When You Reference To A Vine (In Editing)

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
You hummed as you slightly skipped to the gym. After being around Shoyo and his constant random singing, you started to pick up on his weird habit. "Two bros chillin' in the hot tub! Five feet apart because they're not gay!" you yelled in song. As soon as you stepped into the gym, you were swarmed by Tanaka and Nishinoya. "Hot tub?!" they both shouted. While they were looking around in excitement, you heavily sighed towards their stupidity. "It's just a vine, you idiots," you mumbled. Hinata laughed as he twirled a ball around. "I see someone has an addiction to vines," he snickered. "Aren't you suppose to be practicing?"

Tobio Kageyama
Today was the girls' turn to practice in the gym. Before a match, you and everyone were doing warm-ups on the spikes. You were next in line too. As the ball went into the air, you immediately ran towards it and leaped. After the ball flew away with a loud smack echoing throughout the gym, you cheered in achievement. "Law and order! Special victims unit!" you shouted. As you laughed at yourself, Tobio and Shoyo were peeking into the gym. Tobio planned on walking you home after you finished up the practice, so he was given company by Hinata. The two stared at you in fear, then slowly backed away from the door. "You piss her off?" Hinata whispered. "I didn't piss her off! Vines got to her."

Kōshi Sugawara
"Koshi!" you called out. After hearing his name, Koshi headed towards the entrance of the gym only to see you heading towards him. That caused a large grin to appear on his face. "Um, I'll be right back!" he said before rushing out of the gym. Since it was after school, the Karasuno boys had practice. "Hey, sugar," he whispered. "What are you still doing here?" After you accepted his hug, he gave you a quick peck on the lips. "I was waiting for a friend of mine to finish up late work. We are walking home together." Before Koshi could respond, a loud smacking sound caught both of your attention. When you two looked back, Hinata was on his knees and begging for forgiveness to Ukai, who was holding his forehead. "Smack that bitch," you laughed. Koshi quickly placed a hand over your mouth after Ukai looked towards the both of you. "No more YouTube for you."

Ryūnosuke Tanaka
"There's my beautiful, sexy, heart-throbbing woman!" Ryu yelled as soon as he saw you. Minutes before the last bell of the school day rang, you were helping Yachi align volleyball's in a row on the court. You have Ryu a smile as you lifted one of the balls. "Hey, Ryu, can I ask you something serious?" Like Ryu, Nishinoya and Hinata were just as curious about what you had said. "Anything beautiful!" You then grinned as you slowly walked up to him, and that made all three boys nervous. "Have you ever heard the sound of a rubber ball breaking a window?" you asked. Now the three were confused, but Ryu shrugged his shoulders anyway. "I don't think so," he mumbled. "WOulD yOU lIke tO?!" you screamed in different pitches. The echo of your voice caused Ryu, Hinata, and Nishinoya to place their hands over their ears. "My little ears!" Hinata whined. "Your girlfriend ear-raped me!" Nishinoya yelled. "Damn it (Y/n)!"

Daichi Sawamura
As you were at home, you decided to tidy up and get all of the chores done around the house. It was just one of those days. Since it was, you invited Daichi over to give you company. When the doorbell rang, you were spraying the house with a fragrance to make the place smell nice. "Come in!" you shouted. Daichi did so, and you hid the can behind your back. "Hey handsome," you smiled. "Are you okay?" When you questioned his mood, Daichi made a concerned expression as he untied his shoes. "Why you sad? Why you mad? When you can be Glade." After you said that, you sprayed Daichi's chest with glade. As you giggled, he smiled and pulled you in for a tight hug. "You are a dork," he sighed.

Kei Tsukishima
Today, you were tutoring Hinata so he could bump up his grades a little bit more. Although, from the way you two were laughing, nothing was getting done. Kei was on his way back to the classroom after checking in with Daichi on where he was. "What the hell is going on?" Kei sighed. When he stepped into the classroom, Shoyo was on the floor and in tears. You were at your desk and your head down, but you were laughing just as hard. "Idiots!" Kei shouted. When you lifted your head, you had a piece of tape that stretched around your head and flattening down your nose. "Hello, I'm Squidward," you choked. Once again, you and Hinata started laughing all over again. A frustrated groan exhaled from Kei's lips as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. "You are turning her into an idiot," he said. "Eh?! Blame vines! Not me, Tsuki!" Hinata yelled back.