Gif Scenario: His Reaction After He Reads A Love Note Given To You 🧡

(Thank you for the request. As I said, I take GIF scenario request)

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
If you were to give Shoyo the love note someone had given you, he'd be dumbfounded and furious combined. He'd be confused about why someone would confess to having feelings for you when they should know that you have a boyfriend. Shoyo would also be furious that someone made this type of gesture to you.

Tobio KageyamaIf Tobio were to read the love letter someone had given you, there wouldn't a doubt that he would confront the person

Tobio Kageyama
If Tobio were to read the love letter someone had given you, there wouldn't a doubt that he would confront the person. No one, not even you, could stop him from finding the guy. Tobio does have a possessive side, and that would be a reason for him to express it.

Kōshi SugawaraKoshi's reaction would be acceptable because he wouldn't be angry or cause a scene if someone were to give you a love note

Kōshi Sugawara
Koshi's reaction would be acceptable because he wouldn't be angry or cause a scene if someone were to give you a love note. He would stay out of it and not confront the person. However, he'd be secretly upset and worried that this person would try to make another move on you. You would have to calm him and remind him that you are only his.

Ryūnosuke TanakaOf course, Ryu wouldn't take it kindly if he were to read a love note someone had given you

Ryūnosuke Tanaka
Of course, Ryu wouldn't take it kindly if he were to read a love note someone had given you. He'd take it as a threat that someone else plans on being with you, and he'd immediately confront the person. Like you'd expect, there would be serious explaining how he'd hurt the person if they laid a finger on you.