Random Scenario: His Facebook Account

(This was requested and I think it'll be a cute idea XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
Profile Picture:
Hinata give peace signs with both hands as you do the same standing next to him. One of his arms around you as the both of you are giving cheesy grins and wearing matching Karasuno jackets.
Background:
A group photo of all the Karasuno Volleyball Boys in a line on the court.
Name:
Shoyo Hinata
(Shrimpy)
Photos:
Mainly memes with some photos of you and him during practice or on his bike at the park. Volleyball team photos with Karasuno and Nekoma members.
Videos:
Live games of Karasuno. Live fails of Kageyama. Tagged video fails of him.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: June 21
Likes: Volleyball, Tamago Kake Gohan, and Meat Buns.
Dislikes: Being short and Studying
Occupation: Works at 'Trying to be Taller'
Recent Post:
"I may be small, but I can jump!"
-29 likes 41 comments
Kageyama
Profile Picture:
The number '9' with the Karasuno team colors
Background:
You hugging Kageyama while the both of you are in Karasuno Volleyball uniforms. You smiling as Kageyama gives an awkward grin to the side while holding a volleyball.
Name:
Tobio Kageyama
(King of the Court!)
Photos:
Fail meme photos of other players. Tagged photos of you and Kageyama with Snapchat filters.
Videos:
Live matches of your games and his games. Snapchat filter videos of you and Kageyama.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n) (L/n)
Birthday: December 22
Likes: Volleyball. Milk and Yogurt.
Dislikes: Everyone except (Y/n).
Occupation: Attends Karasuno High
Recent Post:
"Hinata is a dumbass!"
-68 likes 29 comments
Sugawara
Profile Picture:
You and Sugawara kissing in front of the gym. His hands on your waist with your arms around his neck. You wearing the school uniform with him in his volleyball uniform.
Background:
Sugawara grinning with an arm around Daichi, whom is smirking out of confusion, and with Tanaka in the background telling with no shirt.
Name:
Koshi Sugawara
(Suga-chan)
Photos:
Tagged photos of Sugawara with the team, Daichi, and you. Shared photos of Zodiac post.
Videos:
Tagged videos of matches. Ice bucket challenge with you and Sugawara. Random ones of you kissing Sugawara's cheek.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n)-chan.
Birthday: June 13
Likes: Volleyball and Super Spicy Mapo Tofu.
Occupation: High School Student.
Recent Post:
Koshi Sugawara-Feeling Excited with Karasuno Volleyball Team. "Go Karasuno! Fly! Karasuno Fly!"
-52 likes 12 comments
Tanaka
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Ryu smirking with sunglasses on the top of his head.
Background:
A selfie of Tanaka kissing your cheek as you blush while sitting next to you in the lunchroom, smiling a bit when looking at him for he had his eyes shut.
Name:
Ryu Tanaka
Photos:
Selfies if either you and Ryu, or him with some of the team players. Tagged photos of events with you, such as the movies, park, Karasuno High. Shared photos of memes.
Videos:
Live matches of Karasuno. Shared videos of fails, 'Guess the song', and Nishinoya live.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by 'My Beautiful (Y/n)-Senpai'.
Birthday: March 3.
Likes: Volleyball and Melonpan.
Dislikes: County music. Anyone who tries to take (Y/n).
Occupation: Works as a Bodyguard for his Senpai.
Recent Post:
"If you other teams look down on us, we'll chew you bastards up and spit you out!"
-45 likes 59 comments
Daichi
Profile Picture:
Daichi bumping up a volleyball on the court during a game.
Background:
Daichi hugging you from behind, grinning at the camera as you smile and hold his hands around your sides.
Name:
Daichi Sawamura
Photos:
Tagged photos of Daichi playing in matches. Shared memories photos of him with the team or photos of you and Daichi.
Videos:
Live matches. Tagged videos from Sugawara or you.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n (L/n).
Birthday: December 31
Occupation: Karasuno Volleyball Team Captain.
Recent Post:
"Hacked by your beloved (Y/n) <3! Love you!"
-32 likes 13 comments
Tsukishima
Profile Picture:
Kei in his jersey rolling his eyes as you try to stand on your tip toes to kiss his cheek on front of his apartment. Background:
Black background with the words 'I speak fluent sarcasm' in white.
Name:
Kei Tsukishima
Photos:
Selfies of you and Kei. Tagged photos with him and his brother and mother. Tagged photos of him playing in matches.
Videos:
Live matches. Fails of Hinata. Shared music videos.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: September 27
Likes: Volleyball. Strawberry Shortcake. Dinosaurs.
Dislikes: Hot-blooded People.
Occupation: High School Student.
Recent Post:
Kei Tsukishima- Feeling irritated at Karasuno High. "I'm surrounded by morons."
-17 likes 34 comments.
Yamaguchi
Profile Picture:
Close up of Yama with blushing cheeks and a grin while his arm around you as you're kissing his cheek.
Background:
All the Karasuno players with their backs turned, showing off their jersey numbers.
Name:
Tadashi Yamaguchi
(Yama)
Photos:
Shared photos of you and Yama.
Videos:
Shared videos of you and Yama doing things together such as, Ice bucket challenge.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n)
Birthday: November 10
Likes: Volleyball. Soft, floppy french fries.
Dislikes: Spicy Foods
Occupation: High School Student
Recent Post:
"Motivation? What more do you need than pride?"
-10 likes 4 comments
Nishinoya
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Nishinoya and Ryu smirking and flexing in the locker room mirror.
Background:
A close up selfie of you and Nishinoya, foreheads pressed together. You smiling with your eyes shut as Noya grins staring at you.
Name:
Yu Nishinoya
(Noya)
Photos:
Shared and edited selfies photos of you. Tagged photos of Noya with the team and with Tanaka or Asahi alone.
Videos:
Live matches. Shared clips of fails. Tagged clips of you and Noya using filters. Tagged clips of Noya and Tanaka durning practice.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n), A.K.A Dollface.
Birthday: October 10
Likes:Volleyball. Garigari-kun Popsicles. (Y/n)'s Karasuno School uniform <3.
Dislikes: Broccoli.
Occupation: God of Rolling Thunder.
Recent Post:
"Passed my Math Exam with a 70!"
-32 likes 56 comments
Ukai
Profile Picture:
You kissing his cheek with your arms around him as his hands are on his hips, smoking a cigarette while the both of you are in his work apron.
Background:
'Fly' Karasuno Banner.
Name:
Keishin Ukai
Photos:
Tagged post of the Karasuno boys. Shared photos of you and Ukai.
Videos:
Ukai giving his players motivation, team player fails. Shared videos of you with his players after stealing his phone. Live matches.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: April 5
Likes: Panic at the Disco and Stir fry.
Dislikes: Ruckuses
Occupation: Works at 'Being a Volleyball Coach'.
Recent Post:
Keishin Ukai- Feeling Motivated with Karasuno Volleyball Team. "Don't you DARE look down! Volleyball is a sport where you are always looking up!"
-63 likes 23 comments
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Profile Picture:
Kuroo smirking with one arm around Kenma's shoulder, whom is looking down confused, as the other arm around your shoulder, you giving a calm and blushing smile at him.
Background:
A down angle photo of you in his jersey giving the bad finger with a kissing face at the camera.
Name:
Tetsuro Kuroo
Photos:
Shared selfies of you. Tagged photos of Kuroo and Kenma. Shared photos of Nekoma's Volleyball Team. Memes.
Videos:
Tagged clips of Kuroo durning matches. Upload clips of Kuroo pestering you.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: November 17
Likes: Grilled Cheeses. Saving Able.
Occupation: Works at 'Being a Pain in the Ass'.
Recent Post:
"Hang with Kenma or (Y/n)? Both?"
-13 likes 53 comments
Kenma
Profile Picture:
Mortal Kombat logo.
Background:
Assassin's Creed Black Flag cover.
Name:
Kenma Kozume
Photos:
Tagged images of you and Kenma playing games together. Tagged photos of Kuroo and Kenma. Shared photos of Live matches. Cat memes. Gamer memes and cheat codes.
Videos:
Shared clips of game trailers. Funny cat clips. Live matches. Tagged clips of you and Kuroo pestering him.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: October 16
Likes: Cats. Apple Pie. Video Games. Not being social.
Dislikes: Getting tired. Standing out. Big Dogs.
Occupation: Lives in Tokyo, Japan.
Recent Post:
"I'm not good with people, and I don't want to interact with them."
-34 likes 56 comments
Lev
Profile Picture:
A close up of Lev smirking with slight narrowed eyes while wearing his Nekoma Volleyball Uniform.
Background:
Lev grinning and laughing as he rubs back the of his neck with one arm around you as you hug him from the side while trying to kiss his cheek with a smile.
Name:
Lev Haiba
(Skyscraper)
Photos:
Selfies with Lev's height view of you looking up at him. Tagged selfies of you and Lev. Shared selfies of you, his teammates and other team members. Upload images of Lev comparing heights to you and others. Shared tall guy quotes. Tagged images of Lev in matches.
Videos:
Live matches. Tagged clips of Lev teasing the other players and you.
Status:
Relationship: Dating Lil'cutie-chan. (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: October 30
Likes: Volleyball. Oinarisan.
Occupation: Works at 'Trying to be Nekoma's ace'.
Recent Post:
Lev Haiba-Feeling excited with Nekoma Volleyball Team. "The ace is the one who makes off with the most points. It's as simple as that."
-7 likes 4 comments
Inouka
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Inouka smiling with one eye shut, the other looking back at you, which you are behind him with your arms around his neck and across his chest, smiling calmly.
Background:
A black background with the words 'Too lazy to find a wallpaper at the moment' written in white.
Name:
Sō Inouka
(Lanky)
Photos:
Tagged photos of you and Inouka. Shared photos of Inouka with the team durning matches.
Videos:
Shared clips of Nekoma's matches. Tagged clips of Inouka teasing you.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: November 1
Likes: Volleyball. Fried Chicken and Rice. Ghost Adventures.
Occupation: High School Student at Nekoma. Lives in Tokyo, Japan.
Recent Post:
"Soooooooo hungry DX."
-13 likes 6 comments
Fukunaga
Profile Picture:
Fukunaga holding you bridal style in front of Nekoma's gym while wearing his volleyball uniform as you are in Karasuno's school uniform. Him kissing the side of your head as you blush with a calm smile at him.
Background:
A black background with alien emojis scattered diagonally.
Name:
Shohei Fukunaga
Photos:
Shared and edited selfies of you. Tagged photos of Fukunaga in matches. School Memes.
Videos:
Live matches of Nekoma. Shapchat filter videos with you and Fukunaga. Shared videos of fails and music videos.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n)
Birthday: September 29
Likes: Dried Squid. Volleyball. Horror Movies. Skillet.
Dislikes: Lettuce. Clay Animation Movies.
Occupation: Works at 'Being a Loving Boyfriend.'
Recent Post:
Shohei Fukunaga- Feeling loved with (Y/n) (L/n). "Hacked! Love you Bumpkin! And Hi everyone!"
-45 likes 12 comments
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Bokuto in the gym, smirking while wearing his volleyball uniform with Akaashi giving a blank stare behind him.
Background:
A close up selfie of Bokuto laying beside you in your room, kissing your cheek as you look to the side blushing with a calm smile.
Name:
Kotaro Bokuto
Photos:
Shared selfies of you and Bokuto. Tagged images of owls. Tagged images of Bokuto and Akaashi.
Videos:
Tagged clips of Bokuto in matches. Shared clips of Karasuno fails. Tagged gifs of owls.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n) (L/n). Aka, Pretty Girl-chan
Birthday: September 20
Likes: Yakiniku. Volleyball. Food. Sleeping.
Dislikes: Math.
Occupation: Captain, Ace, and Wing Spiker on Fukurodani Volleyball Team.
Recent Post:
"Ugh! Gonna go home and sleep!"
-12 likes 2 comments
Akaashi
Profile Picture:
Akaashi in his Fukurodani Academy volleyball uniform in a gym during a game, gesturing to spike a ball.
Background:
A downward selfie angle of you from the nose below, covering your smile with the other hand while sitting on a bleacher, wearing Akaashi's practice jersey with black shorts underneath.
Name:
Keiji Akaashi
Photos:
Tagged photos of Akaashi durning matches. Shared memes. Tagged images of you and Bokuto. Tagged images of you and Akaashi. Shared photos of Akaashi and Bokuto.
Videos:
Tagged clips of Akaashi with his teammates durning practice. Tagged clips of you and Akaashi.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: December 5
Likes: Rape blossom dipped in soy sauce and mustard. Comedy shows.
Dislikes: Country Music.
Occupation: High School Student at Fukurodani Academy.
Recent Post:
Keiji Akaashi- Shared a image of someone drowning in school work-from Meme Queen. "How Finals Feel''.
-42 likes 10 comments
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Oikawa in the gym in his Aobajosai team uniform, giving a peace with his eyes shut and grinning.
Background:
A picture of you holding a volleyball to your chest that says 'Oikawa is #1 -Love Cutie-chan' as you give an open smile like smirk with slight narrowed eyes while wearing Karasuno School uniform.
Name:
Toru Oikawa
(Grand Handsome King)
Photos:
Shared and edited selfies of you. Tagged photos of you and Oikawa. Upload images of Oikawa and Iwazumi. Tagged images of Oikawa durning matches.
Videos:
Shared clips of Oikawa durning matches. Tagged clips of Oikawa teasing you. Tagged clips of Iwazumi and Oikawa arguing.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: July 20
Likes: Volleyball. Milk bread. Attention. Three Days Grace.
Occupation: Setter at Aobajosai High.
Recent Post:
Toru Oikawa- Feeling flirty with (Y/n) (L/n). "Going to Cutie-chan's house for movie night. Cuddle time ;)"
-23 likes 4 comments
Iwazumi
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Iwazumi in his room in his school uniform, one arm around you he looked down at you smirking for you arms are around his sides, you smiling at the mirror as you are dressed in your uniform.
Background:
A ground photo of Aobajosai in a circle on the court, getting a pep talk from each other before playing in a game.
Name:
Hajime Iwazumi
Photos:
Tagged photos of you and Iwazumi. Shared selfies of you. Tagged photos of Iwazumi and Oikawa during games.
Videos:
Shared clips of Iwazumi durning matches. Tagged clips of Oikawa teasing you. Tagged clips of Iwazumi and Oikawa arguing. Shared clips of fails.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: June 10
Likes: Agedashi Tofu. Volleyball. Horror and Comedy Movies. Pizza Hut.
Dislikes: Taco Bell.
Occupation: High School Student at Aobajosai High.
Recent Post:
"Hacked by Oikawa! (Y/n)-chan too Iwa!!!"
-12 likes 6 comments
Kyoutani
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Kyoutani in front of the Aobajosai gym, wearing his volleyball uniform, with an arm around your waist and the other holding a volleyball as you stand next to him kissing his cheek.
Background:
You sitting next to Kyoutani, the both of you with a dog filter. You smiling with the dog tongue out while Kyoutani sits behind you, looking at the camera with a smirk and the Dalmatian filter.
Name:
Kentaro Kyoutani
(Lone Wolf of Aobajosai)
Photos:
Shared selfies of you. Tagged photos of Kyoutani durning matches. Tagged selfies of you and Kyoutani. Shared chicken recipes.
Videos:
Tagged clips of Kyoutani during live games. Shared clips of you and Kyoutani.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: December 7
Likes: Volleyball. Hamima Chicken.
Dislikes: You Don't Wanna Know.
Occupation: Works at 'None Ya.'
Recent Post:
"Motivation status. None."
-12 likes 3 comments
Date Tech
Aone
Profile Picture:
Aone in his Date Tech uniform, you kissing the top of his head for you are sitting in front of you. The both of you in his room as he smirks up at your blushing cheeks.
Background:
A selfie of you in your room mirror, wearing your Karasuno uniform with a volleyball on your hip, smirking with playful narrowed eyes down at the camera.
Name:
Takanobu Aone
Photos:
Tagged photos of Aone with his teammates. Shared selfies of you and Aone. Shared photos of you durning matches and with your teammates.
Videos:
Shared clips of Karasuno Girls playing in a live match. Tagged clips of Aone in matches.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: August 13
Likes: Kuri Kinton.
Occupation: Attends Date Tech High.
Recent Post:
"Hacked by (Y/n)-chan! ;) <3"
-13 likes 4 comments
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendo
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Tendo standing in the mirror of his bedroom, smirking while wearing a superman shirt.
Background:
You sitting next to him on the coach's bench with matching jerseys, you smiling with your eyes shut and blushing as he's kissing your cheek as he's holding a volleyball.
Name:
Satori Tendo
(Guess Monster)
Photos:
Tagged photos of you and Sasori at events. Memes. Tagged post of matches. Shared and edited photos of you. Rock band backgrounds.
Videos:
Shared movie trailers. You and Tendo being playful with each other. Live matches. You and him singing. Random posted clips he made of his teammates.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n). Button-chan!
Birthday: May 20
Likes: Shounen Jump. Chocolate Ice Cream. Alternative Rock. Volleyball. Marvel and DC. Pokémon.
Occupation: High School Student at Shiratorizawa High.
Recent Post:
Satori Tendo-Feeling excited with Semi Eita. " "What is it that breaks with a crickety-crack? Your heart of course!"
-15 likes 4 comments
Team Johzenji
Terushima
Profile Picture:
Selfie of Terushima with his pierced tongue out, giving a rock and roll sign while wearing a Johzenji Team muscle shirt.
Background:
A picture of you and him wearing the matching t-shirts. You standing in front of Terushima with a smile as he smirked with narrowed eyes when holding you from the side with one arm around your waist as the other hand flips off the camera.
Name:
Yūji Terushima
(Slick)
Photos:
Posted selfies of you. Tagged selfies of you and Terushima. Post of just him, or him with his teammates. Live images of Terushima at matches.
Videos:
Tagged fail videos of Karasuno. Shared videos of fails. Ghetto video memes.
Status:
Relationship: Taken by (Y/n (L/n).
Birthday: April 18
Likes: Wiener Pan. Theory of a Dead Man.
Dislikes: Karasuno XD.
Occupation: High School Student.
Recent Post:
"We're gonna play more than anyone else here!!! \(^0^)/"
-21 likes 2 comments
Other
Akiteru
Profile Picture:
A selfie of Akiteru grinning with his arm around Kei's shoulder, whom is looking to the side with no expression.
Background:
A selfie of you with a bunny Snapchat filter, smiling as Akiteru smirks when sitting behind you in the stands of a gym with the filter as well.
Name:
Akiteru Tsukishima
Photos:
Tagged photos of you and Akiteru. Shared images of Akiteru with his mother and brother. Shared photos of you durning matches.
Videos:
Posted clips of you during a match. Tagged clips of you and your friends from the team cheering.
Status:
Relationship: Dating (Y/n) (L/n).
Birthday: March 8
Likes: Wasabi leaves in soy sauce. Bunnies. Comedy Movies.
Occupation: Office Worker.
Recent Post:
Akiteru Tsukishima- Feeling excited with (Y/n) (L/n). "Away game. Go Karasuno Girls!"
-12 likes 7 comments

(Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon.)