When He Took You To The Movies

(Movies as in 'Movie Theater'. Stating the obvious I know, but this is for some who might call it different. Oh and I'm the same way Hinata XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
-Finding Dory-
Hinata couldn't think of any other idea for a special date with you. All the advice he gotten from Tanaka didn't help him any more either. Shoyo and you bought a lot of snacks, such as two things of popcorn, many boxes of sweets, nachos, and two drinks of your choice. The two of you held hands durning the whole movie, there was no cuddling nor kissing, well on the hand only though. Hearing you laugh a bit and smile made him do the same, it may have been a children's movie to other people, but to Hinata, it was a movie that caused his unforgettable day with you happen.
Kageyama
-Jurassic World-
Ukai sensei actually gave the idea of your and Kageyama's movie date to Kageyama when he asked for advice on girls. Obviously you were quite surprised and flustered when he asked you but said yes. When the two of you went to the movies, you played arcade games to pass time, snacks were also bought but you had to stop Kageyama from eating half of the popcorn and sweets. Durning the movie, you held onto Kageyama's arm, he blushed a bit but tried not to show it. Each time a dinosaur would show on the screen, you or him would either say who's who. Along with someone getting eaten. There was a bit of laughter, but either way Kageyama and you made a memory together that made the both of you smile when thought about.
Sugawara
-The Secret Life of Pets-
Hearing you laugh at all the trailers of the movie when you and Sugawara would cuddle on the couch together. He decided to take you to go see it on the big screen. Sugawara and you brought blankets and your own snacks secretly instead of waiting in the long lines. The two of played a couple of arcade games, which he got you a Chloe the cat keychain. During the movie, Sugawara cuddled you close to him, giving you head kisses. Seeing you smiling and hearing you name out the characters in the movie that related to him, you, or the other players. Make him want to relive that moment with you, and of course he teased the other players what you said about them.
Tanaka
-Central Intelligence-
Tanaka waited to see this movie ever since the first trailer, and when he heard you giggle when watching it, he gotten the idea of a movie date. Of course the two of you ordered a lot of snacks, mainly nachos and sweets. He was kicked out of the arcade room for cheating at the games. You both laughed to that, and during the movie only increased the laughing. Tanaka would make moves during the commercials, such as trying to make out, but once the movie started, all he did was cuddle and steal your food. Even after getting smacked with a ball by half of the team members when he reacted scenes and would brag about the date with you, it was still a laughable moment he would never forget.
Daichi
-The Boy-
After over hearing you and Yachi talk about 'The Boy', Daichi surprised you on a movie date. You were a bit shocked but excited at the same time. The two of you talked and ate the snacks boughten during the commercials, both of you teasing each other on who will get more scared. During the movie, Daichi held you close to him, arms around you and all, he would kiss your head every now and then as well. And when you would snicker at him when he would jump a bit, or even gasp at certain scenes, he would chuckle as well and pull you closer. Even after the movie, you two would tease each other about one another's reactions, making a the unforgettable memory last longer.
Tsukishima
-Now You See Me 2-
You were a bit surprised after finding out Kei was into magic movies, the two of you watched the first 'Now You See Me' together at his house, making the second movie a date night. The typical snacks were boughten and the two of you talked throughout the commercials about the movie and what might happen and such. But during the whole movie, he'd have his arm around you and hold you close to his shoulder and when you used his jacket as a blanket, he'd feed you the snack you wanted. Kei would smirk at your face expressions, giving you a kiss on the head every now and then to keep you from talking. Tsukishima enjoyed himself with you to the movies, he even kept the tickets as a reminder of that day with you.
Yamaguchi
-Zootopia-
Yamaguchi didn't want to watch a scary movie, it's not that he's afraid of them it's that he wanted to hear and so you laugh and smile. You of course agreed the movie, flustered for he wasn't as shy to ask you. Once at the theaters, he tried to keep you close by for the place was crowded with people, he stood in lines for you and waited for you at the bathrooms even though the seats were getting filled. But once getting into a spot with ease, Yama held you close durning the whole movie, he even laugh a bit more than you did. You smile when he did so, and he smiled when you did so. And hearing you talk about the movie and point out who the characters reminded you of, made him see more on why he loved you, creating an unforgettable memory with you.
Nishinoya
-Guardians of the Galaxy-
After seeing the first trailer of this movie, Nishinoya planned a movie date for you and him, but kept it secret so none of his teammates would joined the two of you. You were shocked when finding out that he prepared for this event. He brought blankets, personal snacks, and about thirty dollars of ones so you and him could play arcade games. Which you did, and you eat him at half of them and won a rocket plushy, which you gave him. Durning the movie, Noya would hold you close but you'd be the one to feed him the snacks. He smiled hearing you laugh, and like a few others boys in the theater, he'd cheer at certain scenes. After the movie, Noya and you played in the arcade some more, him making the moment last longer.
Ukai
-Why Him?-
Even though you had to talk Ukai into seeing this movie with you, he turned it into a date night. And to be honest, he enjoyed every bit of it. The two of you went out to eat at your favorite restaurant first, then when at the movies, a few snacks were bought. He did feel a bit uncomfortable when the theater was mostly filled with women but that changed soon after he cuddled with you. During the movie, he actually laughed more than you, he even tried to kiss on during a few parts but your small giggles from the movie made him stop. Over all, Ukai complimented on the movie and you when it was over, seeing you smile made him smile and never forget the moment.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
-The Conjuring 2-
You and Kuroo watched the first conjuring together. And let's just say, Kuroo enjoyed that you cuddled up to him for comfort, would yelp or jump just so he could tease you about it. So when this movie hit theaters, there was no doubt that Kuroo wasn't going to take you and go see it. Kuroo would be over protective of you when waiting in line, he'd give narrowed eyes towards everyone who looked at you. But besides all that, during the commercials. Kuroo would tease guy about your reactions durning the first movie. But when the movie started, you'd smirk at his expressions, but he would hold you close. After the movie, he'd still tease you but not as much, and to calm your nerves, he took you to the arcade, which you beat him at all the games.
Kenma
-Assassin's Creed-
It's no surprise that you and Kenma went to the theaters to see this movie, but what was shocking is that you planned the movie date, which considered it. You would watch Kenma or even play a few chapters on all of the Assassin's Creed games. Instead of the arcade to pass time, you and Kenma sat through the commercials, well took turns playing the DS and talking about which game would the movie be based on. Durning the movie, you held onto Kenma's arm, he'd tense each time you adjusted but relax and watch the movie. He'd smirk at your expressions, along with you doing the same to him. After the boy, neither of you could stop talking about it, such as favorite scenes. Kenma smiled more than he usually did in public, you smiled knowing he and you created a unforgettable memory.
Lev
-The Martian-
You were actually quite surprised when Lev requested this movie for as a date to the theaters, but you said yes anyways. Snacks were bought but more drinks were purchased than food, and during the commercials, Lev would tell you parts about it and try to make you smile with compliments or teases. Durning the movie, you paid attention to Lev's expressions more than anything. You smiled seeing how focused he was into the movie, and when he would catch you laughing at him, he'd pull you close with both arms and hold you close to him. But after the movie, you and him both laughed for after he drank most of the drinks, he rushed to the bathroom. Besides that sight, Lev would bring up that memory to see you or both to make him smile.
Inouka
-The Maze Runner-
Inouka chose this movie for he'd see you read the book about the movie for a class project. Of course you told him about it for he found the book when digging through your school bag for a charger. You were indeed excited to see the movie when he requested it for a date night idea. When arriving to the movies, Inouka was the one to stand in line for the snacks, which he bought about five cases of nachos with the same number of bottle waters. But during the movie, you'd laugh a bit for Inouka would crunch a chip at the wrong time. He didn't do it on purpose but he still loved seeing you smile and laugh, and also, he seemed more confused than interested in the movie. But after it ended, you explained it to him on the way home, and surprisingly, he asked for you the book.
Fukunaga
-Poltergeist-
Fukunaga may not seem like it but he's into scary movies that involve the paranormal. So after hearing that this movie was hitting the theaters, he decided to make it a date night. He made you smile and laugh throughout the commercials to relax you. How he did so was by trying to catch popcorn in his mouth and playing with your hair as well. But durning the movie, Fukunaga smirked with you would jump or whimper during certain scenes. He loved feeling you hold onto him, another reason why he picked a horror movie to watch. He would try to kiss on you but you were too focused into the movie, and after the movie, you and Fukunaga played games in the arcade to shake off the chills. But over all, Fukunaga was already making plans for another horror movie date.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
-Angry Birds-
Bokuto wanted to have a nice date with you, with that being said, Akaashi was the one to give him that advice. When he told you about the movie you and him were going to see, you laughed but agreed. There's no doubt that Bokuto bought and brought snacks, played the arcade games. And while waiting for commercials to end, he would cuddle you, feed you but end up tricking you. He was playful with you even during the movie, hearing you laugh and smile made him do twice as much, especially when you would tease him about the owls being him and Akaashi. For you and Bokuto, this was another unforgettable memory.
Akaashi
-10 Cloverfied Lane-
After weeks of commenting on the commercials of the movie, Akaashi decided to take you to go see it with him. He was going to bring a Bokuto but surprisingly he did want to see it, so he made it a date night for you and him. Durning the long wait in line for snacks, Akaashi would tease you a bit, try to scare you as well. But each time you called him out on it, he would smirk and deny. But during the movie, you'd give small laughs when he would jump, he'd smirk and pull you close to him, then do the same when you'd whimper. After the movie, Akaashi talked about it, trying to give you chills more than you already had. But that's changed for he took you to the arcade to make the night last longer with you.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
-Warm Bodies-
After over hearing you and Iwazumi talk about the movie, Oikawa took you to go see it in the theaters with it hit. For Oikawa not knowing what's it about, you had to tell him the summary through the line waits and commercials. Oikawa tried to kiss on you but you'd easy get distracted, but he didn't plan on not seeing the movie either. And of course Oikawa got a bit jealous during a scene where the male character was in the shower. But you kissed him and complimented to make him feel better and if it didn't work, you'd punch his arm and tell him to quit. He's smirk at that, and during a few scenes of the movie. But after it was over, he'd brag about the flaws of it. But seeing you smile, tease him, laugh, all of that made him smile seeing you had a good time and that he got to create another memory for with you.
Iwazumi
-Nerve-
Iwazumi was actually interested after hearing about this movie hit the theaters, which made you and him have a movie date. You didn't know what it was about at the time, but when Iwazumi described it in great detail when waiting in line for snacks, you were excited to see it. But as the movie went on, you held onto Iwazumi as he smirked seeing your expressions change. During some scenes when you would gasp, he'd kiss your head and try to calm you. Even after the movie, Iwazumi tried to play the game with you, you denied of course but teasing you made him add onto the moment he spent with you.
Kyoutani
-The Visit-
You said yes to Kyoutani's plan for you and him to have a date night at the movies to see 'The Visit'. Kyoutani brought his own type of snacks for sure, he even brought you a blanket as well. Which you and him cuddles with durning the commercials and movie. When you would jump or gasp a bit, he would hold your hand a kiss it to make you smile, he would smirk rather than be frightened even the slightest. But in all honesty, when Kyoutani said the grandparents reminded him of his grandparents, whom you met, you were a bit freaked out after the movie. But you and Kyoutani still had a good time and created an unforgettable event.
Date Tech
Aone
-The Gallows-
Aone wanted to take you to the movies as a date idea but at the time, no movies peeked his interest until you and him saw 'The Gallows' trailer when at his house. Durning the commercials, you would talk about your day and such to Aone, he'd smile and listen. And when you needed to go to the bathroom, he'd be a bodyguard over you. But when the movie started, Aone would hold your hand as you held his arm, and when he would get scared, he'd shield you until you wanted to watch again. After the movie, Aone took you out to eat at the favorite restaurant, he'd talk it's about the movie as you blushed and smile and do the same. Aone smiled just by knowing you and him had a good time together and that he made you happy with the date choice.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendo
-Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice-
Tendo may not express it but he is into hero movies, superman being one of his favorites. After hearing that this movie was coming out, he wanted to do a movie date. Of course the two of you play arcade games, bought many snacks, mostly nachos, and brung blankets as well. But durning the movie, you never seen him so focused before. You would smile at his expressions, he held you close to him and kept your hand to his lips, kissing the back of your hand each time his expression would change. After the movie, Tendo would talk about the scenes, and for the hero you liked, you would debate with him. To make this memory rememberable, he kept the themed fountain cups and bought you and him both hero t-shirts.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
-22 Jump Street-
It wasn't a shocker that all the boys of Johzenji went to go see this movie when it hit the theaters. Well expect for Terushima for he was at your house, you felt bad. Even when it says it was fine, but to make it up to him, you planed a movie date. Terushima was surprised but took the offer, when arriving. He stood in line for the snacks as you went to go pick a seat, he even won you a prize for the arcade to see you smile and to thank you. Durning the movie, Terushima didn't laugh as hard as he would for he didn't want to disturbed you, he'd cuddle you, hold you close and kiss on you a bit as a thank you. And when you would laugh, he'd tease you to make you laugh even more. As a reminder of this moment he spent with you, he kept the tickets and stole an used cup with the main characters on it to keep.
Other
Akiteru
-The 5th Wave-
Akiteru over heard your friend brag about the book when she walked with you and Akiteru to his car to tell you by. And after hearing this movie come out, Akiteru decided to have a date night. Of  course he bought you many snacks of your choice, brought you his hoodie to keep you warm, and played arcade games with you to pass time. And durning the movie, Akiteru seemed more interested you could tell for you would make comments about his expressions and at times you would have to help him understand what's going on. And each time a kissing scene came on, Akiteru would kiss you. After the movie, which he and you both could agree was the best moments. You both laughed and chuckled on the way home for he didn't understand the movie but bragged on the phone to your friend on how he took you to go see it, making it a unforgettable memory.

(Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon! Sorry if some are a bit suckish!)