Meeting Again/Becoming Friends

Team Karasuno
Hinata
This time when you went into the gym the team was taking a break, giving you the perfect time to get introduce by Ukai. You glanced through the crowd of boys with a smile as they introduced themselves. "And I'm Hinata!" You smiled and slightly giggled remembering when he got smacked in the face. "Break!" Daichi yelled as the members scattered back onto the court but Hinata stayed. "Welcome! I saw you come in but you walked away before I could greet you." "Sorry." "Hinata!" You watched him run to the court waving at you as you smiled and waved back. "See you after practice
(Y/n)!"
Sugawara
You decided to hang out with Kiyoko
after school in the gym. You and her watched the guys practice and warm up for about thirty minutes before she left to give them water bottles. Shortly after you were greeted by Suga. "Hey again." You smiled and waved to him as he sat next to you. "Hey." "I-I didn't get your name." "It's (Y/n)." "Nice to meet you." You smiled and agreed, you chatted with him about teammates before he was called down by a guy with brown hair in a bun. "Well I'll see you around." "Same here. Bye Suga." He waved you a bye as Kiyoko approached you with a smile and left the gym with you again.
Tanaka
The last you went in the gym was awkward, but Ukai decided to introduce you his self. "Alright! Guys I'll like you to meet our knew up coming manager (Y/n)." You smiled as all the players stoped and looked at you but when you saw the boy with a shaved head you glanced away. "She's our new manager! The pretty girl!" Everyone stared at you as you blushed and clear your throat and waved to the team. "That's Tanaka." He smiled as he approached you and placed out his hand. "But you can call me senpai." You laughed as you shook his hand. "We'll see." He laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. "Haha! Well uh. See you around!" He smiled as he walked away and you walked with Ukai.
Daichi
Once again you forgot your bag and this time the gym was locked. You grunted as you laid your head on the door and sighed. "Uh, did you forget your bag again." You turned around and gave a small smile with blushing cheeks. "Y-yeah." He chuckled as he held up your bag. You smiled and took it from him as he chuckled more." "You're quite forgetful." You nodded with a laugh. "Thank you..Daichi. Right?" "(Y/n)? Yeah, well you should watch our practice sometime if you forget your bag again." You smiled and agreed. "I will, I'll see you later and thanks." He waved you off as you chuckled.
Tsukishima
You giggled as you walked beside Hinata to the gym since you two finished his studying English. You were walking beside him before you bumped into Tsukishima. "Oops sorry." "Uh huh." You narrowed your eyes as Hinata complained to him about apologizing. "Speak English?" "Yeah, sorta." Hinata stared in a gasping confusion as we watched Tsukishima talk to you normally the opposite of how he talked to him. "Careful. He's annoying." You giggled as Hinata freaked out and dragged you away. "I'll see you around Tsukishima." "Hm?" You were already halfway to the gym before he could ask you what you meant.
Yamaguchi
You went to the gym feeling excited to meet the members of Karasuno's volleyball team, you got more excited when they were in the gym this time. When you stepped in a familiar face lit up and rushed over you. "H-hey..s-so you're our new manager." You nodded with a smile before others noticed you and approached you. "Hey! There!" "She's cute!" "Shut up!" "All of you shut up." You chuckled as Yamaguchi did the same standing next to you before the team captain made everyone go back on the court. "Aren't you going?" He shook his head with a smile. "No not yet. I will soon though. See you after practice (Y-Y/n)." You smiled as you waved and watched him walk away.
Nishinoya
You were unsure about going back to the gym the next day but you did anyways so you could introduce yourself. As you stepped into the gym the guys were still practicing and the same boy caught your eye, he noticed you and stopped the game, making everyone look at your blushing cheeks. "Ah, you must be (Y/n). Welcome to the team. I'm Daichi, team captain." You smiled and greeted him then you laughed as you watched the boy and the one called Tanaka cheer in excitement. The boy approached you shortly after. "Hey! I'm Nishinoya!" You smiled and shook his hand greeting him back. "I wanted to greeted you but uh..my face was glued to the floor." He chuckled as you did the same telling him it was okay. "I'll catch you later." "Later." He chuckled as he walked back to the court and you walked with Ukai.
Ukai
You had to go back to the store two days later to pick up paper towels and such. The store was empty when you walked in but you figured he was out so you waited at the check out once again. "Um, hello?" The guy from the other day rushed to the check out with a chuckle. "Heh heh. I'm sorry, and welcome back." You smiled as he bagged your items and noticed his Karasuno jacket. "Are you a teacher?" "Heh no. I'm a coach for the boy's volleyball team." You nodded with a smile. "I'm Ukai." "(Y/n). I should see one of your games some time." He smiled and put of his cigarette. "Yeah, well I'll see you around." "I'll be back." You laughed and smiled as you left the store.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You rushed down the halls with towels and water bottles to hand out while the team was running outside. You heard Daichi telling them to keep running do you slowed down a bit before you bumped into a tall figure. "Hey there? Need help now?" You gave a small smirk as you see the guy from the other day. "No I got it." "Too bad." He took the stack off towels and followed you out the door. "Thanks." "The name is Kuroo and you are?" "(Y/n)." He smirked as he sat down the towels as you did the same with the bottles. "You know, you should do this for us too." You laughed as you smiled. "Maybe. If I need your help." You noticed the team finished and picked up the bottles. "I'll see you around." "Later." He smirked as he watched you give water bottles before heading inside.
Kenma
After Karasuno's practice match break you handed them water and towels, being the person you are you handed out water bottles to Nekoma's team. You noticed the boy who was the setter and went to him but he was to focused on his game instead. "Um, d-do you want one?" He looked up at you and his eyes slightly widened as he looked away. "N-no..I'm okay..." "ohh well...if you do just let me know...I'm (Y/n)." "Kenma." You gave a small smile and glanced to the side as he glanced down at his game. "I have the same game.." "Really..." You nodded with a small chuckle. "Yeah it's really fun. Oh I'll see you around." "B-bye." He watched you walk away before Kuroo stood in front of him.
Lev
You stayed in the gym after everyone went to sleep after practice. You picked up towel and empty water bottles one of the teammates left out across the court. After you picked up the bottles you watched a ball roll across the floor and when you turned around you saw Lev. "Hey there (Y/n)!" "Hey!" You smiled as he approached you, you stared up at him as he smiled down at you. "What are you doing here?" "I'm practicing." You gave a nod as you through away the bottles. "You want to join me?" You gave a couple of chuckles as you shook your head. "I can't tonight I got to go but maybe some other time." "Deal." He waved to you has he watched you leave the gym with a smile and chuckle.
Inuoka
You watched your team do warms up before you went to go fill up water bottles for them. As you were at the water fountain you glanced to the side seeing the same boy with spiky brown hair on the opposite team get a drink next to you. "Hey." His eyes widened as he glanced up at you and smirked. "Sup. So? You're Karasuno's up coming manager?" You smiled and gave a nod as you held all the filled up bottles. "That's me. I'm (Y/n)." "Inuoka." He smiled as he leaned on his side against the wall. "I should get back. Don't forget to hand me one too." You chuckled as you nodded. "Alright, I'll see you around." You watched him walk away before handing everyone bottles as they thanked you.
Fukunaga
You went to the gym to go help Hinata and other members practice their spikes but when you got there no one was in there except two players from Team Nekoma. When you turned around the same guy from a couple of days ago bumped into you. "Ah, oh hey. I'm sorry again." His wide eyes stared up into yours as you smiled and stuck out your hand. "I'm (Y/n)." He shook it slowly then looked up at you "Fukunaga." You smiled when you heard him speak quietly. You glanced away before you looked back at him. "Do you know where, um, Hinata is?" He gave a nod and pointed over to gym 3, you smiled glanced down. "I guess I'll see you around again." He tilted his head as he watched you walk away and watched Hinata wave his arms around in front of you.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You and Hinata were in the gym waiting for other players from different  teams to have a practice match together. As Hinata was trying to argue with Tsukishima the boy with spiky silver and black hair entered the gym laughing before he stopped and saw you. "Hey hey hey! Came to watch me this time pretty thing!?" "I doubt it." You chuckled as another player from his team mumble past him before the guy approached you with his hand on his hips. "So you must be?" "(Y/n)." "I'm Bokuto. And that jerk is Akaashi!" You giggled as he smirked and took a volleyball in his hands. "I'll see you around and don't forget to cheer for me." You gave a nod as a response and watched his spike the ball.
Akaashi
You were on the side lines next to Sugawara and Kiyoko watching Karasuno go against Fukurodani in a practice match. After one of the players spiked he caught your attention again with his loud cheer but instead you looked at the boy with the short black messy hair. "Akaash!" You smiled as you watched him roll his eyes and walk away to get the ball. He past by you but when he walked back he stopped and looked at you. "He's thinks he cool. "Yeah but at least he's proud right?" "No it's annoying. I'm Akaashi."
"(Y/n)." You smiled as he walked away but stopped to look at you. "See ya around." "Same." He stepped back onto the court as Bokuto elbowed him with a smirk. "Akaashi? Huh huh wasn't that cool!" "Yeah. Amazing."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You filling up water bottles while Karasuno was doing their daily warm ups before the practice match started. You turned around after hearing Tanaka growling and complaining with Hinata, but once you did you notched the guy from Aobajosai behind you with a smile. "Hello." You smiled back and returned to filling up water bottles. "You're really pretty. I'm Oikawa!" "Yeah I know." Oh, do you?!" You turned to him and nodded. "Yeah, you're the ladies man. And I bet you come on to all the girls like this." His eyes widened as his jaw dropped with a sweat drop. "What?! I uh! No! Actually you're the first girl I have taken a interest to." "I'm (Y/n)." He smiled before a slap hit the back of his head. "Ow!" "Let's go." You watched him give you a smirk before he walked away. "I'll see you later." "Bye."
Iwaizumi
You were chasing after Tanaka who took one of your towels. "Yes chase after me!" You stopped and rolled your eyes after you turned around you numbed into a player from Aobajousai, the same boy who smacked the spiker. "I'm sorry." "No problem." You smiled but it faded as the two of you glanced at Oikawa waving at you. "I'm sorry about him." "It's okay." He smirked and stuck out his hand. "I'm Iwaizumi." "(Y/n)." You smiled before you heard Tanaka yell your name waving your towel in the air. "I got to go. Good luck with the match and uh him." He smirked and did a chuckle with a nod. "I'll see you later maybe." "Iwaizumi!" He continued to smile at you as you sped walked away.
Kyoutani
You were on your way back from the gym late at night since you happened to volunteer to pick up and put back the volleyballs. As you were on your way back you walked past a gym that was open. Once you peeked in side you saw the guy you noticed on the Aobajosai team. You watched him did practice serves before he started to eat something, still with a serious face before he looked at you. "Um, sorry, I was just. I didn't think anyone was in here. I'm (Y/n)." "Kyoutani." You gave a small nod as you stepped inside and glanced around with a small smile. "I'll pick them up." You looked at him as he started to put back the volleyballs. "Thanks..I'll see you around, nice meeting you Kyoutani." "Same."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
Karasuno played against Shiratorizawa one last time before going into the finals, and once again you went to go support them with Kiyoko. As you were walking back to your car to go home you glanced at the guy with the red hair walk past you, glancing at you as well before he walked over to you. "Awe. Going home already?" You smiled and nodded as you turned to him. "Looks to be that way." "I'm Tendou. And you are?" "(Y/n)." He grinned as he tilted his head before leaning against your car. "Sucks that you're leaving. Hopefully I'll see you around." "Same here Tendou." He walked away after giving you a wave, you just smiled and blushed before Kiyoko came up to you.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You helped pass out water bottles to team Karasuno after they finished doing their warm ups before their final game. As you went back for more bottles you bumped into the guy you made eyes contact with the other day. "Hey there. You gonna cheer us on?" You rolled your eyes as you shrugged your shoulders. "Depends if you win or not." He chuckled as he looked towards Karasuno then back at you. "I'm Terushima." "(Y/n)." He gave a nod before taking a water bottle from your hand. "I'll see you after the game yeah?" You blushed and looked to the side as he walked backwards giving you a small wave.

(Hello there!! You enjoyed this more to come soon!!!)