New Character!!

Why not he's adorable and cute XD
Akiteru Tsukishima!!!

Second Meeting/Becoming Friends
Both Volleyball teams went to spring tournament, even though it was just practice matches the first three days before the actual tournaments. As you walked the halls that led to the gym you saw a familiar face trying to talk to Kei but instead was left with a disappointed face expression. "I see you found him?" He gave a chuckle and looked at you. "Yeah." You smiled and looked down. "He's always like that." "I know, he's my brother." Your eyes slightly widened once you looked back up at him. "Really?" He gave a nod then stuck out his hand. "Akiteru." "(Y/n)." He smiled and just before he could speak another teammate came to you. "(Y/n). We have to go." You gave a nod and both of you gave each other goodbyes. "He's cute." "He's Tsukishima's brother." "Really?!"
His Feelings
*sits at table with his mother and brother* 'I can't seem to get her off my mind. She was cute, sweet too.' *look up to see his brother staring at him with narrowed eyes and a small smirk* "What is it Kei?" *looks at his mother's smiling face* "Seems you're thinking about a girl, Akiteru." 'I am. Only a mother would know' *blushes then hides it* "Hopefully you'll meet her."
He Ask You Out
After you finished up in the gym you stepped outside with your friend Kiyoko so they two of you could walk home together. "Hey (Y/n)." You smiled seeing Akiteru and went for a side hug. "Hey, what's up?" He smiled then placed his hands into his pockets before scratching the back of his head. "Well, I just thought I'd swing by to see you and.." You smiled with narrowed eyes seeing light pink on his cheeks before he looked up and cleared his throat. "Do you wanna go out with me?" You smiled then looked down then back up at him. "I'd like too."
First Kiss
You and the rest of the girl volleyball team went back into the room upset after loosing the tournament. Most of the girls were crying but you held it back. Akiteru saw this and ran up to you and hugged you, telling you he was proud, you looked away, he then turned you to him by your chin and kissed your lips softly telling you he was, you smiled but you were still upset, which he understood.
How He Hugs You
Akiteru will hug you every time he sees you, he'll give you an open arm hug and hug you softly with a small rock at times. Whenever you'll try to side hug him he'll pull you into his chest or hug you from behind, he just has to have both arms around you for him to consider it as a hug.
When You're Sick
Kei gave his brother a weird look seeing him about to leave his house before he stepped inside. "I'm going to see (Y/n)." "Tch. She wasn't at school." Akiteru looked down then checked his phone and sent a message before leaving the house. You coughed yourself awake and when you did you heard a knock at your room door. "Go away." It opened up by Akiteru, you smiled and sat up seeing him, he gave a smile then walked up to you. "If you wish." You smiled as he kissed your forehead, he then sat on the edge of your bed and rubbed your arm. "I just came to check on you." "I love you." He smiled and kissed your hand as he held it. "I love you too. Get some rest." You gave a nod and after that he left the room, you then got a txt from him sending you a heart. "Aww. Aki."
When He Walks In On You Changing
"Crap." You woke up only to shoot out of bed after checking your phone, you had practice and Akiteru was going to take you and watch you then take you out to eat. You gave a frustrated sigh after seeing you left your clothes in the laundry room, once you grabbed them you started to take off your shirt and go to your room. "(Y/n)?" Akiteru knocked on your door, he was about to call you till he heard a groan. He gave a smile knowing you were frustrated about something and went inside. He walked in slowly and to your room, but once he peeked inside with a smile his cheeks went pink as he walked back out after seeing you pulling up your shorts. "Oh hey." He smiled and gave a nod as he held open the door as if he just opened it. "Ready?" You gave a nod and kissed his cheek he smiled and gave a nod with sealed lips and a sigh.
Random Scenario: His Phone
Wallpaper:
A pic of you in your volleyball uniform with a volley ball that says 'I love you Akiteru' as you give a big smile holding it to the camera.
Photos:
Selfies of you, some with you and him hugging, you with his family, some with you and your friends after stealing his phone, old pics of him and his brother.
Videos:
Some random of you you took yourself, some of you during games, some of his brother at games.
Your Contact Name:
Bunny with a heart behind it
Ringtone:
Lips of an Angel-Hinder
How He Kisses You
Akiteru will give you small kisses, he's shy but doesn't show it, he's gentle with his kisses as well, he'll give you small pecks on the forehead, side of your head, nose, hands, and sometimes the back of your shoulder if he's sitting next to you. He'll give you small pecks on the lips of you do the same first or when you're upset then he'll take the lead.
When He Gives You A Piggyback Ride
You smiled as you cheered with the rest of the girls after winning a match, Akiteru clapped in the stands along with others as he stood up. You smiled and waved to him as he waved back before you turned to your team. "Akiteru!" You ran up to him and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back softly then pecked your forehead, then your lips. "I'm so happy for you." "Me too." You hugged him again as the rest of the girls ran and cheered, running down the hall pulling you into a hug. Akiteru smiled then grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him once the girls ran off. "Hop on bunny." You smiled and jumped on his back as he carried you down the hall way with them, you giggled and kissed his cheek as he smiled with a small laugh.
Random Scenario:When He Gets You Flowers
You and the rest of the girls cheered, louder than y'all have ever, when the team won the home game. You gave your close friend (F/n) double high five, then the others before leaving the court. You smiled and chatted with the girl's about the win before they stopped speaking, making you so the same. "Akiteru?" He came up to you with one hand behind his back and pecked your forehead then handed you bouquet of flowers. "Good job out there. And to the all of you as well." He gave you a small kiss on the hand then walked past you, your cheeks were red and about four of the girls 'awe'd once you smelled the flowers with a smile and your cheeks turning into a light pink.

" He gave you a small kiss on the hand then walked past you, your cheeks were red and about four of the girls 'awe'd once you smelled the flowers with a smile and your cheeks turning into a light pink

(I'll add him in the rest of the scenarios X))