Gif Scenario (Part 1): His Reaction If You Sent Him A Nude While Out In Public 🧡

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
If you were to send a nude to Shoyo while he was out with the team, he would be overly embarrassed and nervous. He wouldn't know how else to react besides becoming a flustered mess. He would have to excuse himself from the crowd because he'd immediately confront you and ask why you teased him so cruelly.

Tobio KageyamaTobio would be surprised and flustered if you sent him a nude

Tobio Kageyama
Tobio would be surprised and flustered if you sent him a nude. Although, he'd be quite angry at you for making him react like a fool out in public. Another reason why he would be frustrated is that he wouldn't be able to confront you or do anything about his embarrassment due to him being busy. Overall, you would catch Tobio off guard if you sent him a nude.

Kōshi SugawaraYou would surprise Koshi if you sent him a nude while he was out at practice or preparing for a match

Kōshi Sugawara
You would surprise Koshi if you sent him a nude while he was out at practice or preparing for a match. However, he would immediately apologize to the team for a reason they would be unknown. Koshi would apologize for being flustered and for having to excuse himself to give you a call.

Ryūnosuke TanakaIt's not a surprise that Ryu's reaction to you sending him a nude out of nowhere would cause him to celebrate

Ryūnosuke Tanaka
It's not a surprise that Ryu's reaction to you sending him a nude out of nowhere would cause him to celebrate. He'd feel pride himself for you having such confidence to surprise him with a naked image of yourself. Ryu would also cheer and make a scene on how lucky he is to have such an attractive girl like yourself. In other words, he wouldn't hide his reaction.