Prompt

"BRETT!" You yelled and hammered on the door.

"You know I never lock it right, you can just come in." Brett called back with a laugh chuckle.

"I know it's unlocked I've told you to lock the door because sometimes you're in there forever and I'd rather not see you butt right before school." You groaned and slowly gave up, kicking at the door.

"You'd prefer to see it after school?" He asked cheekily after a few moments of silence.

"Get out of the shower!" You yelped with frustration, sighing to calm yourself when the water finally shut off and the door opened. "Brett!" You growled out.

"You told me to get out what've I done now?" He sighed, rolling his eyes with a grin because he knew exactly what your problem was.

"You're completely naked, didn't you get a towel?" You pushed him out of the bathroom and slammed the door.

"You know you love me." Brett declared when you came out of the bathroom and found him dressed but lounging across your bed.

"You're a pest, I wish you'd stay in your furry wolf body instead of being a butt." You pouted and waited for him to leave but he just sat up and shook his head, wiggling his eyebrows when he looked at you.

"You just like my butt, don't deny it, I'm hot we both know that." He shrugged and you rolled your eyes. "You want to borrow my shirt again?"

"Yes please." You said as you grabbed at the shirt he held out.

"Ah, ah, first you got to say it." He watched when you rolled your eyes and laughed. "Come on, say it.

"Brett Talbot is the hottest werewolf in Beacon Hills..." You trailed off hoping it was enough but Brett motioned for you to finish. "and his butt is so perfect you could bounce a nickel off it." You finished with a sigh and he dropped the shirt on your bed.

"You have eleven minutes to get ready or we're leaving without you." He laughed as you growled and threw a pillow at him. "Love you." He sang teasingly.

"You're more annoying than Stilinski!" You bellowed after him.