When He Uses Pick Up Lines

Team Karasuno
Hinata
You caught your breath while Hinata did the same, after the team practiced you and Hinata stayed to practice more with Kageyama. While Hinata and Kageyama were cheering you walked over to the fountain and pulled back your hair to get a drink. Hinata gave a nod towards Kageyama then walked over to you and leaned back against the wall. "(Y/n)? Where do you hide your wings at?" "What?" You lifted up your head and let go of your hair with a confused look as he held the volleyball in his palms smiling at you. "Well I do call you angel right? So." You blushed and hugged him as he grinned bigger at you and hugged you back. "I love you so much." He chuckled as you giggled then pecked his lips. "And I love you! Kageyama it worked!" "Knife...Nice!"
Sugawara
You gave Sugawara a peck on the cheek after you ran up and hugged him after he finished doing warm ups, you pulled away feeling how sweaty he was but still smiled. "Hey Sugar." "Hello Sweetheart. Are you going home already?" You gave a small frown but then smiled with a nod. "Yeah, I would stay and watch you but I can't." He gave a nod and took a breath, you waited for him to kiss you goodbye but he didn't, he noticed then smiled with a big grin. "I don't want to get a tooth ache. You're too sweet." You blushed and giggled and that made him pecked the top of your forehead. "I love you." "I love you too."
Tanaka
You sat next to coach Ukai on the bench discussing matches before coach Ittetsu came up to him. "I'll be back." You gave a nod then looked down at the clip bored then back up at Tanaka cheering before he looked over at you and ran to you. "You're lips look so lonely. Would they like to meet mine?" You blushed with a giggle as Tanaka wiggles his eyebrows at you once he sat down next to you. You then started to laugh more after you pecked his lips, he pulled you close with his arm around your shoulder and pecked the side of your head. "They still look lonely." "Tanaka go practice." "After practice then?" "Tanaka! Come on!" He chuckled then ran off after pecking your lips again.
Daichi
You smiled seeing Daichi wait for you out side of class before the two of you walked to the gym, you held your gym bag and binder as the two of you made small talk before the gym bag began to slip off your shoulder. "Do you want me to hold that?" You blushed as he took it, he gave you a smile and pecked the side of your forehead. "Since I'm holding this, do you want to hold this?" You smiled seeing him extending out his hand, you blushed with a small chuckle as he did the same. You slightly swung his hand with yours until the two of you arrived at the gym. "I love you handsome." "I love you too gorgeous." He kissed your forehead and handed you your bag.
Tsukishima
You gave a small sigh after you stepped out of the library and walked down the halls with Hinata before he took off running. You stepped in class and took a seat and laid your head on the desk, you gave another sigh only for Tsukishima to tap on your back. You smiled and he gave his usual stare before he handed you a small piece of paper then left the room after ruffling your hair. "I didn't believe in love at first sight until I saw your dorkface." You blushed then smiled with small giggles, you look towards the door way to see him not there but you smiled anyways and held the piece of paper. "I'm never letting you live this down Kei."
Yamaguchi
You smiled and cheered after Yamaguchi made a float spike over the net during a practice match against Fukurodani Academy when they came over to Karasuno's gym. He cheered along with the others, he had a small smile but when he seen you he grinned more and pulled you into a hug. "I'm so proud of you Yamaguchi!" He gave a chuckle then looked down with a small smile then up into your eyes. "And I'm proud of you." You gave a confused look but with a smile. "Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more." You blushed and pecked his cheek then lips and hugged him again. "Awe. I love you" "I love you."
Nishinoya
As you talked with Ukai and Kiyoko about types of game plays and where to set up next matches, Nishinoya practiced with Ashi and Tanaka while the others ran around the gym. You and the others glanced over at Takana cheering while Noya gave him narrowed eyes and dived for the ball but ended up tripping and landed on his knees. "Noya are you okay?" You ran up to Noya to see him sitting on his knees before sitting back and holding his knee cap. He shook his head then looked up at you. "Do you have a band aid? Cause I scrape my knee falling for you." He smirked and you smiled, when you giggled he chuckled and picked you up spinning you around, you pecked his forehead just as he set you down then he kissed your cheek. "I love you and I'm fine." "I love you." "Go Noya!"
Ukai
Instead of sitting at home on your day off, Ukai asked you to help him with his store since he wouldn't be able to tomorrow since he has to take the team to Nekoma. You gave a small smile as you wore an apron and stocked up the chip section. Ukai came back from a cigarette break and smiled as you as he leaned back against the counter. "Hey, how do you do that?" You gave a confused look at him with a smile as you held the box full of chips. "Do what Ukai?" "Look so good?" You smiled and gave an eye roll as he came up to you and pecked your lips. "Good one." "You know. I'm more addicted to you than nicotine." You blushed and pecked his lips again then both you glanced back out the window to see Tanaka and Noya faces against the glass with a thumbs up. "You're cleaning that." "I know."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Roo-Roo!" You smiled as you hugged him tightly, he hugged you back then pecked your lips. "Hey baby girl. How are you?" You smiled as you interlocked your fingers with his. "Fine." He chuckled and pulled you back to him. "I didn't asked how you look." You blushed and gave him eye roll, he then took his bags from the back of the bus and followed you back to the Karasuno gym where Hinata greeted him and Kenma. After they did Kuroo went back over to you and cupped your cheeks with a smirk. "So. How are you?" "Great." "Once again. Didn't asked how you looked." You blushed and shook your head as you pushed his chest back. "Go practice Kuroo." "Not until you answer my question." "Kuroooo."
Kenma
You gave a small smile as you held Kenma's hand as he walked you back to your house after spending a day with him and Kuroo as they practiced with other team members. You two made small talk until a black and white cat came up to you. "Awe. Hey there." You bent down and pet the top of its head and Kenma did the same and scratched his back just before his went around him the ran off and the two of you continued y'all walk. "Isn't Nekoma cats?" "Yes.." You gave a nod the hugged his arm. "You'd look cute as cat Kenma." He gave a nod as the two of you approached your door step. "If I were a cat I'd spend all nine lives with you." You blushed as he stared into your eyes, you kissed his cheek as he gave a small smile before you hugged him tightly. "Awe. Kenma."
Lev
"Lev!" Lev looked up to see you waving at him with Hinata next to you doing the same, he stood up after crouching and smiled and waved at the both of you before walking over to you. "Hinata. (Y/n)." He pecked your forehead and seconds later Kageyama chased Hinata around the two of you. "You're so tall, let me peck your lips Lev." He smiled and kissed you softly with a giggle then stood back up and pulled you close with both arms. "Every tall boy needs a short girl." You giggled and hugged him back. "I love you too. Now go practice." "I can't. You're so cute it's distracting." He pecked the top of your head with a chuckle as you giggled before he went back to the court.
Inuoka
You waited for Inuoka outside of the gym for him to walk you home, you peeked inside to see him come up to you. "Ready?" You smiled and gave a nod as he kissed your forehead as he smiled back. "Yeah." He interlocked his hand with yours and walked with you, the two of you made small talk. You pulled your keys from your pocket and he chuckled. "What?" "Is there one to my heart?" You blushed with a giggle as you opened up the door. "Where did that come from?" He shrugged then pulled you in for a hug, then pecked your lips. "I love you." "I love you too." "Can I have another kis-." You pecked his lips with a smile as you pulled away. "Of course."
Fukunaga
You smiled as you entered Nekoma's gym with Hinata, the two of you were laughing while Kageyama narrowed his eyes at the both of you, you glanced over to see Fukunaga looking down holding, what looked to be, index cards. He looked up at you after you went over to him, you gave a smile before you looked down after he handed you one. "You make my eyes wider every time I see you." You blushed and looked up at him after you read it, he looked up at you then handed you another. "Later, I'll be wearing the smile you gave me." You blushed again then pressed your lips to his, once you pulled back he kissed you again then went back onto the court. He stared at the ground then looked up at you, you saw the edge of his lips curl for a second before he saved the ball and hit it over the net, you looked away with blushing cheeks and read them again.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
After finishing up with team Karasuno you met Bokuto at the gym he was practicing with Akaashi in. He smiled seeing you and ran up to you. "Do you compare me to an owl?" You gave a confused look with a smile then poked his chest. "Well you do have owl eyes." He chuckled then lifted up your chin once you looked down with a giggle. "Hey. I may have wide eyes but they're only focused on you pretty girl." You blushed and shook your head as he chuckled and pulled you by your waist and walked with you out of the gym, he gave a big grin when he turned back and looked at Akaashi shaking his head knowing his pick up line didn't need up right."Nice save."
Akaashi
You smiled once you entered the gym seeing some members of Team Karasuno and Nekoma in there with Akaashi and Bokuto, they all greeted you before Akaashi went up to you. "Ready?" "Yeah." Akaashi offered to walk you home since he'll be staying late at the gym. "Say it Akaashi!" You gave a confused look at Bokuto then back at Akaashi then at Kuroo chuckling. "Say what?" "He wanted me to use a pick up line on you." You gave a small giggle once Bokuto placed an around Akaashi. "Don't you remember?" He shook his head and gave a sigh, he then took your hand and began to walk with you. "You're too beautiful I forgot my pick up line." You blushed and hugged him tightly while Bokuto gave white eyes then cheered. "Close enough!" You and Akaashi both shook your head as you left the gym. "Did you really forget?" "No I just wasn't listening to what he said."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You waited for Aobajosai to get through practicing so you and Oikawa can go spend the day together. You gave a sigh seeing him goof around, you gave a nod towards Iwaizumi, he then hit the back of Oikawa's head and pointed to you. "She's leaving." "Hey aren't you forgetting something?!" You gave a confused look with crossed arms and a small smile. "What am I forgetting?" "Me!" He started to jog up to you but you turned around and continued to walk before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him. "Do you want me to spank you as hard as I spike?" You blushed a deep red as he smirked, you slapped his chest just before he pulled you into a kiss. "You're lucky I love you Oikawa." He made a face at you then grabbed your hand and began to walk with you. "I'm very lucky." "Stop." He poked your blushing cheeks then laughed. "You're so cute."
Iwaizumi
You walked with Iwaizumi towards the school Karasuno was staying in for the night, as you walked past Oikawa you heard him giving pickup lines at girls just to hear them cheer his name. You looked down with tight lips then stopped walking after Iwaizumi did. "Hm?" He looked down then gave a shoulder shrug and continued to walk with you. You pecked his lips and just before you could enter the room he pulled you back by your arm. "If beauty were time. You'd be eternity. No I didn't hear Oikawa say that. I just didn't want him to draw attention to you if I told you that in public." He pecked your forehead leaving you with blushing cheeks as you went into the room. "Awe!" You giggled after Yachi ran up to you with sparkles in her eyes.
Kyoutani
You invited Kyoutani over to your house so the two of you could go out to eat together, you were in your bathroom prepping up as Kyoutani knocked on the door. "Hey you." You pecked his lips and invited him in, after that you went to the bathroom and continued. You were putting on foundation to get rid of your sleepy look when you saw Kyoutani in the mirror standing in the doorway. "I'm almost done just gotta pu-." "You shouldn't wear make up. It's messing with your perfection." You blushed then removed your hands from your cheeks and gave an eye roll. "Sure it is."  Once you turned around to face him he placed an arm around you and lifted up your chin. "I don't say things like that out of no where." He pecked your lips then let go and walked back into the living room leaving you blushing and as you smiled into the mirror before following him.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
Since Karasuno volleyball girls weren't wasn't in a match you went with them to watch Shiratorizawa play against Team Aobajosai. You saw Tendou and waved down at him he smiled and ran to the stands still on the court. "I love you button!" "I love you too! Good luck!" He smiled and went back to the court, you giggled seeing him make faces at the other teammates before you had to go to the bathroom, he noticed you were leaving when he was in a group circle. "Hey! Stop that girl!" You heard Tendou's voice and stopped walking seeing the team's and other eyes on you. "She stole my heart!" You blushed and shook your head while some of the girls 'Awe'd while Tendou held his chest. "You can keep it Button! Cause I stole yours too!" You left the gym with blushing cheeks.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You blushed as you sat next to Terushima on the couch at your house as you put on your shoes, the two of you were going to go each lunch together with some of his teammates before he had to leave Karasuno. "Ready?" You stood up off the couch as you looked at him going through his phone then up at you. "Hey guess what?" "Hm?" "Did you know kissing is a language? Wanna start a conversation?" You blushed and shook your head as he stood up and put his phone in his pocket and took your hand. "Really?" He smiled then pecked your lips. "Your smile makes me stutter, so why not try that new language?" You blushed more and shook your head again as he kissed your forehead before leading you out of your house. "I love you." "And I love you (Y/n). So much."

(Lol so some of these might suck but hoped you enjoyed them sorry for slow updates this one took a while XD)