When He Pranks You

(I died laughing at that XD oh my Oikawa wow. Oh and the caption at the bottom goes for me if I'm in a relationship. And yes I'm the bottom image. XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"(Y/n)!" You turned your head with a confused look then smiled seeing Hinata jogging down the hall, the both of you heading towards the gym after school. "Hey Hina-." "Do you trust me?!" When he stuck out his hand, you gave a confused look seeing with him a parted smile, his eyes staring into yours. "Yes..Why?" "Come on." When you grabbed his hand, you gave parted lips with a gasp and pulled back after feeling it was wet. "Shoyo!" You wiped the germ-X, on his jacket as he chuckled. "Got ya." He kissed your cheek then extended the other hand. "You said you trusted me?" You took it, only to smile with and eye roll when you interlocked his fingers with yours. "Touché."
Kageyama
"Want an oreo?" You looked towards Kageyama with a confused look, seeing him with a container full of the cookies being held towards you. You were walking with him to your house after school since neither the Karasuno boys or girls of the volleyball team had practice. "Sure?" You smiled taking one, but once you bit into it, you gagged. "That's so cruel Tobio!" He kept walking as he chuckled, you gave narrowed eyes at him, then smirked at the Oreo, whose cream was replaced with toothpaste. "You just wait." "Did you say something?" You smiled, tossing the cookie to the side and caught up with him. "I said such a waste."
Sugawara
"Sugawara?" You jumped a bit soon after seeing that there was no one in the gym when you opened up the door, but when you turned around, Sugawara was there with his hands cupped. "Hey, I wa-. What's that?" You took a step back when he opened up his hand only to reveal a cockroach, making you push his hand away. "Get away." You flinched as you gave a small scream, and once you felt it touch you after he tossed it. You then took multiple steps back while looking down at it. "It's fake? Sugawara!" As Suga chuckled a bit, you gave him narrowed eyes, kicking it to him just so he could pick it up. "Isn't it cute? I'm sorry I just had to." You crossed your arms with the same expression, he then pulled you in for a hug still laughing. "I'll get you back." "I love you too."
Tanaka
"I agree." You smiled with Yachi towards Yamaguchi. You were in the gym with the team, about to start practice. But when Tanaka stepped in the gym, he unlocked his phone with a smirk and went over to you. You gave parted lips and turned your head quickly with a gasp after hearing the sound of an electric razor behind you. You held your head after feeling something slide up your head as well. "Haha!" "Ryu!" You gave narrowed eyes to him, causing him to chuckle and run off with a razor app on his phone. He even did it to Tsukishima, making Kei give the same reaction but try to hit him with a volleyball. "It was worth it!"
Daichi
"Daichi." Daichi turned his head, smiling at you as you stood in the door way of the gym with a calm smile of your own. "Oh, one second." You glanced over to see Yachi waving at you, making you wave as well, then smiled at Daichi as he held your bag and rubbed the back of his head. "Yachi brought brownies for everyone. I wrapped some up for you and." You smiled when he handed you your gym bag to you. "Awe..thank you." You kissed his cheek, making him smile with a small chuckle as you walked away. Once you gotten home, you sat on your bed and unzipped your bag, only to give parted lips with a deep exhale. "Brown Es." You sent pictures to Daichi of the two letter Es that were cut out of brown construction paper. "Damn."
Tsukishima
You walked down the halls of the high school towards the library, where Kei was at. When you opened up the doors, you gave parted lips seeing all the tables were full. "Dorkface." You turned your head with an eye roll and smile, Tsukishima was at his own table with his binder out, he then tapped on the chair next to him. "Thanks for saving me a seat." You were about to sit down but when you tried, Kei pulled it back, making you sit on the floor with parted lips until you laughed quietly. "You're welcome that I saved the seat." "That was mean." Kei chuckled with his  fist to his mouth, he then extended his hand and helped you up, along with pushing the chair back to you. "Priceless actually."
Yamaguchi
"I'll be back." You kissed Yama's cheek after putting down your cup for you and him were at your house, both of you in the kitchen at the table doing homework together. "Okay." You smiled and headed for the bathroom, while you did so, Yama twirled the sharpie in his hand while the other took a sip of your drink. Yama chuckled after drawing a silly smile at the bottom of the cup, just in time for you to sit down with out a notice. "Stealing my drink Yama?" Yamaguchi chuckled, only to laugh a bit more. "Don't move." You gave a confused look after he took a picture, you still had the cup to your lip, seeing had big eyes with a little smile. You gave a small giggle when looking at the photo, making Yama give a small laugh as well. "You're cute." You blushed, nudging his chest with your elbow. "Stop. Oh and flattery won't get you out of me not getting revenge."
Nishinoya
"Nishinoya, she's going to dump you." Noya smirked after he placed your drink back where it was on your tray. It was durning lunch, you were sitting beside him before Yachi wanted to speak with you in private. "Hey Dollface." You blushed when Noya kissed your hand, you then gave a confused look when you seen Tanaka smirking, along with Sugawara and Asashi trying not to do the same. "What?" "Nothing. Cheers." You hit your cup against Tanaka's but when you took a sip, you ended up spitting it all over Noya, whom was holding a salt packet up. "Nishi!" As he chuckled, you took his drink and placed yours on his tray. "Jerk." "You love me."
Ukai
"Do not lift up the cup unless you want to kill it." After you mumbled those words that were on a styrofoam, which was on top of your cellphone after you came back from the bathroom of Ukai's store. "Keishin?" Your phone vibrated, making you give slightly confused eyes not only to see that he wasn't in the store, but to what was underneath the cup You bit your bottom lip and grabbed a magazine, but just as you lifted the cup to see nothing there, you gasped after feeling Ukai's fingers act like a spider. "Got ya. Ahh!" You stopped his chuckling when you hit him with the magazine, you then giggled after giving him narrowed eyes. "You scared the crap out me. Twice." "It was worth."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Why?" "Come on (Y/n) just do it." You sat on the couch as Kuroo placed a sleep mask over your eyes, both you and him were at Kenma's house. Kenma smirked while he glanced up from his DS, then back down when Kuroo gave him a nod. "Why do I have to where this again?" "It's a hearing test." You faced Kenma's direction then looked back forward when Kuroo turned you by your chin. "Tell me what you hear okay?" Kenma pushed a button, making you smirk to the sound. "Dogs. Cats." You then gave a yelp after a Kuroo blasted an air horn, making you take off the mask only for him to pull you into a hug with a chuckle. "I knew it!" "Why did you get scared them huh?" "Kenma can't believe you were in on this?!" "He did it to me too."
Kenma
You blushed when you and Kenma pecked one another's lips when he invited you inside. When you sat on the edge of his bed, taking off your shoes, you glanced over to see a pizza box with your name one it, making you smiled and open it just to frown. "Oh yeah. I got hungry..sorry." When you glanced towards Kenma, you seen him eating a slice before he left the room, making you follow with a small laugh. "That was mean." You grabbed you a slice off the counter where a full box was, making Kenma smirk. "Well. Kuroo had a different prank in mind." You gave a confused look, seconds later you yelped after feeling your sides being squeezed when Kuroo chuckled. "Now that was mean." "Kenma's plan."
Lev
You and Lev walked around the mall in Nekoma since there was a new store being opened, it was crowded so you and Lev browsed in other shops. Lev smirked when he picked up a toy phone, pushing a button that said 'try me' only to drop it. "What is that?" Lev smirked, handing you it with a chuckle. "It's makes a weird noise when you press it." When you did so, your smile faded after feeling the phone shock your whole hand. "Ow! Shi-." Lev placed a hand over your mouth as you mumbled cursed while holding your hand as he chuckled, then kissed your head multiple times before slowly letting you go. "Oooow." You gave narrowed eyes towards Lev, making him grin as you started to laugh bit when he picked up the phone and placed it back on the shelf. "On second thought. I think I'll." "No. Get that away."
Inouka
You gave a small smile as you licked the spoon full of your favorite ice cream flavor, you were home alone today and Karasuno didn't have practice either. But as you held the plastic container, you scrolled through your phone only to look up and see the front door open. "Uh.." as you walked towards it slowly, you closed it, only to turn to see Inouka there, making you yelp and flinch. "Heh, hey there." You looked down as he chuckled, going in for a hug before freezing after you gave a light sigh. "You made me drop my ice cream..." Inouka looked down, rubbing the back of his head before lifting up your chin with a chuckle, kissing your forehead as you gave him narrowed eyes. "Heh, sorry. It was worth it though." "My ice cream shouldn't have been the victim of your prank!" "Okay! Let's go get to the store!" "I love you."
Fukunaga
You sat on the bench with a confused look after hearing a few boys make 'ew' sounds, the rest of them chuckled when they came into the gym. "Hey your girlfriend is he-." You smiled when Fukunaga sat on the bench with his hands behind his back after pushing past the players of Nekoma. "Look." When he made a head gesture, you looked to the side, about to question before you heard and felt him sneeze. "Eww. Fukunaga. Cover your mouth next t-. Oh." You gave a small laugh when Fukunaga wiggled the squirt bottle of water with a small smirk, making you smile with a head shake. "That was a good one. I though you literally....sneezed." You wiped the water off your face when Fukunaga squeezed the handle two more times at you, making you give him playful narrowed eyes as he smirked and kissed your lips. "..Bless me.." "You're not excused."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Hey! Hey! Hey!" You smiled when hearing Bokuto's voice, you were in the gym at the time, placing all your belongings in your gym bag for it was a weekend. But when you turned, you seen Bokuto with a gatorade jug in his hands, lifting it up as you gave a confused look. "Bo-." "I have a surprise for you." You yelped and flinched, but after hearing Bokuto chuckle when he made the gesture to pour it on you, but you relaxed only to see the jug empty. "Really?!" Bokuto smirked towards your narrowed eyes and crossed arms when you stood up. "Heh, no but Akaashi!" You flinched with another yelp when you turned, but once again when you calmed, Akaashi wasn't behind you. "He's not even over here. I pranked you twice." "Oh I'll get you."
Akaashi
"Hello?" You smiled when you answered Akaashi's call. You were in your room, hanging up clothes in your closet before you sat on the edge of the bed. "Come to the door." You gave a confused look but did so, you opened it, about to hang up before you seen no other there, you looked down and around then closed the door. "Hah hah. Funny." "The back door." You gave an eye roll doing so, when you opened it, you seen no one there, making you give narrowed eyes. "Imma hang up on you." "To continue with the prank call. Please press one." "Jerk."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
Oikawa gave a light sigh with a head shake after opening up your room door seeing you still asleep, even though it was after lunch. "At least she wasn't mad at me." Oikawa smirked after seeing the ten text messages from him you ignored, he then sat on your bed, pushing your hair out of your face then tapped your forehead. "Let's have some fun my cute (Y/n)-chan." Oikawa turned on the sound of your phone ten minutes later, hiding in your closet next to call you. You groaned, smirking at the messages Oikawa sent you before getting up and going into the bathroom. "What the hell?" You gave a confused look seeing a drawn mustache on you, eyebrows thickened, and a goatee as well. "Afternoon Handsome." You gave narrowed towards Oikawa after he opened up the door, chuckling as he twirled a marker in his hand. "Tooro?!" "I'll make you breakfast."
Iwazumi
"Ooh (Y/n). Not supporting your boyfriend." You gave crossed arms with slight narrowed eyes towards Oikawa as Iwazumi smirked. You were at Iwazumi's house, along with Oikawa. After an argument on how Iwazumi couldn't throw an egg into a cup with out cracking the slightest with Oikawa, you finally gave in. "Fine, whatever." Iwazumi gave a nod, going behind the table as Oikawa was on the couch, you were leaning against the icebox. "You got this Iwa-chan." Iwazumi crouched down, ready to throw the egg he held in the cup in front of him, you gave an eyebrow raise as Oikawa recorded. "Well, seems like your are. Right." You gave parted lips after the egg smashed against your neck, Oikawa chuckled as Iwazumi did the same. "It was prank Iwazumi?" He gave a nod then kissed your cheek, making you laugh and hug him. "You just wait."
Kyoutani
You smiled towards Kyoutani after stepping into his school's gym while he practiced, and when it was over you were going to his house. You took a seat at one of the benches, water him as you took a sip from your bottle bottle you stored in your backpack before he sat next to you. "Want some?" He smirked with a head nod, but after he took a sip, he looked inside of it then pointed over to you. "What? Does it taste wei-." Kyoutani smirked after he squeezed the bottle, making it splash on you as you gasped. "Really?!" Kyoutani chuckled a bit and kissed the side of your head, handing you his jacket before getting up. "I'll go get another water." You glanced to the side at Oikawa trying to hold back his laughter. "You were involved with this, huh?" "Nope."
Date Tech
Aone
You turned your head towards (F/n) with narrowed eyes, only to give you a smirk in return as you gave a smirk yourself. "Stop it." You were sitting on the bench in the gym, packing your gym bag next to her until he tapped your shoulder. You continued to do so, placing in your shoes only to feel another tap before looking at her with a deep groan. "(F/n)." "I swear it's not me just ask Aone." You gave parted lips and looked up and behind you just to smile seeing him smiling lightly down at you. "Wow. And to think you were going to get me in trouble with her." You gave an eye roll when your friend nudged your arm before you stood up and hugged Aone, him hugging you back as well. "My apologies." "Tch, it's fine."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendo
"Tendo! What are you doing?!" When you stepped inside of Tendo's house, you seen him in the kitchen with a clear and blue windex bottle to his lips. "Oh hey button. Thirsty?" He gave you a grin then squirted it into his mouth, making you walk over to him quickly with a confused look. "Tendo?" "Want a kiss?" He sprayed his lips this time, going over to you only for you to push his chest back. "Wait.." Tendo smirked after you gave parted lips that formed into a smile after seeing it was blue Gatorade. "Tendo, don't do that!" He chuckled, hugging you tightly, then kissed your forehead. "Good prank?" "If you say so love."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You were at Terushima's house, laying on the couch while posting images of you and him on social media. "Here baby." You gave a confused look when he placed a sandwich in front of you, which he slid to you, but when you glanced up at him, he was smiling at you. "Aren't you hungry?" You smirked as he bit into his sandwich after he sat beside you, but when you bit into yours, you nearly threw up. "What the hell Terushima?!" When you bit into the sandwich, the slice of cheese still had the wrapper on it. Terushima chuckled even after you gave him narrowed eyes, which he pulled you close to him, kissing your cheek multiple times. "Another reason why I call you Slick." "Love you baby."
Other
Akiteru
Akiteru smirked with a small chuckle after parking his car in the front of the school. You smiled when reading the text from him, you then waved off to your friends. "How was your day?" You smiled when Akiteru hugged you tightly, kissing your head to make you giggle a bit. "Ehh. It was okay." You buckled yourself in as you mumbled that, he smirked and drove off, giving glancing at you. "You can turn on the AC if you want." You smiled, doing so for it was warm in his car, but when you did, you ended up gasping when shreds of paper blew all over you. "You must want it cold?" You smiled with a head shake and a light sigh, flicking off pieces of paper as he chuckled. "You know you're gonna have to be the one to clean this up." "I know."

(Hoped you enjoyed this sorry for slow updates! More to come soon and sorry if some are a bit iffy.)