Caught Making Out

(Pic above is so me if I did. Oh boy here we go XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
You smiled with a small giggle as Hinata sat on the ground crisscross playing with a volley ball while you sat in a chair with a clipboard as he told you stories. "Hinata, you're just something else." He gave you a grin and a chuckle, you smiled then leaned down with your lips puckered then he gave you a peck. "I love you." "I love you too Munchkin." He gave you narrowed but playful eyes until he sat up a little and you kissed him again, he was about to pull back but once he felt you kiss him once more he kissed back. "Ah! Do that in private!" You and Hinata both pulled back to see Kageyama staring at Hinata with  teeth clinched. "Ahh!" Hinata fell backwards as you smiled with small giggled seeing Hinata get up and yell at Kageyama as he did the same back. "Oops."
Sugawara
"Sugarrrr." Suga gave a small chuckle as the two of you walked through the halls together after school. "Okay then." He smiled at you as the two of you stepped outside and walked along the side walk to the gym. "I love you." He smiled as you turned him to you and held his hands as you gave a smile back. "I love you too." You pecked his lips and pressed his forehead against yours both with blushing cheeks. "Can I have another kiss?" He smiled as you pressed your lips to his after he gave a chuckle, he kissed you softly but before he could pull away you kissed him again. You kissed him back once more after he felt him kiss the same. "Ooh. Go Suga." You and Sugawara pulled back quickly with red cheeks and looked to see Ashi and Tanaka staring at the both of you. "I-I'll see you later." He gave you a nod before you walked away, he looked back at Ashi and Tanaka with a blue face.
Tanaka
"Really?" You sat in Tanaka next to him at his house on the floor in his room, he gave you a smile as he placed your drink back into the table empty. You gave an eye roll before he scooted in front of you and stared at you, you blushed and put your hand to his face. "Stop." You giggled and blushed as he chuckled then took your hand and pull you to him, his lips pecking yours. "love you." "Love you too Hot Stuff." He kissed you again and you kissed back, he started to pull you closer still kissing you before his sister popped her head into the room. "Bad time huh?" Tanaka pulled away as you did the same. "Ahh! Saeko!!" She gave a grin then left the room, you giggled as he got up and chased after her.
Daichi
You held onto Daichi's hand as the two of you walked towards the gym, you were going to watch him practice before going home but when he got there the door was locked. "Guess we have to wait." He gave you a look and nodded, you smiled at him as he pulled in for a hug. "You can watch next time. I'll walk you home." You smiled and shook your head as pulled back and kissed his cheek. "It's okay." You then kissed his lips softly, you were about to pull away until you felt him kiss back deeper, you smiled into the kiss and pressed your lips more against his. "Kids. Do that at home." You pulled back quickly to see Ukai give each of you a smirk as he went to unlock the door, you blushed deeply as Daichi gave a small smile with the same expression, he took your hand and led you into the gym.
Tsukishima
You gave a big grin as you hugged Tsukishima, he looked at you then put an arm around you before you let go and hugged onto his arm. "Hinata went to take his test so I decided to watch you play." He gave you a nod then looked back into the empty gym as you followed. "Where is everyone?" "Don't know." You gave a nod as you walked with him, you then started to make small talk about your day to him. You were about to speak until you felt his lips press against yours, you kissed back with a smile as you hugged him. "Stop talking." "I will if you kiss me again." He gave an eye roll then kissed you once more, you blushed seeing this is the longest the two of you kissed. You felt him tense when you kissed him back more, he then started to grab your hands before he pulled away. "S-sorry!" You smiled at Yachi with a giggle before Kei looked at you and 'Tch'ed before walking away and you did the same towards Yachi with blushing cheeks.
Yamaguchi
"Awe Yamaguchi." You hugged Yama as he grinned and hugged you back just as tight. "I love you." He smiled and gave a chuckle as you kissed his cheek with a giggle of your own. The two of you were in the gym, you were told to go put up after school for tomorrow's practice match but Yamaguchi came into the gym saying he was gong to help you. "I love you too." You smiled and pressed your lips against his, he blushed and was about to pull away until you did you pressed back again. You felt him tense then relaxed once you grabbed his hand and interlocked your fingers with his. "Hey guys do you need hel-. Argh!!" You and Yamaguchi quickly pulled back with red cheeks and stared at Tanaka who was giving a gasped face before walking backwards out of the gym. "Imma. Go get the net." "O-okay." You walked away with red cheeks and a big smile and small giggle as Yamaguchi stared at the ground with sealed lips.
Nishinoya
You laughed as you sat crisscross on the ground in the gym while you watched Noya and Ashi practice volleyball before he walked you home. Noya gave you a smirk then cheered after hitting the ball out of the gym. "Argh!" Each of you turned after hearing Tanaka groan, then you all laughed once Ashi went to the door and out of the gym rubbing the back of his neck. "Good job Nishi." Noya gave you a smirk and walked up to you, kissing your forehead once he got down on all fours. You giggled as he chuckled and pressed your lips to his, he kissed back but just before you could pull away he kissed you again. You smirked into the kiss as he did the same, he kissed you more just as Ashi and Tanaka stopped speaking once they stepped into the gym. "Yeah! Noya!" You pulled back with red cheeks as he did the same, both giving small laughs.
Ukai
You smiled and gave a head shake as you stepped into the gym after he held open the door for you. "Well at least you're nice enough to join me." "Only because I have work in a hour." He smiled with a chuckle as he propped open the doors for the team to come in after school to practice, as you looked around he then grabbed your hand and pulled you to him. "Shame. You could watch me teach." You gave an eye roll then pecked his lips. "Uh huh." He smirked as you smiled and kissed him again, he kissed back only for you to put your hands on his shoulder and his hands on your hips. You smiled into the kiss as he gave a smirk once he felt you kiss more. "Yeah let's g-. Oh!" You and Ukai pulled away only to see some of his players giving him smirks and giggles. "Well. You can get back to your students." He gave you a nod after you pecked his cheek once more and walked through the crowd of boys with red cheeks as they looked at you then at Ukai. "Ooh. PDA Ukai sensei."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Kuroo, stop." You smiled with a small giggle as you sat next to him in a room Nekoma was staying in, you were drawing up a chart for the Karasuno players while he stayed with you instead of going with the others to the gym. "What Baby Girl?" He kissed you again but on the side of your head instead of the cheek with a smirk while you gave another smile. "I'm busy." "Then go to your room." You gave narrowed but playful eyes before pressing your lips to his, he kissed back when you tried to pull away. You smiled as he grabbed your wrist and tried to pull you to him slowly as he smirked into the kiss before the door opened with Hinata and Kenma giving eye widened expressions. "Sorry!" You pulled back to see them close the door, Kuroo smirked with a chuckle as you blushed and picked up your clipboard and standing up. "Hey." "Roo-Roo. You're such a distraction."
Kenma
You gave a small hint of blush once you felt Kenma put his hand on yours as you sat next to him in the stands, waiting for the others to show up. You were both on your phones playing a game before you made a groan and set down your phone. "Lost again..?" "No phone died." "Oh.." You smiled once you heard him turn off his phone, the both of you looked to see the gym was still empty. "Kenma." "Hm?" He turned only for your lips to press into his, he kissed you back but before he could pull away he felt you kiss back. His hand slightly gripped on top of yours as you smiled into the kiss. "Hey hey oops!" You and Kenma pulled back quickly to see Bokuto and Kuroo coming up the stairs with smirks in their faces as you and Kenma gave blushing cheeks, only yours was a darker shade. They smiled once Kenma continued to play his game as Kuroo and Bokuto chuckled behind you. "Sorry about the Miss (Y/n)." "Yeah yeah."
Lev
"Lev give it!" Lev gave a chuckle as he stood above you holding up a Karasuno jersey while the two of you were in a laundry room washing Karasuno's Jerseys. "It's covered in sweat why do you want it?" You gave a eye roll and pecked his chest looking up at him. "Lev." He then placed the jersey in the wash and closed the lid. "Im sorry." He pecked your lips before you pulled him back down. "Are you?" "Of course!" He gave you a grin as you smiled then kissed him again, he was about to pull away until he felt you kiss back then kisses you once more. You and him both smiled into the kiss and felt his fingers interlock with yours. "Hey guys forgot my je-. Sorry." You and Lev both pulled back with red cheeks seeing Sugawara there with a small grin as he rubbed the back of his neck and tossed the jersey to Lev before leaving the room. You smiled with a small giggle as you opened back up the washing machine as Lev looked down at you then raised up the jersey. "You can have it if you reach for it." "Leeeev."
Inuoka
You smiled as you took Inuoka's drink from his hand and drank the rest of it, he gave you a small smile and pecked the side of your head once everyone left the gym. "I'll be there in a minute." When he turned back around he saw you at the water fountain filling up the bottle. "Aren't you suppose to be going with your team?" "Where's your?" You smiled up at him then capped the bottle as he leaned back against the wall. "To shay. But they're coming in a minute." He smiled after you pecked his lips, you smiled as you kissed him again, he was about to pull away until he felt you press more. You blushed feeling him kiss back and grab your wrist softly, pulling you closer to him. Once you pulled back you turned to see a few of your team members give blue faces before walking out of the gym laughing. You gave narrowed eyes and pecked his lips once more before following your team. "(Y/n)! We're sorry!" "Busted!" "PDA!"
Fukunaga
You gave a small nod towards Yachi and Kiyoko as you talked with them while picking up volleyballs in the gym. "I guess so." You gave a small laugh towards Yachi as the three of you headed back to the room the girls we're staying in. "Hey there." You smiled seeing Fukunaga in the hall way and went up to him, hugging him tightly as the girls went into the room. "I was in the gym." "I know." You smiled and pecked his lips, he kissed back softly making you blush once he put his hands on your waist. You put your hands on his shoulders and kissed him more as he did the same back. "Al-." You pulled back with Fukunaga still trying to kiss you before looking over at Yachi and letting you go. "Uh." She shut the door and ran down the hall as you gave blushing cheeks and a small laugh as Fukunaga gave you a small smile before it faded when you looked back at him. "I have to go now bumpkins. Love you." You hugged him back before you shut the door with him staring at you. "Love you." He walked away once it closed and Yachi walked by with a head bow and ran to the door. "Sorry!"
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Good one Akaashi." You smiled at Akaashi as you and Bokuto were on y'all way to the gym, Akaashi gave a smirk as Bokuto gave an eye roll and tried to pull open the locked gym door. "What?!" "I'll go get a key." You looked back at Bokuto to see him with a small frown and gave one of your own. "Owl eyes it was just a joke." You cupped his cheeks and pulled his lips to yours, he smirked then kissed you again as he hugged you. "Haha! Pretty girl, I know!" He gave a big grin at you as you smiled and giggled before he kissed you again, you felt yourself press your lips to him more when he tried to pull away. The both of you pulled back once you heard keys get thrown on the ground next to you. "Here." You smiled with a laugh watching Akaashi walk away and Bokuto pick up the keys and brought him right back. "No we have a match remember?!" "Great."
Akaashi
You hugged Akaashi once you stepped outside of the gym to see him there holding his black bag since he's finished with practice and was waiting on you. "Ready?" You gave a nod and followed him inside the high school but just before you could walk up the stairs he stopped you. "I have to go back to the gym to help pre." You pressed your lips to his, he tensed then relaxed when you pulled back. "Okay. I'll see you tomorrow then." He gave you a nod and hugged you, but when you pulled back his lips pressed against yours, you kissed him back deeply and cupped his cheeks slowly before you released after hearing the doors slam. "Hey Akaa-." Bokuto smirked with a chuckle once Akaashi pulled back and released you completely. "Love you." "Love you too." He walked down the stairs as you walked up them with red cheeks, Bokuto then put an arm around Akaashi and walked down the door with him. "Haha go Akaashi!" "Shut up."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You nudged Oikawa as the two of you sat on the bench waiting for both teams to come in and practice. "No." You gave a groan and nudged him again, you made Oikawa mad at you since you wouldn't give him a kiss. "Oikawaaa. Look at me!" He crossed his arms and looked at you only for your lips to smash into his, he was about to pull back until you pulled him closer. He smirked into the kiss as you smiled, you felt his mouth slightly open as yours did the same before Oikawa got smacked upside the head. "Ow!" "Come on." You gave a giggle and that's what made Oikawa turn to look at you with a smirk, the both of you stood up only for him to pull you into his chest. "Happy now?" "We'll finish this later Boo Bear." You smiled and pulled back as he pecked your nose and you walked away to your team with Tanaka pull you into the group circle. "You'll regret that Iwaizumi!" "Sure I will."
Iwaizumi
You hugged Iwaizumi from behind as he tensed and turned to look at you. "I have to go into town with Kiyoko, I can't watch you practice." "Awe, poor Iwaizumi." Iwaizumi gave narrowed eyes to Oikawa as he walked past the two of you with a snicker before you released Iwaizumi. "Okay." You smiled up at him, he looked around then pecked your lips once he saw no one in the gym, you smiled and kissed him again. He pulled you close as you smiled into the kiss, he gave a smirk and when he released you glanced over to see Oikawa staring wide eyed. "Ooh Iwaizumi." You giggled and hugged him again before leaving the gym and last Oikawa with narrowed eyes. "Shut up Oikawa." "I saw that there." "Shut it."
Kyoutani
You slightly jumped after walking back wards and bumping into Kyoutani. "Ready?" You gave him a nod and pecked his cheek. "One second." He gave you a nod and stood in the middle of your team as they walked by and out the doorway of the gym as you picked up towels. "Just gotta clean up first." He walked over to you before stopping after you threw a towel at with a giggle. He gave you narrowed eyes until your lips pressed against his, he kissed you back then put his arms around you as you smiled. "I love you." "Love you too." You kissed him again as he kissed back, you placed your hands on his shoulders, you smiled as he wast about to smirk. "Kids, not here." You pulled back with blushing cheeks seeing Ukai give a smirk as he smiled a cigarette walking past the two of you. "Oops." He grabbed your hand as you smiled at him and lead you out of the gym.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You giggled as Tendou hugged you tightly with a small rock and gave you kisses on the side of your head as the two of you out the side the gym, waiting for the doors to open so he could go grab his things before going to your house. "Tendou, stop it." "Why you're laugh is so cute?" He chuckled as you smiled then kissed him on the cheek once he put his arms around you. "I love you." "And I love you." He smiled and gave you a face before pressing your lips to his, he kissed you back as you smiled and he gave a smile of his own. You kissed him more when he pulled you closer to you, you cupped his cheek with a small giggle. "Um." You pulled back and looked up to see Shiratorizawa's older coach smirking at the two of you as he tossed the keys to Tendou. You blushed a deep red as he gave light pink cheeks and looked at you, kissing your cheek again. "I'll be back button!" "It's after school. I won't say anything." You gave a chuckle towards the coach as he followed behind Tendou.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You gave a small yelp after feeling Terushima pick you up and kiss on your neck while you tried to follow Karasuno out of the gym. "Terushima." He smiled then took your hand and led you out of the g before pulling you back in and into his arms. "I love you." "I love you too. And you did good today as well." He gave a small smirk then pressed his lips to yours, you were about to pull away until he kissed you back and held you closer to him. You smiled and gasped slightly after feeling his tongue pierce touch the bottom of your lip. "Terushima." "Awe so close." You and him both turned to see one of his teammates smirking as he walked by and you released him as he did the same, then took your hand and led you out of the gym. "Heh heh." "You're something."
Other
Akiteru
"Aki!" You hugged Akiteru tightly as he hugged you back softly after school, the two of you were going to go to his mother's house for a little bit before you had to come back to school to practice. "Hey there." He grabbed your hand and walked with you to the house since it wasn't that far away and made small talk. "I think so too." You smiled then hugged once more once the two of you stepped onto the door step. He pecked your lips as you did the same back once he pulled back. You smiled into the kiss as he did the same and pulled you close before pulling back once the door opened and his mother was there with light pink cheeks. "Oops sorry and welcome." You giggled as he did the same both blushing before he took your hand and led you inside.

(Hello there sorry if some are iffy but hoped you enjoyed this, couldn't think of a ton make out scenes but yeah more to come soon XD)