When He Slaps Your Butt

Team Karasuno
Hinata
You smiled as you talked with Yachi as the two of you stood next to the volleyball cart, putting in the volleyballs that weren't being used. "I guess so but." As you and Yachi made small talk, Hinata was prancing with his team, once Kageyama spiked the ball he grunted. "I got it!" As he ran for the ball, he gave a small gasp seeing the ball was head over you, he tried to jump and spike it but when he touched the ground, his hand made a popping sound against your butt. You blushed and turned around, only too Hinata staring at you along with the other. "Ooh! I-Im sorry!" You blushed a deeper red than smiled with a head shake seeing Hinata cower at you, once you laughed he laughed and put his hand behind his neck and rubbed it it's a grin and chuckle of his own. "Hoped that didn't hurt." "Shoyo." "Ahhh!"
Sugawara
You and Sugawara sat in the bed at your house, as he sat up you laid down and made small talk, just before a spider dropped down in front of Sugawara's face. Both you and him gave a small yelp and scream once the spider dangled from his web. "Kill it!" You coward next to him and he swung, when he did he smacked your butt, it made an echoed and when it did you and Suga stared at each other. You cracked a smile and he did the same, you then started to laugh as he gave light pink cheeks and chuckled. "I'm sorry." "It's okay." You kissed his cheek then laid your head on his shoulder before sitting up. "Suga?" "Hm?" "Where's the spider?!" "On your butt." "Suga!"
Tanaka
"Hey Hot stuff!" "Sorry I'm late." "No sweat, sensei ain't here yet either." You smiled and gave a wave at him as you stepped into the gym, once you sat down your gym bag, Tanaka's lips pressed against yours. After you pulled back you went over to help Yachi with the net while the boys were stretching. Tanaka yawned then stretched, looking at you as you tied the next through the loops, you knew he was going to put his arm around you, but you then gasp after Tanaka smacked your butt, making a popping sound before you looked at him and he chuckled. He looked at your red face that gave duck lips to him as you held your butt, he just laughed and took of his shirt spinning it around. "I touched the butt! Told ya Noya!" Everyone just stared at him with white eyes as you shook your head and walked away.
Daichi
"Well, I can't stay, I have to go home." Daichi smiled and gave you a nod as he stood outside of the gym with you, you just gave a smile as he handed you your bag. "Do you want me to walk you home?" You gave a small head shake then kissed Daichi'a chin. "Nah it's okays. You go practice." "Alright." He kissed you softly before you walked away and when you did, he gave you a lights slap on the butt. You gave light pink cheeks when you looked back at Daichi, he gave a smile and blushed as well as he walked backwards and into the gym. When he turned around he saw Sugawara, Tanaka, and Ukai smirking and chucking at him, he just chuckled and walked past them.
Tsukishima
  You and Tsukishima were at the park together before he went to practice, you sat next to him and talked about your day as he listened, you saw your (f/n) walk by and got up and went to her. Tsukishima raised an eyebrow then sighed and went over to you after your friend left, he then gave a soft smack with the back of his hand across your butt making you gasp. You turned around and looked at Tsukishima with eyes slightly widened, he did the same before looking away. "Tch. There was a bug on you. You're welcome." You smiled and gave a small laugh as he walked away from you, you followed behind him soon and after with crossed arms. "Uh huh." He looked at you with narrowed eyes, you sealed your lips before smiling with blush, making him continue to walk with an eye roll and small smirk. "Tch."
Yamaguchi
Yamaguchi and a few other of his teammates cheered after Nishinoya did his rolling thunder, you smiled and pushed the cart to toss volleyballs to the others. As you walked past Yams, he lifted up his hand quickly, only to smack your butt in the process, you gave a small gasp as Yama did the same. You turned to look at Yamaguchi, his hand wide eyes and red cheeks, you smiled as he looked down and swallowed. "I-I'm." "Awe, it's okay." You felt bad seeing that he felt bad, you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he gave a soft smile and hugged you back. "Was it really an accident?" "Y-yes, it was."
Nishinoya
You were in Chemistry class, your schedule got changed so you were in the same class with some of the volleyball boys, including Nishinoya. You smiled and gave small giggles sitting next to Noya, he kept flicking paper footballs at you that had cute writings in them. "U-uh." You and the rest of the class looked over at Yachi once she popped her head through the door. "(Y/n) is needed in the office." You knew you weren't in trouble so you stood up with a small nod and smile. Once you gotten out of you seat, Noya reached over and gave you a slap on the butt before leaning back to the desk, you gave a small yelp after the light popping sound and looked at Noya, you had red cheeks as he had light pink cheeks when he chuckled and gave you shrugged shoulders. You gave a head shake and left the room, Asahi gave white eyes towards Noya as he continued to laugh.
Ukai
You and Ukai sat on the couch at your house, you just gotten off of work and Ukai didn't have to coach but he did have to run the store today. "I believe it." You gave Ukai a kiss on the cheek as he chuckled and messed with his lighter before your phone went off. "Great." "Do you say that when I call you?" "Nope, not one bit. Unless I'm sleeping." You gave him playful narrowed eyes at the last part as he chuckled and you answered the phone. As you leaned over the sink and talked on the phone, Ukai smirked at you with a head shake before getting up off the couch with his mug, once he stepped into the kitchen, he walked past you but reached back and popped your butt. You sat up straight as he chuckled and placed the cup in the sink, your cheeks were red as you stared at him them smiled and continued to talk on the phone. "Gotta go. Love you." He pecked your lips and gave you another soft pop, you 'Tch'ed as he chuckled and waved you off once he got to the door, you gave a head shake and continued to speak.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You smiled with a small chuckle as you sat in front of Kuroo in the room the girl's were staying in for the night. It was just you since you helped enough in the gym for the day. "I love you." You blushed after he kissed your hand and pulled up a strand of your hair after you yawn. "I love you too." "Tired?" "Yeah." He stood up and pulled you up with him. "Well I'll let you get some rest." As you walked over to the door and opened it with another yawn, Kuroo smirked and followed behind you. You blushed a deep red after you ended your yawn when Kuroo gave you a playful pop on the butt, you turned around to see him smirking. "Better get some sleep too." You blushed more and gave a head shake as you watched him walk down the hall with his hands in his pockets as you shut the door and laughed. "Don't think I can now."
Kenma
You gave a small laugh after you finished a game up with Kenma, the two of you were at your house spending the day together and since he got a new game. "That was fun." "Yes..." you nudged him then gave him a peck on the cheek before getting up and stretching. "What now?" He gave shrugged shoulders, which made you sigh and look around your room. Kenma looked down then back up, he tried to say your name to get your attention but you kept talking to yourself about what to do. "Kitten.." He then gave you a small pop on your butt when you walked past the end of the where he was at. You gasped then blushed seeing that the smacked was loud but soft, then looked at him, he looked away as you started to giggle. "What was that for?" "Oh I...tried to get your attention...Kuroo said that.." you smiled and sat next to him, putting your arms around his neck and kissing his cheek before getting back up. "Of course Kenma." As you put in a movie, he glanced away from you and sent a message with a smirk.
Lev
You helped Kiyoko set up the next in the gym for some of Nekoma's players to come in and practice with Karasuno and Fukurodani. You made small talk as you tried to unravel an end, Lev followed behind some of his members and gave you a big smile. He tried to wave at you but you didn't face his direction, so he just walked quietly over to you. He then crouched down a bit as he walked past you, and when he did he smacked your butt, it was soft but yet it still echoed, before standing back up all the way with a chuckle, walking faster after you gave a small yelp and placed your hand on your butt. "Lev!" Lev looked back at you with a chuckle as you gave blushing cheeks and playful narrowed eyes. "Love you Lil cutie!" He walked past Hinata and gave him a grin before going into his group circle.
Inouka
"Here you go." Inuoka chuckled and took the water bottle from, then gave you a peck on the forehead, he looked back at his team mates still working out then looked back at you and took another water bottle. "Hey." He chuckled as you tried to reach for it, then pecked your lips, letting you take  back the bottle with a giggle. You shook your head and walked past him but when you did. "Love you." You blushed and gave him flustered cheeks with parted lips after the sound of the pop after Inuoka gave you a playful smack on the butt, he then walked away and looked back at you with a calm smile and you gave one back. "Love you too."
Fukunaga
You helped Yachi toss the volleyballs onto to the players as the practiced spiking. Nekoma was their too, Fukunaga arrived in the gym last, he saw you but saw that you were busy, and looking for him. He smirked then walked over to you, he walked past you and when he did he gave you a snack on the butt. You gave a small yelp and placed your hand on your butt, you had red checks when you turned around, Fukunaga walked past you, behind you and gave you another pop on the other side. You turned around with both hands behind you too see Fukunaga walk away, you gave playful narrowed eyes at him but he didn't turn to face you, he did once he got onto the court, you were already talking to Yachi and he gave a small smirk.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You were in the gym with Akaashi, waiting for Bokuto, as the two of you were setting up the net a young guy from their school came up to you. "Akaashi? Who's this?" Bokuto came into the gym and immediately went over to you and lifted up his eyebrow. "This here pretty girl." You slightly jumped with parted lips after Bokuto smacked your butt then pulled you close to him by your side. "Is mine." He gave a chuckle at the guy walking way, you gave flustered cheeks and a head shake and walked away from him with a giggle as he gave white eyes. "Hey!!"
Akaashi
You waited in your room for Akaashi to arrive, the two of you were gonna go out to the mall and just spend the day together before having to go to night practice. Akaashi knocked on your front door then sighed and stepped into the house. As you laid in bed and scrolled through media on your phone, Akaashi stepped into your room, he gave a small smile then walked over to you. You gave a small yelp and gasp after Akaashi gave you a smack on the butt that echoed just before he sat in the computer chair at your desk. "Akaashi! You're here!" He gave a nod and another smirk as you turned off your phone and sat up in bed with blushing cheeks. "Ready?" You gave a nod and followed him out of your room, you rubbed a little underneath your butt with blushing cheeks and a smirk.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You groaned once you finished setting up the net with Yachi, after that you had to get the volleyball carts lined up for the team's to practice with. Oikawa came into the gym quietly, for once, with Iwaizumi. "Hey there!" You looked at him then gave him a smile as you checked each volleyball to see if they were filled up with the right amount of air. Oikawa gave narrowed eyes with small duck lips as he put his hands on his hips. "Is she mad at me or something?" "She looks busy Oikawa." Oikawa smiled and gave shrugged shoulders to Iwaizumi before walking over to you, you placed your hands on the cart before taking them off quickly and putting them on your butt as you yelped and Oikawa walked past you. Iwaizumi's eyes slightly widened after the popping sound, Oikawa chuckled as you glared at him and walked up to him, you were about to smack him before he grabbed your hand and pulled you to were his lips pressed against your cheek. "I love you." You smiled with red cheeks and hugged him back. "I love you too." "Are you going to hit me now?" "Only out of love. And payback."
Iwaizumi
You were practicing with Iwaizumi and Oikawa in the gym since you and them had nothing else to do for an hour. Iwaizumi was talking to the janitor about being in the gym while yiybabd Oikawa were spiking in. "No like this." You copied Oikawa but the ball hit Iwaizumi in the face as he was walking back. Oikawa turned his back, trying not to laugh before Iwaizumi came up to him. "Why do you always have to hit me?!" "You hit me in the face with a ball!" "That was (Y/n)!" You sealed your lips with a small giggle as you held a ball and gave a nod. Oikawa narrowed his eyes and pointed at you as Iwaizumi looked at him then at you. "See?! Hit her instead!" You gave a small gasp with parted lips and faced Oikawa, Iwaizumi sighed the walked over to you. You gave a small jump after Iwaizumi popped you and walked out of the gym. Oikawa smirked and shook his head and followed behind Iwaizumi, leaving you flustered. "There." "Oooh Iwaizumi, get it."
Kyoutani
"Okay I'll be done in a second." Kyoutani gave you a nod after he stepped into your house, you were in the bathroom putting on foundation and some eye liner. Kyoutani saw this and you smiled at him, you made your way out of the bathroom and went to your room and grabbed your brush and he followed you. "Kyoutani I'm almost done." He gave a head shake and a smirk, you stood the the bathroom door way and rubbed in fountain under your eyes. Kyoutani walked down the hall and gave you a light snack on your butt in the process. "I said you didn't need make up." Your cheeks turned more red, you gave a small giggle as Kyoutani glanced back to see you step back into the bathroom, he looked down with a smirk before returning back to his serious face once he stepped outside and you followed him.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
  You smiled as you stepped into the gym with your friend from Shiratorizawa, you wanted to see Tendou before you and her went to the mall together while Tendou had practice. "Hey there!" You giggled and hugged Tendou tightly as he did the same to you back. You turned to your friend and gave her a couple of hand signals, Tendou saw that the team was getting ready and started to get impatient. You gave a small help and turned red after your butt been popped. "Tendou." "Yes?" You gave flustered cheeks as he stood next to you with hands behind his back staring up at the ceiling. "Did you smack my butt?" He gave a small chuckle as you tried to hold back at smile, he then poked your nose as you shut your eyes. "Maybe I did Button." You laughed then hugged him tightly as he chuckled and hugged you back.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You walked down the halls with Yachi, the two of you were on y'all way to the bathroom before returning back to the room the girl's stayed in for the night. Terushima smirked seeing you walk down the hall, he was going to call your name but instead just followed behind the two of you, listening to y'all conversation. "Yeah that's not the only nickname I give him. I call him Slick as well." "Why?" You were about to speak before Terushima's hand left your butt after giving it a soft pop that still echoed and you gave a small yelp. You stood there with deep red cheeks with your hands behind your back as you gave a parted smiled and stared at Terushima. He gave you a wink and a smirk before going into the room. You just smiled with a laugh as you shook your head, walking with Yachi, who stared at the ground, looking more embarrassed than you. "That's why I call him Slick."
Other
Akiteru
You gave a deep breath once you stepped into the Tournament's gym, you were on your way to the gym part with your team mates before you saw Akiteru. "Hey you." He gave a chuckle and waited for you to give him a full hug before he hugged you back. "You didn't have to come." "But I wanted to." He gave you a peck on the forehead as he looked down at you before the two of you looked over at (f/n) who was on the team. "Come on." You sighed and looked back at Akiteru. "I love you and I have to go." He gave you a nod and released. "Good luck." Once you walked past him you gave a small jump when you turned to look at Akiteru, after he given you a soft pop on the butt as you walked away. He chuckled with blush you smiled with blush, then continued to walk with your teammates.

(Hoped you enjoyed this XD some don't make sense but XD More to come soon!)