When You Hear Him Sing

(I love that picture so much XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
As Hinata caught his breath, hands on his knees only for his sweat to drip onto the gym floor, which was empty. You were walking down the hall of the school that only had three teachers remaining in it. "Gah." Hinata on his back, catching his breath as he stared at the ceiling before placing an arm over his eyes.
"And the world is cold. But it's beautiful. I wish you were here now. I miss your soul. But you lost your light. When the darkness called. But I stand here waiting. The last to fall."
You smiled when he removed his arm, only to see you staring down at him as you leaned over, making him yelp and roll just to stand back in his feet. "Hinata." He gave a head tilt while watching you giggle, his cheeks were a light pink as he rubbed the back of his head. "And I thought those weird noises you make were adorable." "Gah. I, uh." "It's a compliment." "Ooh..heha."
Kageyama
Kageyama pushed in the buttons at the vending machine to receive his daily dose of milk as he listened to the other players argue over what song to play. He gave slight widened eyes after hearing one trying his best to tap his foot to the beat.
"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too? Why you gotta be so rude?"
You pressed the stop button on your phone when you finished recording from the corner, you were on your way to the parking lot to ride home with a friend until you saw Kageyama singing. "Huh?" He looked at his phone only to shoot milk out of his nose seeing the video he received in a message box from you, making him give narrowed eyes. "Tch..rude. I'll..I'll. Ugh."
Sugawara
You were heading towards the gym to tell Sugawara goodbye before going home. But as you walked, holding your book bag strap with on hand while looking at your feet, you looked up only to see Sugawara looking down and head your direction.
"Because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly. Give me your hand, save me, save me. I need your love before I fall."
You smiled with a small puff of air through your nose when he looked up, only to stop walking with light pink cheeks. "Oh..hello." "Hey." He rubbed the back of his head as he chuckled, making you take his hand and kiss his cheek. "Awe, Sugar." "I had it stuck in my head all day thanks to you." "Sorry."
Tanaka
You gave Seako a hug after stepping into her and Ryu's house after she invited you over to watch a chick-flick with. "Ryu!" You and her both waited while on the couch, you heard the door open but Tanaka had his headphones in, holding his phone, his eyes were shut and he was wearing boxers and socks.
"They see me rollin. They hatin. Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin' dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty. Tryin to catch me ridin' dirty"
You and her both gave a small laugh as he spun in his socks, drinking a soda before spitting it out when he seen you waving at him. "(Y/n)?!" "Hey babe." "I told you see was here and coming over." "When?!" "My gosh brother."
Daichi
You were heading over to Daichi's house after he called you up and invited you over. It was a little before lunch and he was still in bed, laying on his stomach with arms folded under his head as he held his phone, which he use to scroll through his play list.
"Cry me a river. 'Cause I forgive you. You are the reason I still fight. So you can throw me to the wolves. Tomorrow I will come ba-."
When the door creaked from you peeking inside, Daichi lifted his head to turn and see your smiling face, making him give a calm smile and get out of bed. "Sorry to interrupt." Daichi smirked and kissed your cheek, making you give with blush. "Oh, it's fine. Glad you're here. Want to help pick a song." "How bout you sing. I'll go back to sleep."
Tsukishima
You were in the library, walking around the book columns as you waited for Hinata for English tutoring, Tsukishima stepped into the library to check out a book for a class project. You smiled seeing him, but just as you peeked around the corner, you seen his headphones were on.
"I believe in you, I can show you that I can see right through all your empty lies. I won't last long, in this world so wrong."
He closed a book after pulling one off the shelf, but just as he turned, he gave a grunt with two steps back seeing you smiling at him with an eyebrow raise. "Hm?" "This is a library Kei." He gave an eye roll and covered up his ear once more, mouthing 'Love you' back after you did the same.
Yamaguchi
You were walking down the hall from the bathroom back to the classroom you excused yourself from, but as you did so. You glanced up from fiddling with the pass string, to see Yama walking back to his class as well. You were about to call his name as you caught up with him, but slowed down after hearing him mumble.
"I will be the one that's gonna hold you. I will be the one that you run to. My love is a burning, consuming fir-."
You bumped into him, making him finish the rest of his sentence with a grunt. "(Y/n)?" You smiled , he gave light pink cheeks when you started to giggle a bit. "Sorry. You were in the hall. Singing. And. Hello." Yamaguchi smiled with a chuckle, rubbing the back of his head. "Yeah. I." "Love you. I have to get back to class." "Oh. Love you too."
Nishinoya
You opened up the door only to see most of the players either spiking or sitting on the bench. There was music playing but as the lyrics started to play, you seem Ryu singing to them, making you watch like the players on the bench. "Noya! Take it away!" You looked at Noya only to see him do a rolling thunder in front of Tanaka."
"Visions of infinite, wisdom, empirical spiritual, lyrical, very cool synonyms. In layman's terms, I am the best you must agree. I got that white boy swagger rappin' right down to a T."
You gave parted lips along with Tanaka screaming 'Oh!', Nishinoya gave a cheesy grin and crosses his arms, chuckling before he was lifted up by Ryu, who was behind him and holding under his arms. "Noya be rapping." You smiled when Noya stepped to you, giving a light clap with a smirk. "Congrats." "Give me your hand. We shall dance." "This is volleyball Nishi."
Ukai
"You spin me right round, baby. Right round like a record, baby. Right round round round."
You gave parted lips seeing Ukai wipe down his counter cloth as the music on the intercom played. You wanted to let Ukai you were on your way to work but mainly you wanted to grab a drink. "Keishin?" "Gah!" You giggled as he gave you narrowed eyes, then chuckled taking your hand when you tried to walk past him.
"You spin me right round, baby. Right round like a record, baby. Right round round round."
You kissed his cheek with an eye roll and removed your hand from him as he chuckled and went behind the counter. "Seems you're having fun here?" "Heh, trying to keep my mind from getting distracted by you." "Uh huh."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Kuroo gave a deep sigh as he walked to your house, he was going to arrive there in about five minutes. He placed a hand on his pocket as he scrolled through his playlist, trying to find another song to blast his earphones.
"Maybe this kid was reaching out for love? Or maybe for a moment? He forgot who he was. Or maybe this kid just wanted to be hugged? Whatev-."
"Why didn't you just ask?" Kuroo smirked when you released him after you gave him a hug from behind. You smirked back with the same expression as he took out his headphones when your lips pressed against his. "What are you doing here?" "I was at Yachi's house before her Mother dropped me off a couple of blocks down." Kuroo gave a 'tch' taking your hand, kissing it as he began to walk with you.
Kenma
You and Yachi were heading towards the gym of Nekoma after arriving there with team Karasuno. Kenma was the only one inside at the time, he was sitting in the stands playing his game while the other members of his team were still inside. He gave a deep exhale through his nose as he stopped himself from humming.
"Lately, I've been, I've been losing sleep. Dreaming about the things that we could be. But baby, I've been."
After hearing shuffling, he looked to see you and Yachi there, smiling at him. "Hey.." you smiled and sat next to him, Yachi did the same but by you. "What?" "You should sing more Kenma." You hugged onto his arm, making him look away with a grunt, playing his game still. "Oh. It was just. Stuck in my head.." "Uh huh."
Lev
Lev sat on the step in front of the gym, it was locked but he didn't come to Karasuno, which school was still in session, to practice but instead to go to your house after school. He gave a deep sigh, resting his chin on his knees as he messed with his laces, humming to the point he didn't notice the bells went off.
"Will our stars ever align? Will two hearts, beat in time? These words you should always remember. To you, my heart I."
Lev' eyes slightly widened, causing him to look up and smile seeing you there smiling down at him. "Hello." You were about to greet him back but he lifted up your shoe, resting it on his knee as he began to adjust it. "Surrender." Lev smiled up at you, making you give a small laugh before he stood up. "I was supposed to finish the song." "You're welcome."
Inouka
"Inouka?" You gave an eye roll after knocking on his door for the second time, you even texted him twice and he still didn't let you in. You were heading towards his room after stepping inside, figuring he was still asleep since he's he type to sleep in. But instead you stopped in front of his bathroom, giving a confused look then smile when you heard him humming.
"Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night. Had I known how to save a life."
When he opened up the door after getting dressed, he went into his room only to give widened eyes and a small yelp seeing you sitting on his bed. "Didn't know you sung in the shower?" He gave an eye roll as you gave a smirk like laugh, he sat next to you then pulled you close, only for you try to break free from his grip. "Inouka, did you even use a towel?" "No."
Fukunaga
You were at Fukunaga's house, the two of you sitting on his couch, playing on your phones before you played the intro to a song. "What?" Fukunaga pulled you close, pushing your hair to the side so his lips could press against your ear, making you give a confused look at first but with light pink cheeks.
"Tell me what you like yeah tell me what you don't. I could be your Buzz Light-year, fly across the globe. I don't ever wanna fight yeah, you already kn-."
A giggle from you cut him off when you pushed on his chest, making him lean back when you grinned at him while rubbing your ear. "That feels weird." Fukunaga gave you a small smirk, kissing your cheek as he pulled you back to him, making you smile more. "But keep singing. Just..not in my ear." "You know I don't talk loud..."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Just. There." You gave a small groan and interlocked your arm with Bokuto's as you, him, and Akaashi walked through the park out of boredom. Bokuto looked over at you to hear you mumbling when you and Akaashi sat on a bench, Bokuto still standing and about to speak before he heard lyrics play. He threw both fist in the air, causing you to give widen eyes
"I just got to get you out of the cage. I'm a young lover's rage. Gonna need a spark to ignite. My songs know what you did in the dark. So light 'em up. Hey, hey, hey! I'm on fire!"
You gave a small giggle with a head shake, placing your hand to your head as you gave a faint sigh next. "Bokuto. You're so crazy." You heard him chuckle and pull you close by your waist when sitting next to you  as Akaashi gave a head shake as well. "Especially in a public play Bokuto." "Ah, Akaashi. Crazy is what girls look for. Right (Y/n)?" "No comment."
Akaashi
You headed to the gym of Fukurodani to meet up with Akaashi, so he could take you to his house. But when you stepped into the gym, you gave a confused look seeing Bokuto and Akaashi practicing alone with music in the background. "Take it away Akaashi!" "Fine.."
"You ain't got no life. Cups with the ice and we do this every night. I ain't check the price. I make my own money so I spend it how I like."
Bokuto and Akaashi looked up only to see you giving small claps as you stood in the doorway. "Ooh, cam I request the next song?" Bokuto chuckled as Akaashi gave a head shake and a small smirk, tossing the ball to the side before walking over to you. "At home." You smiled, kissing his cheek before taking his hand. "Bye Bokuto!" "Bye you two."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Oikawa, don't touch me." You gave a small laugh into your sentence while you in the living room of Iwazumi's house. The three of you were building a house of cards after watching a 'how to' video you saw Iwa-chan watching. Oikawa was sitting on the couch, which was behind you, placing both his hands back on your shoulder.
"'Cause every time we touch, I feel the static. And every time we kiss I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat? So I can't let you go."
You giggled, making the cards fall, Oikawa stood up as Iwazumi gave a head shake, cracking open a soda. "This is why I don't play games with Oikawa. He cheats." Oikawa gave an eye roll as you gave a confused look, as your boyfriend helped you up. "Then why do you play volleyball with me Iwa-chan?" "Shut up before I smack you."
Iwazumi
You smiled seeing Iwazumi sitting on a bench in Karasuno gym. You wanted to give a confused look at first but that was before you remembered you were going to his house after practice. You were about to speak and hug him from behind but you gave an eyebrow raise seeing him with earphones in, tapping his foot as he scrolled through his phone.
"Dig through the ditches. And burn through the witches. I slam in the back of my. Dragula! Dead I am the pool, spreading from the fool. Weak and what you nee-."
You silenced him after pulling out his head phone, causing your eyes and Iwazumi's eyes to meet, except you were smiling. "Singing a little loud there." He gave an eye roll, making you laugh and sit on his sat, placing the head phone in your ear as he smirked. "Push play." "You took the broken one. You fool." "Shut it."
Kyoutani
"Kyoutani." You gave a small laugh, you had just received a text from him asking where you were. You were on his doorstep at the time but now in the house. He was flipping through the channels, making you smirk and slowly sit behind him o the couch.
"Force feeding. Misleading. I'm burning the altar. And I'll pass right through. Erasing. Debasing. I want to be the anti you."
Kyoutani tensed after you pulled him down, kissing his cheek as he stared at you out of the corner of his eye. "Anti me? I think you already are." Kyoutani removed himself but gave an eye roll, trying to hold back a smirk until his lips pressed against yours. "That's why I'm dating you." You gave a confused look when he stood up, making him look down with the same expression. "Well. Many re-." "I get it Kyoutani."
Date Tech
Aone
You were on your way to Aone's house, after your parent dropped you off a block down, Aone sat on his bed, smiling at his wallpaper. He gave a small tap woth his foot and hummed.
"I don't feel any pain. And this is how I disappear when I throw myself away. Breathe into me, breathe in-."
Aone looked up with a small grunt after hearing the door shut, making you smile at him with a small puff of air through your nose in replacement of a laugh. "I'm here." He smirked, about to sit off his bed before you placed your hands on his cheeks and kissed him deeply. He tenses at first but then kissed you back, but when you pulled back, you began to laugh to it. "I'll kiss you. But, not breathe into you." He gave a small chuckle, kissing your hand with a head shake. "I love you." "And I love you."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You smiled seeing Tendou walking down the hall way of Shiratorizawa, you went to his school so you could go home with him. You followed behind him, about to jump on his back before you heard him mumbling or humming.
"Crawling from hell. Fallen from grace. And there is nothing left to take. Leaving the past to the grave. So we can reincarnate."
Tendou gave a grunt with parted lips after feeling arms latch around his sides, he was about to remove himself before you turned and stepped in front of him. "Button." "I love your singing Satori." Tendou gave a small chuckle, cupping your cheeks as he stared into your eyes as you blushed. "My original ones are better." You gave a giggle and a nod and took his hand, interlocking his fingers with yours. "Of course my love."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
Terushima placed down his phone after turning up the volume, he was in Karasuno's gym waiting for you to get out of school so you and him could go to your house. He held up a volleyball, mumbling to the lyrics with his eyes shut and bobbing his head.
"With a thousand lies. And a good disguise. Hit 'em right between the eyes. Hit 'em right between the."
You gave a small yelp, causing Terushima to open up his eyes to see the ball flat past you after he spiked it. You relax with a deep sigh and narrowed eyes, dropping your school bag off your shoulder. "Oops." Terushima smirked and went over to you, you gave a eye roll as he began to chuckle. "Trying to hit me between the eyes?" You then smiled when he pecked  the bridge of your nose, chuckling still." "With my lips, yes."
Other
Akiteru
Akiteru gave a light sigh as he smirked at the text he sent you, after that he began to head to your house by car. He placed his phone back into his pocket, but as he hummed and his fingers tapped on the steering wheel when the song, which was faint, played on the radio.
"So I cross my heart and I hope to die. That I'll only stay with you one more night. And I know I said it a million times. But I'll only stay with you one more night."
You smiled, trying not to laugh at the fact he butt dialed you, you heard him mumble for it was starting to get hard to hear him. You sent him a text, but once he stopped at the light, he gave parted lips as you started to laugh. "I'm sorry." "No, it fine. I like your singing Akiteru." He smirked with an eye roll, chuckling himself. "Yeah, yeah. I'll see you in a bit." "You mean you'll sing to me in a bit." "We'll see."

(Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon. Sorry for slow updates and if some are iffy. These are just songs I listened to or heard throughout the day. List of songs below and in order.)
Starset-Last to Fall
Magic-Rude
BTS-Save me (English version)
Chamillionaire-Ridin'
Bring Me the Horizon-Throne
Breaking Benjamin-Dance with the Devil
Skillet-Whispers in the Dark
Falling in Reverse-Rolling Stone
Dead Or Alive-You Spin Me Round
P.O.D.-Youth of the Nation
One Republic-Counting Stars
I Prevail-My Heart I Surrender
The Fray-How to Save a Life
Issues-Boyfriend
Fall Out Boy-My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark
Rae Sremmurd-No Type
Cascada-Every time We Touch
Rob Zombie-Dragula
Blue Stahli-Anti You
RED-Breathe Into Me
Motionless in White-Reincarnate
The Offspring-You're Gonna Go Far Kid
Maroon 5-One More Night