Ice Bucket Challenge

(I thought this idea would be cute XD) Team Karasuno
Hinata
You gave a relaxing sigh as you pushed your hair to the side, heading towards the gym only to stop seeing Kageyama with both hands straight in front of him as if he was giving a signal to you. You gave a confused look when he took a step to the side making you do the same, you then seen him give a glance up before you started taking small steps forward. "What's going o-." You gave a small gasp after seeing Hinata land on his back in front of you along with a pail of water splashing on him making you take a step back as Kageyama placed his palm to his forehead. "Hinata?!" He sat up looking at you with a small chuckle then shaking the water off his arms and seeing you gave a head tilt and a small smile along with a laugh. "Ice bucket challenge." You gave and eye roll then sat on your knees, still smiling, as you pushed his wet, orange hair to the side. "And you were going to do it to me?" He gave a chuckle and rubbed the back of his head, only to see you pour little amounts of the ice water from the bucket on your head making him give a head tilt. "There." "Why is the gym floor wet?!" "Eek!" "Ah!" "Hinata!"
Kageyama
You gave a small giggle as you and Hinata lifted up a bucket of water as Noya poured ice cubes it in. You nominated Kageyama to do the ice bucket challenge but he refused to do it so you decided to help them out. At the time, Kageyama was sitting on the gym step tying his shoes to go out running with the team. "Hey Kageyama." When Kageyama looked up, you and Hinata poured the water on him, then dropped the bucket, you giggled as Hinata backed away when Kageyama stood up, giving narrowed eyes and clinched teeth at your laughing. You gave sealed lips when he took your shoulder, making you give him a smirk before he bent down, picking up the bucket with a smirk of his own. "I nominate you." You gave parted lips when he took your hand, pulling you into the gym towards the cooler, making you giggle and help towards Hinata or at least Noya who was laughing. "No Shoyo, she has been challenged."
Sugawara
Sugawara turned his head a after hearing that you were headed to the gym only to be drenched in water making him give widened eyes as he grabbed a towel and ran out of the gym. "(Y/n), what happened?" "Yeah did it rain on you?!" You gave a small giggle as Sugawara tried to dry off your shoulders, making you push wet strands of hair to the side, looking at Shoyo. "No, I was challenged to do the ice bucket challenge." Sugawara and Hinata both gave you confused looks as you gave a small open smile seeing Tanaka chuckling and going back into the gym. You looked down as Sugawara smirked and started to towel dry your hair about to speak before cold water splashed on him and you. "It's where you get ice water dumped on you!" You giggled as Sugawara gave narrowed eyes, turning his head only to ninja chop Tanaka's head. "You have to nominate someone first!"
Tanaka
You gave a small laugh as you held your camera, selfie form, in front of you, videoing you smiling and Tanaka, shirtless, getting into the empty ice chest. "I have nominated Ryu Tanaka." "Her boyfriend!" You gave a small eye roll after he interrupted, Noya smirking as he held up the bucket of ice water with a grin. "To do the ice bucket challenge." You gave a small laugh watching Noya dump the water on Tanaka, whom gave a small yelp, then an 'Ouch' when Noya dropped the bucket after a door slam, startling you as well. "Tanaka! Get out of the cooler!" Tanaka did so with a chuckle, you gave a small laugh when he ran up to you, holding you close making gave parted lips after feeling his cold hands on your arms as he kissed your cheek, then pointed to Hinata, whom was behind him. "I nominate you, Hinata!" "Eek!"
Daichi
"Daichi!" Daichi turned his head with a confused expression and a 'hm?' after seeing you and Yui coming into the gym, you holding a camera as she tried to keep in her laughter. "Girls. What are you doing in here?" You gave a small bow to Coach Ittetsu then back  up smiling at Daichi. "We're hosting a fundraiser and I nominated Daichi to do the ice bucket challenge." Daichi gave widened eyes as a few of the players chuckled while some gave confusing looks. "Oh." Daichi gave a nod then followed the two of you outside, and as you placed a bucket of ice water in front of him as the other players chuckled when Daichi gave a worried look. "Whenever you're ready." "Go captain!" "Yeah! Daichi!" You held the camera up, you giggled then took the picture of the water hitting Daichi, then other of his shivering face expression. "Thank you Daichi! Love you." Daichi gave a small nod as the others chuckled, but when he turned back after you walked away everyone gave a flinching gasp. "I nominate the all of you."
Tsukishima
You walked with Kei out of the school entrance, the both of you on the way to his house after school. When the two of you headed towards the gym, you took a step back with a small gasp as Kei gave an eyebrow raise seeing Nishinoya and Yamaguchi pointing at the both, Noya having his camera on record. "We nominate you two to do the ice bucket challenge!" You gave a small laugh as you stood next to Kei, him giving an eye roll seeing the two buckets full of ice water in front of the each of you. "Ready?!" Tsukishima lifted up the bucket with a deep sigh as you did the same with the giggle looking at him as Yamaguchi counted up. Once it at three you pour the water on you with the small yelp, Kei then leaned over, tipping his bucket, making more water pour on you. You stared at him with parted lips and widened eyes as he chuckled with a smirk. "Oops." Noya laughed as Yamaguchi did the same lightly. "Kei." "Hm?" Tsukishima stopped walking and looked at your drenched form, you smirking as you held a bucket with a small amount of water still in it. "You didn't do the challenge." "Ooooh!" "Tch."
Yamaguchi
At the time you and Yamaguchi received a notification from Hinata on doing the ice bucket challenge you both were at your house. You gave a smile towards him as he gave a concerned look then a smile and rub the back of his neck with a small chuckle. "Do you want to?" "Let's do it!" Stood up off the couch with your phone in one hand and then reached out for Yama's with the other. After setting up the camera to record yourself doing the challenge you sat next to in the grass with two pale buckets of ice cold water in front of you. "I (Y/n) nominate (F/n) to do the challenge." You poured the bucket over on your head with a yelp as Yamaguchi watched with parted lips that form into a smile as he picked up his and look back at the camera. "I, Yamaguchi, nominate Tsukishima to do the ice bucket challenge." You giggled after he dumped the water on him then rubbing his arms that were covered with goosebumps as you did the same, both of you looking at each other with smiles and widen eyes. "Uh..(Y/n).. I don't think it recorded." "Huh?"
Nishinoya
"Ay (Y/n)-chan! You have to watch this?" You gave a confused look, along with Yachi, turning to see Tanka going back outside of the gym where the rest of the Karasuno players stood. You gave parted lips seeing a black trashcan full of ice water the boys surrounding it some where chuckling while the others like, Tsukishima, Daichi and Ukai sensei, gave a head shake. "What's goin-." "Noya's doing the ice bucket challenge." "To the extreme!" You gave a small gasp as many others today after seeing Noya run, then jump into the bucket before it fell over, making you have a parted smile and a small chuckle as others did the same once more. "Yeah!" When Noya looked over at you you were clapping with the headshake he then went over to you hugging you tightly with you continued to give a parted smile. "Noya you're cold!" He pecked your head as the others went inside, and when you were released a towel landed on his head. "Don't come back in until your dry!"
Ukai
After Ukai received a video from Daichi of his players nominating you for the ice challenge, he decided to let you participate without you knowing. You helped Keishin at the store today, it was warm out and you didn't feel like spending your time at home. You were about to speak to him while you were at the register and he was reading a magazine, but he spoke first. "Heh. (Y/n) do you mind going out to pick up a box from the truck?" You gave a confused look looking out the window but placed your phone down and did so, kissing his cheek before going out. But when you stepped out of the store, you gasped after Tanaka splashed you with cold water, the rest of the players either behind him or on the other side of you. "They nominated you for the ice bucket challenge." You turned to Ukai with a smile when he stepped beside you, pulling you close by the waist as a few of the boys chuckled. "Did they now? Well. Keishin Ukai..I nominate you." "You heard the lady sensei!"
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You ran into Kenma while heading towards the gym, the both of you walking side by side before Fukunaga took his DS and phone and your cellphone away, speed walking off. Before you and Kenma could react, a bucket of cold water splashed on him by Lev, making you take a couple steps back. You glanced over at Kuroo, then gave parted lips with a yelp after the cold water splashed all over you then gave playfully narrowed eyes towards as he held his sides with both arms while arching and chuckling loudly. "We nominated the two of you to do the Ice bucket challenge!" But before he could laugh more at your expression, ice water was dumped on him by Inouka, making you laugh as Kuroo gave a small growl with narrowed eyes before you hugged him, still laughing. "That's what you get."
Kenma
You were over at Kenma's house when you received a message from Yachi challenging you to do the ice bucket challenge, along with Kenma, whose name she mention. "Hey Kenma." Kenma looked up from his DS, seeing you were recording him, making him look back down. "Hm?" "Do you love me?" Kenma looked back up even more confused, giving a nod when he focused back in his game. "Yes...why as-." "Will you do the ice bucket challenge with me?" After a Kenma gave you widened eyes, he had just finished up setting your camera outside, you holding up a metal pot of ice water as he grabbed the other hand. "Ready?" He gave a nod, after you lifted up your side to pour on you, you took control and made Kenma pour the water on him. "Awe Kenma!" You giggled after you dropped the bucket, him looking at you after wiping his eyes, you saw him smirking, making you press your lips to his before going over to the camera. "Don't forget to nominate yourself if you love me...."
Lev
You were lifted up into Hinata's shoulders, a bucket of ice water in your hand to splash on Lev for Karasuno was at Nekoma's gym for practice. You gave a small laugh, trying to hold it in along with Shoyo as the two of you approached Lev from behind. "You've been nominated." You dumped the water on Lev, you and Hinata both laughing but when Lev turned around, you seen him smirking just before he splashed water on you from the bucket he had, then into Hinata. "I nominated you too my Lil cutie." You gave parted lips before he help you off of Hinata's shoulders, the both of you shivering but Lev pulled you close to him as he handed you a towel. "At least you go me." You gave a head shake before the two of you looking back to see Hinata wrapped up in all the towels. "That's the third time for him."
Inouka
You and Inouka were outside of Nekoma's gym, you had recently gone over there so you could go to Inouka's house but the two of you were dared to the do ice bucket challenge. You and Inouka both took the caps off the cold water bottles, for that's all you two could use at the time, standing next to each other, his hand placed in yours soon after while Fukunaga recorded. "I'm Inouka and my girlfriend, (Y/n) and I have been nominated to do the ice..water challenge..thing." You gasped as Inouka did the same after you poured the cold water on each other, but just before Inouka could nominate, Morisuke poured a small cooler chest on him. You giggled as Inouka crossed his arms and Morisuke gave a peace sign to the camera before Fukunaga focused it on himself doing the same, then back to Inouka pointing at him. "You're nominated!
Fukunaga
"What?!" When you arrived at Nekoma so you could go to Fukunaga's house after school, you were approached by him and the team to do the ice bucket challenge. You gave parted lips seeing a large, metal bucket full of ice water, Fukunaga pulling you to it as Kuroo video. "We're seriously getting in here?" Fukunaga gave a nod when you and him placed your feet into the bucket, making you whine. "No, no, no. It's cold ah." You giggled as Fukunaga took your other hand then started to slowly pull you down with him in the bucket, him smirking, hearing him hold back his laughter as the other players smirked and chuckled. "Who do you nominate (Y/n)?" "Each of you. And Karasuno!" After getting out, Fukunaga did the same, putting a towel around the both of you as you gave shivering giggles, him smirking a bit when he kissed your cheek. "Wasn't that bad?" You gave a head shake and an eye roll after Fukunaga whispered before pulling you close to him with both arms. "Uh huh."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
It was after school, you were walking walking down the stairs to go meet Bokuto at the gym so you could go with him to his house, but when you peeked out of the second story window, you smirked seeing him and Akaashi in front of the entrance, as if they were waiting for you. You pushed open the window, smirking as you thought about the ice bucket challenge and seeing in how you had a water bottle of ice water, you found a better solution. "Bokuto!" When him and Akaashi looked up, you poured the water on him, then dropped the bottle with a giggle as his uniform began to soak. "Ice challenge!" "Oh, oh, oh. You just wait Pretty girl." You gave parted lips with a small gasp when Bokuto picked up the bottle, making you back up when he started to head back into the school just for you to yelp and push past Hinata. "Hide me." "Gwah?!"
Akaashi
You took in a deep breath just to breathe it out once you finished filling up a small container of ice water. You were at Akaashi's house, he had recently fallen asleep with you but you gotten up to use the bathroom only to get a notification about your cousin doing the ice challenge and how you were nominated, along with your boyfriend. You peeked open the door to his room, slowly walking in, smiling at his sleeping form. "Akaashi.." you heard him give a small groan and when you did, you dumped the water on him, making him sit up with parted lips towards you. After you gave a small giggle, he took your hand and pulled you to him, making you give a small yelp. "Come here." He pulled you into a spooning position, holding you tightly as you laid in the wet pillow. "Akaashi." "I'm cold." "You're making me cold." "Truce."
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
After you were nominated by your team, you decided to get Oikawa to do it by inviting him over to yourself. You smirked seeing Iwazumi was with them, both in their volleyball uniform as they walked down the sidewalk to your house. You waited until they pasted the fence that cut off you and your neighbor, and once they did, you ran to Oikawa, tossing the ice water on him before he, or Iwazumi, had time to react when seeing you. "Ice bucket challenge!" You dropped the bucket then ran off laughing, Oikawa had parted lips and widened eyes before they sealed and narrowed, following behind you as Iwazumi chuckled. "Oikawa! No!" You laughed while walking backwards, seeing him come to you, and when he got to you, he held you to his chest, making you get soaked as well with a yelp. "You'll pay for that." You giggled as he smirked, lightly chuckling before he kissed your cheek multiple times when he held you from behind, then stood up and pointed towards Iwazumi. "I nominate you!" "No." "(Y/n). Let's get him!"
Iwazumi
You and Oikawa dared Iwazumi to do the ice bucket challenge secretly, you were at Aobajosai's gym to go to Iwazumi's house after their practice. "Iwazumi." Iwazumi went up to you, not seeing you give a head nod to Oikawa, when Iwazumi turned after hearing him walk away, you grabbed his hand and made him look back at you, you giving a confused look. "Wait is he coming over too?" You knew the answer but Iwazumi gave a shoulder shrug, about to speak before he saw you grinning. "Hey Iwazumi!" When Iwazumi turned to see Oikawa with a bucket of ice water ready to splash on him he turned back when you tried to run off making you yelp as he held you with both arms to his chest. "No wai-." Iwazumi smirked after he turned to face Oikawa, the both of you getting drenched with the water as Oikawa chuckled. "Nice try." You giggled with a shake, he then took your hand again, kissing it as he led you towards the gym exit, Oikawa following behind with an eye roll. "Ooh Iwazumi. Looks like you got to clean up your water mess." "I'm going to beat you with the plushy I got her."
Kyoutani
You and Kyoutani were on your way from your house after you finished with the boys, as you two did do, you talked about your day as he messed with a cap on his bottle, giving a small head nod before the both of you turned after hearing footsteps approaching. "Kyoutani you have been challenged!" You gave parted lips after Tanaka poured a bucket of water on Kyoutani, making him run off the way he came when Kyoutani clinched his fist and teeth before relaxing after hearing you giggle and when you held onto his arm. "They got you good on the ice bucket challenge." You then gave a another small laugh as he gave an eye roll, before you gave a deep sigh when Kyoutani poured a bit of water from his water bottle onto your head. You gave playful narrowed eyes at him as he took your hand, drinking the water with a smirk to you. "Challenge accepted."
Date Tech
Aone
"Are you sure?" You gave a small laugh into your sentence as you held a bucket of ice water above Aone's head as he sat crisscross on the grass in front of you. You gave sealed lips after he gave a nod, accepting the ice bucket challenge you nominated him in. "Okay." You poured it on him with a small smile and laugh, he sat there soaked with his eyes shut as you tossed the bucket to the side. "Was tha-." You gave a small gasp after he pulled you into his lap, making your hand press against the wet grass on an ice cube. "Aone." You saw him smirking when he released you, you stood back up as he did the same when you brought him a towel, but instead he placed it on your hand, cleaning it off as you smiled. "Was that cold?" He gave a head shake, making you give a confused look as he smirked and took your hand, pulling you back towards his house. "It was freezing."
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You sat in a chair outside of your house, your arms crossed as Tendou stood behind you, holding up a bucket of ice cold water. "Ready Button?" You gave a small laugh, tensing as you thought about the chill of the water for you were nominated by Tendou to do the ice bucket challenge. "Yes but don't pour it. Slow." You said the last word as he did just that, you yelping as he chuckled. "Tendou!" He chuckled then crouched the next to you as you wiped your face. "Not fair." "Here." You smiled then poured the rest of the water on him, making him give parted lips as he spit some out. You kissed his lips then placed the bucket on his head, making him smirk as you giggled, grabbing you before you could walk away and hold you to him, him chuckling as you laughed a bit more. "Was that fair?" "Sorta."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You stood up on a chair outside of Terushima's house, holding a large bucket of ice water close to you and next to Terushima as he stood shirtless in front of a camera. "Ok I. Will you wait?!" "Chicken?" He gave a head shake then looked back at the camera, you dripping small amounts of the ice water on him as he looked at you with a deep sigh and a smirk. "Wait until I nominate." You giggled as you tried to hold the bucket up, you blushed more when he kept giving you side glances, trying to speak as he chuckled. "Just pour it on me." You did so, you laughed more as he gasped, rubbing his arms with widened eyes. "That's cold!" He helped you down then pulled you to his chest by the waist, pointing at the camera. "I nominate the whole Johzenji volleyball team!" "They already did it." "Oh then. I nominate this beautiful girl right here." "What?! Chicken?"
Other
Akiteru
You and Akiteru stood side by side outside of his Mum's apartment, the two of you with a large plastic bucket of ice water in the front of you, you giving sealed lips and small breathes as he chuckled. His mother gave a small laugh holding his phone, recording the two of you as his brother was inside, watching from the balcony. "Ready?" After giving a nod to him, he lifted up the bucket, you scooted closer, then gave a gasp as he did the same when the water poured on the both of you. "I nominate (F/n)." "And I nominate Kei!" A towel was then placed around you by Akiteru, him giving you a small peck on the lips, you and him both smiling as he tried to dry you off with the towel. "That was fun." "That was cold." "Movie and cuddle?" You blushed with a head nod and a small giggle.

(Hoped you enjoyed this! More to come soon!! I thought this was cute and random XD)