When He Protects You

(Wow XD that pic makes so much sense now XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
As you talked with Ukai sensei and Kiyoko, Hinata practiced on a three on three match. "Kageyama! Toss!" Kageyama gave a toss after Daichi hit it, the ball went higher and farther away from where Hinata jumped. Everyone on the court gasped seeing the ball speeding towards the back of your head before watching Hinata run towards you and jumped, making the ball hit his stomach. You turned after hearing a weird sound, when you looked down your lips parted seeing Hinata holding onto his stomach. "Shoyo?!" He looked up at you and gave you a thumbs up, Kageyama and Kei chuckled hearing him groan but, after you gave him a peck on the head, he smiled and tried to stand back up.
Sugawara
Sugawara walked with you down the halls to your Chemistry class, he held about three books in his hands as you held two, the teacher requested you to pick up and bring them to class and Sugawara offered to help. As you and him made small talk, a student open up the classroom door, you faced your back to the door, giving 'thanks' to her. But as the door started to shut, Sugawara saw the knob almost hit you but he stoped the door just in time. "Suga, are you alright?!" Sugawara opened up his eyes after rubbing his forehead, you tried not to smile but once he smiled at you, you gave a small giggle and cupped his cheeks. And when he removed his hand, he had a red mark on his forehead. "I'm fine, here." He handed you back your books and held the door open with his palm, you smiled and blushed when you went inside the classroom with a head shake.
Tanaka
You were heading to class with your close friend, as the two of you stepped off the morning bus, you blushed seeing Tanaka there waving at you with a big grin. You gave an eye roll and continued to walk and talk, but while doing so Hinata was on his bike, pedaling quickly so he wouldn't be late, heading for you since he was looking inside the bus windows. "Hinata?!" You turned to see Hinata flip over his bike after he stopped on his brakes, you gave parted lips after as Tanaka stood with his legs apart and both hands in front of him, he then chuckled and started to sway around you before grabbing you and pulling you close by your waist. "You dare to almost hit my precious (Y/n)?!" You giggled and kissed Tanaka on the cheek before moving away from him and next to your friend, continuing your walk with her as Tanaka continued to yell at Hinata.
Daichi
"(Y/n)!" You gave a small wave to Tanaka and Hinata, Daich was on the court before looking at you, he smiled as you waved to him. "I'll get your bag." You left your bag at Daichi's house when you went over the other day, as he went to go grab it you glanced around before looking forward to see a volleyball head towards you. You gave a small yelp just as Daichi stepped in front of and hit the ball up in the air, you gave parted lips when he stood back up with a head nod. You then smiled when he looked at you, he rubbed the back of his head with a small chuckle. "I'll walk you home now." Just before you could speak as you took your bag, Ashi ran over to you and bowed as Daichi gave narrowed eyes with a gasped face. "So sorry (Y/n)!" "Ashi?!"
Tsukishima
You made small talk as you walked home with Tsukishima, you watched him at practice and it ended late so he walked you. The both of you stopped walking after hearing arguing, when you turned your head, a ball was coming towards you, causing you to flinched. But after hearing a gasp, you opened your eyes to see Tsukishima holding the ball in front you. "You idiots." Hinata and Kageyama gave blue faces as Kei stared at them with narrowed eyes, with you behind him, he then raised the all over his head and threw it. "We're sorry (Y/n)!" Before you could reply to Hinata, Tsukishima pulled you along by the hand. "Thanks Kei." You hugged him, he gave you a one arm hug with a 'Tch.' "Carful around those morons."
Yamaguchi
You gave a nod towards Ukai sensei after he told you to watch over as he accepted a call. You smiled seeing Yama spiking along with the other players before Daichi called for break. "You okay?" You gave Yama a nod and a small smile, he smiled back and rubbed the back of his forehead before you gasped seeing a ball head towards you. Yama pulled you close after you gave a small yelp, but when he did, the ball hit him in the back, making him clinch at the smacking sound. "Yamaguchi?!" When you pulled back he gave a smile as he tried to hold back a painful expression. "I'm okay." You blushed and hugged him tightly, you cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead after. He smiled and stood up straight, about to speak before Hinata patted his back. "Nice sav-. "Aahoww!"
Nishinoya
Today, Karasuno was just going to do laps around the school since the gym was getting mopped. You were on your way out with Yachi after getting changed as Noya goofed aground. "Hey Hinata! Watch out." Tanaka pushed the mop cart that held dirty water, you glanced after hearing Hinata trip from the corner of your eye but when you did, Noya was right in front of you with his arms and legs stretched out. "Ahaha! It looks like you pissed yourself!" Noya gave light pink cheeks and sealed lips after looking down, after the mop bucket's wheel stiffened, it jerk forward to where half of the water spilled out. But Noya managed to jump just in time. He then gave a small growl towards Tanaka. "Thanks Noya." You hugged him with both arms around his neck, giving him a small peck on the cheek before doing so, he gave parted lips and calm after you pulled back and handed him a towel. When you walked back towards the exit, Noya gave a big grin and placed his hands on his hips. "At least I got a girlfriend!" "Shut up!"
Ukai
"Ooh, Ukai-sensei's girlfriend is here!" Ukai gave an eye roll and signaled the boys to continue practice, you smiled and gave Ukai a hug then pulled back. "Just thought I'd drop by to give you this." Ukai smiled as you handed him back one of the boy's Karasuno jackets they left in the store before you went to work. As the two of you talked Kageyama made a comment, Hinata served the ball to him, but instead it went towards you, making you gasp and slightly flinch. You gave light pink cheeks and a small gasp after hearing the echoing of Ukai's palm stopping the ball. He then looked at you and placed his hand back on his hip. "Well you should get going then." You gave him a nod and kissed his cheek, you gave a wave to the boys and left. After you did, Ukai turned his head to see the boys pointing at Hinata's pale white face as Ukai clinched his teeth. "Hinata?!" "Eeek!"
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Kageyama and Hinata were in an argument after everyone but you, Kenma, and Kuroo left the gym. As Kuroo and Kenma got their things ready, you were setting up water bottles so the two could practice like they asked you to. "How annoying.." Kuroo smirked as he placed his bag on his shoulder, walking over to you with his eyes shut and hands in his pockets."Baby girl, you re-." Just begure Kuroo could finish speaking, Kageyama smacked the ball Hinata held up to him out of his hand. And it headed towards you before Kuroo stepped in front, making it his shoulder as you gave parted lips. The two then flinched after Kuroo looked at the both of them with narrowed eyes and a small growl, you smiled then hugged Kuroo, pecking his cheek before doing so. He then smirked and pulled your head back to him when you released and tried to pull back up. "Best stay close to me before I end up kicking someone's ass."
Kenma
"Is it this one?" Kenma made a 'uh huh' sound after you pointed to a game in his game case at his house. It was a couple of inches higher than your height. You sealed lips just as he stood up, but when you jumped and grabbed it, other games went along with it. And just as you gave a small gasp when Kenma pulled you into his chest with his chin resting on your head, his head was getting hit by the corners of at least four game cases. "Ow.." You smiled and pulled back, you then gave a small giggle with Kenma released you as well. "Are you okay?" You placed both hands on his shoulders, connecting his eyes with your (e/c) ones. "Not really.." you blushed and smiled, hugging him by his sides, you pecked his chest as he gave a small smile and placed an arm on you.
Lev
Karasuno practiced with Nekoma, you were in the gym, helping Yachi Todd volleyballs and watched Lev play on a three on three match. "Will you hurry up?!" Tsukishima gave narrowed eyes and served the ball to Bokuto, when he hit it the ball, it went high and side ways towards your direction, causing Lev to give gasped lips before he ran to you backwards. His hand caught the ball that was over you, with a worried face and one leg up as you spoke with Yachi, she gave a terrified look as you gave her a confused one. Lev placed his finger to his lip and lowered the ball away from you and walked back to the court with a relieving sigh. You smiled when you looked at Lev, serving the ball back over the net after Yachi told you what happen. "My guardian alright."
Inouka
As you filled up water bottles, Yachi was collecting them, Inouka was heading over towards you before Tanaka called his name, making him turn with a confused expression. "Might was nice! Alright Yachi! Catch!" When Tanaka three the water bottle, Yachi tried to catch it but it went over her head, making Inouka gasp seeing it head towards you, he took a couples of steps to the side with clinched teeth, just in time for it to smack against the back of his head. "Sorry!" You gave a confused look with a small smile after you turned to see Inouka bend down then back up as he rubbed the back of his head, holding the water bottle to you. "Heh, here you go." You smiled with a giggle and kissed his cheek after taking it, making him give widened eyes, then a smile when you walked away, but as he rubbed his head more, he gave a small 'ow' after feeling a bump.
Fukunaga
"Hey your girlfriend is here." Fukunaga looked up to see you coming into the doorway with a smile, you gave a bigger smile at him as he went off of the court and pulling you into a hug. "Hey you." He smiled as you and pecked your lips, when you pulled back you gave Daichi a nod. "I'll be back." You gave Fukunaga a double pat on the chest as he gave you a nod and you walked away, when he looked back at the team Inuoka spiked the ball, making it come to you. Fukunaga ran and grabbed you pulling you close to his chest just for the ball to hit him upside the head. "Fukunaga?!" He looked at you as others gasp, he pecked your forehead and gave you a nod before picking up the ball and going back to the court. "You're so strange."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
As you made small talk with Akaashi, since he was standing on the side line, your back towards the court as he watched Bokuto give Hinata pointers. "Haha! Yeah, yeah, yeah! Now spike!" Hinata jumped and spiked, the ball smashed against the ground and went sideways, towards you, before Akaashi could react, you turned just in time to hear and see Bokuto yell 'got it' as he stood in front of you, his arms stretched out in front of him, ready to hit the volleyball but instead, the ball smacked against his forehead. "About time you use your head for something." Bokuto stood up straight with a chuckle, then turned towards you still looking at Akaashi, you smiled with parted lips at the mark on his forehead. When Bokuto looked at you with a grin, you smiled and hugged him, making him hug you with a chuckle. "You missed." "Heeey."
Akaashi
As you pushed the cart of volleyballs before your phone rang, making you answer it, Akaashi was on the court, waiting for Tsukishima serve, when he did, Bokuto blocked the ball with a slam and a 'Yeah' scream, everyone watched the ball fly up, and it was heading towards you, making Akaashi give widened eyes. He ran backwards with his hands up, he gave a glance at you then jumped just in time for the ball to land in his fingertips, pushing it back up as tripped and fell on his back, making you turn with widened eyes and parted lips after removing your phone from your ear. "Akaashi?!" You stared down at him, he glanced up at you as he laid on his back, arms and legs stretched. "Hm?" You gave a small laugh as he sat up and rubbed the back of his head, making you kiss his cheek as Bokuto laughed. "What did you do?" "Your welcome."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
It was another matched Aobajosai played in, this time, you went to watch him while Karasuno practiced in another gym. Yachi came with you since she had nothing to do either, as the two of you walked towards the stands, Oikawa was on the court. One of the other team's players spiked a ball, Iwaizumi hit it but it went side ways, towards you and Oikawa saw this, giving parted lips and went for it. Oikawa then stumbled backwards, smashing into chairs, you gave parted lips but before you could speak and do anything, he followed the ball back onto the court, you just watched him, he gave a glance at you with a small smile before focusing back on the match, leaving you flustered when Yachi pulled you along.
Iwaizumi
"Iwa-chan, your lover is here." You blushed with a small eye roll as you walked up to Iwaizumi, he was in the gym practicing late but the two of you were going to go over to his house for a couple of hours until you had to go back to the school. As he lifted up his bag and placed the strap over his shoulder with an eye roll, he peeked her your head soon after and walked with you towards the door. Oikawa was still serving and as he did so, one of the volleys were coming towards you. You flinched, and when you did, Iwaizumi pulled you into his chest with one hand by the back of your hand while the other's arm covered your face, the ball then hit his shoulder, making him jerk forward with narrowed eyes. "Sorry Iwa-chan!" Iwaizumi released you, you smiled then hugged him tightly, he kissed your head then picked up the ball and stormed towards Oikawa. "I said sorry!"
Kyoutani
"Ready?" Kyoutani gave you a small nod as you picked up your gym bag and placed it over your shoulder, he offered to take it but you kindly rejected, he was going to walk you to the bus, interlocking his arm with yours and placed a hand on yours that held his arm. "Heads up!" Just when you glanced to the side after hearing one of his teammates yell, Kyoutani did the same with his usual face expression seeing the volleyball heading towards the you at full speed, you gasped and when you did, Kyoutani took a small step in front of you. You gave parted lips after the ball hit the side of his arm, everyone in the gym gave parted lips as well, you had light pink cheeks when Kyoutani's hand was placed back on yours, making the two of you continuing your walk.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You hugged Tendou from behind, you went over to the gym so you and him could go to his house. "Hey you!" Tendou turned and gave a hug, kissing you on the top of the head. "You ready?" You gave a nod, he released you then went over to get his gym bag, you followed him but when you did, you gave a small gasp seeing a volleyball head for you. Tendou pulled you close then spun on the back of his heal with you before falling over as you yelped when the ball slammed against the wall behind you. You laid in his arms as he on his back, when you leaned off him, his arms were still around you, his eyes were shut and his head was on the gym bag. "Tendou. You okay?" He opened up his eyes and leaned up, kissing your forehead before standing up, pulling you up with him, then pulled you into his chest. "As long as you are Button." "Tsutomu! You almost Tendou's sanity! I said stare at a girl! Not aim at one!"
Team Johzenji
Terushima
As you packed up your gym bag to leave the gym with Terushima so the two of you could go to your house since both teams' practice ended early, Terushima was walking over to you to give you a surprise hug. "Heads up!" You turned just to see Terushima facing you with his eyes shut, his arm stretched and twisted back with the volleyball clinched by his finger stubs. He then lifted up his head with a smirk, turning and slamming the ball on the ground with a 'yeah' scream, as some of his teammates cheered, you gave a small eye roll and pecked his cheek, making him smirk then pull you to his lips. "Was that necessary?" "Hey, I saved you." "From a volleyball?" "You're welcome babe."
Other
Akiteru
You smiled seeing Akiteru as you walked with your friend out of the school doors, you didn't have practice so Akiteru was going to go over to your house. "You ready?" You gave a nod after hugging him, he then took your hand and led you down the sidewalk that had puddles of water on it and on the roads since it rained during lunch, Akiteru made small talk before the two of you stopped walking seeing a car coming, speeding too, and how the puddle was large enough not to move away from it. "Great." You sighed then gave parted lips when Akiteru stepped in front of you, his leather man stretched open as the car went by, the water puddle splashing him. When he turned to look at you after giving narrowed eyes towards the driver, you smiled at him but then gave a frown seeing him covered in muddy water. "Don't mind." He smiled then kissed your forehead, taking your hand once more. "It'll wash out." "I love you." "I love you too."

(Sorry if some are a bit iffy but hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon!! So sorry for slow updates!!)