When He Walks In On You Changing

(Okay so undergarments just mean your bra and underwear XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
You and Hinata had plans to go to the park today and play volleyball together and do other things. You woke up late and you knew Hinata was going to show up at any minute. You quickly got out of bed and fixed yourself up in the bathroom, then you went back into your room to change. "(Y/n)?" Hinata knocked on the door and said your name four times before letting himself in, as he wondered through your house he peeked threw a cracked door only to see you putting on a shirt while only in your (f/c) matching undergarments. "Ooh!" Hinata ran out side with a blue face as and a sweat drop. You stepped outside of your house only to see Hinata bowing to you on his knees repeating the word 'sorry' as you gave a confused look.
Sugawara
It was during the Christmas break and since the Karasuno volleyball team didn't have practice today the two of you decided to spend the day together. You waited on the couch for Sugawara to arrive, you had hot chocolate waiting for him and you to share, as you lifted up the cup about to take a sip before it spilled all over you after a knock was at your door. "One minute." You ran to your room to change into new clothes. "(Y/n) did you say?" Sugawara stopped speaking as he seen you no where in sight, he decided to go check on you but when he opened your room door he froze after seeing you in your matching (f/c) undergarments. "Suga!" He quickly shut the door yelling 'sorry', seconds later you came out of your room only to see Sugawara still standing there with a red face. "I-I'm so sorry (Y/n)." You giggled and hugged him as he kept apologizing.
Tanaka
You got ready to go to a volleyball training at your house since Team Karasuno decided it was okay to pick you up at your place. You were in the bathroom trying to get rid of your bed head look and sleepy appearance since you woke up late. You went in room and dug through your closet. "I'll go get her." Tanaka jumped off the bus and walked inside. He whistled as he walked through your house, he noticed your door was slightly cracked and opened it, he stood there frozen as he saw you standing in your (f/c) undergarments, pulling up your pants. "Tanaka? Are you okay?" Everyone stared at Tanaka as you did the same sitting by him, holding onto his arm on the bus as he gave a nod and made a sour smile face. "Yep."
Daichi
You and Daichi had plans to go to the park after school and you didn't want to wear your school uniform so you brung spare clothes. Daichi handed you your gym bag as you smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll only be a second." He gave a nod as you ran into the girl's locker room to change, you stood in your (f/c) matching undergarments as you dug through your bag seeing you forgot to pack a shirt. "(Y/n)? Are you okay?" Daichi asked for the third time with no reply still, he knew the school was empty but he was worried about you so he peeked through the door only to see you pulling up pants. "Daichi? Are you okay?" Daichi gave a small nod as he kept his eyes forward with a straight face with a sweat drop. "Y-yes..I apologize." "What?"
Tsukishima
"Hurry up." You smiled as you went back inside your house after hearing that Tsukishima agreed to go walking with you to the park. He waited out side and pushed up his glasses while you were in your room trying to find a nice set of clothes and change into them quickly. "What's taking her so long already?" Tsukishima stepped inside your house with his arms crossed as he walked to your room. Once he opened his eyes to look up, his eyes widened seeing you standing there in your matching (f/c) undergarments as you tried to put on a shirt. "Tch." "Ah! Tsukki!" "Hurry up." Tsukishima walked off with a slight hint of pink on his cheeks as you quickly followed behind him. "Tsukki!"
Yamaguchi
You and Yamaguchi just got out practice early so the two of you decided to go to the park together and meet Tsukishima there as well. Yamaguchi waited in the living room as you were getting ready. After you finished up in the bathroom you knew you had plenty of time so you picked though clothes. Yamaguchi continued to sit on the couch as patiently as he could until he heard a 'thud' sound come from your room. "(Y/n)?" He slowly walked through the house to your room, once he opened it just a little bit his cheeks turned a bright pink as seeing you in your (f/c) undergarments trying to wiggle into a pair of jeans. "What happened to you Yama?" Tsukishima stared at Yama's bright pink cheeks and wide eyes as the two waited outside of your house. "Ready to go?" "Ahh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!"
Nishinoya
You were with Nishinoya and the rest of the Karasuno volleyball team in gym. You were passing out water bottles before Tanaka ran into you soaking your shirt. Everyone saw and you immediately went to go change before things became see through. "I'll go check on her." Everyone gave Noya confused looks but seeing you've been in there for thirty minutes and there wasn't another girl in the gym at the time he knocked on the locker room door. "Doll face? You okay?" He slowly cracked open the door but once he did his face turned a light pink after seeing you in your (f/c) undergarments putting a shirt on. "Noya? What's wrong?" Noya faced the rest of the team with bright pink cheeks before running off after seeing you were standing behind him.
Ukai
You and Ukai made plans to go out after he got finished coaching practice. You were already dressed, you were putting on heels before the strapped snapped. "Great." You knew you had to change since you didn't have another pair to match your dress. You went to your room to change, not hearing a knock at your door. "(Y/n)? Ready?" Ukai glanced around but didn't see you anywhere, he then went to your room and peeked inside since your door way open but only to see you in your matching (f/c) undergarments. "Uhh." You turned around red as you saw his red cheeks and covered yourself up. "Ukai!" "Sorry!" You opened your door to see him standing out side of the house smoking a cigarette as he chuckled. "We don't have to go out. You already had your stay at home outfit on." "Keshin!" "Heh. Sorry."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
Team Nekoma was over from Tokyo to do practices matches over here instead. You wanted to show Kuroo sight seeing since he didn't have practice today. You were in your room trying to pick and outfit you were to tired to find yesterday. Once you stripped down a knock was at your front door. "Just hang on!" "Coming in anyway." Kuroo opened the door and stepped inside with a smirk, his eyes narrowed as he looked around for you. "(Y/n)?" "Hang on Kuroo." He smirked and followed the sound of your voice but once he did his eyes widened as he smirked seeing you in your (f/c) matching undergarments, putting you last leg through your pants before walking away. "Why are you giving me that look?" Kuroo held the door open with a smirk as you exited out of your house. "Nothing. I think (f/c) suits you."
Kenma
Team Nekoma was over for a week to have practice matches against Karasuno until the spring tournament. After practice you decided to hang out with Kenma and Kuroo, you kissed Kenma on the cheek and went to go change, he continued to play his game with blushing cheeks before it faded away. "I'll go see if she's okay..." Kuroo smirked as he watched Kenma continue to play on his phone towards the locker room. He knew it was only you in and there and pushed the door open, about to speak but once he looked up seeing you in your (f/c) undergarments as you were just putting on a shirt he backed out slowly. Once you opened the door Kenma stared straight at you then glanced to the side. "Sorry.." You gave a confused look as you heard Kuroo chuckling.
Lev
You invited Lev over since both teams had a day off from practice before you two went to the park together. As the two of you sat on your couch laughing, Lev being the clumsy one, spilt water over your shirt and blue jeans. "Ah, I'm sorry (Y/n)!" You smiled as you stared at his nervous face before you stood up. "It's okay. I'll go change then we can go." He gave you a eye shut smile as you walked away to your room. Ten minutes later Lev started to get nervous as he stood up. "(Y/n)? I'm." He froze with wide eyes once you turned to face him standing in your matching (f/c) undergarments doing the same. "Lev?!" You threw shirt at him and as it hit his face you slammed the door. "I'm sorry." He knocked on the door. "Hehe. And if you want this back you have to reach for it." "Lev?!"
Inouka
You watched Inouka practice with his team, your team took a day off, so you went to visit Inouka so he could show you around in Tokyo. "You ready?" "I just gotta change first." You smiled and kissed your cheek as he tossed the volleyball back to a teammate. You grabbed your bag and went into the girl's locker room. As you were changing Inouka was waiting outside for you as the rest of the team left.
"(Y/n)?" He asked again but with a knock and you still didn't answer, he glanced around then slightly opened the door. "(Y/n) you oka-." "Inouka!" His cheeks blushed a deep red as you tried to cover yourself up, after he saw you in your (f/c) undergarments. "I'm sorry." "It's okay. Just knock." You kissed his cheek before he turned to you flailing up his hands. "I did!"
Fukunaga
You invited Fukunaga over since neither teams had practice. You woke up late and had to get ready quickly, after you got out of the shower Fukunaga knocked on your door. He continued to knock as you sorted through clothes. He knocked again before walking inside. His wide eyes glanced around the room. "(Y/n)?" He shuffled through the house and opened and closed doors. As you stood there in your matching (f/c) undergarments, you were putting on a shirt before you looked behind you only to see your room door open with Fukunaga standing behind it as his eyes glanced up at you. The two of you stared at each other for about six seconds before he closed the door. Fukunaga sat on the couch with light pink cheeks as you did the same. "Sorry." "It's okay."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You invited Bokuto over since it was Christmas break and he was in town, you were in the shower since it was thirty minutes past the original time he said he'd get there. As you stepped out and dried your self you glanced down only to see your clothes soaked in water. As you sighed Bokuto rushed inside and tried to warm up, he glanced around only to see your room door open and immediately went to it. "Hey, hey, hey pre-. Ah!" You turned around holding your shirt over you as you stood there in your matching (f/c) undergarments. "Bokuto! Out!" You threw the nearest object, which was a water bottle, before he ran off laughing loudly as you slammed the door. "I said I'm sorry!" You smiled as his wide eyes stared into yours as the two of you sat on the couch. "Haha. Okay geez." "I should come more often."
Akaashi
"Ooh! Akaashi and (Y/n) sitting in a tree ki-." "Enough." You rolled your eyes with a smile and blush as you and Akaashi left the gym. Fukurodani Academy and Karasuno were practicing together before the spring tournament and the two of you were going to go on a mini date, but you had to change first. "I'll only be a second." You pecked his cheek and went to your room to change, he waited outside your house with his arms crossed for ten minutes before going inside to get you, once he opened the door his eyes widened making contact with your (e/c) ones as you stood in your undergarments. "Sorry, I-I. Can you hurry?" You nodded as you blushed and covered your self with your shirt. "I'm sorry." "Just don't tell Bokuto." "I won't."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Will you hurry up cutie!" You smirked and narrowed your eyes at Oikawa who was at your doorstep waiting to walk you to practice. "Oikawa just come in and." He came into your house with a smile. "Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" You smiled and went over to him with an eye roll, you pecked his lips before removing yourself. "Can I go change now?" "You may." He kissed your forehead as you went into your room, he walked around your house only to see a baby picture of you.
He chuckled as he took it and walked into your room, only to freeze in place with light blush on his cheeks seeing you pulling up your pants. "Oikawa!" "Oops." "You knew I was changing!" He smirked then backed out of the room but you were already dressed. "I'm sorry but hey! Haven't you grown?" You smiled with a small amount of blush on your cheeks as the two of you walked down the street. "I'm going to have Iwaizumi hit you in the back of the head." "Sure you will. Might as well give him the details on what I saw." "Oikawa!"
Iwaizumi
You smiled as you walked next to Iwaizumi, the two of you were on y'all way back to your house after practice. "Iwaizumi why are you so mean to him." You giggled, the two of you were talking about Oikawa and how he obnoxious he could be. "Not sure." You gave an eye roll as the two of you walked inside. "Well imma go change and then we could just I don't know." He gave a nod as he took of his shouted then sat on the couch, you went into the room and stripped into your undergarments only to hear the house phone go off. "Iwaizumi can you answer it!" Iwaizumi heard his name but didn't hear the rest. He got up and grabbed the phone and walked over to the room. "It's ringing." He looked up only to see you pulling up your pants. "Oh." "Iwaizumi!" He took a couple of steps back down the hall. You sat on the couch with the phone to your ear and he played with the ends of your sock as he waited. "Sorry." You kissed his cheek then leaned back on the couch with a smile and blushing cheeks as he gave a light pink tint on his.
Kyoutani
"And that's about it." You gave a shoulder shrug as you stared up at Kyoutani from your kitchen into the living room, the two of you didn't have practice so you invited him over, he asked you a simple question but you turned it into a paragraph. He gave a nod then looked at you once you spilled water on yourself. "Crap. I'll be right back." He gave you a nod, a couple of minutes later there was a knock on your door. "Hm?" "K-Kyoutani?!" "Hm?" "Uh...C-can I talk to (Y/n)!" Kyoutani stared at Hinata before giving a nod and shut the door. "(Y/n) there's." He stopped in the middle of his sentence seeing you put on a shirt, he then walked back to the door and opened it. He stared at Hinata with a black expression as Hinata gave a confused one. "Hey Kyoutani." Kyoutani jumped in the air slightly then looked at you, you gave a confused face as well as he walked away. "What's up?"
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You giggled as Tendou started to sing with you in his arms playing with the strands of your (h/c) hair before he then kissed your cheek. "Tendou you're so weird." You smiled as you got up off the couch, you grabbed a cup from the counter but when you turned back around he was there in front of you. "Tendou." He chuckled softly as you stood there covered in water. "I'll be right back." He smiled as you did the same, you went into the room and shut the door and stripped down into your undergarments. Tendou sat on the couch humming for ten minutes before giving a confused look as he stared down the hallway. He gave a shoulder shrug and stood up, he walked down the hallway humming and knocked on the door, he put his ear to it then opened it. He was about to speak but ended up gasping seeing you come out of your room bathroom wiggling into pj bottoms. "Ah! Tendou!!" He chuckled as ran out of the room and laid back on the couch, you narrowed your eyes as you walked up to him. "Ahah. Sorry." You kissed his cheek and pulled the spikes of his hair. "Uh huh." "Nice underwear as well." "Tendou!"
Team Johzenji
Terushima
"(Y/n)?" You invited Terushima over since you didn't have anything else to do for the day and he didn't have any practice either. You were in your room changing at the time he should up at your house, there was hole in the back pocket of your shirts and you had to go change. He smirked seeing your room door was opened, he looked around then walked over to it quietly with his hands in his pockets and eyes shut. "I'm here." Once he peeked open his eyes he saw the room was empty, he gave a confused look but before he could walk away he seen you come out of your room bathroom trying to pull up shorts. His eyes slightly widened and he took a step back and walked to the couch, once you came out you nearly screamed but smiled. "Hey." You joined him, you kissed his forehead before doing so. "How long have you been here?" "Long enough to see you that you have trouble changing." You gave a confused look then blushed with a gasp. "Really?!" He chuckled and kissed your forehead and pulled you close to him. "Shut your door next time."

(Hello! Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon! Ran out of ideas on some so they may be iffy)