Random Scenario(Part 1): Matching T-shirts

(My gosh! XD another random Scenario XD I know, I know. "Stop Author-Chan!" XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Heh..Cute shirts." You and Hinata glanced up to see Ukai sensei, smoking a cigarette outside of his store when the two of you walked past it on the way to his house during the weekend. You blushed as Hinata chuckled rubbing the back of his head, about to speak before Kageyama was heard. "Kageyama!" He flinched when you called his name, making him back up as you and Hinata went up to him. "What are you doing about?" "Uh...pft. Pizza?" "Oh, what's wrong with pizza?" "Kageyama." Kageyama placed his hands to his ears, making you and Hinata give a small chuckle and push past him. "Bye Kageyama!"

Kageyama Everyone gave widened eyes, meaning the Karasuno volleyball girls and boys gave flinching expressions seeing you and Kageyama holding hands, wearing the same style of clothing in shirts while walking to the gym

Kageyama
Everyone gave widened eyes, meaning the Karasuno volleyball girls and boys gave flinching expressions seeing you and Kageyama holding hands, wearing the same style of clothing in shirts while walking to the gym. "Kageyama is trouble. But (Y/n) like his duplicate?" "Good luck Ukai sensei." The girls and the boys were going to practice together, sorta like a free day. When you went to your side of the net, Kageyama sat next to Hinata on the bench. "Ooh! Matching shirts!" "Shut up..she would of gotten mad if I didn't wear it...Tch. It's freezing in here."

Sugawara You blushed when Sugawara handed you a white shirt like his but when a different clip art image

Sugawara
You blushed when Sugawara handed you a white shirt like his but when a different clip art image. He gave you a small grin, the to of you were in your room, you had recently woken up when he arrived. "You could wear it as a pajama shirt." You smiled and hugged him tightly, as you went into the bathroom to change, got came out to already see him in a cuddling position, making you join him. You and him both blushed when the design of the shirts matched, he was about to speak before he seen you trying to fall back asleep, making him smile more. "I love you." "I love you and thank you."

"