When You Bite Him

(He's soooo cute! Ah I love Tendou!!XD and yes this Scenario is happening XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Shoyo!" You gave a small giggle as you laid on your back next to Hinata, then two of you were at your house for there was no practice today, or no school. Hinata chuckled as he held his phone up in front of him, beating your score on a game Tanaka got the two of you in. "You're cheating." He gave a head shake as your head rested on his shoulder, making you give narrowed eyes, playfully, staring at his arm. "No, I just. "Ahoow!" You gave a confused look after you but his arm, making him drop his phone on his head. "Hinata?" He looked at you then kissing your cheek as you smiled and hugged him when he did the same to you. "You okay?" "You cheated."
Kageyama
You gave a small giggle seeing Kageyama and Hinata foreheads against one other's as they growled after school while on your way to the gym. They both looked at you after hearing your camera go off, you smiling before you gave sealed lips when Kageyama looked down at you, taking your phone as you gave widened eyes when he turned his back to you. "Give it back!" You jumped on Kageyama's back, still with your feet on the ground, trying to take your phone as he swiped through it just before he gave a light 'Ah!' after you bit the side of his shoulder, taking the phone with a giggle before walking off. "Love you gotta go!" Kageyama held his arm just as Hinata step to him, looking between his fingers as held spun the ball in his hand. "Gwah! Kageyama?!" "She..bit me." "Huh?"
Sugawara
You gave a small gasp after shutting out locker to see Sugawara smiling at you. "Last one of our the school?" "You're still here?" Sugawara chuckled and pulled you to his chest, kissing your cheek only for you to give s confused look. "You smell like vanilla." Sugawara chuckled and rubbed the back of his head with one hand as his other interlocked his fingers with yours. "Well I did have ice cream." You smiled then hugged his arm, he made a gesture to walk but stopped with a gasping 'Ow' after you bit his shoulder. "W-what was that for?" "You had your sweet treat." Sugawara smiled with a chuckle as you giggled, him pulling you closer. "You already are the sweetest thing in my life."
Tanaka
"Hello Baby." You smiled and looked up seeing Tanaka with a bag of chips, you were in the gym with Yachi before anyone else, well besides Ukai, because you didn't have an actual class. "Hey there." He pulled up a chair in front of you and held out a chip, making you smile, looking down at your phone, texting one of your friends as you opened up for the chip. "Ah!" You gave a small laugh after Tanaka pulled his finger back, kissing it after you accidentally bit him, chewing on the chip still. "Oops." He gave you narrowed and playful eyes, standing up and holding the chips closer to him, then smirked with a wink. "Hungry for me instead (Y/n)-chan?" "Shut up or you'll lose a finger."
Daichi
You smiled seeing Daich, it was after school and he hasn't went running yet with the team. "Dai-." You saw him give a bow towards the other couch besides Ukai. You slowly went up to him, past Ashi, whom was about to tell you hi before you put tired index finger to your lips. You giggled then kissed his shoulder, you frowned seeing how he didn't feel it, then it made you softly bit him, making a noise with it. Daichi gave widened eyes after feeling you do so, he turned just to see Ashi giving a head shake with a sweat drop, but just when he pointed to you, your arms were already around Daichi. "Just stopped by to tell you I love you." He placed a hand on his shoulder and pulled you close with the other. "Oh..Love you too."
Tsukishima
You were walking home with Tsukishima after he offered, your arm was in his for his hands were in his pockets. "Is that all?" You smiled a bit after talking since Kei asked how you're test went. "I mean. It wasn't that hard. Well. I don't know j-." You gave widened eyes and stopped speaking when Kei placed a hand over your mouth, putting his phone to your eyes as you watched and listened to him speak to his mother about returning soon. After he ended the call, you smiled then but his hand, making him pull back with a confused look as you smile more before your fingers interlocked with his. "You didn't have to do that." "You didn't have to put out hand over my mouth." "Tch, it was necessary."
Yamaguchi
You smiled when you opened the door for Yamaguchi after he knocked, the two of you were going to go to practice together and meet up with Kei as well. "Are you ready to g-." You gave a nod, cutting him off when to pressed your forehead against his chest with a small yawn, he smiled and hugged you, about to speak once more but waited after feeling you give parted lips when you pecked his chest. "Achoo!" "Ow!" You gave widened eyes after you bit, accidentally, in the middle of Yama's chest. "Ooh, I'm." He chuckled and rubbed the back of his head with one hand and covered where you bit in the other. "It's okay. Let's get going." "We're telling Kei about this." "L-let's not."
Nishinoya
You stepped into class to see Nishinoya asleep on the desk, which he sat two seats behind you, slightly drooling along with snoring. Knowing the teacher would send him to after school detention, you tried to wake him by tapping on his shoulder. "Noya. Get up." He gave a small groan, making him lay on his forehead as you gave an eye roll, glancing around then kissing his cheek. "Noya." You gave a frustrated sigh, as students started to fill the room, you gave narrowed eyes just as you bit the back of his neck, making him sit up with a yelp as he held it. "Stay awake." During class, Noya held his hand over his neck as with elbow on the desk, giving widened eyes with sealed lips before feeling Yachi poke his fingers with her eraser. "Noya you h-." "I know that." "Noya, detention for talking."
Ukai
"Who's this gorgeous women coming into my store?" You blushed as you set your laptop bag on the counter in front Ukai, whom was sitting in a chair with a times magazine, smoking a cigarette before putting it out. "You're not referring to me aren't you?" Ukai smiled then leaned up, pressing his lips to yours before you headed back to work. "Yes I am." "Ukai sens-!" You slightly jumped only to make Ukai pull back, pressing his fingers to his lips after yo softly bit when startled. When you turned, you see Tanaka giving wiggling brows as Noya chuckled. "PDA in the store now?" The boys chuckled, making you kiss Ukai's cheek before making your way past the two boys. "Did we rui-." "Wat doh y'all wunt?" "It's hard to understand you when your holding your li-." "What?!"
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You stepped into the gym after hearing shoes squeak from when you exited the school, you gave a confused look at first seeing that no one had practice today but you smiled seeing Kuroo sitting in one of the cushion chairs. You and Kuroo were going over to your house but you didn't expect him coming to the gym first. You smirked going up to him, seeing him pulling his school uniform pants over his shoes before you leaves over, softly biting his lobe. "Gah!" You gave a small laugh when Kuroo sat up, making him look over at you with an confused expression, holding his ear until he saw you lean u with sealed lips. "Scare you?" He smirked with an eye roll, giving short head shake towards you as you continue to laugh. "No I thought a bee stung my ear. Now that you say that I'm starting to think other things." You gave light pink cheeks then an eye roll when he interlocked his fingers with yours. "Anyways, you ready Roo-Roo?" "Certainly."
Kenma
You were with Kenma and the rest of Nekoma today, Karasuno didn't have practice and you were going over to Kuroo's with Kenma after their practice. Which was over but everyone was tidying up, well Kenma wasn't, he was sitting next you, playing on his DS as you held his arm, watching him do so. You smirked after he died, hearing him give a frustrated groan, making you softly bite his arm, whose jacket sleeve was rolled up. "(Y/n)?" "It was a love bite." Kenma looked back at the screen with an 'Oh' as you smiled with a quick puff through your nose, holding onto him tightly and just before you could watch him play again, the two of you looked up seeing Kuroo in front of you with an confused look. "No wonder you call her kitty, she bites apparently?" "Kuroo...that's not right."
Lev
"Lev not again." You gave a giggling sigh as he held a volleyball in the air, you were tidying up the gym after Karasuno was finished and Lev practiced with them in order to die for time with you. "Jump." You gave narrowed eyes as he chuckled, but just when he peeked open his eyes from being shut, you stood up on your toes just a bit to bite his arm, making him yelp and drop the ball and just for you to catch it. "(Y/n)-chan, you bit me." You giggled as kissed his chest, making him smile and hug you with both arms. "Don't pick on me." "I was just teasing." "And I was being playful."
Inouka
Inouka smiled when you came through the front door of his house for there was no practice for either teams. "Hey love." You made him smile as you took off your shoes, then major way over to him behind the couch, taking a hold of his cheeks, kissing them both you playfully bit his nose softly. Inouka gave you slight widened eyes with a confused look at you, making you smile as his nose twitched a bit. "What? I was just being playful." "You acted as if I was a toddler." You giggled and sat next to him, laying your head on his shoulder as he smiled at you, kissing your head and placing an arm around him with you did the same. "Fine then. I won-." "I was kidding, but why my nose?" "I. I don't know."
Fukunaga
"Fukunaga!" Your smile slightly faded seeing him not look back at you when you stepped into the gym, you gave a small sigh, seeing Kageyama trying to communicate with him. You gave playful narrowed eyes with a smirk, lifting up Fukunaga's arm then biting it as he looked over at you, along with Kageyama in confusion. But before you could drop his arm and walk away, he pulled you into his chest with a small spin, holding you close with both arms as he rested his chin on your head. "Those two are so strange." You gave a small laugh as Tsukishima and Kuroo gave a head shake, only Kuroo smirked. "Perfect for each other."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You gave parted lips to speak to Yatchi as the two of you picked up towels the boys left behind but the sound of groaning made you and her glance to see Bokuto and Akaashi walk into the gym, Bokuto clinching his hair. "I'll be right back." Bokuto started to rant towards Akaashi his arm went across you, pointing outside the gym before you smirked towards Akaashi, him giving a nod just before you bit Bokuto's arm. "Ah." "You need to calm down." Bokuto looked over at you, then back down rubbing his arm as you smiled, turning him to you by his cheeks before you pressed your lips to his. "You relaxed?" "Yeah. I love you Pretty girl." "I love you too." You then headed Jack ofer to Yachi, Bokuto watched then glanced over to see Akaashi raising an eyebrow to him. "Can you tell I've been bitten?" "Yes."
Akaashi
"I'd bite you." Akaashi looked over at you with an eyebrow raise, the two of you were over at his house, watching a movie together until a scene came on making you say that. He gave a head shake, looking back at the screen with a 'tch'. "You wouldn't." You gave narrowed eyes, but playfully when he placed an arm around you, pulling you closer, and when you went with the motion, you bit just a little below his shoulder. Akaashi gave widened eyes as he looked down at you, smirking with s head shake, bit when you bit a second time, he lifted up your chin, pecking your forehead. "Your point has been proven."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
It was late, you were with Oikawa and Iwazumi in the gym at their school, practicing with them before you were about to be picked up to be taken home. After you received a text, you went up to Oikawa just after he served. "Oikawa I gotta go." "Why?" You gave a deep sigh, Iwazumi gave an eye roll about to speak before Oikawa placed both arms around your sides pulling you close. "She has to lea-." "How do you know?" "Oikawa, let go." He held you closer with one arm before raising up the other, pointing towards Iwazumi, as he ranted, you smiled with an eye roll before softly biting. "Ow." Oikawa removed his arm, and as he held it with narrowed eyes to you, you stood on your toes and kissed his cheek. "I said let go. I gotta go. Love you." Oikawa gave an eye roll of his own, making you smiled more with a small laugh as you left the gym. "Love you too...jerk." "That's rude Oikawa." "She bit me!"
Iwazumi
"Iwazumi." Iwazumi gave a small groan, the two of you were at your house, he was laying on his stomach in your bed, scrolling through media as you were sitting next to him doing the same. "Look." "What is it?" You gave a 'seriously?' type expression as you looked over at him, peeking over his shoulder seeing him watching a 'How it's made' video. "Iwazumi." "Hold on." You gave an eye roll then leaned over, biting his shoulder then placing your phone in front of him, showing him a pic of him and Oikawa you posted. "Why did you post that? And why did you bite me?" You gave a small laugh as he turned off his phone, sitting up and pulling you close to him, kissing your cheek after word. "Cause I can." "Of course."
Kyoutani
"Ah, Kyoutani." Sugawara and Hinata stopped walking as you smiled and started to walk up to Kyoutani, the three of you were going to unload the bus until you saw Kyoutani sitting the in gym slouched, watching the others practice. When you stepped up behind him, you seen him eating a famima chicken before you rested your chin on his shoulder before softly biting it, making him give slight widened eyes and look back at you in confusion. "Can I have a bite?" You smiled when Kyoutani moved his arm back in order for you to take a bite, after doing so you you gave him a kiss on the cheek as he smirked, handing you the rest before getting up and going to the court as you started to back up towards Hinata and Sugawara, taking small bites. "I love you." "Love you too." "(Y/n), we had food on the bus."
Date Tech
Aone
You gave your friend a hand signal before you went with her to stay the night at her house, you were at Date Tech, practicing with girls team. You smiled seeing Aone sitting in one of the chairs, scrolling through his phone at photos, making you smile. You placed your bag down quietly then gave him a soft bite on the shoulder, he then gave widened eyes. Aone looked up at to see you smiling down at him, light pink cheeks, making him smile a bit, standing up just to face you and pull you into a hug. "You heading home?" You gave a nod as you hugged him back, making him lift up your chin, bending down a bit to peck your lips before handing you your gym bag after picking it up, then putting his have in yours. "I'll walk you out."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
"Tendou no!" You gave a small laugh as you and Tendou were over at your house, you were watching a video of him your friend took in class of him as he walked around your room, messing with the stuff animal he gotten you. "Tendou watch." He smirked with a head shake, and when you turned off your phone, he climbed over you on all fours, staring down at you. "Was I fool?" "Of course." You pecked his chin, he then gave you an eye roll, about to speak before he heard his phone go off, making him look to it. You leaned up and bit his shoulder, making him yelp and roll off of you and onto the floor, making you sit up with parted lips. "Satori!" You smiled seeing him laying on the ground, staring up at you with a chuckle. "Don't know what hurt more. Your bite or the landing." "I'm sorry for both. Well, just the second one."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You gave parted lips after Terushima took your phone, the two of you were at his house, sitting on the couch together as he took selfies. "Terushima. Okay that's enough." After he kissed your cheek, you tired to lean over to take it, but he placed his arm around you with a smirk. "Come on. Just one more." You gave an eye roll with a smirk of your own, and as he worked the camera, you bit his neck, making him yelp. "What the!" You giggled then laughed harder after seeing the expression he gave in the photo. "Why did you do that?" You giggled as he pressed his forehead to yours, giving you narrowed eyes before you kissed his cheek. "I'm glad we took another picture." "Told you."
Other
Akiteru
You gave an eye roll to one of your teammates after the two of you stepped out of the gym, only for you to smile more seeing Akiteru there, shutting his car door."I'm going to bite him if he calls me Hun." "Hey Hun." Your friend giggled as you smiled with a small laugh after a sigh, going up to him, hugging him with one arm as the other held a book. Akiteru was about to speak before releasing you after he gave a small gasp after you bit close to his collarbone. "I was dared to." Akiteru smirked then took your hand in his, leading you to sidewalk to walk you home. "Were you really?" "Maybe."

(Hoped you enjoyed this!! More to come soon, so sorry for slow updates!!)