Random Scenario(Part 1): Couple Jewelry Set

(Yeah! XD anyways why not right?! XD I do many random Scenarios XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
You gave a small sigh as you stepped into the gym, you've just finished a test in Chemistry that took the whole class period and you had to stay two hours after school for the team. But when you stepped into the gym, you gasp seeing Hinata there with blushing cheeks, holding a small box in front of you as he sweated. You took it in confusion and when you opened it, you kept the same expression. "I-it's a set.." You smiled with light pink cheeks when Hinata held up his side of the volleyball necklace, which had a thicker chain. "Shoyo!" After he placed it around your neck and rubbed the back of his, you kissed his cheek before hugging him. "I love it. Thank you!" "I love you...a-and thank you for sharing the passion of volleyball with me."

Kageyama "Damnit!" You gave a small groan as you placed your bag over your shoulder, it was after practice and you were stuck putting up the volleyballs

Kageyama
"Damnit!" You gave a small groan as you placed your bag over your shoulder, it was after practice and you were stuck putting up the volleyballs. But when you opened up the door, you gave a confused look seeing Kageyama after he gave a small flinch. "Oh." You were about to speak before he cleared his throat, looking away as he held up an angel wing necklace. "Take that." You did so, he then held up a bat wing necklace, looking back at your blushing face as you were putting it on with a smile, making him so the same with his expressionless. "Tobio, I love it." You hugged him, tightly, he hugged you back just as tight, and when you pulled back. "I-I love you..Angel." "I love you too."

Sugawara You and Sugawara were walking the halls, on the way to your next class

Sugawara
You and Sugawara were walking the halls, on the way to your next class. You gave him a small smile as he chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "That test was hard." You stopped as he handed you your text book after offering to hold it, you were about to speak to tell him but he interrupted you. "I might have a good luck charm for you though. Close your eyes." You did do with blushing cheeks, you held something cold around your neck making you open in just to see half a heart on your chest. "I'm wearing mine." You smiled more seeing his being the dark color, he gave you a grin, the bell rang causing him to secretly kissing your hand before walking backwards. "Good luck. I love you Sweetheart."

"