When You're Cold

Team Karasuno
Hinata
You sat on the bus next to Hinata, the team was on their way to play against Nekoma. Your hand was in Hinata's as he talked with Nishinoya and you talked to Daichi, the bus was cold thanks to Tanaka's complaining, you gave small shivers and started to get covered in goosebumps. "Ooh. (Y/n), you're cold." You gave a small nod towards a Hinata as he rubbed up your arms, you smiled and pulled away but when you did, he stood up and left the seat, he picked up some of the members jackets before sitting down. "Hinata?" He smiled as he wrapped you in them, you just giggled and accepted it. Minutes later, when some of the players tried to take their jackets back, Hinata would slap their hand and lean you back more to the widow.
Sugawara
You gave a frown once you looked outside the back doors of the school that led to the gym, it was raining outside and even though there was a roof that covered the pathway to the gym, the wind was blowing hard. You sighed and walked to the gym with crossed arms, once you stepped into the gym you were lightly soaked, your teeth gave small chatters but stopped once you smiled. "Sweetheart, you didn't have to come watch me." "I wanted to." Sugawara gave a grin and hugged you, feeling your goosebumps, he then pecked the side of your head and got a towel and helped dry you off. You blushed, he then gave you his jacket and you sat next to Kiyoko watching the team practice. You both gave each other a smile and blushing cheeks when the two of you glanced at each other.
Tanaka
Once Ukai opened up the doors to the gym you pushed past him and quickly went in, others did soon after but not as quickly. "(Y/n) you okay?" You looked up to see Tanaka smirking at you as you sat on the bench with crossed arms, but gave a small nod. "Yeah just cold." "Want my shirt?!" You blushed with a chuckle and shook your head and looked back down. "No I'm fine just go." But once you looked back up, Tanaka's shirt landed on your face, you took it off with a smile as he walked back onto the court with a 'yeah' scream. You sighed and wrapped your arms his shirt and looked up to see Ukai raising an eyebrow at you. "I said no."
Daichi
Daichi chuckled and nodded his head in agreement as the two of you talked as you walked him to the gym. You arms were crossed and the wind was blowing lightly, you pushed back your hair before your lips connected with his. "Alright, see you tomorrow. Love you." "I love you too. I'll text you." You smiled and gave him a hug, when he hugged you he placed a hand on your arm, feeling your goosebumps. "Here." You blushed once Daichi took off his Karasuno jacket after placing down his gym bag, and handed it to you. "I'll return it tomorrow." He gave you one last kiss before picking up his bag and going into the gym, and you walking home in his jacket.
Tsukishima
You rubbed your arms that were covered in goosebumps once you stepped into class. "Damn.." you sighed once you sat in your desk, you remembered leaving your jacket in the lunchroom and you knew the teacher wouldn't let you go get it. You looked up only to see Tsukishima walk by before you called him. "Hm?" You mouthed the words 'I'm cold' to him, he gave a sigh as you gave a small pout, after you did he walked into the classroom and took off his bag, then his jacket and handed it to you. "Thank you. Love you." He looked at you then mouthed 'Love you' to you before walking away, you just smiled and slouched down, putting on his jacket the wrong way.
Yamaguchi
You sat in fourth period, it was the beginning of class and once you took your seat, you gave a small smile towards Yamaguchi who had the same class as you. You gave a small sigh and crossed your arms, your hands feeling your goosebumps. You glanced over to see Yamaguchi looking at you with a calm smile, you looked back down then took down notes. "Yamaguchi sit down." You gave a confused look once the teacher spoke, when you looked up, Yama placed his volleyball jacket over you then returned to his desk. A few girls 'awe'ed once he sat down and you wrapped yourself in his jacket, mouthing 'Thank you' to him, making him nod with a smile and blush on his cheeks.
Nishinoya
You stepped into the gym with a small laugh as you talked with Yachi, the boys were already practicing, Noya saw you and gave you a wave as you did the same back to him. You felt the breeze of the gym's ac, you started to shove and get goosebumps once you grabbed a cold bottle of water from the cooler and bring it to Noya. "You okay?" "Yeah just cold." Noya gave a smirk then did his rolling thunder over to you, pulling you into his arms before ending on the floor with you, you sat between his legs as he held you from behind and started to run your arms. "Noya?" "It helps trust me." You gave an eye roll then chuckled when Noya held you closely. "Warm yet?" "Not really." "Damn. Oh well!"
Ukai
"Are you really?" You gave a small grin as you ate the ice from his drink after drinking the rest of it. You gave a nod as he gave a small eye roll and a chuckle himself before sitting in the chair at his store since the he was working and you decided to stop by. "Why did you want the rest?" He gave a head shake and lit a cigarette as you munched on ice as the ac clicked on and he pointed to it. "You're going to freeze now." You smiled and gave a small eye roll before sitting on the counter right under the cool air before getting off. "Cold?" You chuckled and hit is arm playfully, just for him to hand you his hoodie, you smiled and got yourself into it, he gave a chuckle then took the cup of ice. "So you don't get more cold."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You gave a small smirk with a head nod while Kuroo placed a hand on your thigh that was covered in goosebumps, Kuroo started to tease you until you gave him narrowed eyes. He then gave a chuckle and stood up off the couch after rubbing your lower thigh. "What are you doing?" He looked at you with a smirk, he then tossed you a pair of red athletic pants he got from his bag. "Put those on." You smiled and giggled. You slide on the pants over your shorts, they were big on you but yet, they had leg room and was warm, once Kuro sat back down he pulled you to his chest. "Did you wash these?" "As long as they're warm, it shouldn't matter."
Kenma
You gave a small gasped after feeling the cold air of the ac kick on once you entered the gym. You saw Kuroo and Kenma sitting next to each other and went up to them. "Your girlfriend is here." Kenma glanced up from his game to see you smiling down at him, he turned off his DS and watched Karasuno enter the gym. "Can I have your jacket?" Kenma eyes slightly widened, he then looked down with a small nod, unzipping his red jacket and handing it to you. You smiled and took it, placing it on and zipping it up, then kissed his cheek after leaning down to hug him. "Thank you." He placed one arm around you just before you pulled back, you. "Kenma!" He sighed seeing Lev wave to him, he then walked off as you propped up the hood and placed your hands in the pockets, seconds later your hood was jerked off, when you turned Hinata gave widen eyes and a small gasp. "Where's Kenma?!" You giggled and pointed with a big smile as he ran to Kenma and Lev, you then turned to Kuroo with dangling sleeves. "I'm Kenma.." "Haha." "Really..?"
Lev
  It was late when Karasuno arrived at Nekoma's gym, the bus was cold since Tanaka complained the bus was 'too hot' most of the time, and getting off the bus made you even colder. "You made it." Lev hugged you once you stepped inside before heading to the room the girls were going to stay in. He then pulled back and gave you a confused look seeing your arms crossed. "You okay?" "Yeah just cold." He smiled with his eyes shut and lifted up his jersey, revealing his grey shirt. "Here." You gave a confused look, then parted lips with a smile after Lev's jersey went over your head, you leaned on him feeling how warm he was and placed your arms around him. You felt him rub your back making you blush  and gave a small smirk as he chuckled and placed his arms around you, he then looked over at Hinata seeing him jog up only to gasp after seeing your legs and feet but not the rest of you. "She's cold."
Inouka
"Alright I'll be right ba-. Ahh!" You gasped, you were going to bring water bottles to Daichi and Sugawara before you ran into Inouka, who had a cup of water in his hand just for it will all over you. You started to shiver, giving him narrowed eyes as he gave a sweat drop after you crossed your arms. "Oops. Uh." After seeing you rub your arms with a smile, he jogged off, you gave a confused look, about to speak before a towel was thrown on you. "Inouka?" You giggled, he then started to towel dry you, messing up your damped hair with a chuckle of his own. "Are you warm yet?" You blushed and gave an eye roll, he then placed the towel around your lower back, him in front of you smiling down at you as you gave him playful narrowed eyes and duck lips, just for him to pull you close and peck your lips. "I'm sorry."
Fukunaga
You led Fukunaga to your room after he arrived, Karasuno and Nekoma had practice but it was still early so he went to the house for remaining of the time. He was in his uniform, you were in your school one, and of course you left the AC on in your room since you were always sweating when you came back from practice. You laid in bed with a calm smile as he stepped into hit room, you then started to get goosebumps and he noticed. "Bumpkin it's cold can you turn off th-." Before you could finish speaking Fukunaga laid on top of you, his head on your shoulder. "Fukunaga!" You giggled, when he lifted up his eyes to see your smiling face. "Are you warm?" His wide eyes stared into yours as you stared into his, giving him a giggle as a response, he smiled then shut as he pecked your forehead, then laid back down in the crease of your neck as you continued to blush and giggle lightly. You rubbed his back as he placed both arms underneath you, both of you smiling but you did have to admit, you weren't shivering any more.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
It was cold outside, you were in your Karasuno wind pants and jacket when you came into the gym. Bokuto was there talking with Akaashi before you went up to him, he smiled and turned while still sitting on the bench before Akaashi walked way. "Hey pretty girl." You smiled, he then started to talk with Akaashi as he continued to walk away. My hands are cold...See!" You placed your hands on Bokuto's cheek, he gave a gasping sound and tried to move away, he ended up falling back off the bench, you looked down at him with a small frown then at your hands, he looked at you then gave a small groan. "Here." You looked up confused to see him extended his hand, when you took it, he pulled you on the ground to him, you sat across him, you smiled as he placed your hands on his cheeks, then his neck, then his arms, then just rubbed your hands trying to warm you, the both you smiling, blushing, and chuckling while he did so.
Akaashi
You were wrapped in your bedspread blanket while waiting for Akaashi, you are two cups worth of ice so you were now cold, when Akaashi came into the house seeing you like that, he raised an eyebrow as you gave a small grin. "Why do you have that." "I'm cold that's why." Akaashi gave a small smirk, you gave a confused looked after feeling the couch sink behind you. You blushed when he pulled you close to him, resting his chin on your shoulder with a small sigh. "Better." You nodded your head and leaned back against him with a smile, closing the blanket more around you.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You sat on the other side of the couch with Oikawa at his house, the two of you were watching tv, since neither teams had practice. You started to shiver and get goosebumps seeing that the blanket the two of you shared only covered below your knees and Oikawa hogged it. "Blanket hog." You tugged on the blankets only to make him look at you and tug it back with an extended 'Hey'. "I'm cold!" You groaned, he smirked then looked the other way as he lifted up the blanket. "Come here then." You blushed with a sigh, he laid the blanket over the both of you once you held onto his arm and curled next to him.
Iwaizumi
It was cold in the gym, well it was always cool but today, while Aobajosai and Karasuno had a practice match, it was colder than usual. You were listening to Ukai's pep talk, you had goosebumps and you were rubbing your arms, Iwaizumi was on the other side of the court, when he glanced up, he saw you shivering. Iwaizumi took of his volleyball jacket and opened it up, walking towards where you were at, Oikawa raised an eyebrow seeing him leaving the circle and going over to Karasuno's side. "Here." You gave a confused look and turned to see a jacket dropped on you, blocking your view, when you took it off after smelling Iwaizumi's colon, you saw him walking back to Aobajosai's side, you smiled and placed on his jacket, snugging yourself into it.
Kyoutani
Kyoutani tensed after feeling your arms go around him, when he turned to see you smiling he relaxed and placed an arm around you. Karasuno was over at Aobajosai's gym today for practice, after Kyoutani gave you a kiss, the two of you walked to the court where you were going to toss for your team and Kyoutani spike in his. You gave a small chill feeling heavily wind blow, when you looked back, the gym's giant fan was on, you stated to get goosebumps but pushed to the side, however Kyoutani saw this. "It's cold." You gave a small frown at him, he gave a nod then went over to the fan, pushing it to where the wheels rolled behind Oikawa. "What the." After Oikawa hair was messed up, Kyoutani went back over to your blushing cheeks and kissed you. "Thank you Kyoutani! Love you!" Kyoutani walked past Oikawa and Iwaizumi with no face expression as they gave widened eyes. "Love you too."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You giggled while Tendou made faces at you while drinking his drink, Tendou was at your house since he didn't have practice due to no games coming up anytime soon. "I love you." He smiled and finished off his drink, he was in wind pants and a jacket while you were in warm pjs since outside was cold, you were all warm expect for your feet. "I love you." When Tendou sat on your bed, back facing you when he placed a drink on the stand in your room, you slid your feet underneath his butt, making him turn and give you a confused look as you giggled. "My feet are cold." He chuckled and remained sitting on your feet, making you laugh more before he leaned back on you, the back of his head on your thighs as you looked down at him when he glanced up and poked your nose. "Warm now?" You gave a nod and leaned over, kissing his forehead, the both of you smiling and blushing, then laughing when you wiggled your toes.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You became friends with the manager of Johzenji so you decided to stay a night at her house, there was a breeze outside and you were still in your school outfit, when you entered the gym, she hugged you. "Ready?" You gave a nod and both smiled before the two of you looked towards the boys. "(Y/n)!" Terushima ran up to you and hugged you tightly, kissing you deeply then pulled back with a smirk. "Well come on let's go." Terushima knew about your plans so he walked you to the door, she zipped her jacket and stepped out while you gave goosebumps doing the same, Terushima gave an eye roll and smirk. "Babe." You turned to see him hand you his jacket, you blushed and put it on, smelling his colon, he kissed your forehead and told you to 'stay warm' then washed you walk with her until he shut the gym door rubbing his arms.
Other
Akiteru
"Karasuno fight!" After the girl's game you and the others went to go watch Karasuno play against Shiratorizawa. You were standing by the rails between Yachi and Akiteru, the gym was cold and you were right under the air vent as well. You crossed your arms and smiled at the team, Akiteru glanced over to see your arms covered in goosebumps then took off his leather men jacket and placed it around you. You smiled at him as he did the same back to you, before both of you cheered with Kei blocked a lag attack, you slipping on Akiteru jacket in the process.

(Sorry if some are iffy hope you enjoyed these more to come soon X))