When He Asks You To Prom

(I just adore that picture so much XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Goodnight." You got off the phone with Hinata as you paced around your room in your pajamas with small giggles. You smiled once you plugged in your phone and sat in bed after you turned off your room light. You gave a confused look and looked at your phone but smiled, you went to your front door and opened it to see seven volleyballs lined up outside your door. "Will. You. Go. To. Prom. With. Me?" You placed your hands to your lips and smiled once Hinata stepped in front of you with a big grin. "Hinata!" You hugged him tightly as he hugged you back with a small laugh. "I'd love to." He then pulled back just for you to kiss his cheek then pecked his lips before he hugged you tightly. "This is going to be my first prom and I want to spend it with you." You blushed and smiled as you hugged him more before you pulled back. "I have to go put these back before anyone notices." You smiled and gave a nod, after you let go he picked up two volleyballs as you were about to close the door. "Kageyama! She said yes!" "Dammit!" You closed the house door then peeked through the window of it to see Kageyama helping Hinata pick up the volleyballs and walk down the street. "Oh Hinata."
Sugawara
You walked down the halls with Yachi and another one of your close friends. "Uh. (Y/n)!" You and (f/n) stopped and both gave confused looks at each other, but then smiled. "What? Im going to late to class." She looked away the grabbed your friends arm and pulled her to her, you saw both of them smile and (f/n) lips part. "Guys? What's going on?" "Um. Sweetheart." You smiled and turned around only to gasp seeing Sugawara holding up a sign with a big grin as others watched. "It'd be sweeter than sugar if you go to prom with me?" You gave a head nod as he came up to you with open arms, you hugged him tightly and gave you a secret peck on the forehead. Before pulling back. "I'd love too." "Great. Now you better get to class." The bell went off and Yachi and (f/n) took your hand and led you to class, you blushed and smiled the whole time, with small giggles during class.
Tanaka
"(Y/n)!" You smiled once you stepped into the gym with blushing cheeks seeing Tanaka and Noya wave at you at the same time, you gave a small wave back then placed your school bag on the table and walked into the middle of the court and gave Tanaka a hug and a small peck on the lips once you pulled back, he grabbed your shoulders and moved you back. "What are you doing?" "You'll see." You smiled with a confused face expression, he turned his back to you then took off his shirt. "Tanaka." You blushed and looked down, he then smirked and faced you. "Don't be shy look up." You did so and when you did, the word 'Prom?' was going down his chest with a heart on his heart. You blushed and looked down then up to see him smirking, you gave a nod and a grin. "Yes!" "Yeah!" Tanaka and Noya both screamed, Tanaka swung his shirt around just as some of the members came in seeing you cover your blushing cheeks with a head shake and eye roll. "Uh?" "He asked her to prom?"
Daichi
You smiled as you slowly walked into the gym after peeking into it seeing the boys play, you saw Daichi save a ball before he looked over at you then back forward. You waited patiently until Daichi and his team split up to do warm ups. "Yes." "Daichi, have you seen my gym bag. I can't find it and I let my phone in it." Daichi smiled as your panicking face with a small chuckle and rubbed your arm. "Don't worry. I know where it's at." You smiled as he pecked your hand and went to go grab it, it was next to where the coach bench was. "Thank you so much." You gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaving, he smiled and walked to the door way of the gym to see you dig in your bag. You gave a confused look pulling out a sheet of folded paper, you opened it and smiled. "Will you go to prom with me?" You turned to face the door way then went into the gym to see him jogging laps, he saw you and smiled, you held up the paper and gave a nod, he gave a nod back then continued to jog. "We stole her bag for that?!" "Awe! Daichi!" Tanaka and Sugawara coward towards each once Daichi looked at them.
Tsukishima
It was Thursday and you usually didn't have to help Hinata with his English study, but yet he was dragging you down the halls, past other students to the library. "Hinata slow down! Damn." He gave a chuckle and pulled you into the library. "What is it?" You saw his confused face before he let go of your arm and rubbed his cheek, looking around. "Uh..Tsukishima was supposed to be here." "Hm?" "I am here idiot." You and Tsukishima both turned to see Tsukishima come into the library, you smiled with a confused face expression as he approached the two of you. "What's going on?" Hinata stepped away as Tsukishima placed his hands in his pockets and gave a side glanced. "Go to prom with me." You smiled hearing that he said it in English to you, you then blushed and looked down. "I'd love to." He gave a confused look until you repeated your self in Japanese. "Good..see ya." You waved him off as Hinata stepped next you. "You helped him?" "Yep!"
Yamaguchi
You smiled seeing Yamaguchi after you stepped into class, you loved having the same math class as him but the two of you sat on the opposite sides of the room. You gave a confused look seeing him slightly shaking, as if he was cold or nervous but he's usually never cold. You tried to communicate with him but he never looked your direction. "Yamaguchi. Aren't you going to come up to the board?" You smiled at Yama, he gave you a smile back, he picked up the chalk but instead of doing a fraction, he wrote on the bored. "Prom with me (Y/n)?" You smiled as everyone 'awe'd, you stood up from your desk and went over to him, the teacher smiled as you hugged him. "I'd love too." "I-I didn't k-know how to a-ask you." You smiled and hugged him again, the bell rang shortly after, he gave a smile at teacher and she gave him a thumbs up before he took your hand and let you out of the classroom, both of you with blushing cheeks and smiles.
Nishinoya
You talked with Ukai sensei as he watched the team practice, you made small notes as you held your clipboard as he spoke, he then looked at you and you looked up. "Hm?" He pointed over to Noya who was signaling you for some water, you smiled and gave a nod but when you went over to him, Hinata spiked the ball from the other side of the court, making Noya do his famous rolling thunder and when he did, he ended up in front of you holding out the edges of his white shirt that said. "Will you go to prom with me Doll face?" You blushed and held your parted lips as he chuckled and lifted up an eyebrow. "Yes!" "Yeah!" He picked you up and spun you around, he then pecked your lips before taking the water and going back to court as you continue to smile and blush while walking towards Ukai with your clipboard. "He owes me a new white shirt."
Ukai
You just gotten off work, it wasn't as late as you usually got off, you were about to go change and just go to bed but after you reached your room there was a knock at your door. You opened it and smiled seeing Ukai, he had his hand behind his back but you paid no mind to it. "Hey." "Doing anything?" "No, might go to sleep in a bit." You went over to your kitchen and got you a drink as he still remained outside. "So I have to supervise the student's prom that's coming up and since it's in the gym. I was wondering if you'd like to be my date?" You placed down your cup in your sink and gave blushing red cheeks, he then pulled out a rose from behind his back and lifted up his eyebrow with a smile. "I'd love to." You hugged him tightly after he came inside, he kissed you deeply then gave you another hug. "You're my first prom date by the way." You blushed more than took the rose as he gave light pink cheeks.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You gave a nod towards Ukai sensei with a smile before grabbing up a bag and walking out of the gym with it. "Hey.." "Kenma?" You gave a confused look at Kenma as he stepped in front of you, he kept glancing away as if he was distracting you until you chuckled. "Kenma I have to go. Tell Kuroo I'll be putting up bags." He gave a nod and moved to the side and you left the gym. Once you opened the back doors of the van, you gasped seeing it had red flower petals with a sign saying, 'Baby girl, will you be my date to prom?' in the middle of two vases that held red roses. You placed your hands to your parted lips, as you turned around you ran into Kuroo's chest, you looked up at him as he looked down at you with a smirk and took both of his hands out of his pockets and hugged you back. "I'd love to." He chuckled then lifted up your chin and kissed you before pulling away, the both of you staring at the proposal. "Guess they have to hold their bags." "They're gonna have to."
Kenma
You sent Kenma a text after as you walked down the sidewalk that led to his house. He invited you over so the two of you could play games and watches movies for the day, you smiled the whole way there then knocked on his door. "Oh..come in." He led you to his room, you sat in the middle of his bed after kicking off your shoes. "Pick a movie.." You sighed then got off the bed and sighed through his movie shelf, he then sat on the bed. "(Y/n). I have..something to show you." You smiled and turned to him, he then made a sound you'd use to call an animal. You heard a meow and when you turned around a brown and white cat came into the room with a red sign on his chest that said 'Prom?' You looked at Kenma to see him looking up at you with blushing cheeks, you blushed back and went over to him. "Yes." He gave a nod before you hugged him, he then stood up and hugged you, giving you a small peck on the shoulder before you kissed his lips, then the both of you looking down at the cat meowing. "Are you keeping him?" "He's not mine..I just...borrowed him."
Lev
You smiled and gave Lev a wave as he gave you a big one back, he walked over to you then crouched down at your height and pecked your forehead. "Can you go get the volleyballs?" You smiled and gave a nod with a sigh, he stood back up straight and followed you to the locker room, as you went in you didn't see the volleyball cart. "Wait?" You groaned knowing you walked past the cart when you came into the gym, but when you were about to walk toward the door, you saw a sign on top of the lockers that had your name on it. You stepped on the bench and reached it, you gave a confused look as you mouthed the words. "(Y/n) since you reached it turn it around." You did so then blushed and smiled seeing the word 'Prom?' on it. "Lev I'd love to!" He pulled you into a hug once you stepped out of locker room. Once you pulled back you gave him a confused look. "Did you go into the girl's locker room?" Lev looked up then to the side as he rubbed the back of his neck then chuckled and patted your head with his eyes shut. "Lil cutie I'm the only one asking the questions today."
Inuoka
You pushed your (h/c) hair to the side as you gave a small nod towards Yachi, you looked down and passed the clipboard to her. "I'll be back then." You smiled towards Inuoka as he was in his team circle, he gave you a small wave as you gave on back but right when you looked away he called your name. "Hm?" You smile at Inuoka, he gave you light pink cheeks then handed you an empty bottle that had a folded red piece of paper in it. "Whenever you get a chance, I need you to fill this up." You gave a confused look, and like that he pecked your hand then left onto the court. You pulled out the paper once you approached the water fountain, you read it with blushing cheeks then turned to see Inuoka spike a ball. "Inuoka!" He turned to look st you then gave light pink cheeks, he gave you a thumbs up after you gave him on first. "What was that about?" Inuoka looked up at Kuroo after watching you fill up a water bottle. "I asked her to prom."
Fukunaga
You gave a giggling smile once you stepped into the gym to see Fukunaga, his back was facing your direction so you went up behind him and hugged him, giving him a small kiss. His eyes slightly widened more, then turned to see you, he then held the volleyball he had in his hand behind his back and pecked your forehead then leaning to your ear. "I need you..to do something..for me." "Hm, what is it?" "Catch this.." You gave a nod and he went to the other side of the court, you gave a confused face expression with a smile seeing some of the players stand on the sides lines. You smiled and got into a catching position, Fukunaga then served the ball to you, surprisingly you got it, he gave you a nod then looked down, you looked at the ball, you saw the end of a question mark, and when you turned the ball around you blushed reading it. "Will you go to prom with me?" You blushed and when you looked Fukunaga stared down at the ball, you tossed it to the side and hugged him tightly around his neck. "Yes!" Some of the players clapped and cheered when Fukunaga put his arms around your waist and pulled you closer, his lips pressed against yours, kissing you deeply then pulling away and pressing his forehead to yours.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You gave a small sigh once you stepped into the gym, you didn't see Bokuto, nor Akaashi there. You frowned but only for a bit once you followed the rest of the team. Bokuto came into the gym shortly after, you gave him a smile, he gave you a small one then hurried to his side of the court and stood behind Akaashi. "Bokuto?" He gave a small yelp and gasp before turning around to see your confused face, he gave a grin and shut it eyes. "H-hey P-pretty girl!" "Bokuto just do it." You looked at Akaashi giving Bokuto the usual look, you then looked back at Bokuto just for him to take your hand and give a sigh, then crouch down on one knee. "Willyoubemydatetoprom?!" You took a step back with light pink cheeks, he peeked one eye at you just to see you smile and giggle. "Yes." "Really?!" He gave a big grin then picked you up and spun you around, once he set you down, you cupped his cheeks as he placed his hands on your hips. "Bokuto, were you nervous?" "Yeah.." you giggled then pressed your lips to his, he kissed back then smiled when you pulled back, making Sugawara and Akaashi stare at the both of you. "Did she even hear him?" "At least he asked. He wouldn't shut up the whole way here."
Akaashi
After you finished up setting out water bottles, you went to the side lines of the gym to give high fives to Karasuno as they played against Fukurodani. You gave a small smile to each of the players as they did the same back to you, then Fukurodani took the court and was given high fives. You blushed and gave a smile towards Akaashi once he walked over to you and gave you a high five but once he did, you gave a confused look seeing a folded piece of paper between your fingers. You took it and opened it. "Prom with me?" You blushed as your lips parted, you looked back up at Akaashi still walking away, you ran over to him and hugged him from behind. "Akaashi! Yes!" He smirked and turned to hug you before you went back to the side lines and he stood in position on the court. You smiled and blushed, twirling the folded piece of paper in your fingers as you watched the game.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You gave a small smile and nod to Oikawa as he walked to the middle of the court with a microphone given to him. Karasuno was playing against Aobajosai, you saw your team giving narrowed eyes to Oikawa, well just three of the players when Oikawa tested the mic. "I just have a few things to say. Good luck to us and. Them. But to my fans, I won't disappoint you and." Oikawa looked over to your direction then smirked and looked back over at the crowd in the stands. "Can I please get a drum roll?" The fans did with paper cups they held, Oikawa smirked seeing you look at the ground then smiled. "(Y/n)." Your eyes slightly widened, most people in the gym looked at you, including the players. You swallowed hard then gave a confused look at Oikawa as he smiled at you and came up to you, you blushed, he was about to speak but then he turned off the microphone and took your hands. "Now that I got your attention. Will you be my date to prom?" You blushed then gave parted lips, he gave a calm smile then raised an eyebrow. "Oikawa..." he looked down and gave a nod, he looked towards the crowd just before you jumped up and wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing his cheek with a big smile. "Yes!" He then smiled and hugged you tightly, everyone gave confused looks seeing the both of you grin and hug each other. Once Oikawa kissed you deeply, he turned on the mic and faced the fans. "I asked her to prom!" Everyone cheered and clapped, you just smiled and blushed once he gave you one last look and returned to the court, starting the match with a serve.
Iwaizumi
It was late, you just gotten out of the shower, you gave a yawn and walked into your room in warm sleep wear due to the weather outside being slightly chilly. As soon as you plugged in your phone and turned off your light a knock was at your window. You slightly jumped then gave a confused look when you peeked out it to see Iwaizumi in your yard holding a white sign. You opened up your window, about to speak before he smirked and did a sign slide show. "(Y/n). You already are. My amazing. Girlfriend. Will you be. My amazing. Date to prom?" You blushed and brung your hands to your parted lips. "Yes!" He smirked and gave a nod, he walked up to your widow, giving you a quick peck before a car horn went off. "Iwa-chan! She said yes let's go!" He gave a sigh and eye roll, he kissed you again deeply. "I love you." "I love you." You shut your window and watched him jog off to Oikawa's car and getting in, you gave blushing cheeks and a big smile once you sat in bed.
Kyoutani
You gave your team a boost of confidence for their last match against Aobajosai, you stood in the middle of the circle and gave a smile to the each of them. "Karasuno!" They went to the court and took their positions, you glanced to see Kyoutani on the other side of the court, you gave him a small wave and mouthed 'Good luck' to him. He gave a nod, once Karasuno lowered their Fly flag, Kyoutani went over to you. "Kyoutani?" He grabbed your hands with both of his, staring at you with his serious face before pointing over to the fans of his team, seeing them drop their banner. You gasped and so did many others, including Oikawa, as the words '(Y/n) will you go to prom with me?' were on it, then the actual Aobajosai banner was dropped onto it. Your cheeks were a light pink, when you looked back at him he gave you a small smirk, you then smiled and hugged him tightly. "I'd love to." When you pulled back he gave you a deep kiss, you then pecked his cheek and pushed him lightly to the court. He walked back with a smirk instead of a serious expression, he gave a nod towards the coach and the match began as you smiled at him, still blushing.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
It was the last game of Shiratorizawa against Aobajosai, you were in the stands sitting next to your friend (F/n) from Shiratorizawa and sitting with your friend from your school. "Hey look, it's your boooyfriend." You blushed when (F/n) pointed at Tendo lined up on the court, he had a calm smile, which worried you since you rarely saw it. "We wish both teams good luck but first. Number five from Shiratorizawa has prepared something for us all." You and many other gave confused looks once the gym went dark and the screen that was connected to the ceiling turned on. "Will you still call me superman? Come on Button sing with me!" Your lips parted seeing the screen playing a video of you walking, you looking at your phone with Tendou in front of you. "If I'm alive and well will you be there holding my hand?!"  You and many other giggled, after the video the song still played and showered pictures of you and Tendou, the last picture of the five minute slideshow show the picture of Tendou's lock screen. Many 'awe'd, including you, then the screen went black with the words. 'Will you be my date to prom?' Going across it. The lights went on, you were already on the court, running and jumping into Tendou's arms with a smile as he did the same. "Yes!" He chuckled and kissed you deeply as many cheered, both of you blushing deeply.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You sent Terushima a text telling him you were on your way over now. You and Terushima were going to have a movie marathon to make up for a date night. "Hey there." You smiled and gave him a hug, he then pecked your lips and led you to the couch, you gave a confused look seeing he didn't have anything ready. "You get to pick a movie." You smiled and went over to his movie case, he had about twenty movies to pick from, he sat on the couch with a sigh as you grabbed the one you been wanting to watch. "This one." "Well, open it and put it in." You gave him a playful groan and did so, when you opened the cards yiur eyes widened seeing a torn sheet of palate in the folds. "Will you go to prom with me?" You looked up at him with blushing cheeks and a smile. "Of course!" You hugged him tightly, he chuckled and gave you a deep kiss, when you pulled back you gave him a confused look. "How did you know I was going to pick this one?" He blushed and gave sealed lips, taking the case from you. "Well I. I just know." You gave a 'Uh huh' just for him to chuckled and pull you in for another kiss. "Okay, you got me. I put the same note in all cases."
Other
Akiteru
You placed your hands on your knees after the match against Date Tech's girls. You were breathing heavily on the court, you then went to go get a drink during half time, and the other girls did the same, both on your team and the other team. The second match started, Karasuno won the first match by two points, as you took your position, you gave a confused look seeing the others not on the court. Your lips then parted once each of the players walked to their position and handed you (f/c) roses. You blushed deeply after taking the last one from you (f/n), just for Akiteru to hand you one. "Good luck. And. Will you be my first date to prom?" You blushed more and smiled as he did a small smile before you hugged him tightly, giving him a light peck on the lips. "Of course." After your response he left the court blushing slightly and with a few girl's 'awe'ing as he held onto the roses. You blushed and smile as you hit the ball, even if the team didn't score, you smiled.

(Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon and the prom scenario will come later on promise X3)