Random Scenario: His Phone

(Damn he sexy.)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
Wallpaper:
You holding a volleyball on your hip with him stretched out in the air with a cheesy grin.
Pictures:
Kageyama face expressions, him with his teammates in team matches, selfies of you with him photo bombing them, selfies of you kissing his cheek with teammates photo bombing, Karasuno player 10 wallpapers.
Videos:
Him spiking with his teammates, surprise ones of you, you making faces with him, scenery on the way to matches.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Hero-Skillet
Sugawara
Wallpaper:
Him in his jersey giving a big grin and peace sign as you kiss his cheek.
Pictures:
Mainly ones of you and him, some of his teammates and him,selfies of you.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, him in matches with players, random ones of his teammates after stealing his phone.
Your Contact Name:
Sweet Heart with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Sugar, sugar-Tom Jones.
Tanaka
Wallpaper:
Him waving his shirt around with you in front of him in his hoodie, covering your face.
Pictures:
Him and Noya selfies, selfies of you and of you and him, Ukai sensei face expressions, surprise ones of him you took, selfies of you and his sister.
Videos:
Noya moments and fails, surprise ones he got of you, pranks on his teammates, him spiking and bragging during matches.
Your Contact Name:
Hot Stuff with a fire flame, heart, and heart face emoji behind it.
Ringtone:
Him and Noya screaming 'Yeah'.
Daichi
Wallpaper:
You and him hugging with his lips to your forehead while both of you in school uniforms.
Pictures:
Selfies of you and you and him, his teammates selfies after taking his phone, winning games.
Videos:
Random ones his teammates took, him during matches, surprise ones he got of you.
Your Contact Name:
Gorgeous with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Face down by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
Tsukishima
Wallpaper:
Him in his jersey rolling his eyes as you try to stand on your tip toes to kiss his cheek.
Pictures:
Hinata fails, surprise ones you took of him, selfies of you and Yamaguchi with him in the background, him, you, and his brother.
Videos:
Random ones you and Yamaguchi, live Hinata fails, him during matches.
Your Contact Name:
Dork with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
One Step Closer-Linkin Park
Yamaguchi
Wallpaper:
Him with a blushing cheek and a grin and his arm around you as you kissing his cheek.
Pictures:
Random ones of Tsukishima, selfies of you and you and him, random ones of his teammates, matches with friends, surprise ones of you.
Videos:
Tsukishima pranks gone wrong, both of you telling each other 'I love you', surprise ones of you, live games.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
In the end-Linkin Park
Nishinoya
Wallpaper:
Him lifting you up off the ground in the middle of spinning you in the air, both smiling with Tanaka in the background cheering.
Pictures:
Selfies of you in his hoodie, selfies of you and him or of him and Tanaka, his teammates and matches, surprise ones of you.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, him and Tanaka doing pranks, live matches of him, surprise ones of him you recorded.
Your Contact Name:
Doll face with a orange heart behind it.
Ringtone:
He's going the Distance-Cake
Ukai
Wallpaper:
You kissing his cheek with your arms around him as his hands are on his hips, smoking a cigarette while the both of you are in his work apron.
Pictures:
Selfies of you and him, surprise ones of you, him with his family, his players during matches, him with other coaches, surprises ones of him you got of him coaching or sleeping.
Videos:
Him giving his players motivation, team player fails, surprise ones of you, random ones of you with his players after stealing his phone, live matches.
Your Contact Name:
Gorgeous
Ringtone:
Nicotine-Panic at the Disco
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Wallpaper:
A selfie of you in his jersey giving the bad finger with a kissing face.
Pictures:
Selfies of you in his hoodie, selfies of you and him and of you, him and Kenma, surprise ones of you, random ones of Kenma, him with other teams, selfies of him with you sleeping.
Videos:
Karasuno fails, surprise ones of you, Kenma pranks, him with his teammates during matches, you and him being playful.
Your Contact Name:
Baby girl
Ringtone:
Good girls Bad guys-Falling in Reverse
Kenma
Wallpaper:
You sitting in his lap, both of you playing video games as you kissing his cheek.
  Pictures:
Selfies of you and him with Kuroo photo bombing, selfies just of you, random pictures of Kuroo, gaming memes, cat memes, him and Hinata.
Videos:
Hinata fails, random ones you and Kuroo took after stealing his phone, gamer videos, both of you playing video games live.
Your Contact Name:
Kitten
Ringtone:
Mario Theme Song
Lev
Wallpaper:
Lev grinning and laughing as he rubs back the of his neck with one arm around you as you hug him from the side trying to kiss his cheek with a smile.
Pictures:
His height view of you looking up at him, selfies of you and him, selfies of you, his teammates and other team members, him comparing heights to you and others, tall guy quotes.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, Hinata pranks, height view of you trying to kiss him, him during matches, surprise ones of him, random ones of you and Hinata after stealing his phone.
Your Contact Name:
Lil cutie with heart behind it
Ringtone:
Love like whoa-The ready Set
Inuoka
Wallpaper:
Him holding a volleyball in his arms with you next to him kissing his cheek.
Pictures:
Selfies of you and of him, surprise ones of you, him and his teammates, surprise ones of him you took, random ones of his teammates after his phone was stolen.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, random ones of his teammates, live matches, you and him arguing playfully.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Pay phone-Maroon 5
Fukunaga
Wallpaper:
A selfie of you with your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek as he stares at the ground with blushing cheeks.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, him photobombing his teammates, selfies of you and him kissing, cheeks and lips, surprise ones of you.
Videos:
Radom ones of you after taking his phone, surprise ones of you, him during matches, bus rides to a game, pranks on other members.
Your Contact Name:
Baby with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Sail-Awolnation
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
Wallpaper:
Him lifting you up from behind, him laughing as you curled up smiling and doing the same.
Pictures:
Selfies of you with owl eyes, selfies of you and him, some with Akaashi in them, random ones of his teammates, surprise ones of  you or Akaashi, surprise ones of him you took. Memes.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, reactions of you telling you he loves you, Akaashi face expression moments, him bragging and cheering during matches.
Your Contact Name:
Pretty Dream Girl with a heart and heart face emoji behind it.
Ringtone:
Warriors-Imagine Dragons
Akaashi
Wallpaper:
A selfie of you covering your smile while in his jersey.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, photobombed Bokuto selfies, selfies of you kissing his cheek, random ones of you and Bokuto after stealing his phone.
Videos:
Live matches, surprise ones you got of him, random ones of you and Bokuto, Bokuto and other team fails.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
I don't care-Apocalyptica
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
Wallpaper:
You with your arms crossed, blushing and smiling as he kisses your cheek from behind you, one arm around your sides and the other doing a peace sign.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, selfies of him, selfies of you and him being lovey dovey or with you being mad at him, random ones with him and Iwaizumi, him and his teammates. Iwaizumi photoshops.
Videos:
Surprise ones of you, him making you smile when you're mad, Iwaizumi fails, other team member's fails.
Your Contact Name:
Boo Bear with a heart and crazy face emoji behind it.
Ringtone:
Sexy and I know it-LMFAO
Iwaizumi
Wallpaper:
Selfie of you and him laying next to each other kissing.
Pictures:
Mainly of you, surprise ones of you, selfies of you, few selfies of you and him, Oikawa photobombs, random ones of you and Oikawa after stealing his phone.
Your Contact Name:
Smiley with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Coming undone-Korn
Kyoutani
Wallpaper:
Him with an arm around your waist and the other holding a volleyball as you stand next to him kissing his cheek.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, some with him in the background, a few ones with you and his teammates and him with his teammates.
Videos:
Surprise videos of him you took, a few of him durning games, random ones you made while you had his phone.
Your Contact Name:
Queen with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
My Axe-Insane Clown Posse
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
Wallpaper:
You sitting next to him on the coach's bench with matching jerseys, you smiling with your eyes shut and blushing as he's kissing your cheek as he's holding a volleyball.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, some with him photobombing, you and him making faces at each other or the camera, you and him with his teammates and with other players, surprise ones of him you took and surprise ones of you, memes.
Videos:
You and him being playful with each other, live matches, you and him singing, surprise ones of you, surprise ones of him and his teammates when you took his phone, random ones he made with his teammates and of you.
Your Contact Name:
Button with a crazy face and heart emoji behind it.
Ringtone:
You're Gonna Go Far Kid- The Offsprings
Team Johzenji
Terushima
Wallpaper:
A selfie of him smirking and laying on your couch with you asleep on his chest with a small smile.
Pictures:
Selfies of you, you and him, just him, him with his teammates, some with him at matches,
Videos:
Random ones of you after you stole his phone, your reaction when he tells you he loves you, some of his teammates, live matches.
Your Contact Name:
Beloved with a heart behind it.
Ringtone:
No Type-Rae Sremmurd

(Yeah so this was random but I had fun doing it in my other fan fictions hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon sorry for the slow updates)