Mine (Smut)

Brett Talbot x Reader

Requested by Anon​​

Valentine event

Request: Anonymous asked: #valentine2023 "You're mine. No one else gets to touch you like this." with brett talbot from teen wolf please ! Thank you

Warnings: 18+ content, implied fingering

You laughed as your friend touched your arm. His hand brushed over your skin a little longer than usual. You hadn't thought anything of it until you heard a low growl from behind you. Turning you found Brett watching the two of you.

"What was that?" Your friend asked as he stepped closer to you.

"Oh. I don't know. It's probably some beast overreacting to something." You said as you gave Brett a hard look. The noise was quickly forgotten and the two of you went on enjoying your day together. You didn't see each other often as he'd moved away. Despite the fact that neither of you was interested in the other, Brett kept a close eye on you. When he left you waved him off from the porch before hurrying inside to find Brett who had lounged himself over the sofa and was reading a magazine as if he hadn't been a pain all day.

"What is wrong with you? Growling at people. You should know that's rude!" You said as you walked over to him. He scoffed and rolled his eyes at you as continued to flip through the magazine until you pulled it out of his hands. He grabbed at your legs and pulled you down onto the sofa with him.

"There's nothing wrong with me." He said firmly. You gave him a sharp look before you rolled your eyes. He smiled at you in a smug way and you lay down next to him. "You're mine. No one else gets to touch you like this."

You gasped as you felt his hand slide down into your jeans. "You can't be a dick all day and then expect to get me off." You muttered. Brett chuckled at the way your legs still spread for him, sliding over his own leg as his hand moved lower, fingers slipping between your folds as he leaned forward to kiss your neck.

"I'm just making sure you know we belong together. No one else..." He muttered against the soft skin of your neck.