When He Gets Jealous

Team Karasuno
Hinata
You and many others made 'Ow' faces towards Kageyama once he turned around with blood dripping down from his nose. "Here." You handed him tissues, he rejected them at first but then took them once he sat down. Hinata watched you help Kageyama wipe blood off of his face as he stared at the team laughing at him. "(Y/n)!" You looked over at Hinata, he ran to you then took your hand pulling away from Kageyama and showed you his arm. "Do I have blood on me?!" You giggled and checked his arm, he chuckled then held your hand and led you past the coaches. "Kageyama is bleeding how?" "Jealousy comes in all sizes Ukai."
Sugawara
You went into the gym since Sugawara was going to walk you home, when you stepped in there, you seen Ashi freaking out and Suga trying to calm him. "I can't d-." You grabbed Ashi's hand after Tanaka explained what was going on and made Ashi look down at you. "Calm down. This is Karasuno, we can do this. You got this okay?" Ashi's eyes watered as he smiled with light pink cheeks, you gave a small laugh and released his hands before walking off, you gave a small smile towards Sugawara as he gave a head nod back, then narrowed eyes to Ashi. "(Y/n)-chan. She's so." He stopped speaking after seeing Sugawara give him the same face expression, making him flinch. "I-I was going to say inspirational.." "Suga!" Sugawara turned to you with a calm smile and eyes shut, walking back over to you as you smiled, Sugawara locked his arm with you and led you out of the gym with Daichi, Ashi, Tanaka, and Noya gave sweat drops and chills.
Tanaka
You were walking with the group back to the gym the second day of the spring tournament. You smiled and gave a way towards a familiar face. "(Y/n)-chan! Be sure to tell me your number today!" Tanaka then growled and sprung towards the guy that was pushing down on Hinata's head. "Tanaka stop!" Tanaka stopped in mid air as you stood in front of him with a small chuckle. "Tanaka that's my cousin calm down." Tanaka went back to his feet as you smiled and gave an eye roll, taking his hand and leading him back and past the others. "Oops.." "I love you." You gave a small laugh as you hugged him, pecking his cheek, making chuckle and hug you back, still staring towards the guy.
Daichi
After school you went to the gym to pick up your gym bag, since it was a Friday and this weekend the gym was going to be closed. You stepped inside only to be greeted by Tanaka. "Hey (Y/n)!" You smiled and gave a wave, as you were on your way to the locker room Tanaka stepped in front of you holding your bag. "Here ya go!" You smiled and took it with a confused look, Daichi stepped into the gym to see Tanaka pointing to himself and you smiling before turning around to see Daichi. "Hey." Tanaka gave a small flinch when Sugawara whispered in his ear while Daichi led you out of the gym by your hand. "Love you." "I love you too." After you left with Daichi smiling and watching you, Tanaka got on his knees. "Daichi-san! I'm sorry for making you jealous!" You turned and glanced back to see Daichi covering Tanaka's mouth and pulling him back into the gym.
Tsukishima
You waited in the halls for Hinata to tell you his test grade, Kei was with you too but only so he can laugh at you for trying and at Hinata for failing. "Here he comes." You held your hands to your cheeks, seconds later Hinata opened the door and jumped on the air, dropping the paper, Kei grabbed it and gasped, you took it and cheered seeing he made a seventy. "Hinata!" You hugged him as he cheered, Kei gave narrowed eyes and a cold stare, making Hinata flinch and you let go of him. "Let's go. I'll walk you." Tsukishima grabbed your hand and pulled you away from Hinata, you gave a confused look but the smiled and hugged Tsukishima before going into class. "No need to be je-." You sealed your lips once Tsukishima glared at you, you then smiled as he gave an eye roll and walked away. "Tch."
Yamaguchi
You waited for Yamaguchi in the halls but Tsukishima told you he's staying after class so you just followed him to the gym. He sighed as you talked and asked questions but not as much. "Not sure." You gave a nod, Yama came out of the doors to see you waking with Tsuki, he smiled until he saw you laugh, Yama then sighed and walked over to you quickly, grabbing your hand and pulling you back as Kei kept walking. "There you are." He blushed when you hugged him, he then turned blue as you questioned. "I-I'm sorry for getting jealous." You giggled making him chuckle, you took his hand and walked with him to the gym. "I love you." "I love you.."
Nishinoya
You gave a small smile as you waited for Noya to do his rolling thunder, you stood next to a few other of the players while you watched. "Rolling! Thunder!" Seconds later you and the others laughed seeing the volleyball went into the volleyball cart instead. "What was that?" You giggled after Tsukishima's comment, Noya saw this and gave firey eyes seeing Tsukishima making you hold back your giggles. "Noya?!" Nishinoya lifted you up off the ground and ran with you, you gave an eye roll once he put you down and tried to block you from the others. "I can only make you laugh." You blushed and pecked his cheek, making him blush as well. "I mean, I was laughing at you so." You gasped once Noya lifted you up and spun you around, pressing his cheek against yours once he placed you down again. "I love you Doll face." "I love you too. Another rolling thunder?" "Yeah!"
Ukai
You gave a small laugh as you stocked up the shelfs while Ukai chuckled, smoking his cigarette and reading through a magazine before looking up to see three of his players. "Go home and eat a proper meal! We're closing." They all gave sad faces, you giggled making them look at you. "Hey. Here. On the house from me to you." You through snacks to each of them, Tanaka caught it in his mouth, you accidentally hit Hinata in the face, and Kageyama just caught it. "We love you (Y/n)!" You smiled, Ukai sighed and threw each of them a drink. "What? No thank you?!" You laughed and poked Ukai's head. "Jealous they love me Keishin?" He chuckled then stood up, kissing your head. "Heh. Let's not get into that."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
While Kuroo spoke with another Nekoma teammate, you sat by Kenma as he played his game. "Can I watch?" Kenma gave a small nod, you leaned over as he turned a bit towards your, both of your heads against each other. Kuroo stopped speaking to Inouka after seeing that, giving narrowed eyes before making a whistling sound, causing you and Kenma to look up. "Hinata needs you." You gave a small sigh and nod, getting up and walking past Kuroo as he smirked at you, he then went and sat by Kenma, narrowed eyes slightly. "No need to get jealous..Kuroo." Kuroo gave a small eye roll and a smirk with a head shake, he gave parted lips as if he was going to speak but instead sighed. "Yeah. You're right. Now where is she?"
Kenma
"Kenma can you give me a toss?" You and Kenma both turned towards Lev holding a volleyball with a calm smile, you then looked back at Kenma with parted lips after he said 'no'. "I'll help you Lev." Lev smiled and took your hand, pulling you onto the court, Kenma watched him do so with parted lips and Kuroo started to chuckle. "Are you jealous?" Kenma looked down then pulled out his DS with a 'no' mumbled under his breath, once he started up a game, he heard you giggle at Lev after he crashed into the net. "Uh..(Y/n)." You gave a confused look and turned towards Kenma as he tugged your arm, you followed him back to where you once were at with Kuroo, and from there, he handed you his game and went to the court. "Um..what was." "Jealousy."
Lev
Hinata hit a volleyball onto one of the storage lockers the gym had against the wall, after saying you'll get it, you went over then, you jumped up and tried to reach it but couldn't, Lev gave a small chuckle, since Nekoma was over, about to cheer you on but stopped after seeing you talking with Ashi. "Oh, sure." Lev gave parted lips after seeing Ashi grab the ball after jumping up, handing it to you before walking away, Lev gave narrowed eyes with a small frown and walked up to you, seeing you smiling. "Look I got it down." "You mean Ashi got it down since he's taller." You frowned but then gave a small giggle, making Lev give a confused look at you, when you made eye contact with him, you tossed the ball back onto the locker. "Lev? Can you get that for me?" Lev smiled then pulled you into a hug with both arms after a chuckle, you did the same before he lifted you up, making you giggle seeing it was easy to grab the volley. "My pleasure Lil cutie."
Inouka
"Awe, thanks Tanaka." You took the cup after he gave you a head bow with a big grin, making you giggle just before he walked away, Inouka saw that, he went to the gym to pick you up and take you to your house. "Inouka, hey!" You smiled, not expecting him to be there so early, you went over to him still with the cup in your hand, Inouka gave a small smile and gave a fake stretch, when you glanced down to push your hair back, that's when he knocked the cup to the side. "In-." "There was a bug." "I needed that for my pill!" Inouka gave widened eyes, he then looked around and ran to the fountain of water with the cup that was spilt, filling it up then handing it to you. "I'm sorry, I got." "Jelly? I know. I'm glad you admitted it." You placed the cup down and hugged him, he gave a sweat drop and white eyes, then chuckled and hugged you back before the both of you left the gym. "You didn't drink the water for your pill." "Calm down Inouka. It was just a test."
Fukunaga
Fukunaga was going over to your house after school, it was the end of school but you were still inside, talking with a new boy who transferred over, Fukunaga checked the gym, then the school, but when he did, he saw a boy picking up a book and handing it to you, making you smile, making him give a blank stare. "Yeah I." He stopped speaking after Fukunaga stood between the two of you and held your hips and moved around as the guy continued to try to speak with you, when he would shift to the left and stand on his toes to look at you, Fukunaga would do the same. "Never mind." You gave parted lips towards Fukunaga as he smirked looking to the side before looking at you with no smirk. "Really? He was just." Fukunaga cut you off by placing his lips to yours, you kissed him back and pulled away, he then poked your nose and took your hand, leading you out of the hall, making you giggle with a head shake. "Didn't need to get jealous you know?" "I know. But. It made you laugh."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Yeah!! What did you think about that Akaashi?! Haha! (Y/n)?!" Bokuto heard silence, when he peeked open his eyes, he gave white eyes seeing you and Akaashi talk by the water fountain, after you gave a wave to Akaashi, you turned just to bump into Bokuto. You gave widened eyes with a small yelp, you then gave a confused look seeing that he was slouched and giving a blank stare towards Akaashi. "Bokuto?" You poked his cheek and when you did, he pulled you to his chest with both arms with a growl. "Ak-." You placed a hand over his mouth, he returned to normal and looked down at your smiling face after you gave an eye roll. "Don't be jealous. I saw your spike." You hugged him tightly after pecking his chest, he then gave a small chuckle and sigh, hugging you back. "Heh, alright."
Akaashi
After a serve with over the net, Bokuto cheered and Akaashi and three others gave sarcastic remarks, when Bokuto started to brag to him, Akaashi gave a glance seeing you laugh and smile towards a Karasuno fan. "Hey Akaashi?! Are you paying a." Bokuto stopped speaking after Akaashi walked past him, you gave a small nod before glancing to see Akaashi grab your hand, pulling you along with him back to the court. "Akaashi?" Akaashi didn't say anything, you just smiled with a head shake, walking beside him before hugging him tightly, making him tense and stop waking. "Hah hah. I see. Akaashi got jel-. Ah!" Just before Bokuto finished his sentence, a volleyball went over the net and him in the back, making you giggle and Akaashi smirk.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"(Y/n)-chan! My love I'm." Oikawa stopped speaking once he stepped into the gym at Karasuno, he gave a head tilt and a small smirk with his hands on his held seeing a boy in a Karasuno school uniform laugh as you giggled. "(Y/n)-chan!" You looked at him then raised up your hand, Oikawa gave a blank look then narrowed eyes, walking over to the two of you. You gave parted lips as Oikawa pushed you by your shoulders, waking with you towards the gym exit with narrowed eyes and a small smirk. "Oikawa? What are you d-." "I've been calling your name." You gave a small eye roll then giggled, stopping in your tracks, making him do the same, you then turned and hugged him, pecking his cheek. "Jealous?" Before he could kiss you back after a chuckle, you hit his chest with the back of your hand. "You're a dork. But. You're my dork." He smirked and took your hand, pulling you to him as he walked beside you. "That's right."
Iwaizumi
"Gwah! (Y/n)!" You gave a small smile towards Hinata after he ran up to you with your jacket. "You left it on the bus." You gave a giggle and took it with light pink cheeks, but when you hugged him, Iwaizumi and Oikawa came into the gym to stop on their tracks seeing. "What's that Shrimp doing?" Oikawa smirked seeing Iwaizumi gave narrowed eyes after seeing you pull back and hug your jacket to your stomach as Hinata rubbed the back of his neck. "Ooh. Is Iwa-chan getting jealous?" Iwaizumi gave narrowed eyes, you glanced to the side just to see Iwaizumi push a volleyball to Oikawa's face, you smiled and gave a small eye roll, and about that time, Iwaizumi walked up to you and placed a hand on your waist, pulling you for a walk after Hinata started to yell at Kageyama. "Oi (Y/n)! Iwa is jelly!" You heard a groan from Iwaizumi, you just giggled and held onto his arm. "I know."
Kyoutani
Kyoutani then gave narrowed eyes seeing you and Oikawa talk after practice was over, Karasuno didn't practice so you went to watch Kyoutani. "Uh huh." When you looked down with a small smile and Oikawa chuckle, Kyoutani gave a sigh through his nose quickly and walked towards the both you, you were about to speak before you and Oikawa watched Kyoutani grab and pull your hand along with him, Oikawa raised an eyebrow with his hands on his lips as you looked towards Kyoutani, removing your hand from him. "Why did you do that?" He didn't speak, just gave his same face expression, you smiled with an eye roll, which made him look down just to see you hug him with both arms. "I love you Kyoutani." He placed both arms around you then rested his chin on your head and gave a small rock into the hug. "I love you."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You posted a selfie of you and Tendou, when Tendou was on the couch facing the tv while you smiled at the camera. As you got up to get a drink, you gave a small 'awe' making Tendou turn and look at you in confusion. "Tsutomu said I looked adorable." Tendou gave narrowed eyes after you should him the picture from behind him and the couch, he gave narrowed eyes once more and a small groan. "Cheery spikes. Are you jelly?" Tendou gave a 'Pft' and crossed his arms, looking away, you giggled before a small sigh and kissed his cheek, he smirked with light pink cheeks then pulled you over to him, holding you tightly in his lap with his chin resting on you shoulder. "No I'm not J-e-a-l-o-u-s." you giggle again and hugged him, he then gave a glance at your phone with a secret growl, mumbling. "Tendou, you're speaking crazy again."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
Terushima came over to your school to walk you home since he was gonna stay over since Johzenji was gonna practice at Karasuno the next morning, he wanted to spend time with you before having to go back to the school. As he walked down the hall looking for you, he saw you reading a note with widened eyes and a small chuckle, making Terushima give narrowed eyes. "What's that?" "Hm? Oh not-." took the note and opened it, he then gave a small sweat drop as you giggled and gave an eye roll, he then folded up the Note and handed it back to you with a throat clear after reading about your friend's digestive problems. "Well." "You deserved it for being jealous." "Yeah...that's so gross!"
Other
Akiteru
Akiteru came to the gym to pick up Kei, when he stepped into the gym, he gave a confused look seeing you there after school, in your volleyball uniform still, practice volleyball with Kei, he gave a head tilt just in time for you and Kei to look over at him, Kei giving an eye roll and walking off the court, grabbing his things, then past Akiteru. "Tch. No need to get jealous." Akiteru gave parted lips, he then looked back down and rubbed the back of his head after Kei walked away. "That is true.." Akiteru looked back up to see you there with a small smile and head tilt to the side, holding the volleyball in your hands. "You wanna play?" Akiteru gave a small chuckle and took the volleyball from you, giving you a peck on the head while you gave a small laugh. "Why not?"

(Sorry if some are a bit iffy I just went along as I typed sooo. Yeah, but more to come soon!! Hoped you enjoyed this X3)