Offer

Alex "Daisy you may leave." I said her.

Daisy "Ok Sir. " I said and left not before passing an assuring smile to Roohi . She smiled back at me.

Alex "So Roohi . I must admit that I am immensely impressed by your skills . You have a great potential and not just me every one in the Designing Department is quite impressed by your work." I completed . She passed me a sweet smile. "Roohi please have a seat." I said and went towards my chair and leaned back on it while she sat on one of the visitors' chair infront of me. "I went through your file . You are a student of Institute of Innovative Fashion. It's a great institute for learning Fashion and what has impressed me more is that you secured a scholarship in the institute for your term. That's really fascinating . " She gestured towards me . Then she gestured towards the pen and paper kept on my desk . "Ya sure. "

" Thank you so much for your appreciation Sir . If you would like can I respond to you by writing on this sheet. "

She passed me the sheet and I took a second to read it . "No no... Roohi you can continue your sign language with me . I want to understand you... I.. I mean your sign language . " Am I really stuttering ? She passed me an approving smile .

Roohi

Ever since I entered his cabin . My heart was at a race . It was a new feeling for me. He asked Daisy to leave us , which practically meant 'Alone' that shooted my heart beats up . Daisy passed me an assuring smile before making her way out and I returned back . He was being nice. He appreciated my work, talent, my hard work for earning a scholarship and doing my degree at one of the reputed Fashion Institute in Amsterdam . I really felt proud of myself . Not everyday you meet people who make you feel proud of your self.

Since the conversation started building up between us. I usually passed him a smile and thanked him in sign language. But I felt he couldn't make up with the sign language and for me it was getting boring . So I signed him about taking the sheet and pen . Gladly he understood. I took and wrote

" Thank you so much for your appreciation Sir . If you would like can I respond to you by writing on this sheet. "

I passed him the sheet. He read it and responded that he wants to understand me... means my language.
I smiled at him.

Alex " Ok now . Roohi I want to discuss something with you , it's actually an offer." I saw her features tighten and her body straightened at my words. Damn her curvy body. I wonder how it looks beneath that fabric . "Well I am really impressed by your work and want you to do your internship under me as my Assistant Designer. Since my Assistant Designer is being kicked out of the company due to his two facedness . So the position stands empty for a month now and I would really appreciate if you work on this position. As I know that you are talented and hardworking . I would like if you prove it to me by accepting the position and besides it would be a plus point for your internship too. So what do you think about it? If you need time you can have a full day to think about it but I would really like a Yes to it." I said her . After a sec or two I saw her eyes lighting up and her smile reached her eyes. She nodded her head . "I will take it as a yes." I said and she nodded again with a bigger smile . Seeing her smile my lips curved up too. Rarely I met people who manage to bring a smile on my lips and here she stands seeing her curved up lips my lips curved too .God this girl. Her innocence and sweetness will cause me death some day.

Roohi

God is this real? Are you really sending happiness to me. Am I really getting an offer to do my internship under one of the leading Fashion Designer of not just the Netherlands but Europe too. It would be a whole new experience working under him. As he said he has something important to discuss with me. I straightened myself quickly . And as the words rolled out of his mouth my ears were not ready to believe it . I mean really ...me .. he wants me to work as his Assistant Fashion Designer. I mean there are so many great Designers in the company itself but he chooses me for this post . He said me to think about it and gave me a time of a day but in return he awaited for an Yes. For me it's an once in a lifetime opportunity and I am not going to be an idiotic dumbass to turn it down . So after a sec or two. I nodded my head in approval with a smile . Maybe it becomes my first step to fulfill my big dreams , my first step to my success. Credit will always go to my Bestie, my Ram. He brought me to life again , he supported me to pursue my dreams , he stood by me. God I have done something really great to have him as my bestie , my forever go to person , my pillar .

Alex " Great . Congratulations then . I will inform Daisy. She will hand you over your official joining letter for the post today itself and you will join by tomorrow and you will have your cabin on the same floor as mine .So see you tomorrow at 9 am. sharp. " I said and she passed me an approving sign . Yes I guessed it right . "Congratulations on your new post Miss Roohi Arora ." I said as I got up and forwarded my hand . She too got up and took my hands in her comparatively smaller and soft hands and shook it. Just then a tingling sensation ran through my arms and reached my blood pumping organ . It's responds me by telling that I should never let go of this hand and the owner of this hand forever . I mentally shook my thoughts that I am getting since I met this girl. I kept her small and soft hands in the embrace of my big and rough hands for a while and stared at her honey brown orbs giving me a warm and secure feeling. I want to ask her some questions and want her to reveal about herself to me .

Roohi 'Thank you Sir.' I signed him after he let go my hands. His hands , his rough and big hands gave my heart a secure feeling , a feeling known as trust . His eyes stared into mine as if they are searching for a safe embrace and his stare goes straight to my soul , asking questions and urging me to reveal myself . Get a hold on yourself Roohi. My brain mumbled.

Alex "So it's a thankyou ." I asked her after she signed me the same. She nodded with the smile never leaving her face . I pray to the almighty that it never ever leaves her face . It's rare to find a smile like her which illuminates everything around and I never came across such a smile except my mother . The similarities between her and my Mum is what wants me to know her more , to keep her close to me , to keep her safe . "See you then tomorrow ." I said after taking a last glance at me , she turned to walk out . As soon as she approached the door I called her. "Roohi.." Her name rolled out of my mouth . She turned at me . "Nothing .. just .." I couldn't complete unknowingly. I took a final look of her as she passed me a smile and headed out closing the door . And here behind the door I was standing grinning like a teenage boy finally admitting a crush on someone before his friends .

______________________________________

Hi guys 🙋🏻‍♀️

So this is all about the chapter. I hope you guys liked it.

Do tell me about the chapter in the comments and please press the star icon below and vote for the chapter.

I would really appreciate if you guys vote and comment..❤️