Gif Scenario (Part 2): His Reaction If You Sent Him A Nude While Out In Public 🧡

Team Aobajousai
Tōru Oikawa
Honestly, Toru's immediate reaction to you sending him a naked photo of yourself would be to gloat and brag about how beautiful of a girlfriend he has. Once he does find you, he'll ramble about how much of a tease you are and why you must punish him like that. Toru wouldn't be embarrassed though, but he'd make sure you'd be embarrassed after meeting up with you.

Hajime IwaizumiAfter Hajime has seen the nude image you sent to him, he would turn off and hide his phone

Hajime Iwaizumi
After Hajime has seen the nude image you sent to him, he would turn off and hide his phone. He'd act as if he didn't have time to react to your tease, but he would be flustered once he was away from everyone. When he spots you, he'd smile at you to let you know that you did surprise him and that he appreciated the photo.

Kentarō KyōtaniYou'd think Kentaro would stare and blush, then go about his day after seeing a naked picture of you he sent to him, but that's not true at all

Kentarō Kyōtani
You'd think Kentaro would stare and blush, then go about his day after seeing a naked picture of you he sent to him, but that's not true at all. He'd be impressed by the photo and be proud to call you his. Once he decides to confront you, he'll start to get openly flirty with you.

Shiratorizawa Academy Satori Tendō If you were to send a nude picture of yourself to Satori, it wouldn't be a surprise that he'd be embarrassed, flustered, and overly turned on at the same time

Satori Tendō
If you were to send a nude picture of yourself to Satori, it wouldn't be a surprise that he'd be embarrassed, flustered, and overly turned on at the same time. You would end up being a distraction to him for the rest of the day, and he'd constantly give you a look of excitement. Either way, Satori wouldn't question why you sent him such an image.