When A Guy Hits On You

(Can relate to the pick above with all my anime XD)
(These will be long BTW)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Right!" After the team circle you hugged Hinata and gave him a peck on the cheek, wishing him good luck before he works out then practices, while you were going to help Yachi fill water bottles. "T-thank you (Y/n)!" You smiled and gave her a nod, as you walked with her to the fountain. You smiled hearing Hinata cheer and such, Yachi tried to make small talk before a shadow stepped beside you. "Hey." You looked over to see a young guy around your and Hinata's age who looked like a fan from Shiratorizawa. "Hi, sorry am I in your way?" He gave you a small smile and looked to the side with a head shake as you capped the lid on a bottle. "No, but I was just wondering if you needed some help." You gave a confused look then shook your head. "No." Hinata glanced up to see a guy leaning against the wall next to you, he then gave a side glance and ran over to you. "Uh, hello?" You turned to see Hinata and gave him a smile as he grabbed your hand. "S-she's taken." The guy laughed then looked at you. "Seriously?" You smiled with a nod, the boy gave an eye roll then grabbed your hand. "Come on." "Oooh!" Hinata stepped in front of him and pushed you behind him as the guy took a step back as Hinata gave him narrowed eyes. "Whatever." The guy walked away as you smiled then hugged Hinata from the side kissing his cheek as he grinned and rubbed the back of his neck. "Who knew Hinata could be so imitating?" "Small people are feisty."
Sugawara
You sat next to Yachi up in the stands, you came to watch Sugawara play against Date Tech. "E-exciting huh?" You gave a smile and a nod as you laid down your coat on the seat behind you, a couple minutes later as you two made small talk before you felt a tap on your shoulder. "Excuse me? Is this yours?" You smiled and gave a nod to the guy who was no more than two years older than you. "Yes sorry." He smiled after you took it then as you turned around he sat next to you, you scooted to the side as Yachi did the same. "So, got a name cutie?" Sugawara gave a small nod towards Daichi before looking up into the stands with a straight face. "I'll be right back okay." "Um, I'm taken." The guy gave a chuckle as he leaned over to you with a smirk. "I don't see anyone else here, unless you're with her." Yachi gave a gasp as you gave an eye roll. "Hey I'm so-." "I'm sorry sweetheart, I tried to come here as quick as I could." Sugawara came up to you then took your hand and pecked your lips, you smile as he pulled you up from the bleacher. "You ready?" "Yeah." Yachi stood up and followed behind the two of you, you hugged Sugawara's arm as he smiled. "Thanks." "Anything for you, and I'm glad you came." He kissed your hand as the two of you walked down the stairs of the stands.
Tanaka
"I'll see you in the gym." You walked away with Yachi to the gym while Tanaka and the rest of the team unloaded the bus. "At lest they're pumped up." You smiled with a giggle as you stepped inside the gym that held the spring tournament. "Yeah I kno-." "Hey there." You looked to the side to see a young guy the same age as you step in front of you, he looked over at other guys wearing the same fan shirts as him then looked back at you. "Karasuno huh? You must be their good luck charm." You took a step back with a narrowed eyes. "Who's that?" Tanaka gave a growl after Noya pointed out the guy that was talking to you before he took your hand. "Argh!" "You're pretty and I was." Just before the guy could finish speaking Tanaka stood behind you with narrowed eyes and a small growl. "Can I help the you?" You turned around to see Tanaka and Noya growling. "Don't touch her! She's mine!"  The guy gave a nod then backed way with a 'Tch' as Tanaka stepped in front of you and motioned around you before you pecked his cheek with a giggle. "Thank you T-." "You're coming with me!" He grabbed your waist and walked beside you giving everyone who looked your direction with narrow eyes, you just smiled and held onto his arm.
Daichi
You smiled at Daichi as you held his hand on the way back to your house, he saw Ukai sensei and stopped by. "Hey you two." You smiled more and waved at Ukai as Daichi took your hand and led you to the counter. "Ukai tomorrow's game." You zoned out as Daichi continued to speak, you starred at the counter design and leaned closer to Daichi with sealed lips before a tap hit your shoulder. "Hey there." You gave a small smile seeing it was one of your class mates, once Ukai glanced up Daichi turned and looked at him with a small smile. The guy gave a wave as Daichi turned back around, pulling you closer. "So I heard you passed that test. I was wondering if you wanted to tutor me?" "Um it was a lucky guess that made me pass." Daichi looked back up at the guy then put an arm around your waist. "You ready?" You gave a nod and just before the two of you walked away the guy grabbed your shoulder. "Hey come on now." "Let her go." Daichi grabbed and removed his hand and led you in front of him and out the door. "You okay?" You gave a smile and pecked his cheek. "I is."
Tsukishima
You gave an eye roll at Hinata, the two of you were waiting for Tsukishima at the park, as he tossed up a volleyball. You didn't have to come." "I know, I was just bored." You gave a sigh as you took out your phone before watching Hinata chase after his volleyball. "Want some company?" You turned around to see a guy smirking at you as he had his hands in his pockets. "Um, no I'm actually waiting for some one." "Ah, well. Look, I think you're really pretty." Tsukishima took out his head phone to see a guy talking to you and lift up your chin just before you pulled away. "Hey look. What if this guy don't show up?" "And if I do?" You smiled seeing Tsukishima, the guy looked up only to see Kei giving him a cold stare before grabbing your hand and walking away from you. You clung to his arm as you walked past Hinata and Kageyama arguing before they stopped and stared at Tsukishima's cold stare as you giggled. "I think you gave him nightmares." "Good."
Yamaguchi
"You'll do fine." You pecked Yamaguchi's cheek as he gave you a smile and a nod, you then hugged him before going to help Ukai grab bags off of the bus with Kiyoko. After that Yama walked with the others to the gym, you lifted up the last bag but it was heavy, and when you turned around the other two already walked away. "You need some help?" You glanced over to see a young guy about your age coming over to you with a Team Aobajosai fan jacket on. "Um it's okay I got it." He smirked but came over to you once you lifted up the bag. "Hey, I don't mind. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be doing this." "Hey Yama." Yamaguchi turned towards Hinata then looked where he was pointing at. "Who's that?" "I-i don't know. I'll be back."  "Thanks but I have to go." Just before you could walk past the guy you bumped into Yamaguchi. "H-hey." You smiled and grabbed his hand, the guy gave a smirk then an eye roll once Yamaguchi took the bag. "Thanks." "Anything for you." Once the two of you past by the rest of the team Hinata gave Yamaguchi a thumbs up as Yama gave a blushing grin.
Nishinoya
"I'll only be a second." Nishinoya gave you a nod as you left the gym after kissing his cheek, you were on your way   back to grab your bag you left on the bus while he stayed in the gym and practiced with the team. "Thank gosh." You walked through the crowds of people holding your bag close to you since someone forgot to close the bus's door. You gasped after you dropped it when someone bumped into you. "Oops. My bad." You smiled as a young guy handed you your bag, he gave a nod but tugged it back to him. "Thanks." "I-I'm sorry, you're really pretty. I didn't mean to bump into like that." "Ooh! Noya!" Nishinoya gave a confused look at Tanaka as he stood in the gyms door way pointing out of it, Noya ran over to him along with Ashi to see you tug your backpack and give a confused look as a guy talked to you, smirking at you with red cheeks. "Ooh. What are you going to do Noya? Someone's hitting on your lady?" Tanaka wiggled his eye brows behind Noya with his finger tips to his mouth as Noya walked away. "Thank you again." You gasped as Noya picked up up bridal style and walked off with you, the guy gave a confused look until stepping back with Noya gave a growl at him. "Go Noya!" "Was this necessary?" "Yep!"
Ukai
You smiled seeing a guy around your and Ukai's age walk into the store, he gave you a nod and walked to the coolers. You sighed with a smile knowing you ended up helping Ukai at the store when you stopped by to visit him and he went to smoke a cigarette while on the phone with Coach Ittestu. "Will that be it?" You scanned the items and gave him a glance before looking down to type in his change. "Yes unless I can get your number as well?" You smiled and shook your head and placed his things in a bag. "Sorry but she's taken." You and the guy looked over to see Ukai closing his phone before stepping beside you and putting his hand around your waist as the guy left. "Can't leave you alone huh?" You gave an eye roll and put your arms around his neck and pecked his lips. "Seems not huh?" He chuckled then pecked the top of your head as you released him. "Well, I'm sure he'll met his girl in a store like I did, just not this one and not with you."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"I'll go get him." Kuroo pecked your cheek as you smiled before watching him walk back to the gym while you stood by the one of the Karasuno school vans, taking bags out of the back of it. You looked back at it with a sigh before you pulled out a bag just before a tap hit your shoulder. "Hey there. Do you need my assistants?" "No I'm good my boyfriend is coming back t-." "Awe." You gave a confused look as he leaned on the side of the van with a frown, as you gave sealed lips. "Beautiful girl like you already taken?" Kuroo gave a smirk as he walked with Tsukishima back to the van with his hands in his pockets and his eyes shut. "Hm?" He looked up only to narrow his eyes seeing a guy smirk as you as you gave an eye roll. "I seen that look before." You glanced back only to smile seeing Kuroo walk up to you and kiss your cheek, taking out a bag and handing it to Tsukishima. "Can I help you pal?" "No, just trying to get this pre-." "She's taken." Kuroo looked down at the guy as he gave a nod as walked away, you smiled and shut the van doors and followed behind Tsukishima. "What was that about?" "I don't even know." Kuroo grabbed your hand and held it taking another look and smirking at the guy.
Kenma
"Okay.." You have a small smile at Kenma with a head shake as you held his hand and the other held his phone as he played on it, you then stopped as he did the same seeing a guy jog by the two of you. He raised an eye brow seeing you look at your phone after you let go of Kenma's arm, making him turn his back to you, as the guy jogged in place. "Babysitting? Or dating him?" You looked up and turned off your phone with a small smirk. "Dating." "Doesn't seem that way. You wanna go with me instead toots?" You narrowed yours eyes and that's when Kenma looked up to see the guy smirking at him. "Come on." You blushed as Kenma grabbed your hand and pulled you away, the guy gave a 'Tch' before jogging off. "Call me some time!" "He didn't touch you did he..?" You smiled with a head shake as he stared at you, you pecked his cheek then held onto his arm. "I love you." "I love you."
Lev
"Hurry back Lil cutie!" You smiled and gave a small wave towards Lev before you and Kiyoko went into the gym to go help the managers set up the net. "This is going to be fun." Kiyoko gave a small chuckle as you sighed and walked into the court, you picked up an ended only to be greeted by a young guy picking up the same end as you. "I guess I'll help you with this side huh?" You gave a small smile and a head nod as he smirked back. "I guess so." He chuckled and helped you set up the bet, then smiled and stared at you until you noticed and gave him a confused look. "So, uh. Karasuno huh?" "Mhm." "Must get all the attention huh?" Lev waited for you and stared over every one that walk by then gave a small frown. "I couldn't have lost her." He stepped into the gym only to see you staring at a guy that was giving you a smirk. "Well, I think you're really cute. You gotta boyfriend?" Lev narrowed his eyes after hearing that then walked over to you. "Yeah I." You gasped once Lev picked you up with his arms around your stomach. "She's mine." The guy looked up as Lev looked down at him before walking away with you, you blushed as me kissed your cheek then set your down and pecked your lips. "Awe. I love you." "I love you too." He sat on his knees then pulled you into a hug before getting up and ruffling your hair then grabbed your hand. "Now come on (Y/n)!"
Inouka 
"Yeah!" After you and the rest of Karasuno cheered in a group circle they ran outside of the gym to run up and down the hill, you gave a small chuckle as Yachi did the same, once you and Yachi went out the gym doors a couple of other guys rushed in. "Ah!" You gave a small yelp as a guy from your math class gave a chuckle. "Haha, sorry (Y/n)." You smiled and gave him a small chuckle then frowned slightly seeing Yachi walk away a long with the other guys walk in the opposite the direction. "I gotta." "Hold on girl. Where's my apology?" You gave a confused look as he grabbed your hand. "Apologize for not being mine." "Kenma!" Inouka glanced over to the side as Kenma did the same seeing Hinata run up to then out of breath, Inouka looked around but didn't see you anywhere. "Uh, Hinata?" "Oh." "Where's (Y/n)?" Hinata looked around then pointed to the gym and before he could speak Inouka smiled and went over there, he peeked through the doors to see you backing up and that's when he opened the door. "Inouka!" You smiled and hugged him tightly, he smiled then looked up at the guy before hugging you back tightly and kissing your head. "Tch. Whatever." Inouka took your hand and led you out of the gym with a small smile. "That was strange." "Not really. You're pretty." You blushed and hugged his arm before Hinata ran up to you. "(Y/n)!"
Fukunaga
You laughed with Yachi after you helped when you turned around and bumped into him. He stared at you as you smiled and gave you a kiss on the cheek before going to the court to practice against Karasuno before his actual match. "I guess so." You followed Yachi to the doors of the gym to go to bus with her until a guy stopped you and handed you a folded piece of paper. Fukunaga looked up only to see your cheeks a light pink after reading it with a shocked face and the guy walk up the stairs to the stands with blushing cheeks as well. You were about to speak when Fukunaga came up to you but he took the piece of paper and crumpled it before going up into the stands. "Mine." Your lips parted with a smile after seeing Fukunaga throw the paper ball at the guy before going back onto the court after kissing your cheek. "Love you." "I love you too bumpkin."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Okay, okay." Yachi smiled at you as she took your hand and led you to the laundry room of the gym. "T-thank you." You giggled as she stacked another towel on your pile that you held before she gasped. "What?" "I forgot the others!" You gave a confused look, seconds later she ran out of the room only to give a yelp after bumping into another boy that went to you're school. "Hey watch it!" "I'm sorry. She's just in a rush." The guy looked at you then gave narrowed eyes before smirking. "(Y/n) right?" You gave nod knowing that you don't have him in any classes but still gave a small smile. "Yeah." He smirked then placed a hand on the wall and leaned over you. "Yeah! Akaashi! Le-." Bokuto stopped talking once he followed behind Akaashi in the gym. "Well you are a pretty girl I must say." Bokuto gave white eyes with a small slouch as Akaashi stared at him then glanced over at you, then back at Bokuto seeing fire behind his eyes. "Hey!" You looked at Bokuto rushing over to the two of you as you stepped back, and the guy gave him a an eyebrow raise. "She's my pretty girl and only I'm aloud to call her that." The guy gave a 'Tch' before waking away last Akaashi who was just staring at him. "Bo-" Bokuto picked you up and spun you around before holding you close to his chest. "Me and Akaashi will take care of that guy." "No we won't." "Akaashi!"
Akaashi
Akaashi glanced at you as you held his hand and smiled at him as you talked about your day. He gave you nod and made you smile more as he walked you out of the gym, then on the way home before a guy from your chemistry class stopped you. "Hey." You smiled as he gave a smirk, Akaashi stared at him with an raised eyebrow. "Hey, so we have chemistry together and I was wondering if you want to go with me to the tutoring?" You gave a confused look as Akaashi did the same, he then lifted up your hand and kissed it before putting an arm around your waist. "She can't." "I wasn't asking you." "Then why are you speaking to me?" The guy gave narrowed eyes before walking away with a 'Tch', you smiled after Akaashi took your hand and pulled you a long. "Akaashi." "He was hitting on you." You smiled then locked arms with his and kissed his cheek, he then turned his head and pecked your lips as you giggled. "I love you." "And I love you."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Boo Bear!" "I'm just going to the bathroom." You smiled as you pecked his cheek before leaving the gym as he watched you with a smile. While you were on your way to the bathroom a group of girls blocked it, you tried to get through but couldn't. "Awe. What's wrong beautiful?" You gave a confused look only to see a fan of Team Johzenji smirk at you, you looked away with narrow eyes. "Don't be like that. I do think you're cute." Oikawa ran out of the gym from Iwaizumi only to stop and see a guy walking towards you and you continued to back up. "Parton me but. That there is mine." You smiled seeing Oikawa step in front of the guy and pull you by the waist, the guy gave wide eyes as you and Oikawa walk away. "I thought you were going to the bathroom." "I was but." Oikawa pressed his lips to your and poked your nose. "Next time you'll get in trouble for being so cute." "Oikawaaaa. But." He kissed your cheek with a smile as he lifted up your chin. "I love you." "I love you too. Can I go to the bathroom now?" "Unless I accompany you?" "Oikawa!"
Iwaizumi
You gave a nod to Ukai sensei as you stood in the group circle, you then smiled and looked over at Yachi. "I don't mind." Yachi gave you a smile as you walked over to her then the two of you walked to locker room. "T-thank you for helping me when the towels." You smiled and giggled as you locked arms with her as she tensed. "No problem." You held open the door and followed her out of the locker room with warm towels, only to bump into a guy about your age. "Ah." "Sorry." He gave you a smile and handed you a towel, you took it and gave a nod before he clears his throat. "Hot like those towels huh?" You gave a small side glance to see Team Aobajosai walk into the gym, you saw Iwaizumi and gave him a smile as he gave a nod. "So got a name?" You said your name as he said his, you then looked over at Iwaizumi then back at the guy then back at him as Iwaizumi watched. "She's getting hit on! Goo!" Iwaizumi walked over to you from the other side of the court and grabbed your wrist. "She has to go." He pulled you to him once the to of you got a good distance. "Thank you." "What did he say to you?" You smiled and pecked his cheek as he stared
at the guy.
Kyoutani
You gave a small smile after pecking Kyoutani's shoulder while you held his arm as you waited for him to get finished talking with his coach. He didn't mind that you did but he kept a straight face the whole time for his coach, then glanced at you when you let go and walked over to a table that your bag was on. "So that's your bag huh?" You turned your head to see a young boy around your age in a all white jacket come to from the men's restroom. "Yeah?" "I was about to go turn it into the lost and found. Sorry." You placed to one strap over your shoulder as he walked over to you and gave you a smirk. "Are you lost too cutie?" Kyoutani gave a nod then glanced over to see you backing a away from a guy with a small smile as he smiled back at you. "Um yeah I have a boyfriend he's over there." The guy took a step back once he looked at Kyoutani glaring at him and you walking towards him, Kyoutani grabbed and held your hand as he watched the guy walk away then pecked your head as he looked back forward to his coach.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You smiled as you and one of your friends from Shiratorizawa sat in the bleachers, you came with her to watch Tendou and support her team even though you went to a different school. "You and Tendou are so cute." You blushed as you waved at Tendou as he did the same on the court. You smiled watching him make faces before two guys sat behind you with a laugh. "Cute laugh you got there. (R/n), is this your friend?" She gave a nod and said your name before he sat down next to you. Tendou gave narrowed eyes as he stared up to see you scooting over. "Tend-." "Be back!" He smirked then leaned over to you as you scooter over more only for Tendou to jump in the middle of the two of you. "Hey there Button." You smiled and kissed his cheek as he smiled and looked over at the guy with a head tilt. He gave a sigh then sat up and left with his friend as you smiled and held only Tendou's arm. "She's mine you!" You smiled and placed your hand over his mouth only for him to kiss it it before kissing your cheek. "I love you." "I love you." "Tendou!" "Coming!"
Team Johzenji
Terushima
"I'll meet you back here. Love you." You pecked Terushima's cheek, he smiled then gave you a smirk and pecked your lips. "Love you. And hurry back." You gave him a small nod before letting go of his hand and walked into the tournament's gym while he waited outside, holding on the strap of his bag. "Oops, sorry darling." You gave a fake three second smile before trying to get out a guy's way that was the same age as you. "Hey, wait a minute now." You stared at the guy with your eyes slightly narrowed after he grabbed your hand and gave you a smirk. "Can't just walk away like that." You gave a nod and removed your hand to take out your phone, still glancing up a the guy. "Hm?" Terushima chuckled then gave a head shake and walked into the building, you saw him and gave a smile before the guys smile faded. "Hey you."  Terushima pecked your cheek and put an arm around you smirking at the guy that walked away, you smiled and took ha hand and walked with him. "Just come with me." "I said hurry back but fine."
Other
Akiteru
You smiled as you and the girls walked down the halls out of the school, you laughed more after they brought up moments. After you held open the doors with an eye roll, you followed behind them only to get stopped. "Hey uh. (Y/n)." You gave a confused look but small smile seeing a guy that graduated lasted year come up to you. "Hey. You." "Been a while huh, I just came by to. Well. You look good." Akiteru stepped out of his car then gave a smile smile but confused look seeing you cross your arms and glance to the side, he smiled then started to walk up to you calmly. "Sorry I can't I have a boyfriend." "Awe come on. I." "Hello." You smiled as you glanced up to see Akiteru as he looked down at the guy. "Haven't I seen yo-." Seconds later the guy walked away as you gave a giggle and turned to face Akiteru, he pulled you into a hug then pecked the top of your head. "Did you come to watch me practice?" "Maybe."

(Sorry if some are terrible but I hope you enjoyed this, more to come soon)