Gift Swap - December 2021

You smiled as you heard the knock on the door. "Seriously. You know he's a werewolf." Liam huffed as he watched you excitedly get up.

"So are you." You pointed out to your brother who spluttered and went too object but found he didn't have anything else to say.

"Brett." You said with a grin when you opened the door. He was wearing a cosy looking jacket, holding a bag of gifts. You grabbed the bag of gifts you'd gathered for Brett from the hallway table and stepped outside.

"Hey!" He said cheerfully as you stepped outside and shut the door behind you. You could see Liam glaring at you both through the little window next to the door. "Meet me under the mistletoe." He joked as he pointed to the mistletoe hanging from your porch roof. You grinned and leaned in to kiss him.

"Hey!" Liam yelled as he pulled open the door. "No kissing! You can swap gifts, that's it!"

"Liam. You're just jelly that you don't have a Christmas buddy to snog." You said and smiled when Liam squiremed a little.

"Should I go?" Brett asked you quietly.

"Yes!" Liam said.

"No." You said at the same time. You shooed Liam inside, who hurried to glare at you both through the window. When the window steamed up he rubbed it with his sleeve and continued glaring. "I got you these. Oh! One of these is for your sister." You said as you handed Brett the bag of gifts. Brett grinned and thanked you, handing you yours. The two of you took a seat on the porch bench as it began to snow and opened your gifts together as you watched the snow.