New Character!!

(Okay so why not? I act like him sometimes soo XD anyways here's Kageyama!!!)

Second Meeting/ Becoming Friends
You gave a small eye roll after reading a text from your friend stating she wasn't going to be at practice, when you glanced up, your eyes slightly widened seeing the boy from three days ago practicing sets with water bottles. "Um, excuse me?" You took a step back when he gave you an evil side glance, he then continued to set, ignoring you. You gave narrowed eyes but soon relaxed, picking up a volleyball and spiking it at one of the bottles. "What?" "Are the girls practicing today?" "I uh. No." You gave a small nod, you then smiled at him, making him raise an eyebrow. "Thanks, I'll see you around." He continued to give a confused look after you left the gym. "See you. Around?"
He Realizes Feelings
*punches in number to vending machine before hearing your voice, making him look to see you going into the gym with a friend* "Tch. See her around? What does that mean?" *grabs milk and starts drinking it, walking to gym, peeking inside to see you playing volleyball* "Setter?" *slurps drink before blowing it out if his nose after seeing you yell at a teammate for being lazy* "Scary girl. Tch...why am I looking at her?" *places hand to head* "Me liking her? No."

(I'm sorry I don't have all of them done! I will get to that soon don't worry!! But I will be adding him in my future scenarios.)