal grandparents . He threatened me that he would kill my old maternal grandparents if i try to betray him. Since then i am praying that my grandparents die soon .You must be thinking how much worst I am praying for my grandparents death but believe me I love them a lot . That is why I pray for their natural death soon . It's better for them to die a natural death rather than being killed from his evil hands . Because he is a Devil or Satan in the skin of a human being. That Devil that Satan is no one rather than my own Uncle, Rajesh Arora. The biggest Devil of my life.

After the death of my lovely parents if I knew my world would rotate in such a dreadful way then I would end up my life on the same day they died. But Alas! I lost the chance and I have been left to live and drink the poison of this life from his evil hands each and every damn day .

My best friend Ram Sahani . He is one of the reason which keeps me alive. Ram is an orphan . He grew up in Sahani Orphanage . That's why he writes his last name as Sahani . Since Mr.Sahani is that noble man who opened Sahani Orphanage and provided shelter to many orphan children . Ram and I studied in the same school and we became best friends forever . Ram was always a good student .He completed his schooling and college by getting scholarships for his good performances and Mr. Sahani was backed him in every way possible. He respects Mr. Sahani very much . Infact we all. Ram wanted to study Economics . He got a chance to study in Amsterdam School of Economics , Amsterdam . My parents loved him a lot and he loved and respected them a lot . He doesn't knows about their death or else he would come to India the next day after knowing about them.

He flew to Amsterdam to fulfill his dreams and his career and after one month of his departure my parents died in an accident . That day my life changed . My Devil Uncle brought me to Mumbai from Nagpur and broke all contacts with my near and dear ones . I lost contacts with everyone . I was allowed to only speak to my grandparents once in a while and that too in an enthusiastic tone all though I was torn from inside just to assure them I was living well with the Devil in the hell created by him on the Earth . My grandparents and no idea about the Mishaps happening with me .

I missed everyone .*Ram please come and take me away from his hell.* This the only thing I prayed everyday after I saw their was no way to escape from his hell . I cried each fucking day of my life after the death of my parents .

That Devil tortured me in every way possible .I was broken, shattered, torn but I never lost my hope and confidence that one day every damn thing would be fine .

I forgot what the word " Love" meant .I had no idea about it . All I knew it was rare to be find and in my fucking life i had no hopes for it .All I wanted was freedom from his hell .

One thing I learnt. That the Sun is far better than the Moon. As the Sun sets and darkness surrounds the world and Moon glows. Men turn into Hungry Wolves who hunt for Women for being their food . Once they get one . They leave no chances to tear our skin , soul and organs apart to fulfill their overflowing lust . They never care about our pain about us . All they want a body to feast on .

I HATE THE MOON. IT WOULD BE SO GOOD WHEN THE SUN WOULDN'T HAD TO SET AND MOON WOULD NEVER REPLACE IT ON OUR SKY AND THE MEN WOULDN'T BE TURNING INTO HUNGRY WOLVES . WHAT IF LOVE WOULD BE COMMON IN THE WORLD TO FIND , TO CHERISH, TO NURTURE , TO FLOURISH . WHAT IF EVERYONE CARED FOR EACH OTHER AND LOVED AND RESPECTED THEM.

Is it very difficult to do?

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about  the chapter  in the comments  and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️