Play With Wolves

Warnings: Swearing, smutt, fingering, anal, sex, threesome

"So, she invited you to huh?" Brett asked as he caught up with Liam.

"Yeah, we're friends and I'm pretty sure she has a crush on me why wouldn't she ask me?" Liam snapped.

"Because she has a crush on me and might want to hook up." Brett answered quickly.

They both continued to argue until they got to your house, you swung the door open and dived on them bath in a tight hug, before hurrying to drag them inside.

"You guys, I've been waiting for ages, my parents are gone for the weekend and they left money so we can get a take away and buy junk food and stuff!" You grinned at them both, running up to your room where you'd set up the movie.

They didn't complain when you hopped onto the bed and they snuggled up on each side of you. Liam grabbed one of your throw blankets. As the movie went on you flopped your head against Brett who threw an arm round your shoulders, muttering to you quietly until you jumped, Liam's hand slowly smoothed up your leg as he massaged his hand into your leg.

"Hey." Brett muttered, leaning down to kiss you when you looked up at him.

Liam's hand pushed higher and you moaned as his fingers searched for the right spot. Brett growled at Liam who rolled his eyes as he lent over, nipping at your neck.

"She likes me more." He mumbled.

"Yeah sure she does." Brett answer quickly as they pulled away.

"Guys what're you talking about?" You asked and they both glared at you.

"You're hot!" Liam snapped.

"And we really want you like both of us." Brett added.

"Ok fine, you're both ridiculous." You sighed, as you pulled your top off you wriggled out of your sleep shorts.

"What..." Liam whispered as Brett gawked at you.

They both dived for you and stared peppering you with kisses, hands exploring or tugging off clothes. When they finally calmed, you were pinned under Brett as you kissed Liam who's hands tangled into your hair.

"Fuck her." Brett growled, Liam pulled away long enough to frown at him before taking up the offer, pulling your knees either side of his hips as Brett guided you down onto Liam.

"Oh god!" You gasped as his hips jerked up into you while Brett kissed and bit over your shoulders.

Each thrust forced you too let out a little gasp, the feeling of Brett's hands running over you as Liam gripped your hips and jerked into you fast and hard had your head falling back. Brett squeezed your ass as he ground against you, sliding a finger into you causing you to moan loudly, clenching around Liam at the feeling.

"What'd you do that felt amazing!" Liam grunted. Brett chuckled and sniffed at the air, hurrying to grab at the box you kept hidden under your bed.

"Well I guess you don't need these toys now you have two Werewolves." Brett hummed, dropping the box as he grabbed at a bottle. Smoothing the cool gel over his cock and gently using what was left on his fingers to push onto you.

Liam stopped and groaned as he watched Brett push into you, the sound you made as both boys pushed into you was beastly, hitting them both deep as instinct took over.

"Fuck!" Liam growled as your breath became heavy and you finger dug into his shoulders as they sped up their pace.

"You gonna cum for us sweetheart?" Brett growled in your ear as you slowly slumped against Liam's chest.

Liam lost it first, his fingers tearing into your bed as he came, the sensation pulling you and Brett along with him. You hummed happily as Liam stroked your hair, talking with Brett who went out of the room, returning with a damp flannel, cleaning you up.

"Will you two stop fighting now?" You asked, rolling off Liam so you could burrow in the middle of the bed as both boys curled up with you.

"Yeah." They both muttered at the same time, Liam's head found its way to the crook of your neck as you wrapped him up in your arms as Brett tangled his legs with yours.