When He References To Vines

(I adore that picture XD Didn't know what else to title it but I reference to vines 24/7, so here's my list XD)
Hinata
You gave a confused look after hearing knocking on your front door, you were home alone and didn't invite Hinata over yet for he was taking his English exam. "Hel-." When you opened up the door, Shoyo was staring at you with widened eyes, you were about to speak until you heard music playing then the word, 'Run' was said and Hinata took off with Kageyama, whom was playing the music from his phone. After realizing what happened, you shut the door with an eye roll, only to open the door back up, Shoyo doing the same thing once more, running with Kageyama down the street. "I'm going back to bed now."
Kageyama
You smiled as you headed towards the gym so you and Kageyama could go to your house. But as soon as you stepped in the gym, you gave widened eyes out of confusion seeing Kageyama looking down, gripping the ball as he breathed heavily. "You're not my dad!" You gave a deep sigh through your nose as with crossed arms with a 'seriously?' expression. Hinata gave you a confused look seeing Kei and Suga give sweat drops with the same expression as you have a head shake. "Don't ask. Tobio, let's g-." "You're not my dad!" You then gave narrowed eyes after double blinking when he turned and pointed at you. He then gave a grunt and took a step back when you grabbed his wrist. "I'm your girlfriend. Stricter than your dad. Let's go please." "Tch...okay."
Sugawara
It was after school and you were walking down the halls, texting Sugawara that you're almost to the gym but had to stop at your math class to pick up your desk book. "Smack cam." You turned your head after hearing that, only to gasp towards Sugawara when he smacked your phone out of your hand. "Sug-." You gave a relieving sigh after seeing Daichi with your phone in his hand, smirking at you as Sugawara chuckled. "Really?!" "He's been doing that to everyone." You smiled with and eye roll, holding both of Sugawara's hands with both of yours after seeing Nishinoya walk down the hall with his phone. "Don't you dare." "This should teach people to hold their phone tightly. Smack cam." "Sugawara?!"
Tanaka
You gave parted lips after seeing Hinata land on his stomach after getting hit with a volleyball by Daichi. It was all quiet before Tanaka busted out laughing as everyone else went 'Ooh.' "He needs some milk!" You laughed a bit but seeing Hinata laying on the ground made you feel bad. "Ryu stop." Tanaka chuckled but laughed more when Daichi rolled Hinata over on his back to see him knocked out with a red mark on his forehead. "Medic! He needs some milk Daichi!" You gave an eye roll and left the gym, just as Tanka fell on his knees holding his sides, he ended up stopping and held the back of his head after you hit him with a milk carton you took from Kageyama when he turned his back. "Tanaka!" When Kageyama sped walk to him, Ryu scooted back pointing at you. "She threw it at me!" "You needed some milk."
Daichi
"So, you think can motivate them?" You walked with Daichi to the gym for their last practice before they go against Nekoma tomorrow. "Yes." After stepping into the gym with him, he let go of your hand after giving it a peck, clapping for the team to line up on the side line. You leaved against the door way as he took in a deep breath. "Just do it!" You gave slight widened eyes along with his teammates, before Tanaka and Sugawara cheered. "Just do it! Just! Do! It and we'll win! Let's go Karasuno!" You gave a head shake and a small laugh, as a few members of the team clapped or cheered, Daichi approached you and gave you a bow when you clapped shortly. "Thank you." "Daichi? Did you get that from a." "Motivation video? Yes."
Tsukishima
You gave a light sigh after stepping out of class, only to see Tsukishima looking at you with a confused look when you started to walk ahead of him. "What's wrong?" You looked at him with a small smile and a shoulder shrug. "Nothing. I'm fine." He gave and eye roll and a head shake. "Why you always lying?" You gave an eye roll next when he poked your head, making you take a step backwards. "I'm not Kei." "Mhm. Why are you always lying?" You smiled hitting his chest with your forehead and gave a groan, clinching your book bag's strap. "Fine. I'm tried Kei." He smirked, nudging you off so the two of you could head to class. "Seems that vine worked." "What? Oh...wow." "Tch. Not my fault."
Yamaguchi
You and Yama walked each other home after school for there was no practice, he sent a text to Tsukishima with one hand and held yours on the other. "I think I." Yama stopped speaking after he missed his pocket, the two of you staring down at his phone that was on the ground. You were about to speak before he dropped to his knees and picked up his phone. "Say something I'm giving up on you." You gave a confused look with widened eyes and parted lips. When Yama looked up at you, you giggled a bit. "Yamaguchi? What was that?" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head and stood back up. "I-I got it off of a video." You gave an eye roll, he took you hand and tried to place the phone back into his pocket only for it to fall. "Say something I'm giving it up on you!" "Give it up." "Heh, right."
Nishinoya
You heard yelling from the gym as soon as you stepped outside, there was no practice today so it must of been Tanaka waiting for you with Noya before walking each other home. "Look there she is!" You gave widened eyes only to see Tanaka pointing at you seconds before Noya ran and jumped, doing his rolling thunder. You gave an eyebrow raise but smiled when he lifted up two fingers, probably to poke your cheeks into a smile like he always did. "What are those?!" You gave narrowed eyes, Noya chuckled after pointing to your shoes, looking up at you and about to speak before you lifted up his chin, making him grunt in confusion. "These are my school shoes that are about to press against your face if you don't." You ended up laughing, making Noya chuckle more but with a sweat drop. "Heh, hey Doll face?" "Hm?" "What are those?!"
Ukai
Karasuno had to go out of town to play against Aobajosai, you went to support the team plus you had the two say weekend off. Instead of staying in a hotel, the boys stayed in class rooms at the Aobajosai high school, you found it quite odd but you and Ukai had y'all own room. "I didn't get no sleep cause of y'all! Y'all not gonna get no sleep cause of me!" You sat up after hearing that, it was around five in the morning when Ukai screamed at the boys. You gave a deep sigh, opening up the door to see him chasing Hinata, who went into the room behind you. "Keishin?!" When Ukai turned to you, he had a tired expression, making you smile a bit and laugh. "Go back to bed." "Tell them to shut." You kissed his cheek, after laying down beside him, you then began to hear the boy's play the vine Ukai tried to copy. "Dammit.."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You sat up in the stands with Kuroo and Kenma since Nekoma was a pep rally at Nekoma and you showed up just in time for it and after you were gonna go to Kuroo's house. "Hey Baby girl." Kuroo pulled you close to him and kissed your hand, holding it, as the pep rally started with the principal speaking. You glanced over only to turn your head to look at Kuroo after you caught him smirking at you with an eyebrow raise. "What?" "My name is Jeff." When he busted out laughing, you looked at Kenma who was giving a head shake and a light sigh, making you laugh out of confusion. "Kuroo? What the hell was that?" He slowed down his chuckling, giving you the 'lean over' sign with his finger. You did so, he pressed his lips to your ear, making you give a confused look once more. "My name is Jeff." You pushed his shoulder as he chuckled. "Imma sit by Kenma now." "Nope, sit down."
Kenma
You smiled and stepped inside Kenma's house, at that time Kenma was in his room, sitting on the edge of the bed playing 'Call of Duty'. "I got a pocket gotta, pocket full of sunshine. Talk shit imma hit em with that." He finished the end of his sentence with his spawn's gun rapid firing three times. You stopped in the doorway, you were in the middle of taking of your shoes when he looked up at you. You broke the stare down with a laugh as he looked back at his game. "That was something." "Yeah well." You gave an eye roll when he made the gun shoot three more times after you grabbed into his arm. "Seemed like the right moment...to do so."
Lev
You smiled at Lev as you stepped into the gym, Karasuno was over at Nekoma, some were sleeping in the rooms from exhaustion while the rest were in the gym practicing. He hugged you tightly, you hugged him back before you pulled back after a volleyball hit your foot. "Hey (Y/n)! Pass the ball." You were about to do as Tanaka said but instead, Lev picked it up. "Yeet!" You gave a confused look and started to laugh a bit at the sound Lev made when he threw the ball. "Lev?" When you looked back at him, you seen him with the basket cart next to him, looking at you with grin before he started to throw the volleys. "Yeet! Yeet! Yeet!" Each time he'd throw the ball he made that noise, all you did was laugh in confusion as everyone else on the other side of the court tried to dodge the volleyballs.
Inouka
It was after school and Inouka was going to pick you up to take you over to Nekoma to spend time with you. But after getting buckled up and when he drove off, a pop song was playing, making you and Inouka sing to it since it always played on the radio. "Hey Ryu! Shoyo!" You waved at the players when Inouka stopped at the stop sign, rolling down his window only to look at you and smirk. "I bet I can hit this high note?" You gave widened eyes, looking at Inouka with parted lips and a head shake as he stuck his head out the window. "Ino-." "Ahhhhh!" You placed your hand to your face, peeking at Hinata and Tanaka who gave shocked, white faces as Inouka chuckled and drove off, looking at you only to laugh more when you did the same slightly. "I love you (Y/n)." "I didn't know you had it in you to do that but. I love you too."
Fukunaga
You stepped into the gym only to hear a dinosaur roar, making you give a confused look along with others towards Ukai sensei who had his mouth open, about to call the team over for a meeting. "Gah!" You smiled when Fukunaga stepped out from behind Ukai sensei, you were going to go over to his house but he changed plans and came over instead. "Fukunaga!" You hugged him tightly, after doing so, you pulled back only to cover your mouth with your finger tips. You gave a yawn, only to close your jaw and give Fukunaga narrowed eyes after hearing the Jurassic Dinosaur roar again. "Really?" He smirked as you gave a small laugh, the two of you were about to connect lips before he looked over and pushed repeat when Kageyama opened his mouth to yell. "Okay, that was...funny and stop." "Rawr."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You smiled seeing Bokuto after arriving at Fukurodani Academy with Karasuno. You gave him narrowed eyes soon after for all the text messages he sent about Fresh Avocado with half of the letters missing. "Bo-." "Hey Akaashi." You gave a deep sigh when Bokuto ended the hug and went up to his teammate. "Are you hungry for Taco Bell?" You gave a quick head shake and hand signals that also meant 'no'. Akaashi looked at you then back at Bokuto who had his hands on his lips with an eyebrow raise. "Uh, no?" You placed your hand to your cheek with a deep sigh. "Well they have a special called Fr-e-sh-a-voca-do!" As Bokuto chuckled, you took his arm and pulled him aside, giving a 'told you so' expression to Akaashi. "Bokuto don't you." "Fr-e-sh-a-voca-do!"
Akaashi
You and Akaashi were at his house, the both of you on the couch, as you laid against him on his chest, he rubbed your back, watching you flip through the channels. "Why the nature show?" "I don't know." You smiled seeing a bird start to say hello as the narrator told the story of why the bird talked. "It's a penguin." You paused the tv with a confused look towards Akaashi, he looked at you with an eyebrow raise. "It's a par-." "Parrot I know." You looked away with a head shake and a light sigh after pushing play. "Been hanging around Bokuto too much." He 'tch'ed, causing you to laugh a bit as he gave an eye roll. "It's from that video. With the boy trying to read and. Nevermind."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Yaga." You gave parted lips and turned towards Oikawa, whom was walking away chuckling after he tugged a few strands of your hair. "Ow. Oikawa, what the hell?!" You were in the gym of Karasuno, there was no practice but you were talking with Yachi. Oikawa was going over to your house today, but he waited for you to finish talking with her. "I'll be right back." He was at the water fountain, you were about to pull his hair before he leaned back up, making you give narrowed eyes as he smirked. "What cutie? Mad cause I went. Yaga." He tugged your hair again, making you give the same expression. He chuckled once more, about to kiss you before you pressed your fingers to his lips, pushing him back. "Kiss me or I'll 'Yaga' your hair again." You kissed him, he then hugged you and stroked your hair, making you smile a bit not escaping from his grip. "You can blame this on Iwa-chan. Now go finish talking." "I'll blame it on the both of you."
Iwazumi
You had just gotten home from school, you were in your room about to change out of your uniform before you paused in the middle of doing so, blushing with a small smile as you seen Iwazumi was calling you. "Hey babe." "The fitnessgram pacer test is a mu-." You removed the phone from your ear for it was a loud, sketchy voice instead of Iwazumi's. You gave narrowed eyes and hung up, giving an eye roll and a head shake as you tried to hold back your laughter. You received a text from him seconds later asking you to answer, so you did so when he called again. "Really Iwa?" "Heh, I had to. But, I just want you to know that. The fitnessgram pacer tes-." "Damnit Iwazumi!"
Kyoutani
You and Kyoutani walked to your house after you got out of school, neither schools had no practice. You hummed with a small head tilt before you stretched your arm up. "Cut my life into pieces!" "This is my chocolate bar." You gave confused eyes and slowly lowered your arms and started to smile when you looked over at Kyoutani, he was smirking as he unwrapped a Snickers. "Really?" He took a bite of it with a head nod, looking back forward as you interlocked your fingers with his, giving a head shake. "I'll cut your life into pieces." "If you don't get a bite of the chocolate bar." You smiled with a small laugh, making him smirk with a head shake next.
Date Tech
Aone
Aone was at your house today, you were sitting on the couch with him, eating cereal before you went over and placed it in the sink. "Aone.." he looked at you with slight concern as you coughed and pointed to the cabinet. "Can you get me a cup?" He quickly gave a nod and did so, you coughed more as you tried to drink the water. "Oh my gooud." You gave a confused look when turning around towards Aone, trying your best not to crack a smile. "Did...did you say gooud?" Aone smirked a bit, placing a ramen noodle package back in the cabinet as you giggled a bit. "That's a lot of sodium." You laughed a bit more at what he was referring to, he then pulled you close with a smirk and kissed your head. "Are you okay?" "Yeah." "Well..I'd thought you'd laugh to that." "I love you." "And I love you."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendo
"Tendo!" You smiled and gave a small wave towards your boyfriend, whom was tying his shoes before he stood up, rushing over to you, holding on your shoulders and pulled you close to him. "Tend-." "I left. My cookies. In the oven." You gave a confused look after he whispered. "You left your cookies in the oven?" "I left me cookies in the oven!" Tendo released you then ran outside the gym, making you stare at him blankly. "Button, you coming?" You smiled when he popped his head back into the gym, smiling at you slightly. "I love you Tendo." "I love you too."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You gave a confused look when Terushima came inside your house laughing as you sat on the couch, eating cereal. "What?" He smirked and sat next to you, making you smile a bit more. "Nothing. And I'm here." You gave an eye roll and kissed his cheek before you stood up, placing your bowl into the sink before opening up the ice box. "You want something to eat?" You gave the same look as before when he mumbled. "Babe, what?" "Heh, I said I want. Chocolate vanilla swirl with cookie crunch, please!" You gave wide eyes and sealed lips as he busted out laughing, playing the vine while you remained in the kitchen. "I'm not even going to question."
Other
Akiteru
"Hey my Love. Back at it again with being cute." You blushed when you wrapped your arms around Akiteru after he stepped out of his car to take you home before he heads off to his brother's game. "Hello to you too." The both of you gave each other a peck on the lips, you smiling as he took your hand and led you to his car. "I should of said, 'Damn (Y/n), back at it again with that cute uniform." You blushed for you were in your school uniform, instead of your Karasuno volleyball one. "Akiteru, stop." He chuckled as he started up his vehicle, making you give a head shake when he took you grand, kissing it as he drove off. "Back at it again with the eye rolls?" "Akiteru."

(Sorry if some of these sucked XD I just had to. Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon.)