Random Scenario(Part 2): When He Gets You A Plushy

(Welcome to part 2! XD)
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"This is for you." You were in the gym for you forgot your bag, you were staying the rooms of the school and it was late. Apparently Oikawa was roaming around the gym as well at the time. You gave a confused look with a parted lips smile seeing Oikawa hold up a ghost plushy with a smirk and an eyebrow raise. "It reminded me of you. You give that look when you're not with me. Alone like a ghost." You gave narrowed eyes but smirked and took the plushy, smiling with a small giggle as he placed his hands on his hips. "I love it. It's cute." Oikawa pulled you into a hug and pecked your forehead, you smiled more and hugged it. "Cute like you. And I. Where are you going?!" "Back to the room. I'll get in trouble." As you walked backwards you blew him a kiss as he smirked and gave you a small wave, heading out of the gym doors before stopping. "Now she'll cuddle that more than me! (Y/n)!"

IwazumiYou gave playful, narrowed eyes towards Oikawa when he opened up the door to Iwazumi's house, where you went over at the school and guessing Oikawa went over after practice

Iwazumi
You gave playful, narrowed eyes towards Oikawa when he opened up the door to Iwazumi's house, where you went over at the school and guessing Oikawa went over after practice. "Come on in." You gave a small eye roll as he smirked, as you walked behind the couch Iwazumi was sitting on, you stopped with widened eyes when he placed his arm back and in front of you with a pancake plushy. "For you." You smiled and took it, you then leaned over the couch and gave Iwazumi a kiss on the cheek before the two of you looked over at Oikawa, whom was chuckling. "A pancake?" "Now when she threatens you it won't sound as intimidating as me." When Oikawa gave an eyebrow raise, you gave him narrowed eyes. "Lame." "Watch it Oikawa. I'll suffocate you with this pancake." "See."

Kyoutani You placed your bag over your shoulder, you were going back to Karasuno after a day of practicing with Aobajosai

Kyoutani
You placed your bag over your shoulder, you were going back to Karasuno after a day of practicing with Aobajosai. You haven't seen Kyoutani today for it was still early on the morning. "(Y/n)." You gave a confused look then smiled, only for it to turn into a jaw drop after seeing Kyoutani in front of you, holding a skulll bear. "I was going to give it to you yesterday but.." You gave light pink cheeks with wide eyes as you took the stuff animal, you then gave a small smile and looked up at him to see him glancing to the side. "I love it. Thank you Kyoutani." You hugged him, then kissed his chin before you followed behind your teammates with the same expression still, hugging it with a small giggle.