New Character!!

(Like I said before XD I will add in characters along the way but why not Aone. Big tuff guys needs love too!!)
First Meeting
You walked through the halls with Hinata to the gym they were playing in for the screen tournament, carrying towels, you was a volleyball player on the girl's team but you helped out the boy's team when you didn't have any matches or practice. As he went on about the Date Tech players, describing their appearance's, you ran into number one, with a small yelp dropping the towels, when you looked up, it was the tall guy with light hair and no eyebrows, like Hinata said. "My apologies." The both of you bent down and picked up the towels, your eyes met his, he looked away and handed you the rest before getting up and leaving. "Oooo!" You gave an eye roll to Hinata as he turned white and shaken once you stood up you grabbed his hand and led him to the gym.
Second Meeting/Becoming Friends
It was the second day of the spring tournaments, Karasuno won against Date Tech in yesterday's game. They were playing up against Johzenji now, you went to the bathroom while Yachi took over for you, on your way there you bumped into the tall guy from before. You smiled at him, he gave you a nod and before he walked away you pulled back him arm. "Um. Sorry but. Yesterday. Thank you." He gave you a small smile, making you smile more. "(Y/n)." "Aone." "(Y/n)! Ah! I-I um. Come." You gave a nod towards Yachi, you and Aone looked back at each other, shaking each other's hands. "Well. I'll see you around." He gave you a nod then walked away, giving you small glances when Yachi pulled you along. "Wait Yachi, I have to go to the bathroom."
He realizes feeling for you
*sees you smiling walking behind Kageyama and Hinata from bus window* "She's cute huh Aone?" *looks at number 7 staring at you before doing the same* 'She's more than that...sweet too. She didn't get frightened seeing me.'  *sees you get on Karasuno's bus before narrowing your eyes towards Kageyama and Hinata, making them cower, slightly widens eyes and smirks* 'I might have a thing for her after all.'
He Asks You Out
"Alright, see ya later." Everyone gave a wave to you before you shut the gym doors, you were on your way home before you saw Aone there. "Hey. What are you doing here?" He took a step back to give you space, then looked down and rubbed the back of his head. "I. Well. I wanted to know if you would want to go out with me?" When he looked up at you, you had light pint cheeks with parted lips before they shut and you smiled. "Aone, I'd love to." He stood up straight then relaxed and smiled, giving you a bow before walking towards the bus that had all other players peeking out through it. Hinata then opened the door with a small yell, making you jump before returning to a smile seeing him get on the bus.
First Kiss
You ran into Aone at a match against Shiratorizawa's girls, you smiled and gave him a side hug, he gave you one back, he saw a strand of your hair dangling in your face and pushed it to the side, around that time Hinata was calling your name, just before Kageyama told him to be quiet and hit the back of his head, you gave an eye roll and Aone gave you a peck on the forehead, you blushed and when he pulled back you stood on your tippy toes and cupped his cheeks, pulling you to his lips. You gave a small laugh and hugged him before going towards Hinata and Kageyama, Aone looked down then up at you with a small smirk and head nod before walking away, past his teammates gasping.
How He Hugs
Aone will accept any hug from you, he may not seem like the type but he will show you affection, he'll give you a one arm hug mainly but around your waist and that's when you side hug him, but if give him an open hug, he'll wait to pull you in, he tenses then hugs you back with both arms with a small back rub.
Nicknames
Aone doesn't mind nicknames, he only does is public but doesn't want to say anything. To tease him you'll call him
Big guy, like after you great him you'll call him that. You to get his attention or when he's upset, you'll call him Lover or Babe or by his first name, Takanobu.
Aone will call you by your first name most of the time, he'll call you Beautiful or Cupid and to get your attention or when you're upset he'll call you 'My Love' or Babe.
When You're Sick
"Whoa, Aone. You alright man?" Aone looked up at player number three from his phone, he gave a nod and clicked it off, walking past each of them and out the doors of the gym. You gave a small cough after waking up from an hour nap, you held your stomach and went to the bathroom just to throw up, you gave a small groan thinking you got this sickness from Hinata. You sniffled and sat in the bathroom, still in your volleyball uniform since you were told to go home. You then gave a confused look after hearing your doorbell, he groaned and went to open the door just to see Aone there. "Aone? Wh." He pulled you close to him and rubbed your back, you smiled and hugged him then pulled away coughing. "Come sit down." You did so, he sat next to you, pulling you close and stroked your hair, when you would sit up and cough he would rub your back. "I love you." "I love you." You blushed with a sniffle and laid your head back on his shoulder, making him smirk slightly and rub his thumb across your hand.
When He Walks In On You Changing
You kissed Aone's cheek after telling him you'll be back, you went into the girl's bathroom to change into your volleyball uniform. "Is (Y/n) in there?" Aone gave a small shoulder shrug as his teammate held his stomach since the boy's restroom was occupied, he went to check to see, when he peeked open the door, he saw you pull off your shirt, back to him. His cheeks turned a light pink, he then immediately looked down and started to back away before running into Kanji. "Whatcha looking at?" When Kanji tired to stand on his tip toes to look over Aone's shoulder, he shut the door and pushed him off, you jumped and looked towards the door holding your shirt close to your chest, giving a confused look. Aone gave light pink cheeks still and when you came out, he looked away trying to hide it.
Random Scenario: His Phone
Wallpaper:
You in your Karasuno volleyball uniform sitting on a couch, close up of you, holding it to your lips to cover your smile and blushing cheeks as you look up at the camera.
Photos:
Selfies of you you took yourself, some with Aone's teammates, such with players 2 and 7. Some selfies with you and him, fails of Kanji, fails of Karasuno.
Videos:
Ones of you, you took yourself, kissing his cheek or with him kissing your cheek, live fails of Kanji you took, surprise ones of you and Aone his teammates took for fun.
Your Contact Name:
Your name with a red heart behind it.
Ringtone:
Three Doors Down-When I'm Gone.
How He Kisses You
Aone won't shower you in kisses but he'll try to give you them every now and then. He'll mainly kiss your hand and forehead, like if you have to leave or if he does, he'll give you a peck on the hand, but other than that, he'll kiss your forehead. If you kiss his cheek or lips first, then he'll give you a peck in the lips to show affection back to you.

(I know I don't have them all done!! But I will work on them when ever I can. I'll be adding him on the new scenarios as I go along.)