When The Two Of You Watch Ghost Adventures Together (In editing)

(Yep. I'm in a Ghost Adventures marathon right now. If not familiar with it..it's in the title..but four guys go to haunted places.)

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
"Shoyo, come on, look," you whined. "Nothings going to pop out. If so, then this would be a good episode." After Shoyo invited you over, since it was a lazy Saturday, the two of you decided to watch a show called Ghost Adventures. You were sitting next to him on the couch, and each of you were bundled up in a blanket and surrounded by snacks. Unlike him, you weren't covering your face with the sheet. After all, this was his first time watching the show. Before you could laugh at Shoyo, the sound of a nearby door slamming caused you to squeal and grab onto his arm. Natsu laughed at your reaction. "Sorry," she said. "Natsu! Go back to sleep! You can't watch this!" Shoyo whispered loudly. His sister rolled her eyes and went back to her bedroom. "Who's scared now?" Shoyo teased. You scoffed as you rested your head on his shoulder. "I hope your house becomes haunted after this." "Why would you say that?!"

Sugawara
You and Sugawara both gave a small jump as the two of you sat on the couch at his house watching Ghost Adventures, one arm was around you while the other held your hand with you leaning against him. "Creepy." You looked up when he chuckled and looked at the tv. "I agree." After one of the cast members jumped, you and Sugawara did the same while leaning closer to each other, after that the both of you giggled on how the two of you were acting. "I don't know who's more scared, you or me?" Suga chuckled and placed another arm around your side, pulling you close into his chest after he pecked your head, making you giggle. "We'll see."
Tanaka
You laid halfway on Tanaka as the two of you watched Ghost Adventures with his sister sitting on the couch next to you. "Ryu I'd like to see you do this, haha." Tanaka gave narrowed eyes up at Saeko sipping his coke, you laid your head on his shoulder as he had one arm around you. "Psh! I'm not scared!" You gave a head shake before the three of you slightly jumped after an object flew across the room. Tanaka had your hand that was on his chest over his eyes, you smiled and kissed his cheek as his sister laughed. He then smirked and kissed your cheek, pulling you closer as the both of you stared at the screen. "Saeko why don't you do it?" "Hah!" Each of you gave a small yelp then laughed, Tanaka laughed more and held your head down to him. "Don't worry (Y/n), your Senpai will protect you." "Pft. I'll have to protect you." "Saeko?!"
Daichi
After school, Daichi went over to your house since there was no practice, the two of you were flipping through channels before coming across Ghost Adventures, making you and Daichi cuddle and watch it. "They make their opening scarier." Daichi gave a small smirk as your head laid on his shoulder as you hugged his arm with the other hand on yours. He gave a nod, you slightly jumped after a loud banging noise was caught on tape. "What if the gym was haunted?" Daichi's eyes slightly widened as you continued to watch the tv when he looked at you, he then looked back at the tv with the same face expression, zoning out as you gave another small jump.
Tsukishima
You sat next to Kei at your house on the couch, the both of you watching Ghost Adventures, you held onto his arm and peeked out from behind his shoulder as he stared at the screen with eyes slightly widened, before looking down at your smirking face. "Scared Kei?" "Tch. It's fake, he's an actor." You gave an eye roll and slightly jumped as he smirked and placed a hand on yours. "Tanaka can be more scary than that." "Psh. I think you can." He looked down at you with a smirk as you stared at the screen, after another small jump and looking into his shoulder, he pecked your head and placed his hand on yours and gave a head shake once you looked back at the screen with a small smile. "No need to fly through the roof."
Yamaguchi
You smiled when Yamaguchi joined you on the couch, sitting next to you after he came over, you told hi the two of you were going to watch a movie, but you ended up watching Ghost Adventures since it came one. "We don't have to watch it." You held onto Yama's arm, both of you been looking away after voices were captured, you were about to get up to change the channel but he pulled you back close it him. "Don't mind." He took in a deep breath and held you close, rubbing your back as you peeked at the screen, when you would flinch, he'd slightly jump but smile and do the same, you smiled knowing he was trying to be brave, you kissed underneath his chin, making him smile as you hugged him tightly. "Thank you for watching it with me." "A-anything for you Love."
Nishinoya
You, Noya, Ashi, and Tanaka were at Noya's house watching Ghost Adventures since each of you were interested in the show. Noya was on the couch, Tanaka was sitting in a bean bag, Ashi was sitting in the arm chair, and you were up getting a drink of water, you watched from the distance of a crew member getting strangled, making each of you jump with a small gasp. After a loud banging was caught on the camera, you dropped the water bottle, triggering Noya to turn off the tv, leaving each of you gasping as the house was pitch black. "Why did you turn off the tv?!" "Ahh! Something touched me!" "Babe it was just me." "Hey! What y'all doing in the dark?!"
Ukai
"So yeah. That's basically it." Ukai gave a small head gesture as you were in the kitchen making yourself some cereal, Ukai was at your house you invited him over since he was curious about Ghost Adventures after hearing you and Yachi talk about it. "Interesting." He pulled you into his lap, as you ate small spoonfuls, Ukai wrapped his arms around you and rested his chin on your shoulder, just for you to jump after the introduction on the screen started, not knowing Ukai had the remote. "Getting scared already?" You gave a eye roll as Ukai chuckled and kissed your cheek, the both of you smiling as the show continued. You felt Ukai jump and started to giggle, he then gave an eye roll and a smirk. "Scared Keishin?" "Guess I'll have to stay the night." You blushed and gave a small head shake as he chuckled and kissed your cheek. "Just kidding."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You Kuroo and Kenma were at Kuroo's house watching Ghost Adventures since Kenma mentioned it the night it came in, it was commercial so you got up to get a drink of water. You gave a small yelp after turning around just to bump into something that latched around you, Kuroo chuckled and kissed the top of your head as you gave him narrowed eyes. "That's not funny." He continued to chuckle after you pulled away and walked back towards the couch, when he opened up the icebox, he turned to see you giving narrowed eyes still. "Heh I'm sor-." You and Kuroo both slightly jumped after hearing the icebox open, when you turned, Kenma cracked open a water bottle and walked over to the both of you. "Hm?" You giggled while Kuroo gave narrowed eyes and sat next to you, pulling you close so Kenm could sit. "Nothing you just scared Kuroo." "Hm?" "Psh."
Kenma
You were at Kenma's both of you sitting in bed watching Ghost Adventures while an update was down loading on the game system. "Don't do it." You scooted up to Kenma after mumbling to yourself, you were more interested than he was but he tried not to give off that impression. Kenma gave a glance at you with a small smirk as you held onto his arm, sitting halfway behind him as you stared at the screen, after you gave a small flinch at the crew freaking out, Kenma placed a hand on yours and looked back at the tv with a quiet sigh through his nose.
Lev
You gave a small yelp while you sat next to Lev, holding onto his arm while the two of you were on the couch with a blanket pulled up to your chin. The two of you were watching Ghost Adventures at your house after school, before the both of you heading to practice in a hour. "I'll protect you." You blushed as Lev held you closer, you and him both slightly jumped after an object flew towards the camera, you gave a small yelp and that's when Lev placed the blanket over his head, leaving you on the outside. "Lev." Just before you could pull the sheet, his hand went to the back of your head, pulling you close as he kissed your head through it. "Yes?"
Inuoka
You and Inouka both gave a small jump as the two of you sat on the couch at your house, after seeing and hearing figure dart towards a camera. You were sitting in Inouka's lap, his chin resting on your shoulder as both arms wrapped around you and held you close to him. He gave a small chuckle as you did the same after he kissed your cheek. "I gotta go pee." Once you sat up off of him and headed towards the bathroom he gave parted lips and a panicked face, getting up and holding you close to him as you walked. "You ain't leaving me here!" "You're not coming with me into the bathroom either!"
Fukunaga
"Cuddle me." You blushed after Fukunaga mumbled with his arms open, you just got finished picking a channel, after ten minutes of if scrolling, you put on Ghoast Adventures. You did as he asked, you sat on the couch and leaned against him. "As you wish." Once you and him both got adjusted, Fukunaga stroked your hair as you laid on his shoulder, he would give you a glance each time you slightly jumped or made a small 'whoa' whisper after a voice or movement was caught on camera. "Are you even a bit frightened?" "Not really." You gave a small eye roll after he pecked your head and held you closer, picking up and dropping strands of your hair.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Push play." "You got it pretty girl." You and Bokuto were at your house watching Ghost Adventures after hearing Akaashi talk about it. You laid your head on Bokuto's shoulder as his arm was around you and the other hand holding the remote as your arms were around him. You and Bokuto gave wide eyes and parted lips after a crew member came across a shadowy figure. "It's a cow?!" You and Bokuto stared at the pause screen of a cow on the street, making the two of you bust out laughing. "Akaashi said this was creepy?" As the show continued, you and Bokuto chuckled the whole time instead of getting frightened.
Akaashi
You were at Akaashi's house this time, it was during the weekend so Karasuno and Fukurodani had practice since no matches were coming up. You sat on the couch as he sat next to you, an arm around you as the other flipped through channels. "Ooh. Click it." Akaashi raised an eyebrow after the curser stopped on Ghost Adventures, he did so and it just started it. You and him both gave widened eyes and parted lips after one of the cameras fell over on its own. "Do you believe in ghost?" Akaashi glanced down at you as you looked up at him, he then shrugged his shoulders and pulled you close after pecking your head. "Not sur-." You jumped slightly, making him look at you just for you to look at him with a small giggle before laying your head backwards on his shoulder as he smirked and gave a head shake.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You and Oikawa sat in bed at his house, the both of you watching Ghost Adventures, he held you close as the both of you peeked out from the blankets, after a crew member got dragged, Oikawa took the blanket and went underneath it. "Oikawa!" You tried to pull back the blankets while still staring at the screen, you then gave a small yelp after a loud banging noise was caught on tape, making you tug on the blanket more, Oikawa then lifted up the blanket and pulled you under, his head was out of the blanket as both arms held you down. "I want to watch, let go." "You'll get nightmares." "Oikawa you're such a dork." He smirked and released you, his head rested on your chin as the both of you chuckled and watched.
Iwaizumi
You scooted next to Iwaizumi once he sat on the couch, you and Oikawa were over at house. "Why do we have to watch this?" After you placed on Ghost Adventures, Oikawa sat in an arm rest couch and started to complain as you cuddled next to Iwaizumi. "'Cause." You gave a small jump and a gasp, Oikawa then smirked seeing you peeking out from Iwaizumi's shoulder as he held your hand. "Ooh is (Y/n)-chan scared?" You gave narrowed eyes at Oikawa, he stuck out his tongue just for you to throw a pillow at him, he was about to throw it back before Iwaizumi gave narrowed eyes at him, making him roll his eyes and use the pillow himself, when you each looked back at the screen, Iwaizumi pulled your head to his chest and held you close, rubbing your arm after you gave a small jump when a door slammed on the television. Iwaizumi just smirked at you with a head shake, you and Oikawa secretly gave narrowed but playful eyes towards each other.
Kyoutani
Kyoutani came over to your house for the day since neither Karasuno nor Aobajosai had practice or any matches coming up. Kyoutani sat on the couch and watched you talk about the show Ghost Adventures while the tv was paused on the opening, when you turned to him with a small smile he gave a nod. "I might jump, just to let you know." He pulled you into his lap, making you sit side ways, where your head resting on his shoulder and the rest of you leaned against as he held you close. You did as you said, you gave a small yelp and jump during the credits since that one part always gets you, Kyoutani smirked and held you closer but when you looked at him, he gave his serious expression. "I think my house is haunted." You gave him widened eyes with parted lips, he looked at you and pecked your forehead and continued to watch. "Seriously?" "Maybe." "Eeh.."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You were over at Tendou's house after watching him in a practice match against Aobajosai, you sat in his bed flipping through channels on his tv while he played with the ends of your hair. "Ooh." "Hm?" When he looked up he saw that you were watching Ghost Adventures, as the intro played, you gave a small jump and gasp when a pop up came on, making Tendou smirk with a chuckle and you give him narrowed eyes. "Come here." You gave a small smile as  Tendou wrapped his arms around your sides and pulled you back and between his legs, placing his chin on your shoulder after kissing your cheek. You blushed and watched the show continue as Tendou did the same, the both of you giving small jumps then giggles.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You sat on the couch next to Terushima while at his house for the night, after you put on a show, he pulled you to him and kissed the side of your head. "Ghost? Ooh. Looks like you're staying the night with me." You blushed and gave an eye roll as he chucked, after giving a small jump to a voice that was captured, Terushima smirked again and tapered your shoulder. You turned but then gave narrowed eyes, he didn't once more making you slap back his hand with a giggle. "Terushima stop it and watch." Terushima smirked and kissed your cheek, making you give a small smirk and laugh as you laid closer to him as he gave a sigh and rested his cheek against your head once more.
Other
Akiteru
"What do you want to watch?" You gave a shoulder shrug towards Akiteru, you went at his house after practice, you sat next to him on the couch as he had at arm around you with the other hand held the remote. "Not sure. What's that?" "Ghost Adventures? Something my Mum watches." He clicked on the show the placed the other arm around you, pulling you close to him, as the show continued, you gave a small jump with parted lips after a voice was caught on camera. "That's in-." You and Akiteru gave confused looks after hearing a creaking noise, when the both of you turned, each of you gave a giggle seeing no one there, but when you turned back, a small yelp came out of the each of you seeing Akiteru's mom on the couch with a calm smile. "Sorry to frighten you two love birds." You both smiled, Akiteru held you close, the both glancing with weary smiles towards each other.

(Sorry if some kinda suck but this is more of a random Scenario but I hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon!! X))