Random Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers

(Why not XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Ooh." Hinata stared into a store widow then looked over at you talking to Yachi after running into her in the park during your and Hinata's walk. You gave a small giggle and pushed your hair to the side, Yachi did the same causing you to giggle more. "Hey (Y/n)!" You gave a confused look, Yachi gave a small gasp and when you turned you did the same, Hinata handed you a bouquet of flowers with sealed lips and stood up straight. "Hinata. Thank you." You took them with blush, you pecked his cheek causing him to hold his stomach. "Hinata?!" "I-I'm okay. You make me nervous." You giggled and rubbed his back as you smelled the flowers.

 Sugawara You tapped your foot as you sat in class, staring up at the clock, Sugawara was leaving for a match against Nekoma and you didn't want to miss his send off

Sugawara
You tapped your foot as you sat in class, staring up at the clock, Sugawara was leaving for a match against Nekoma and you didn't want to miss his send off. You gave a sigh and sat back in your desk, about two minutes later their was a knock at the door, you smiled seeing Suga but gave a confused look once he came into the class with a bouquet of flowers. You blushed once he handed you them and kissed your hand. "Love you I gotta go." You gave a he and he left, you had red cheeks as you held the flowers in your lap with some students staring at you.

Tanaka You gave the team a nod, they jogged onto the court, it was early in the morning and Tanaka wasn't there yet, you figured he slept in

Tanaka
You gave the team a nod, they jogged onto the court, it was early in the morning and Tanaka wasn't there yet, you figured he slept in. Once you handed Daichi a water bottle Noya yelled Tanaka's name, causing you to turn onto to see Tanaka with a smirk.
"To the pretty manager." You blushed once Tanaka took a bow and handed you a bouquet of flowers, once you took them he leaned back up and pulled you to him, kissing you deeply before going to the court, high giving Noya as you stared at the flowers with blush.

" You blushed once Tanaka took a bow and handed you a bouquet of flowers, once you took them he leaned back up and pulled you to him, kissing you deeply before going to the court, high giving Noya as you stared at the flowers with blush