Random Scenario(Part 2): Couple Jewelry Set

(Welcome to part 2!! And since I didn't say it in part one....CALM KAGEYAMA!! XD *how I look when I get triggered*)
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Guess who?" You gave a small smirk after Oikawa placed his hands over your eyes when you were sitting on the bench with your gym bag in your lap as he smirked. "It's you dork." "That's no way to talk to your king." When he released you, you were about to speak before you seen a silver ring with a crown go over your head, making you give parted lips and blush deeply. "Oikawa." You turned to see him smirking at you and seeing a replica of the necklace except his crown was black. "Yes my beautiful, queen?" You smiled and look down only for your chin to get lifted up, then brought to Oikawa's lips. "Thank you. I love it so much. I love you more though." He gave a small eye roll when you gave a small laugh making him chuckled and kissed your forehead with a wink. "I love you too. Ugh, now let's get out of here I could use some cuddles from you."

Iwazumi You and Iwazumi were the last ones in the gym as you placed your bag over your shoulder getting ready to go back to stay in the girls room for it was late

Iwazumi
You and Iwazumi were the last ones in the gym as you placed your bag over your shoulder getting ready to go back to stay in the girls room for it was late. He held out his hand to walk you. But when you placed your hand in his, he pulled out a ring that glowed a blue color. You blushed when he slid the ring on your finger, making you smile even more seeing his on the other hand. "Iwazumi. It's beautiful." He smirked, lifting up your chin as he smiled, pressing your lips to his as your fingers interlock with his. "Like you. Now let's go." He pulled you along as you gave an eye roll, but you and him both stopped with a small flinch when stepping out of the gym after hearing screaming. "Alien ship!" "It's too small!" "It's glowing!"

Kyoutani You were sitting on the bench, watching Karasuno go against Shiratorizawa

Kyoutani
You were sitting on the bench, watching Karasuno go against Shiratorizawa. You gave a small cheer after they scored a point before break just as you handed them water, you glanced up into the stands to see Kyoutani, leaning against the rail smirking at you. "Kentaro!" You hugged him when he stepped off the last step, you grabbed his hand but released it after you felt the bracelet, you gave a confused look but before you could speak, you gasped after seeing a replica that said 'Queen' instead of 'King'. "Good luck." He kissed your forehead as you blushed, then smiled, kissing his lips before he went back up into the stands and you back to the court.