When He Gives You A Piggy Back Ride

(Tbh I've been getting these all day. Why? I have some amazing friends XD which it like four people XD well three and a half *hits face* this isn't AOT Author-chan!!!)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
"(Y/n)!" You giggled as you ran through the park with Hinata's volleyball, you giggled and squealed more once he came up to you and try to block you from escaping. "Give it." You shook your head as he stared at you before he hit the ball up and out of your hands, you watched him catch the ball a couple of steps behind him. You smiled with narrowed eyes, seconds later, before he could turn around you jumped on his back. "Love you." You kissed his cheek making him blush. "Love you too." "Now carry me!" Hinata chuckled and did so, he walked through the park with you, you giggled as he told you about Kageyama and spinned the ball in his palms.
Sugawara
You smiled as you held Sugawara's hand as he walked you back home before he went to practice. He smiled too before you made a gasping sound and looked down. "What wr-." "My shoe broke." You gave a pouty face as you held up your shoe in front of your face. "Oh." He then chuckled with a grin before walking in front of you and slightly crouching down. "Hop on. I'll carry you sweet heart." You blushed with a big grin as you jumped on his back. The two of chuckled and smile as you reached your house. "I love you." "I love you too Sugar." You kissed his cheek once he set you down, then pecked his lips leaving him blushing.
Tanaka
You stayed late in the gym with Tanaka and Noya to help them practice, you laughed as Tanaka cheered after spiking the ball, leaving Noya cheering as well, you glanced at your phone to see what time it was then gave a frown. "Tanaka!" He continued to laugh and cheer, you narrowed your eyes and called his name again but still the same response. Noya stopped laughing and gave a smirk as Tanaka gave a confused look. "What?" Just before he could turn around you jumped on his back. "Ahh!" "Tanaka! I have to go!" He chuckled and held you on his back then spun you around. Noya laughed until you and Tanaka both gave him narrow eyes. "Maybe just give for minutes." You laughed as he chased Noya around the gym with you on his back as he smirked.
Daichi
You blushed as you walked down the halls with Daichi after you finished up in class. The school was empty and it was just the two of you, before he could go to practice he wanted to walk you home. "You don't have to." "I would like to." You giggled as he held your hand while you held your books in the other. Before you could say anything a spider web hit your face as you turned the corner, you dropped your books once seeing the spider and got onto Daichi's back. He gave you a smile and picked up your books then held you as he walked through the halls. "I love you." "I love you." You kissed his cheek then held onto him tightly as he smirked then smiled.
Tsukishima
"Please!" "No." "Ugh!" You stepped into the gym only to see Tsukishima holding up Hinata's English book up over Hinata's head as he tried to reach for it. You smiled making eye contact with Hinata, telling him to keep quiet as you went behind Tsukishima. Tsukishima's eyes widened after feeling you jump and hold onto his back, he let go of the book and held you up before you fell off of him. "Get off." "No." "Tch." You kissed his cheek, he looked away and walked with you as you held onto him tightly, Hinata chuckled as he walked beside the two of you, glaring at Hinata before looking back forward after hearing your giggling.
Yamaguchi
"Yama, it's okay." You giggled for the third time as you accepted his apology once more. As the team went on a jog you went along but Yamaguchi kept stepping on the back of your foot. He smiled at you then gave a grin until he did it again, but before he could speak you pecked his cheek. "I have an idea." He smiled after giving a confused look once you got on his back, he held you up as you wrapped your arms around his neck. "I'm not too heavy am I?" "No! Absolutely not." You blushed as he pecked your hand after you pecked his cheek again and he started to walk back to the gym. The both of you smiled with blushing cheeks as you reached the gym.
Nishinoya
You smiled as you watched Noya and the others practice to together. "Noya and Tsukishima. One on one." You watched to giggle seeing Noya give evil eyes as Tsukishima on the other side of the net. "Come on Noya!" Noya gave a nod to Tanaka before missing another save. "You're short." You narrowed your eyes playfully before going over to Noya. His eyes widened as he smirked holding you on his back. "That's cheating Noya!" You and Noya both turned to Yamaguchi with a smile before Tanaka smirked. "Me too!" You and Noya started to chuckle while Tanaka ran after the both of you while you chased Yamaguchi. "Can we get back to practicing?" "You're next Tsukishima!"
Ukai
You smiled as you sat next to Ukai your couch at your house, he chuckled too as he scanned through old year books. "Well aren't you pretty?" You blushed and gave a eye roll as you grabbed onto his arm and laid your head on it. "Uh huh." He chuckled more as he looked through it, then looked as your sleeping form ten minutes later. He tried to wiggle you awake but gave a sigh, he turned his back to you. "Hey. (Y/n). Get on." You made a grown and wrapped your arms around his neck, your eyes fluttered open seeing Ukai giving you piggy back ride to your room. "You could of just left me on the couch." "Nah." You smiled and held onto him tightly, you then pulled back making him turn the opposite direction. "My room is the other way." "I knew that."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Kuroo!" You smiled as he pulled you into a hug after he finished his practice match. He pecked the top of your head then your lips before both of you looked up to see Tsukishima looking down at you. You gave a frown and Kuroo noticed. "What's wrong?" "I feel short." He chuckled then grinned, seconds later you were in his back. "Better?" "Yes!" You kissed his cheek as he chuckled then started to walk around with you on his back back to where the girls were staying at. "I love you." "I love you." You kissed his cheek as he gave an eye roll and tried to set you down. "One more block." "Fine." You chuckled as you walked past and look down at Hinata as he stared back at you. "Kageyama! Carry me!" "No!"
Kenma
You sat next to Kenma on the bench both of you playing on your phones, you glanced up to see Hinata on Noya's back then smile. "Hey Kenma?" "Yes..." you smiled as you lean next to him. "I have a new game we can play." He looked up at you then back down. "Oh.." "Yeah. Stand up!" He looked at you and did so, you smiled then jumped onto his back. He reacted and held onto you, his cheeks blushed a like pink after you kissed his cheek. "You could of just asked..." you smiled as he continued to play his game. "Walk around please." He gave a nod and started to walk around with you, you smiled and held onto him as he walked past Kuroo. "Getting exercise?" You narrowed your eyes and made Kenma turn around. "Do you want to kick him...?" You gave a nod, Kuroo backed away as you tried to kick him, Kenma gave a small smile as you giggled.
Lev
You blushed as Lev pecked your nose as he bent down at your height. "Good luck to you too Lev." He smiled then pulled you into his chest and hugged you, you hugged back before he lifted you up and spun you. "Lev!" He chuckled then set you down but once he did you jumped on his back and held him tightly. "You're so cute." You blushed as he carried you around, you pecked his cheek until you looked down seeing Hinata with sparkles. "It's high." "Awe lil cutie! I won't let anything happen to you." You smiled and giggled as you walked past other player, Lev did the same with a big grin as he twirled with you. "I love you." "I love you! Do you want down now?" "A little."
Inuoka
You smiled after feeling Inuoka wrap his arms around you as you passed out water bottles to Team Karasuno. "Hello." You kissed his cheek but before you could hand a water bottle to Kageyama, Inuoka took it. "Hey!" "Inuoka." He chuckled and started to walk away before you jumped on his back and took the water bottle. He chuckled then started to spin around
with you. "Inuoka!" "Get off then." You groaned then kissed his cheek, he gave a small smile and handed you the water bottle but kept you on his back as you tried to hand the bottle to Kageyama. "Eww. His mouth was on that."
Fukunaga
You gave a sigh as you watched the team warm up together with team Nekoma. You glanced up to see Fukunaga signaling you to come to him but you shook your head holding up towels. He gave a nod, you looked back to see Hinata trying to get a towel, but before you could Fukunaga picked up up and placed you on his back and began to run. Your eyes widened as his remained on the ground, you held onto him tightly as he ran around the gym. "Fukunaga!" He then stop and stared at before he pecked your lips and walked with you still on his back. "Why are you carrying me?" He shrugged his shoulders and set you down before going back into a match.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Hey pretty girl!" You gave an eye roll at Bokuto as he gave a blank face after you continued to walk away. "You pissed her off." "Akaashi! I didn't!" You gave sigh only to turn around to see Bokuto behind you. "What's wrong?!" "Nothing just tired." He gave you a big grin then seconds later he pulled you on to his back. "Bokuto." "Yes pretty girl?" You smiled as he stared to walked around the gym with you on his back then around Akaashi with a little skip. "Look Akaashi! She's happy!" You giggled then kissed his cheek as he grinned more with a chuckle. "Amazing." "I love you!" "I love you too owl eyes." He chuckled and spun your around until he walked out of the gym with you.
Akaashi
You stayed late at the gym to help Hinata and Kageyama practice their spiking, but they left soon after they had an argument with Tsukishima. "Hey." You smile with tired eyes at Akaashi as he walked into the gym with his hands in his pockets. "Hey." "Ready?" "Not yet." He gave a nod as you yawned and put up volleyballs. "You look tired." "I am." He gave a smirk as you gave a small smile with a giggle behind it. After you locked up you hugged Akaashi from behind. "Carry me please." He gave a sigh, you smiled as you held onto him tightly, he continued to walk with his hands in his pockets with you on his back and carried you to where he girls where staying. "I love you." "Love you too."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Quit!" Oikawa chuckled as he held your hand and kept trying to kiss your ear as the two of you walked into the for him to practice. "But it's cute." You narrowed your eyes at him as he continued to walk but in front of you. "Ahh!" You held him tightly after you jumped on his back, he chuckled as you giggled. He held you and walked around the gym as you kisses his cheek, he chuckled as he tried to kiss you back but you kept turning the other way with giggles. "Boo bear!" He spun in circles trying to kiss you back after you would give him each peck on the cheek. "Oikawa?" You and Oikawa turned to look at Iwaizumi with a big grin before you kissed his cheek once more. "You're so mean!" "I know." "Ugh!!"
Iwaizumi
You gave a confused look while taking to Hinata to see Iwaizumi trying to get away from Oikawa. "Iwaizumi is so mean (Y/n). How do you put up with him?" "He's not mean." You looked up at a Iwaizumi as he looked back at you as he stood beside you. Oikawa then stared to laugh with a eye roll as he placed a hand on his hip. "Hah! That's funny." You gave narrow eyes until you looked back at Iwaizumi. "Will you give me a piggy back ride?" "What?" You kissed his shoulder, which made him roll is eyes. "Fine." You smiled as you kissed Iwaizumi's cheek while staring at Oikawa with narrowed eyes. "Psh!" Iwaizumi walked away still holding onto you while Oikawa made faces at you. "Do you have to be childish?" "Well, I was just proving you weren't mean." "Uh-huh."
Kyoutani
You gave a small sigh before you felt your hand get tugged back. "Hey!" You smiled as you hugged Kyoutani. He gave a one arm hug before you pulled away. "Aren't you doing practice?" "They're doing warm ups." You gave a nod then started to walk before a crowd of people rushed by you. After the crowd ran into the gym and Kyoutani released you from his grip the two of you went into the gym. "Crap it crowded." Kyoutani looked at you and you smile as he signaled you. "What?!" You smiled as you kissed Kyoutani cheeks and held onto him as he held you up on his back as he walked past Oikawa. "Good for her." "Thank you." "Mhm."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
"Button!" You blushed and smiled seeing Tendou run after you from the court, he lifted you up and spun you around kissing your cheek multiple times. "Tendou, get back to practicing." He pulled away and gave a frown. "Do I have to?" You gave a frown back before he pecked your forehead and chuckled. "I will but first!" You gave a confused look before he lifted you up and placed you on his back. "Tendou!" He gave a slightly fighting grin as he stood up over Hinata. "(Y/n) is mine!" Hinata flinched with a nod before Tendou walked away with a smirk, you held on to him with a head shake and kissed his cheek. "I am already yours cherry spikes." He chuckled and spun around with a cheer as he held onto you tightly. "I know!"
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You gave a small smile as you walked with Terushima outside of the gym only to see rain. "Great." "What? Rain is like the life of a party." You gave a eye roll with a smile. "Of course Johzenji is a party team." He chuckled and walked outside only to see you still standing there. "Come on." You shook your head and looked up after it thundered, then back down at Terushima crouched over. "Hop on. I'll carry you." You smiled with small blush as he picked you up as you held him tightly, then started to walk holding on to you through the rain. "I love you." He chuckled as you pecked his cheek, then felt his pierced tongue press against your hand as he kissed it as y'all entered the doors of the high school. "I love you too."

(Okay so! Hoped you enjoyed it more to come soon sorry if some are iffy x3)