How The Two Of You Sleep Together

(The pic above is a gif...yeah I got face book!!!...and yeah I clicked stop and that's what I got XD I'm happy with each of them. Died laughing when my sibling was Taketoro and my rival was Asahi and Kageyama mah best friend XD but I do love Bokuto though.)
Hinata
When you and Hinata would fall asleep, he'll start by laying on his back, your head on his shoulder as you lay on your side with both of his arms around you. But once deeper into the sleep, he'll toss and turn, he'll flip onto his stomach and continue to snore and drool, but he'll always have an arm stretched over you. Most of the time you'll have to wake up either to scoot him over or to remove his arm, but you'll still fall back asleep with his hand in yours. Only to repeat the same process after waking up to him mumbling when he pulls you or himself closer to you, overall, he has to have an arm around you for him to get sleep.
Sugawara
Sugawara will start off by sleeping on his back with you laying next to him, both arms will be wrapped around you and once in a deeper slumber, his grip will still stay the same. Sugawara doesn't move a lot in his sleep, but when you do, he'll remain in the same position, but if you sleep on your side, he'll eventually do the same but spoon you, burying his face in your hair, softly snoring. He'll keep you in a tight grip, sometimes you'll have to remove your self from him and scoot over, he'll stay there and eventually wake up, but if your still sleeping then he'll keep you in a light grip and stay awake until you awake.
Tanaka
Tanaka will mostly join you when you would sleep, sometimes he'll fake sleep when the two of you are cuddling just for you to snuggle up next to him and sleep. Tanaka tossed and turns a lot, he'll start by sleeping in his back with you on your side next to him, then when you sleep on your side, he'll spoon you. You'll wake up to Tanaka's snoring, you'll smile feeling him hold you close, other times you'll wake up not feeling him anywhere, but when you check, you'll see him on the other side of the bed, you'll either join him or just fall back asleep or do your own thing if not being able to.
Daichi
Daichi always has to sleep with his chin resting on your head when falling asleep next to you. He'll pull you close to his chest, whether your facing him or not, he doesn't snore but you could hear his heavy breathing through his nose if you're up. Both arms will be wrapped around you, even when he spoons, his chin on your head and arms around you, when you try to move from his grip he'll softly squeeze with out realizing, he'll loosen his grip as he wakes, and if your already up, he'll remove himself unless you tell him not to.
Tsukishima
If you fall asleep on Tsukishima, you think he'd get annoyed but I'm all honesty, he doesn't mind it. He'll lay on his back and stay in the position until he wakes up, if you fall asleep on his chest and a hand on his chest as well, he'll place one hand on yours and put his other arm around you, rubbing your shoulder with his fingertips with out realizing it and end up falling asleep since he's a fast sleeper. If he falls asleep before you, that will be the same position, but if you sleep on your side, he'll still have an arm around you with his fingertips rubbing your back or just resting on him.
Yamaguchi
Yamaguchi always has to press his forehead against you, whether it's your forehead to his, or his to the back on your head. Even though he drools, a lot, and softly snores, he'll hold you close to him, both arms around you, if laying on your side back to him, he'll lightly spoon you he'll bury himself in your hair and if facing him then your forehead will be to yours. When you wake, he'll still be sleeping, he may not seem like it but he's a heavy sleeper, you'll smile and let him sleep and do the same, or get up and do your own thing, but that's when he'll wake after feeling for you.
Nishinoya
Nishinoya drools and snores, but his chin always has to rest on your head or on your shoulder since he sleeps on his side most of the time. He'll keep you in a tight grip, he'll kiss at your neck before falling asleep, he'll slightly twitch in his sleep and sometimes, like when your half asleep, you'll wake. When you try to break free from his spooning or try to lay on your back, his grip will loosen but he'll still have his arms latched around you and continue to lay on his side. If you get up then he'll wake up minutes later, he'll be playful and pull you back into bed or on the couch and hug you tightly until you give in or until you call him by his first name.
Ukai
Ukai will fall asleep around the same time you do when your both next to each other. An arm has to be around you, he mainly sleeps on his back , which means of you sleep on your side then he'll cast an arm over you, but when does sleep on his side, he'll have both arms around you and pull you close to his chest, he softly snores but not as loudly, his chin had to rest on you if he does sleep on his side. Sometimes you'll have remove yourself from his grip since he tends to squeeze with both arms, but either way, he'll be holding on to you and wake up if not feeling you.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Kuroo sleeps on his stomach most of the time and will fall asleep when ever you do so he has an excuse to sleep with you in your bed. He'll have an arm around you as well, he slightly drools so he keeps his head on a pillow most of the time. He'll spoon but, if you're asleep on your side while he's on his stomach then he'll cast a leg up and over you. You'll wake up when his weight his being on you, but when you try to get out of bed or sit up to remove yourself, he'll just pull you back down and tighten his arm around you with a smirk.
Kenma
Kenma sleeps on his side most of the time, he'll fall asleep if you fall asleep first, that way he won't feel awkward. If your back is to him then he'll prop up his knees but still lay with both arms around your sides, he'll usually find a spot where he'll face you, that way he can hold you closer and press his forward to yours. He doesn't snore nor drool but he heavily breathes through his nose, you always wake up before him but you'll just lay in bed and try to sleep until he wakes up.
Lev
Lev will start off by sleeping on his back, when you fall asleep next to him, he'll always pull you on him, that way he can lay with both arms wrapped around you. For him being tall, when he lays on his side, he'll curl up with you in his arms when he'll spoon you when he turned to his side. He'll keep you in a tight grip and try to keep you warm since he kicks off blankets through the night. But when you wake up, you find your head in his chest and him slightly drooling and snoring with his chin on your head.
Inouka
Inouka mainly sleeps on his side, he does snore but not as load, just like he drools, but not as much. He'll fall asleep whenever you do so he doesn't feel awkward and doesn't know what to do in the mean time. He'll spoon you if your back is to him, he'll keep you in a loose grip since he dies switch sides throughout his sleep, but he'll always have himself pressed against you. And when you or he wakes up, he'll still kept you in a loose grip with his head in the back of your hair.
Fukunaga
Fukunaga changes positions throughout the night, he'll fall asleep soon after you do, he has never fallen asleep before you actually. He prefers sleeping on his back and with you on him or half way on him, he'll have on arm around you and the other with fingers through your hair, which makes him fall asleep since he stroked your hair while you slumber. He'll sleep on his side if you do, and when you do he turns into a tight spooner, face in your hair and arms wrapped around you. When you wake up, you always here him breathing heavily and you'll have to wiggle and push just to get loose from his grip.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
Bokuto either sleeps on his stomach or on his back stretched out, but either way, he'll always have you in his grip and has to have his chin resting on you. He does snore and drool a lot and loudly, sometimes you'll have to move away from him but he'll just rest his chin somewhere on your lower shoulder. And if he's stretched out, then he'll place an arm around you and try to lay his chin on your head while the rest of him his spread out. You'll wake up before him, you'll give him a kiss on the cheek and that usually wakes him up just to pull you into a tight hug.
Akaashi
Akaashi sleeps on his side most of the time, he'll mainly spoon you when he's trying to fall asleep. He'll toss and turn but is a quiet sleeper, sometimes you'll have to check if he's awake before going him in sleep. When he's back is to you, he'll lean back against you with out realizing, sometimes you'll wake up and hug him from behind, but when he feels your grip, he'll turn to face you and bring you to his chest with one arm around you and remain like that. He usually wakes up before you, he'll stay in the same position and wait for you to wake up.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You'd think Oikawa would be a cuddler where it comes to sleeping next to him but really, he sleeps on his side with his arms stretched out, he falls asleep before you so you'll have to pry his arms if you want to snuggle up next to him. He'll bring you close to his chest and hold you tightly with one arm, but he'll toss and is a blanket hog, you'll have to wake up and hug him from behind or steal back the blankets for warmth. He'll wake up after feeling chilly, then smirk and spoon you if your back his to him or simply lay halfway on you if your facing him to get warm. He'll remain awake so he can complain about being cold.
Iwaizumi
Iwaizumi won't fall asleep until after you do, you don't know why, he just does, he doesn't snore or drool but you can still hear and feel his heavy breathing. If you sleep your side, he'll remain on his back and keep and arm around you for it to act like a pillow, he'll eventually toss and spoon you, he'll keep you in a tight grip and rest his chin on your shoulder for the remainder of his sleep. You'll wake up before him, sometimes you don't think he's asleep but until you hear his breathing next to your ear, then you know he's still asleep.
Kyoutani
Most of the time, you'll fall asleep before Kyoutani, he'll lay there with you and until he does the same, he sleeps on his back most of the time, you'll fall asleep facing him with your head on his chest or your back to him, either way, he'll have an arm around you, he'll turn and pull you up his chest with both arms and kept his chin on your head for the rest of the slumber. When you wake up, you'll be in the same position from when he pulled you to him, he'll kept you in a tight grip and breathed heavily instead of snores.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
Tendou will sleep on his side and fall asleep whenever you do, at first you'll start off by laying on him with his arms around you, but he'll eventually turn to his side and loose grip off of you. Tendou will toss and turn throughout the night, but if you wake up for whatever reason, his back will be to you, but that's when you'll get up and sleep on the other side of him since he does get when he gets to hot. He'll pull you close since he's a light sleeper, he'll rest his chin on your head and hold you tightly, and remain like that until he falls back asleep.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You think Terushima tossed and turns in his sleep along with snoring and drooling but he does the opposite. You'll fall asleep before him, you mainly sleep half way on him, he sleeps on his back at first with arm around you, once he starts to heavily breathe through his nose, he'll then turn and lay on his side, either spooning you or holding you close to his chest, his face in the crease of your neck, he'll wake up before you so if your still sleeping, he'll either try to go back to sleep or he'll softly peck you awake.
Other
Akiteru
If you fall asleep on Akiteru, he'll try to stay awake for you just in case you wake, but he'll give in and sleep next to you, he sleeps on his back, you usually lay on your side on him, arm on his chest with your head on his shoulder, he'll stay in the position and hold you close, he does drool so that's when you know he's asleep, he'll stay on his back throughout his sleep but when you wake up, of you wake up before him, you'll find his hand on across you.

(Sorry for slow updates!! More to come soon hoped you enjoyed this X3)