When You First Meet Him (In Editing)

(Poor Kenma)

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
After seeing a flyer stapled to the bulletin board in the hallway, you decided to become a part of a volleyball team. You were currently a student at Karasuno High, but you were unnoticed and attended every day as nothing as usual. Since it was a new year, you wanted to do something different and be apart of a club. You were going to be a manager in training, along with a girl named Yachi. A few days later, you were on your way to the gym to start your first day of training. Once you stepped into the gym, your attention was caught by a boy with ginger hair. The team was already in practice, so you kept your distance. The boy jumped higher than the net, and you were amazed by that sight. He too noticed you, and when he looked at you the ball ended up smacking him in the face. As he fell to the ground, you tried to act like you didn't see anything. "Hinata, focus!" As Hinata stared at you, Kiyoko approached you and greeted you.

Tobio Kageyama
After grabbing a refreshment from the vending machine, you turned around only to see another student standing behind you. "Invade people's personal space much?" you asked. The boy didn't say anything to you, and he only moved out of your way so he could put coins into the machine. You were a student at Karasuno High, and you were apart of the girl's volleyball team too. Usually, the boys had the gym, but it was a Saturday. You weren't sure why this male student was even on school property. "Did you seriously buy the last milk?" he asked. You stopped walking away and turned to him. He looked furious, but you shrugged your shoulders. "Did I? My bad. Do you want it?" You had already opened it and started drinking from it, but you still offered him to take it as a joke. "Tch, no! Enjoy it," he groaned. As he headed back into the school, which he was serving detention at, you rolled your eyes and huffed. "Eh, I offered."

Kōshi Sugawara
Once the last bell of the school day rang, you packed up your things and headed to the gym. The only reason why you headed to the gym was to meet up with your friend, Kiyoko. The two of you, and along with others, were going to have a girl's night at her house. "Hey, Kiyoko," you called out. Kiyoko smiled and waved at you before going into the girl's locker room. Unlike you, she was apart of a club, and the manager of the Karasuno boys' volleyball club. As you waited for her to come out, you watched a few of the boys practice their serves. You were then tapped on the shoulder. "Do you mind if I get by?" When you gave the grey-haired boy a smile, you nodded and stepped out of the doorway, which you were blocking. "I'm sorry," you said. "No, no. That's okay. Are you, um, waiting for someone? Or interested?" he laughed. "Oh, no! Well, yes. I'm waiting for Kiyoko," you said. "Suga! Let's go!" Before the boy could respond, he was called over. He then gave another smile and headed on the court just in time for Kiyoko to approach you.

Ryūnosuke Tanaka
As much as you thought about it, you finally agreed to become a manager of the boys' volleyball team of Karasuno High. You were a player, but you didn't have the motivation to continue for this school year. So after school, you were informed to report to the gym. When you opened up the doors and stepped inside, you only saw two boys practicing. There was a short one and one dancing with his shirt off. "What the hell did I get myself into?" you sighed. When the ball got bumped towards you, you desperately wanted to run at it and set it. However, you didn't do that due to the short one running towards you. "Whoa, whoa!" he shouted. He stopped halfway and the one with the shaved-head turned to you. "Whoa, indeed! You like what you see hot-mama?" As he flexed, you slowly shook your head. "I'm just going to come back later," you said. After you headed out of the gym, Tanaka fell to his knees. "This year is going to rock!"

Daichi
You left the school as soon as it ended. You were about to head straight home until you remembered to grab your bag from the gym. You went to the gym only to find guys practicing volleyball but you were mainly focused on looking for your gym bag but couldn't find it so you decided to ask the nearest person. "Um, excuse me? Have you seen a black bag anywhere?" A boy with short, brown hair turn to you and gave a small smile. "Oh, yeah it's over there." "Thanks, (Y/n) by the way." "Call me Daichi." You grabbed your bag and left the gym quickly as he smiled at you.
Tsukishima
You were one of the 'lucky' volunteers to help Hinata study English, you were on your way to the gym to get him to go to the library. You stopped in the entrance of the gym and watched him play volleyball with others. Your (e/c) eyes locked on a tall guy with glasses, you watched him and giggled seeing Hinata stand next to him before he made eye contact with you. "Oops, I got to go!" Hinata ran over to you as the tall boy glanced at you. "Tch, good luck with him." "Hey!" You gave a smile as Hinata ranted about him being a bully. "Tsukishima huh?"
Yamaguchi
Since you didn't have a lot of friends you took the offer of being Karasuno's new volleyball manager. You stepped in the gym only to see it was empty. You glanced around in confusion before you gasped after a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see a boy with brown hair and eyes, and freckled cheeks. "I-I'm sorry..you must be o-our new manager." You nodded as he held out his hand and you took it. "I'm Yamaguchi but you can call me Yama." "(Y/n)." "Um the team is taking a day off.." You gave a nod before you left after a goodbye, he smiled as he
watched you leave the gym.
Nishinoya
You hesitated to step into the gym, you were going to be the new manager of Karasuno's volleyball team. You heard all the boys screaming and practicing and you decided to step inside since they were distracted. You watched a short boy spike a ball but then focused on a boy who was a bit shorter than him scrape his face against the gym floor. He laid there for a couple of seconds before his brown eyes met your (e/c) ones. You gave a small smile at him before Kiyoko walked with you out of the gym, he stared at you before a shaved head guy's face blocked his view. "Tanaka!"
Ukai
You were on your way back home, you finished grocery shopping but had to stop at a convenience store since you forgot to by milk. You scanned through the only brands they had and decided to grab the best selling one. You waited at the check out only to see a guy walk with blonde, spiky hair, wearing a apron and a cigarette in his mouth five minutes later. "Oops I'm sorry." You gave a small smile as you paid and he bagged your item. "It that all?" "Yeah um thanks." You smiled and left the store as he gave a small smirk and glanced at you before you were out of his view.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You were going to be the new manager of Karasuno's volleyball team so you went along on the practice torments. You unloaded bags off the bus while the guys chatted with another team called Nekoma. "Need help?" You jumped slightly and faced a tall boy with brown, spiky hair and part of his bags covering his right eye, wearing a red jacket. "No, it's okay. I got it." He rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders and stepped back. "Okay." "Uh, Kuroo...lets go." "I'll see ya around." He winked as he walked away with a shorter boy as you smiled and got surrounded by the guys.
Kenma
You were going to be the new manager of Karasuno's volleyball team. You went to their practice matches and watched them play against Team Nekoma. You were focused on both teams seeing they got along so well, but your eyes focused on a setter with brown and blonde hair.  You continued to give glances at him during the games break, he glanced up only to see you look away. His eyes slightly widened before he looked back down at his phone but gave another glance at you before the game continued.
Lev
You were rushing down the halls to give the Karasuno's volleyball team water after their night jog. You continued to speed walk through the dimmed hallways, trying to kept water bottled from slipping out of your hand before you ran into someone. "Ahh." You looked up only to see a really tall boy look down at you. "I'm terribly sorry! Here." He bent down and helped you pick them up before his eyes stared into yours. "Hello. I'm Lev." "(Y/n)." He handed you the bottles with a smile as he stood back up. "Um thank you. I-I got to go." "Okay." He watched you walk away with a small chuckle before his attention was caught by Hinata.
Inuoka
You sat next to Ukai and Kiyoko as you watched Karasuno go against Nekoma in a practice match. You cheered every time Karasuno scored a point with the team during the break. You glanced over to see a boy with brown, spiky hair over at the other team, you made eye contact with you as you did the same. He gave a small wave as you did the same with a small smile before you went back to focusing on your team. "Inuoka-chan!" He turned to his team's tallest player with light pink cheeks. "Right!" You glanced at him every now and then during the game.
Fukunaga
You were rushing to hand everyone on Karasuno's team water bottles after they finished their practice match against Nekoma. You smiled as everyone thanked you, after that you went back to the water fountain to fill up another bottle for yourself but when you turned around you bumped into a boy with wide eyes and short, blackish grey hair. "Ahh, I'm sorry." He looked up into your (e/c) eyes and gave a slight nod but didn't move to the side. You smiled and walked away as he watched you before his teammates pulled him back onto the court.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You were told to go search for Tsukishima since he didn't show up for practice with Hinata. You wandered around and searched each gym until you found him practicing with different teams. You watched him before your attention was caught by a boy with spiky, silver and black hair laughing loudly before he stopped. "Hey there!" You smiled as you stepped in shyly since they were taller than you. "Came to watch me!" He smirked as another boy from Nekoma rolled his eyes as Tsukishima did the same with a sigh. "Tell Hinata I canceled on him." You gave a nod then left. "She's pretty huh Akaashi?!" "Hm?" "Ugh!"
Akaashi
You were going to be the new manager of Karasuno's volleyball team so you went along to their practice match. You stood on the side line watching Karasuno get warmed up but only to get distracted hearing a loud laugh from the other team. "That's funny Akaashi!" You glanced over at a boy with short, messy black hair. He rolled his eyes and ended up glancing at you. You noticed and did a small wave and smile before you walked away, he just stood and watch before he turned to his complaining teammate.
Team Aobajousai
Oikawa
You were walking with Karasuno's volleyball team to the gym where they held practice matches, you noticed Tanaka growling as you glanced over in his direction seeing him stare at a group of girls surround a member of Aobajosai's volleyball team. You glanced up only to make eye contact with a boy with brown hair and eyes staring back at you. You looked away and walked quickly as he watched you before a smack hit the back of his head causing him to yell and Tanaka laugh.
Iwaizumi
You watched Karasuno go against Fukurodani in a practicing match. You were handing and welcoming Karasuno's team towels and water bottles before your attention was caught by a boy of the other team staring at you before he got smacked in the back of the head by a boy with short, brown, spiky hair. "Stop staring its rude." "Ow! Iwaizumi!" You laughed before you made eye contact with the one called Iwaizumi. You smiled as he did a small smirk before looking away as you did the same.
Kyoutani
You were watching Karasuno go against Aobajousai in a practice match. You and Ukai cheered along with the rest of Karasuno as the score a point. You scanned through the other team's members, but when you did, a boy with blonde hair, with two brown streaks on each side and with a serious face expression before you looked away. He glanced at you, his eyes slightly loosened before they narrowed when you looked back at him. "Kyoutani!" You smiled softly as you watched him hit the ball before then you focused and cheered for your team.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You went with your friend, Kiyoko, to a match against Shiratorizawa. As you were walking to the stands, since you weren't allowed on the court, you glanced up at a guy with red, spikey hair who looked down at you and smirked back with an eyebrow raised. You smiled and continued to walk up to your seat. Durning the match your eyes were mainly focused in him and his weird faces he made every time his team scored a point.
Team Johzenji
You went back with Hinata to go get his lunch box he left behind, as the two of you were walking you past by a couple of guys from Team Johzenji. You glanced up only to see a boy with slick back light brown hair, with dark brown hair underneath. He gave a grin as you gave a half smile back and continued to walk past each other. He turned back to look at you but only to see Hinata terrified face expression.

Other
Akiteru Tsukishima
"Woo!" you shouted. "Nice serve!" Michimiya shouted. You were a player on the Karasuno girls' volleyball team. You actually were the ace of the team. "Alright! Break time!" the coach called. As most girls rested and stretched, you rushed out to the vending machine to grab yourself a snack. "Hm? What looks good?" you asked yourself. It was dark out, but the lights under the roof were on. With that being said, you could see a reflection of someone else approaching you. "Excuse me?" When you turned around, there was a tall and young man looking around confusedly. He wasn't a student, because you would have seen him around. "Do you know where I can find Kei at? He's my brother and on boys teams. I thought they had practice today." You weren't sure if you couldn't answer him at first, until realization popped into your head. "Oh! They are inside the school. They did have practice today, but we decided to take the gym. So they all decided to stay late and do schoolwork or something, so they don't have to tomorrow." The stranger gave you a smile and a nod before he pulled his car keys out of his pocket. "Okay, well thank you. I guess I'll just wait to take him home. He's my brother." You grinned and gave him a wave before turning your attention back to the vending machine. "He pretty cute," you laughed.