When He Sits On You

(Random XD and I love that picture so much.)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
When you got to the gym, Ukai sensei was getting surrounded by the players, whom some were grabbing chairs and other just sat on the ground. "(Y/n)!" You smiled seeing Hinata pulling out a chair for you, you took a seat and he sat on the floor next to you, messing with your gym shoes as Ukai gave a talk about tomorrow's game. "Whaa?!" Hinata stood up and waved his arms with a blue face. "We have to go agains-." "Hinata sit down!" "Eek!" You gave parted lips with a small smile when Hinata sat on your lap with a sweat drop, you gave a small laugh as others smirked, Hinata shaking. Ukai sensei gave a small head shake with his hands on his hips. "Anyways." You rested your chin on Shoyo, making him give a small smirk. "I think he meant the ground." "I know."
Kageyama
Kageyama was over at your house, the two of you watching a movie before a new moving coming out called 'Clown' showed it's trailer. Kageyama walked back over to the couch looking at you with confusion, he was about to speak before you grabbed his arm and pulled him into your lap. You held him with both arms, he tensed with a confused look after you pressed your cheek against his back and peeked at the tv from underneath his arm. "L-let go." After seeing that you weren't going to, he gave a sigh and leaned more on you, you giggled and released him, he scooted over and sat next to you, holding your hand, making him blush slightly as you did the same.
Sugawara
You and Sugawara were going to go to the park after he finished practice, instead of waiting, you went home. You were laying in your room floor playing a game Tanaka got you into when Suga arrived. "Are you ready (Y/n)?" You gave a bod but didn't move. "Yeah hang on." Sugawara waited, then he gavebab eye roll and went over to you, you gave parted lips then a small laugh when Suga sat on your lower back, he looked at you until you placed down your phone, looking at him both of you grinning. "You ready to go now?" You nodded and that's when he stood up, you leaned up as well before he took your hand and pulled you to him, kissing your forehead before interlocking his fingers with yours. "It was necessary." "Was it?"
Tanaka
When Tanaka got on the bus so the team can go to Nekoma, he gave narrowed eyes seeing Noya sitting in his spot next to you. "Noya! That's my spot." You gave a small giggle and when you did, Tanks smirked then gave a grin. "Never mind. I'll just sit." You have parted lips when Tanaka sat in your lap, leaning back against you. "Here." "Tanaka off." You tried to push him off but he leaned more of his weight in you, chuckling, Noya did too and around that time Tanaka slid off your lap wiggling between you and him. "Comfy." You gave an eye roll and laid your head on his shoulder.
Daichi
Daichi went over to your house around ten in the morning, it was a Saturday and you were still asleep, but when he knocked them entered your room. He saw you not in bed, the bathroom light was on and the door was half open, he called your name and went over to sit on the be that was bundled with blankets, but when he did you gave a confused look after feeling Daichi's weight press form on your thighs. You gave a small groan and that made Daichi sit up with parted lips and slightly widen eyes, when you moved the blankets off of you, he rubbed the back of his head with a smile as you giggled. "S-sorry." You sat up and hugged onto his arm, making him give a small chuckle.
Tsukishima
"Give it." You were at Kei's house, when he got up to answer the phone, you took a picture of him on his way back over to the couch. You gave a small head shake and looked back the phone with a smile. "Give it or I'm going to sit on you." You gave a confused look then gave a shoulder shrug, making Kei give a sigh and do what he said, he leaned back on you, you gave parted lips as he did. "Kei, oooff." He gave a grunt, you narrowed your eyes then took another selfie picture of him, he gave sigh and a head shake, when he stood up, you looked back at him, just for him to peck your lips, taking the phone. "Kei no keep it." "I'm sending it." "Uh huh."
Yamaguchi
You and Yachi were told to go outside and help pick up water bottles after Nekoma left them lying around, you and her had your shoes off at the time so you went bare foot. You gotten a piece of glass in your foot and hopped into the gym, you sat down trying to pull it out before Ukai noticed. "It's glass." He tried to take it out but you wouldn't let him, you laid on your stomach after giving up but flinched each time he touched it. "Yama! Sit on her so she doesn't wiggle!" Yams gave widened eyes and a light blue face and did so, he sat on your back, trying not to put all his weight on you, as you gave a whine like groan, he rubbed your back. "It'll be okay." Just as he said that, Ukai pulled the piece of glass out. "There." Yama scooted to the ground just as you lifted up your head, he smiled and you did the same, both of you laughing a bit.
Nishinoya
You gave a small frown then placed your foot to Noya's butt, pushing him lightly to get his attention. "Noya, can you tie my shoe real quick?" You looked up at Noya as you placed your clothes in your bag before two of you went over to your house after practice, Noya tossed a ball back then he smiled at you. "Of course doll face." You were about to smile back before you gave parted lips when Noya sat on you instead of the bench and tied your shoe, you gave a small laugh as he smirked, sitting more on you, you then pushed him off when he was done, he grabbed your hand after and pulled you up with him. "Let's go now."
Ukai
You were helping Ukai at the shop since he's been stressing out over it, you didn't mind, you liked spending time with him, as he went out to smoke a cigarette, you sat in his chair and read a magazine. "Keeping it warm for me?" You gave a nod, he then waited for you to get up. "I'm not moving." Ukai chuckled with an eyebrow raise. "Is that so?" You gave parted lips when Ukai took the magazine and sat on your lap, around that time the door opened with a ring. "Is this a bad time sensei?" Tanaka wigged his eyebrows as Ashi and Suga chuckled, you gave an eye roll and pushed him off, making him get up with a throat clear. "What do you three want?"
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Maybe she's still asleep.." Kenma gave a nod then went inside, you, him, and Kenma were going to go to the park today and maybe hit up to eat somewhere. Kuroo peeked open your room door and flipped on the light to see you still asleep. "Baby girl." Kuroo flipped the switch off and on, he then went over to you, you were sleeping on your back, so Kuroo sat on your thighs and started to bounce, leaning more weight on you. "Ah, Kuroo! Get off of me." Kuroo sat up and turned to look at you, you sat up with narrowed eyes but a small smirk as he gave one back to you. "That wasn't necessary, you know?" "You got up didn't you?" You gave an eye roll as he chuckled and clinched his water bottle, heading towards the doorway. "Come on, Kenma's waiting."
Kenma
You and Kuroo were over at Kenma's house after going there after practice, as you sat next to Kuroo and played games, Kenma came in and stared at you for you sat in spot. "Scoot." "There's no more room." "Just sit in Kenma's lap." "Or he can sit in mine?" Kenma looked at you with slight confusion, you gave a small smile and moved your arms out of the way, he looked at Kuroo then back at you. "Sit." Kenma did, he played his game as you held him close, kissing his back, he leaned more weight down on you, making you giggle. Kuroo gave an eye roll and stood up, just when he did, Kenma took his spot. "Kenma?!" "That was awkward..."
Lev
You gave a small giggle and sat on the gym floor, you and Lev were playing volleyball together while everyone one else was getting ready for bed, you sat crisscross as Lev stepped in front of you and squatted down with a head tilt. "Done already?" You gave a nod, just before you could peck his lips, you heard Hinata's mumbles, Lev quickly spun on his toes and sat on you just in time for Hinata to perk his head into the gym with a confused look. "Oh, Lev. Do you kn-." "Sorry Hinata. Haven't seen her." You were about to speak before Lev leaves more of his weight on you, making you lean back. Hinata gave a nod then left the gym, you smiled with an eye roll and pushed him off, pulling your legs free as he let you do so. "Lev you're so mean." Lev looked at you then kissed your head, pulling you into a hug. "I love you." "I love you too."
Inouka
You were sitting in one of the cushion chairs as Hinata talked to you, he then sneezed and you gave a disgusted look when you saw his snot. "Eww Hinata." "What?" When he took a step closer to you, you gave a small laugh and leaned to the side, when you did, you gave parted lips when Inouka sat on you, leaving all his weight back before giving widened eyes and standing back up. "Oops. Sorry." You gave duck lips at him for not noticing you, then smiled and grabbed his jersey he held in his hand. "Uh huh." "Do you want me to sit on you again?"
Fukunaga
As you took a break with Yachi, you are a small bag of chips, you laid on the gym floor with your knees propped as she gave a small laugh. "I didn't think so." You were about to speak once more before looking up to see Fukunaga. "Hey Bumpkin." He pointed to the bag, you pulled it close to you with a giggle, he then turned and sat in your lower stomach, doing a small bounce. "Fukunaga!" "Share." He then opened up his mouth as you stared at him with playful narrowed eyes, you then gave a small sigh and placed a chip in his mouth, he stood up off of you then walked away. You sat up with a groan and shook your head, watching him go back onto the court and bump a ball up. "Geez you're heavy."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You sat on the bench as Bokuto yelled at his teammates and gave Hinata pointers, after he was told to 'shut up' you giggled and gave a head shake." "Bokuto sit on m-. I mean sit by mean." You began to give small laughs as you patted the bench, Bokuto raised his eye brow then shrugged his shoulders, you moved your hand for him to sit but instead, he sat on your lap, making you give parted lips. "Bokuto off! You know what I meant." He pressed more of his weight on you and gave a small bounce, you pushed him off just enough for him to slip onto the bench but land on the ground. "But you were comfy." You gave an eye roll as he chuckled, you then flicked his head and walked off towards your team. "Hey!"
Akaashi
"What are you doing?" Akaashi raised an eyebrow seeing you laying on your stomach, hitting your but with the heal of your left foot only as you played on your phone when he came to walk to practice with you. "Trying to pop my knee or something. It hurts." "Of course." You gave parted lips but in a smile form when Akaashi went over to you and at on your butt, pulled your leg to him with a blank expression. "Akaashi? What are you." "Relax your muscles." You did so, you then gave a gasp after hearing the popping in your knee, Akaashi then stood up as you sat up and held your knee. "My gosh that feels better." "Come on." You smiled and stood up, holding onto his arm as he gave an eye roll with a smirk. "Let's not speak of that."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
Oikawa gave an eye roll and went inside your house, the two of you were going to spend the day together but you were still sleeping when he arrived. He saw you asleep and gave a groan, picking up a pillow after going over to you and dropping it on you. You rolled on your back and covered your face with the pillow. He smirked and sat on your thighs, bouncing up and down. "Wake uuuuup." You gave a small groan then a laugh, he stood up and looked at you, you sat up but he sat back on your legs and leaned back on the bed, an arm over his eyes. "Finally some room." "Shut up." "What?" You giggled as he placed a blanket over your head with a chuckle. "You shut up."
Iwazumi
You have an eye roll to Iwazumi as you and him were in the gym together, he gave you narrowed eyes back when you crossed your arms. "What?" "Nothing." "You sure?" You gave a smirk and a shoulder shrug, Iwazumi then tossed the ball to the side and went over to you, sitting on your thighs. "What's wrong?" You have a small laugh as you leaned on him to get him off, but he pushed more weight on you then leaned all the way back, Oikawa came into the gym with an eyebrow raise when you and Iwazumi looked over at him."Ooh Iwa. Giving (Y/n)-chan a lap dance?" You and Iwazumi both gave widened eyes before you pushed him as he smirked and stood up on his own. Oikawa chuckled as Iwazumi walked away, you gave a small laugh, trying to hold it back. "You're gonna get hit." "It was true wasn't it?" "No!"
Kyoutani
You watched Aobajosai practice as you waited for the boys to get out of the locker room, you were playing a game on Kyoutani's phone. "Got it!" Kyoutani jumped up and spiked the ball, but when he landed, he stumbled backwards, leading on your lap, he gave widened eyes as you gave parted lips then a small giggle when he sat up. "Don't mind. I saved your butt." Kyoutani gave a nod, he then walked away with the same expression, shocked, passed Iwazumi. "Huh? Is Kyoutani shocked by what (Y/n) said or that he sat on her lap?"
Date Tech
Aone
Surprisingly, Aone came to watch you practice, but when he did your team was taking a break, and you were sitting on the floor, since the boys took the chairs, on your phone with your legs stretched in front of you. You smiled up at him, he gave a nod to you and sat next to you. "Ow." Aone gave widened eyes and lifted up a bit, you remembered your foot with playful narrowed eyes. "Sorry." You giggled and scooted closer to him, kissing his cheek as you held his arm. "At least you came."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You were over at Tendou's house today, you were laying on the couch texting your friend as he went to you with a groan, he sat on your stomach and started to bounce, making you turn off your phone with a smirk, lightly poking his back. "Tendou don't sit on me." You gave a few giggles into your sentence, he smirked then laid across you, using you as a mattress. "Then I'll lay on you." He chuckled and pressed all of his weight on you, and when he tried to scoot over, he fell off of the couch and onto his stomach. "Much better." "But you were comfy."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You sent a text to your Mum telling her that you were going over to Terushima's house as he finished up practice. You glanced up to see player 2 slightly shove Terushima when he jumped, making him catch himself and sit in your lap. "Terushima, off you're heavy." Terushima smirked then started to move around, leaning more weight on you before you groan and shoved him off. "Off!" When he landed on the ground, a few of his teammates chuckled, and when he looked back at you, you kissed his cheek with a smile. "I said off." "I know."
Other
Akiteru
You were over at Akiteru's Mum's house today, as you sat in a bar stool at the counter, you talked with her about high school as she made dinner. Akiteru came into the room after taking out the trash then took a seat next to you, but when he did, he quickly sat up.
"Oops. Sorry." You removed your hand from the seat cushion out from underneath him so he could sit back down. "You sat on me." "I sat on your hand." "That's a part of me." Akiteru's mother gave a small chuckle as Akiteru gave an eye roll and kissed your head, you smiled as he held your hand then kissed it, making you blush as he did the same.

(Sorry for slow updates and if these are iffy. More to come soon hoped you enjoyed this"